Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Somebody Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Somebody Help Me (646 Views)

About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! / Somebody Help Me / Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me by jayinfo2(m): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Please advice me on this. Am a 25 years old lady started working in Lagos with medium size organization.for about 1month now. But my boss is always giving me though time at the office he tried to kiss me and always trying to draw me close to himself. But I don't want this.I am so confused .pls help me out.what can I do to make him stop all this he is doing. And I don't want to loose my job.plsssss help with a solution.
Re: Somebody Help Me by Jay542(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Keep playing hard to get. And start applying to other firms.
Re: Somebody Help Me by shrimati(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
jayinfo2:
Please advice me on this. Am a 25 years old lady started working in Lagos with medium size organization.for about 1month now. But my boss is always giving me though time at the office he tried to kiss me and always trying to draw me close to himself. But I don't want this.I am so confused .pls help me out.what can I do to make him stop all this he is doing. And I don't want to loose my job.plsssss help with a solution.
is he your immediate boss or the owner of the biz? If he is the ultimate controller there you might have just 2 options...give in or resign....I hope you can stand it.
Re: Somebody Help Me by jayinfo2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
He is the owner of the company

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online / Large Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing 2016 / Please I Need Advise Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.