Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. (2655 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Why Is Adeboye Seen As Spiritual Father And Why Not Kumuyi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by PastorAIO: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
In what capacity is Enoch Adeboye, the Daddy GO of Redeemed, expected to intervene here?  Is it that he can use his connections to impede the course of justice?

By Ada Owojela

The sacked managing director of Oceanic Bank, Mrs. Cecilia Ibru, this afternoon surrendered herself to the officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commision, contrary to earlier reports that she had fled to the United States of America, through Benin Republic.

Sources told P.M.News this afternoon, that Mrs. Ibru at about 2.30 p.m reported at the EFCC headquarters in Lagos, along with five persons, effectively debunking stories that she was not in Nigeria.

Her Nigerian passport was said to have been seized when she attempted to escape from Nigeria on Monday last week, three days after she was sacked.

Operatives of the State  Security Service SSS,  foiled her first escape bid and seized her passport. She was said to have attempted to escape in a private jet owned by a top debtor of her bank.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), had declared Ibru and the sacked managing director of Intercontinental Bank, Erastus Akingbola, wanted following their refusal to report to the anti-graft agency as directed.

After playing hide and seek with the EFCC, feigning illness and going to court to restrain EFCC from arresting her, she eventually surfaced today.

P.M.News also gathered  that Mrs. Ibru and  Erastus Akingbola had mounted  some pressure on the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, to ask him to intervene.

The sacking of the top five bank chiefs by the CBN, following the revelation that hundreds of billions of naira were obtained as loans from the banks and were not paid, has continued to generate ripples even as the EFCC tightens the noose on the debtors.

Already, 14 top bank executives are in EFCC’s net and may soon be arraigned in connection with the fraud they allegedly perpetrated.

This morning, officials of the EFCC in various groups also went round Lagos, in search of debtors. The deadline given them, to pay up expired yesterday.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by Krayola2(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2009
She needs a return on her investment tithes. She needs a miracle.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by Ben13: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
Lol. . .Pastor Adeboye has nothing to do hia. pls let's stop this.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by Bestglo(f): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
Krayola2:

She needs a return on her investment tithes. She needs a miracle.

hehehehehehehehe grin grin ;
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by Tudor6(f): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
Daddy GOat is a friend to corrupt big guns like OBJ. . .go figure.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by grace5: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
Tudór:

Daddy GOat is a friend to corrupt big guns like OBJ. . .go figure.
watch your tongue against men of GOD ,darkness is on your doorstep.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by PastorAIO: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
grace5:

What about men of Mammon? is it okay?

I didn't know that darkness could extend that far from RCCG headquarters up to the guy's doorstep.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by banom(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
Honestly the woman is demanding the fulfillment of this sermon.

IF YOU DILIGENTLY PAY YOUR TITHES, OFFERINGS AND SEED OF FAITHS , THE LORD WILL PROTECT YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS FROM YOUR ADVERSARIES .
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by canuck(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
@ Topic
People join/identify with churches for various reasons, some of which are unwholesome.
The last I heard was Pastor Adeboye asking Erastus to stop running and come back to Nigeria.
Are your parents responsible for your errant behaviours (hoping you're an adult)? Why are you dragging Pastor Adeboye into this issue?

The Bible is clear - Proceeds of sin is unacceptable to God; the giver may call it "Tithe", but if the source ain't right, it's useless spiritually.

@Pastor AIO
I bow for you o! U be NL ordained pastor abi na wetin? If u get 'schush', I sorry for your congregants o cheesy
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by PastorAIO: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2009
canuck:

@Pastor AIO
I bow for you o! U be NL ordained pastor abi na wetin? If u get 'schush', I sorry for your congregants o cheesy

Nobody ordains anybody here. This na public forum. Na the words wey dey screen you suppose to interact with. So abeg, don't worry about my congregation o!

Your sympathy is better saved for the victims of that den of thieves, aka RCCG. Please ask me to back up this statement, Challenge me.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by banom(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Nobody ordains anybody here. This na public forum. Na the words wey dey screen you suppose to interact with. So abeg, don't worry about my congregation o!

Your sympathy is better saved for the victims of that den of thieves, aka RCCG. Please ask me to back up this statement, Challenge me.

I challenge you to back it up, how can you come up with such statement against a holy church of god like RCCG, you need to watch what you say or the wrath of god will fall upon you.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by JeSoul(f): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
banom:

I challenge you to back it up, how can you come up with such statement against a holy church of god like RCCG, you need to watch what you say or the wrath of god will fall upon you.

[sarcasm] Abi oh. Pastor AIO you should know better than to speak against a man of God, have you not heard to "touch not the annointed"? [/sarcasm]
cool
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by canuck(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2009
Pastor AIO:

@ Pastor AIO
You must be a suffer-head, frustrated pastor sha. See yeye pastor like you wey dey do gra-gra like Area Boi! Na you go tire o  grin
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by bawomolo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2009
grace5:

oh shit. you have being warned tudor.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by 9ja4eva: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2009
Well he can preach to CBN and EFCC to let them go.Forgiveness will be the title of his message.
Good Riddance
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2009
Wetin Ear no go hear!
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by KunleOshob(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2009
One thing i know for sure the tithes collection in RCCG would be significantly depleted since two of their major contributors investors are now incapacitated. That is apart from the fact that they have failed to reap the benefits of all their investements guaranteed to them by daddy G.O
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by banom(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2009
KunleOshob:

One thing i know for sure the tithes collection in RCCG would be significantly depleted since two of their major contributors are now incapacitated. That is apart from the fact that they have failed to reap the benefits of all their investemants guaranteed to them by daddy G.O

Are you saying the church will experience economic crunches ?
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by PastorAIO: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2009
banom:

I challenge you to back it up, how can you come up with such statement against a holy church of god like  RCCG, you need to watch what you say or the wrath of god will fall upon you.

Abeg carry go jo!  Unless you are a pastor in RCCG it is not your place to challenge anything.  It is those people suffering under the afflictions and burden of false doctrines that should take up the challenge.  If I'm wrong then that is egg on my face, but if I'm right that I just might be doing them a favour.  

JeSoul:

[sarcasm] Abi oh. Pastor AIO you should know better than to speak against a man of God, have you not heard to "touch not the annointed"? [/sarcasm]
cool

Did Christ himself not call them a brood of vipers, sons of hell?  They close the doors of heaven against people and they themselves they refuse to enter.  Anyway sha, this is just rhetoric, I wouldn't actually touch him physically.  I don't know what I might catch.

canuck:

@ Pastor AIO
You must be a suffer-head, frustrated pastor sha. See yeye pastor like you wey dey do gra-gra like Area Boi! Na you go tire o  grin

Yes I suffer sometimes (praise God) and I am frustrated sometimes (praise God) but suffering and frustrations are passing things and have their time.  Was Christ acting like an area boy when he was flogging the merchants out of the temple.  The Temple once again needs flogging.  All those priests of Mammon will get their due koboko.  That's a promise.  If I tire God go send somebody again after me until they have been well and thoroughly flogged.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by Krayola2(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2009
These pastors have people so wrapped around their dikcs that people will defend them if they murdered a loved one.

But we can't hold Adeboye responsible for Ibru though. . .he's just runnin a business. He's making a "honest" living selling people an illusion they can't seem to get enough of.

Adeboye is a pioneer though. These newcomers ain't got nothin on him. He is DADDY GO 4 real. The shampion CEO of bibeli Inc.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by banom(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Abeg carry go jo!  Unless you are a pastor in RCCG it is not your place to challenge anything.  It is those people suffering under the afflictions and burden of false doctrines that should take up the challenge.  If I'm wrong then that is egg on my face, but if I'm right that I just might be doing them a favour.  

Did Christ himself not call them a brood of vipers, sons of hell?  They close the doors of heaven against people and they themselves they refuse to enter.  Anyway sha, this is just rhetoric, I wouldn't actually touch him physically.  I don't know what I might catch.

Yes I suffer sometimes (praise God) and I am frustrated sometimes (praise God) but suffering and frustrations are passing things and have their time.  Was Christ acting like an area boy when he was flogging the merchants out of the temple.  The Temple once again needs flogging.  All those priests of Mammon will get their due koboko.  That's a promise.  If I tire God go send somebody again after me until they have been well and thoroughly flogged.

Are you prophet Elijah ?
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by MrCrackles(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2009
Krayola2:

But we can't hold Adeboye responsible for Ibru though. . .he's just running a business. He's making a "honest" living selling people an illusion they can't seem to get enough of.
Running a business? shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by zmurda(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2009
I think they have a right to demand Adeboye intervenes considering the political clout he has, they are members of his church and have donated a lot of the stolen money to the church.

It is said, he who pays the piper calls the tune.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by PastorAIO: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2009
banom:

Are you prophet Elijah ?

Wait, let me park my chariot of fire then I'll come and answer you that.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by Krayola2(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2009
Pastor AIO:

haha grin Thats some deep mystical stuff. Kabballists have had a feast with that stuff
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by banom(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2009
Pastor AIO:

In that case, am i safe ?
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by PastorAIO: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2009
For the first half hour until the chariot cools down you will need a fire suit, so keep your distance.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by banom(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2009
Pastor AIO:

For the first half hour until the chariot cools down you will need a fire suit, so keep your distance.

In that case, i am finished, i just sold my fire suit and i used the money to sow seed of faith for a bullet proof.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by bawomolo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
banom:

Are you saying the church will experience economic crunches ?

not really. people flock to church for false hope when the going gets tough.

Except more calls for building fund donations.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by JeSoul(f): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Did Christ himself not call them a brood of vipers, sons of hell?  They close the doors of heaven against people and they themselves they refuse to enter.  Anyway sha, this is just rhetoric, I wouldn't actually touch him physically.   I don't know what I might catch.

Well a physical reaction is not entirely un-christian . . . wasn't it Jesus who used Koboko to whip them, scattered their tables and drove them out of the temple?  smiley

One day, these men will stand before God and give account. James 5:

Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you.
Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes.
Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire.
You have hoarded wealth in the last days.
Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you.
The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty.
You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence.
You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter.
You have condemned and murdered innocent men,
who were not opposing you.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by GEW: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
KunleOshob:

One thing i know for sure the tithes collection in RCCG would be significantly depleted since two of their major contributors are now incapacitated. That is apart from the fact that they have failed to reap the benefits of all their investemants guaranteed to them by daddy G.O
saint kunle u never fail to dissapoint do you?

JeSoul:

Well a physical reaction is not entirely un-christian . . . wasn't it Jesus who used Koboko to whip them, scattered their tables and drove them out of the temple?  smiley

Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you.
Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire.
Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you.

God bless you abundantly for this.
Re: In What Capacity Is Adeboye Expected To Intervene Here. by BlackRevo: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
JeSoul:

Thank you sister smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Prayer Against All Sickness/diseases. / Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) / Do Catholic Churches Preach At All ???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.