Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha (1033 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by 247frolicboss(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
This is the document that attach Mrs Buhari Aisha to the USA Corrupt practices as accused by Ayodele Fayose

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-evidence-of-fayoses-allegation.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by houstonia(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2016
What difference does a photo evidence make? Here na court ?
Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by brunofarad(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2016
This can never make FP quote me anywhere
Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari's wife is a thief. Simple.
Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by PassingShot(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Keep making noise online.

Was Aisha Buhari that was reported to be PMB's daughter in 2005 same as Aisha Buhari the president's wife?

Una go taya.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by DaBullIT(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2016
You don pass this level , no be you suppose dey use yourself rub am for this forum , this is ABC and 123 , you can read you can understand, the news was posted in 2007 and was never modified

Please use sense
SeverusSnape:
Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by SeverusSnape(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2016
PassingShot:

Keep making noise online.

Was Aisha Buhari that was reported to be PMB's daughter in 2005 same as Aisha Buhari the president's wife?

Una go taya.
Mtcheeww. Na me tell her make she steal money
Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by PigMeat: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2016
this plot of land is not for sale. Beware of my children from my ofe mmanu's wife. They can sell anything, even their fathers grave.
Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by PassingShot(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Mtcheeww. Na me tell her make she steal money
Na you and her follow steal the money?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by SeverusSnape(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2016
PassingShot:

Na you and her follow steal the money?
Yes.
Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by PassingShot(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yes.
Good to know. Oya go submit yourself to EFCC and also help Fayose to nail her.
cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by gohzieh(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2016
We must surely get to the root of this case.
Re: PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha by SeverusSnape(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2016
PassingShot:

Good to know. Oya go submit yourself to EFCC and also help Fayose to nail her.
cool
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

CEO Of Unilever Visits Buhari,PMB Explains 2 Him Why Nigeria Economy Is Bad(pics / Professor Oditah SAN - "No Excuse For DSS Desecration of Rule of Law" / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.