Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo) (1035 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo) by kogistar: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Sapele— A man, who
confessed to newsmen that he
was ‘flying’ from Benin Airport,
Edo State, to attend a meeting
in the United Kingdom, before
watching a football match
going on simultaneously in the
coven, also in the United
Kingdom, was, yesterday,
discovered at Ajogodo River,
Sapele, Delta State.
The self-confessed wizard
said: “I was flying in with what
is known in the physical realm
as ‘Plantain Leaf,’ but it is
actually my expensive private
jet in the coven realm.
“It crashed me into this bridge,
when the fuel in it finished. My
members will be here tonight
to refuel it for me, so I can
continue my journey to the UK.
“I have to be in the UK to
watch football, because there
is economic recession,
unemployment and inflation in
Nigeria.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/crashed-flying-benin-uk-says-man-found-sapele-river/

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Recession sef dey affect some people brain?

"I was flying with "plantain leaf" when my fuel finished and my private jet (plantain leaf) crashed"
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo) by Sweetguy25: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2016
A mentally challenged man. Which filling station did you buy the special fuel for your "plantain leaf"?
The man has smoked plantain leaf to the point of flying in it.
Too many mad people in this country.

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo) by Balkan(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2016
This one no be better winch.
Better winch plane no dey crash
Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo) by Xhaka100(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Witchcraft and aircraft all of them na craft.i know say na chelsea match him wan go watch.

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo) by Xway(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2016
when ur accelerating at a full full speed....but realised that ur at same time moving backwards.

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo) by segalex: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2016
This man has psychiatric problem, he has grandiose delusion which needs psychiatric evaluation and proper management

1 Like

Re: I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River(photo) by Mynd44: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2016

(1)

TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable / I Won’t Join APC, Mimiko Vows / Photos : Justice Ademola And Wife Arraigned In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.