Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Unizik Admission Status - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Admission Status (23155 Views)

JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / Unizik Admission Cutoff Mark 4 All D Deapartments. / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Admission Status by smartjyke(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
Mine is that the pin is not showing up anything. When i input it all it brings out is Invalid Login Information. I bought the pin from Intercontinental Bank inside campus. H.E.L.P
Re: Unizik Admission Status by mg4real: 3:06am On Oct 10, 2009
:please is it true that unizik will soon release thier suplimentary adimission list.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 10, 2009
guys unizik admmisions na wahala.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by fix4real: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2009
Guyz the unizik admission list for supplement is out.i got admitted with ume 236 and pume 65%. Am very happy. Wishing everybody goodluck.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by fix4real: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2009
More list iz coming, just got to pray hard.

Re: Unizik Admission Status by mg4real: 5:04am On Oct 22, 2009
guy please am confused about this whole thing i must tell you i have being so worried i scored 232 in my jamb and 54 in the post-jamb i choose public administrations first choice and pol science second choice,all the same it keep on saying pending,in fact I've resign to my faith in God but still very optimistic.please to you out there that it may concern i need a feed back about the supplementary list please.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by mg4real: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2009
please i want to no if the supplementary list is out or if there is still another list and if the school have completed it's admission for 2009/2010 succession.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2009
If your admision status, is still pending till the end of November,pls kindly forget it and look at the forward, C E P, Diploma and pre-science is there for you contact moses on 07063396587 for your forms and the way forward.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2010
Yes, it is true that Nnamdi azikiwe university dont go on strike and it is one of the university in the world that holds its matriculation and convocation every year, even though it is a new school but it has gained ground by developing quickly and meeting up with the standard and it is still developing.

Mostreall (economics department)

Re: Unizik Admission Status by clergyman2(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2010
My guy are u serious because i tried checking it but to no avail. Pls someone advice me, Is it trully out
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Saintvictor: 3:01am On Sep 05, 2010
It's my earnest joy to announce to you that Nnamdi Azikiwe Universtity (UNIZIK), Awka has started selling its 2010/2011 diploma,pre-science, CEP(week-end/part-time programme) and post graduate forms. Any intrested candidate should run to any of the school banks to get the one he or she wants now before they closes.The prices are as follows;
pre-science: #7,000,
diploma:#,5000,
C E P:#8000.
Note that UNIZIK now offers diploma even in science courses such as computer science,geological sciences,etc. For more info on this pls contact Victor on

Re: Unizik Admission Status by EFCC02: 4:41am On Sep 07, 2010
Chinedu Daniel Nnamdi AKA FAKE COWARD CLERGY MAN SCAMMER

Re: Unizik Admission Status by clergyman2(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2010
GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS THAT AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I WILL NEVER BE,OR HAVE I SCAMMED ANY OF YOUR FAMILY, WELL===>MAY GOD FORGIVE U FOR U DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, OR HAVE U FORGOTTEN THIS STATEMENT "TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM", HMMM
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Saintvictor: 6:03am On Nov 09, 2010
It's my earnest joy to announce to you all that NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY (UNIZIK) Awka has released its 2010/2011 DIPLOMA STUDENTS ADMISSION list. Candidates who bought and submitted the form should hurry down to the school's admissions unit to check if he or she was admitted. Note that your lectures start immediately after your registration. Those students who can't come down to school here to check their names should call Victor on 07068910108 for any help concerning admissions in UNIZIK or to help him check his or her names
Re: Unizik Admission Status by DrDona1d(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2010
:-X2nd list
Re: Unizik Admission Status by chrisrock(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
what about the second list? Please is there any news?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria? / Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) / Professor Olayemi Durotimi Accused Of Sexual Impropriety, Drunkenness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.