Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406374 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ah! God is Great ooo That's all I can say!!!
Mumihija may u carry to term
May all those who have laughed @u come back to say congrats when ha and ja come
May Ur happiness know no bounds
May the great God keep u and ur LO's
No evil eye shall locate you
May they succkle on ur bossom Cuz God haas blessed u amen!!!

Mumihija yaff gett belle ooo see as all d MIA show face!!!! Mumihija oya Sama dem anoda bfp anoucement if na dat one go make dem remember us ;Di miss all of dem jareh! Hahahahaha

And Evil karashika!!! DEM GO DIEEEE!!!!! Our God na eleheh

@udomama 1\80 means no thyphoid for ya body oooo all 1\80 means say u are very very ok

*continues singing
God na elehleh! God na wire o!!!
God na elehleh! God na wire o!!!
Nobody be like am! Nobody be like am!!
Ewoh! Naim make God na elehleh

FYI God is in our neighbourhood sharing BFP grab ur's with faith may it be unto us as we have all prophesied this year nor go pass ooo

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
@Mumihaja, congratulations, d good Lord dt has started dis in ur life will complete it IJN, may He journey with u. Happy Bumping.
Oya we dey await u for preggy thread.

@ginababy, hw u dey nw? U don get anoda teamie ooo, make u collect ur due here b4 she enter Zaynie hand ooo

Sprinkling fertlity dust to all, dis year will nt pass by without giving u BFP.

@MummyEjire, I dey view u for 7D.

@safeo6, abeg come help me tackle dis Zaynie on top illegal fee way she dey collect.

Mumilaw, Uwasam, Jennybabe, pweetiebabe, glo27, oluwafikuolami, fruitfulvine, fumbaby, divinemandate, and all other mama's I dey hail ooooo

@Legendmother, op u don troway dt ur girdle?

Love u all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hahahahah @tallystone hehehe nutty u na since dat day n I dash d nurse ogbonge girdle make she sef girdle up get bp grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
@mumihaja congratulations!!! I will also beat pcos in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by destinedmom(f): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
I greet everybody oooooo,
As iyaejima cm tell us say we get one upgrade for preggy thread,na so we all de wait for her since ooo but as she nor come announce na Em I find her come here oooo bcus we Don wait tire.

Congrats mumihija,wishing you a stress free 9months.

A_z mama's the 11th hour God is still on the throne,he will grant y'all Ur heart desires.come 2016 u will celebrate with your kids in grand style.

#sprinkling loads of Babydust#

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=mumihaja post=39704256]the house has been too quiet today........where are all the Mamas......i just cant keep it to myself anymore............i will be porting to the pregnancy thread soon......i have been officially declared PREGNANT! grin wink

To God be the Glory...Great things He has done!!!His Faithfulness endures forever and from ever lasting to ever lasting and He shows Himself strong on the behalf of those who's heart is stayed on Him.....Glory to God in the High
est!!!![ /quote]
Oh Father Lord thank U may ur Name be praised. Congratulation Mumihaja may U carry to term IJN. Am nxt on line to announce my BFP! TeamJuly loruko Jesu.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
SWeetest news so far congrats mumihaja
Glory to God in d highest grin
May u carry to term IJN amen
Am next in line. Make una line up for my back oooo cheesy
@ all GOD CAN grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Woow wow wow.
This is good news.
@mumihaja congrats. Am so happy for you. God has shut tje mouth of your enemies.
Congratulations dear sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Yeeeeepa, mumihaja i rejoice with you deep down my heart. When the lord turn again the captivity of Zion , we were like them that dreamt. When you were busy taking those combo for long term result God is busy preparing the best for you knowing fully well that He has better thing in store for you. You shall carry to fuuuuulllllllllllll term in Jesus name. I will join you in no distance time. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
@ Mumihaja dear, i celebrate with your. God has again proven himself. You saw it coming. Wishing you a stress free nine months dear.

@ Talltosyne am fyn ohhhh. Hope you are enjoying yourself with style. U need am dear and i continue to celebrate with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
@Mumihaja, it's only God can do this. Wishing you 9 months stress free. What a marvellous God. D part I like most is that d all knowing doctor congratulated u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Let this testimony be d first on what I did different

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Modath n destinedmom no fit keep calm o, dey com do tatafo grin mke sure u don't give preggy moms expo o, let them com n find out for themselves tongue or wait for mumihaja's grand entry to the preggy thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wow wow wow! Glory to God! Congrats @mumihaja dear, I'm so happy for you. U shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name, Amen, when I saw all those supplements I knew testimony was to follow. Congrats once more
@Prettmum I'm here o, just logged in and saw these marvelous work of God, we are next in line for bfp dear, thanks for d mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wow! @mumihaja am soo happy for u ma'am,ur nine month course shall be with ease.and u shall pass on d day of exam.na excellent u go get in sha Allah.
My people dere is God ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ewww! the way bfps announcement will flood this thread,will be so amazing and we would all know God visited these thread. Congrats mumihaja I wish u a stressfree preggy and healthy babies. We are next.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
congratulations mumihaja, I am so Happy for you. may you carry to term and deliver safely

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lauracares: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats mumihaja ...
Our God is awesome...so happy for u,God has really crowned your effort...u shall surely carry to terms by God's grace. Amen...enjoy ur stressfree pregnancy...I receive mine too in jesus name.amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Congratulations mumihaja, it is all thanks to GOD.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by proudmom38(f): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello house,we here say God do am again I say make I come congratulate d favoured one... Congrats 2 mumihaja,may u carry 2 term n deliver safely...@d rest mamas may d Lord visit u sooner dan u expect.Amen

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
fonnyswt:

Sho shocked ginababy na 2 of us waka come? I will be 2 years too ooo. Chei I must get my bfp ooo like ginababy. Father Lord, I know u as a God dat duplicates miracles. Pls duplicate dis ginababy n mumihaja miracle in my life n make me celebrate with my bfp, Amen. Tank u Lord 4 I know u will do it. Ginababy, we rock! #30thnovember#2yearsanniversary#withabfpinview

I follow be una anniversary mate, my bride price was paid 30/11/2013
I receive my bfp too in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
congratulations @mumihaja

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
See me dancing Azonto Azonto am so glad dt my prayers for u just this morning has been answered. Congratulation mumihaja wen I saw all those suppliment I told safe dt God shld show mercy so u can get ur bfp soonest cos all those drugs are too much for one person to swallow and just see wat our Gud God has done,easy carriage and safest delivery ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats @ Mumihaja, I am so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2015
mamas in the house,how una dey ooo.
congrats to the belleful mamas,God will keep u ppl strong, healthy and deliver u safely

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2015
ginababy:

Hmmmm nice to hav u as my anniversary mate. I will b 2yrs how abt u?. As 4 ur bfp, watch God at work b4 d end of dis mnth.
Ginababy waohh we are really anniversary mate,my 2nd year too. I pray 4 BFP for us as our anniversary gift and so shall it be in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Praise the Lord! Congrats @Mumihaja. The devil has been defeated and is shut up forever. Receive grace and strength to carry to complete term and bring forth ur babies safely. Enjoy ur journey dear.

#Unlimited BFPs2015
#2016MUM

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 06, 2015
@mumihaja how long did you use the supplements and was it a monthly thing? I mean did you use all d drugs monthly? I used ova boost fertile cm and some other herbs just last month. Don't know how long to continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 06, 2015
its prayer time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 5:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Congrats @mumihaja u shall carry to term IJN amen. I key in into ur testimony, I'm next in line for the 2015 BFPs Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 5:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Ayauche:

Ginababy waohh we are really anniversary mate,my 2nd year too. I pray 4 BFP for us as our anniversary gift and so shall it be in Jesus name.
Hmmm, Baba God, thank u 4 d gift of marriage dat we r still enjoying till date. We knw dat bfp na even Jarra 4 ur side. We receive our bfp as a complete pack of ur marital bliss today IJNA.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:03am On Nov 06, 2015
happymummy:

I follow be una anniversary mate, my bride price was paid 30/11/2013
I receive my bfp too in Jesus name Amen
Lord, marriage was instituted by u n d fruit of d worm is ur reward. Father, we hav don ur will by choosing a lyf partner, we pray dat u relies ur reward upon our lyf n make us a source of blessings n favour to our dh. IJNA. We bliv, we receive God's best. IJNA.
Mega bfp 2015 @all.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.