Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422859 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Oh father we thank you! @Mumihaja congratulations, your testimony is an inspiration to many cos it was both a battle of the physical and spiritual. God has given you a testimony that has shaken the world around you, those who talked about your delay will be the ones to help you spread the good news and the name of our God will be exalted... I suspected you when you gave out ur 'remaining' vitex grin

@Mamas that satan has been whispering impossibility into their minds, deceiving you that you will enter 2016 with an empty womb, that devil is a liar! May the God that surprised mumihaja do your own for you in a hurry. His word says He is the same yesterday, today and forever, He has done it for many of our sisters on this thread, you are next in line! Whether ur case is hydrosalphinx or ovarian cysts, blocked tubes or no tubes, pcos or anovulation, or is it strongholds from your fathers house or mothers house? NOTHING is bigger than this our God, Jehovah the story changer has located us today #team2015unlimitedbfp# we are porting to preggy thread by fire by force this 2015 kiss

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2015
legendsmother:
@safe06 na imoge nau she nd caprisone she don go take small heheheh grin
Hian, nor b me o. embarassed embarassed cry
Me way nefa chop 4 3 days... grin grin grin
Na tea, juice n salt b my food o. kiss kiss

A beg Wetin b caprison tongue

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2015
safe06, u b case o,see as i dey scatter laff dis early mornin. my dear,na true u talk o,na beta sleep i dey sleep,u knw dis my Af no dey free me until afta 6days. no worry i go soon resume tahajud inshaAllah. @legendsmother,my cycle buddy,am so happy wit ur review,very soon na good news we go hear *hugs* @iyeejima, congrats to ur sis. may God protect d little one,na u remain,it is signed,sealed n delivered. @all, lets keep hanging on, Baba God neva forget our case. fertility blessings! love u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2015
legendsmother,how u take know say na imoge2?? shocked shocked ...no be my side u close eyes dey scatter prayers...abi u don get eyes for back? Issokay....i don dey suspect u ooo wink
AW
@imoge2....salt bawo...haba fear God na... undecided
@ rainyday,it is well...i think say u say the ganganria helped?

@ blesseddiva,thanks for the prayers,i say a Big Amen...may God answer you too sooner than expected...Amin..

@ all mamas, i dey ontop my water bed dey hail ooo,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
@talltosyne thanks for the mention. how are u , lo nd dh. wishing u smooth ride for d reamaing months.
@safe u too much, see description , u no go kill person with laugh ooo.
@miraclebaby , blessediva , safe nd other old mamas , I cnt wait to hear u pple announce ur good news, also d new mamas. it will happen sooner than we expect.
@mumihaja congrats once again, I hv been so joyous ever since u post ur news, so optimistic dt I nd every mama here is porting to preggy thread soon. so excited!
welcome to new mamas , wishing u shortest stay since everybody is porting to preggy forum, u too must folow suit. I still remind God of my prayer 'to visit ds thread with unexplain testimonies' i see God dazing us with unimaginable testimony ds season nd beyond.
@alwaystrue where are though. u never hear d latest happening? abeg show face . ur good news is now.
wishing us fruitful weekend

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2015
ayashow:
Wow!!!
I'm too glad for you mumihaja..ive always rooted for you.gosh! I'm happy!
Any human being or anything created by God that says you won't carry to term shall die by FIRE ijn...
It's my turn this month to announce my bfp.and also all other mommas here....
@Ayashow darling, amen to your prayers.... Thanks a lot.
@mandydaisy, you are very correct.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
Safe06 2015

safe06:
night mode prayers was suggested oooo...see the few sesky mamas that came out to pray...i hail ona joor
See see seeeeee mummyejire,see her standing my mumihaja's window to collect money on behalf of zaynie...smh...will u come here and drop some prayer lines... angry...u too like money joor undecided
Shey ona dey see as miraclebaby dey disturb her dh,babes free him na,he's tired,come here and pray grin
Chei,ona dey hear as ayaayo dey snore... shocked...so fine yellow pawpaw like this dey snore,see as she don increase the snore to gear 4... Babes u are OYO.... tongue
Rainyday,me and u know say no be sujud be that,na sleep,oya awake for tahajud.. grin
Who be that mama wey I just see dey enter kitchen shocked...i say who be that mama?
*walks out to catch the mama*...

Safe06 2013

safe06:
yes,yes,oya godiyaalways,give alwaystrue e-slap,why she go dey talk like that?if na me be u ehn,hnmm,i no go take am funny ooo, habatically,its not fair,really not fair,no be Efri thing b joke na,inshort me sef don vex,i don tie wrapper for waist, me dey ur back,slap her,kick her,bite her,carry her and trowey her for ground,i still dey ur back,no fear..
@alwaystrue,no mind godiyaalways, she no know joke?wariz doing her sef?,if fight dey worry her make she go face hulk hogan na,no mind her jere,just use one verse from bible slap her.chikena.

Safe06 u can neva change, I Don laugh tire this morning

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2015
miraclebaby:
. @Amhappy pls show face. I need update ooh. Any headway?
Nne thanks for asking of me ooo. God is faithful and I'm believing Him to perfect everything and I will testify soon. I bought DH horsechestnut supplement and butcher broom after they said varicose vein dey worry their enemy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
@mumihaja,am so happy for you. wishing you 9 month stressfree.congraats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Haba Safe06, see as u open my yansh outside, I talk say make u wake me u come dey laugh cry because am snoring this small snoring

In camp yesterday, God told Daddy Adeboye to tell me that He has put an end to my tears and I claim this same for my sisters here. Amen!!!

Fertility blessings

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
safe06:
legendsmother,how u take know say na imoge2?? shocked shocked ...no be my side u close eyes dey scatter prayers...abi u don get eyes for back? Issokay....i don dey suspect u ooo wink
AW
@imoge2....salt bawo...haba fear God na... undecided
@ rainyday,it is well...i think say u say the ganganria helped?

@ blesseddiva,thanks for the prayers,i say a Big Amen...may God answer you too sooner than expected...Amin..

@ all mamas, i dey ontop my water bed dey hail ooo,
Yes my dear,it helped. What I meant is dat I always bleed for 6days,it has always bn constant. So today is cd6,hopefully I will resume salat today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mamas, abeg can someone insert guifeo bao while on Amoxil (anti-biotics)
Abeg answer ooo. @iomoge and other mamas.... I dey await your response abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Howdy Mompurity and any other sister feeling depressed out there. My bible in Ps 30:5 tells me that weeping may endure for the night but Joy comes in the morning. My dear sisters, brave on, we shall see and testify the Lord's goodness on this earth.
#unlimitedbfpabound##

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Una good afternoon o beautiful mamas,just a reminder that God has settled our case, @ ayaayo I join u in that proclamation. It is well with us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
@mamakendra pls don't. guifei bao is pure herbal while amoxil is orthodox. pls it is never adisable.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
mamakendra:
My dear pls dnt insert d guifei bao yet,finish with ur antibiotics,wen u r thru u can den insert it. When I was taking injections to clear my infection I had to wait till I was done before I used d guifei bao. Fertility blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fruitful mamas una gud afternoon ooo.
@Lolarde: I welcome u nd wish u de shortest stay eva.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lolarde(f): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
@Iyeejima @Ayauche. Thank you so we will all give our testimonies soon. If will soon Start asking questions. Plenty in my head already.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
@divinemandate My sista, thanks for praying for Me, u are also in My prayers ok, it will click again n pls be careful of wat u use/insert afta O, no guifei bao, clean point tampon, uterus cleaning seed afta ovulation. This time u must carry to full term n deliver supernaturally like hebrew women u hear? Rejoice!
@Alwaystrue! How can I forget our Word-filled sis? Pls come o God has remembered us and His hand of reward is mightily on all in this thread
@mummyejire aka ayaakanoh, @prettmum aka sen.tempest etc this moniker change has confused Me sha, I remember u all, God has promised and faithful is He. We all deserve to experience this joy of motherhood. Thank you Jesus for blessing our wombs with wonderful twins, triplets, quadruplets etc

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
@mumihaja I sent you mail

@all happy weekend and fruitful weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Oh my God, I bless you Lord.

Congrats Mumihaja. Wonderful testimony, am so so glad for you. God who planted will see you through. Immediately I checked and saw someone said congrats I quickly looked for you and clicked on your moniker to read faster.

Wonderful God doing wonderful things.

All others will join soon in Jesus name.

I pray for Alwaystrue who always bring in the Word, that before this year is over, God will visit you, visit your home in Jesus name.

Every poster here, God will visit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
@ rejoice03 tnx for the mention e-hug to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
wow, wow, wow got in here and saw dus wonderful testimony from Mumihaja chie God really dey ard dey share pickin dem oo, been feeling down past week, when i saw it i shouted like a mad woman oo, dancing skelewu.
At every one who wished me a happy Anniversary tanks ya all, love una die.. may our homes be filled with children, joy, peace ooo..

@ gina hahah abi now, dont know why dey call iy morning sickness its all day sickness jate but am loving it oo..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hey peeps how is the weekend going
Please o I stil get discharge that looks like catarrh thick and stretchy all d time I poo in the toilet
Abeg is it normal
Who has same experience
Please share oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
@ rainyday and divinemandate, thank you for your prompt response.
@mummy Legend, how you dey? Better pikin cheesy
Fertility y'all!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
olubankemi:
Oh my God, I bless you Lord.

Congrats Mumihaja. Wonderful testimony, am so so glad for you. God who planted will see you through. Immediately I checked and saw someone said congrats I quickly looked for you and clicked on your moniker to read faster.

Wonderful God doing wonderful things.

All others will join soon in Jesus name.

I pray for Alwaystrue who always bring in the Word, that before this year is over, God will visit you, visit your home in Jesus name.

Every poster here, God will visit.

I join my faith with your @olubankemi and say a BIG AMEN to that prayer.
As @alwaystrue always water us, Lord God, You who disappoints the plans of the crafty and makes all things beautiful in Your own time, may it please You to fulfill Your word in the life of your daughter @ alwaystrue.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
@rejoice03, cravingchic, safe06, miraclebaby, legandsmother and every other person I failed to mention (my bad). Thanx for the wonderful words of encouragement. Went to church dis mrng all dat cud come out frm my mouth dis mrng were praises. For real our BFP'S are closer than we think. I'm very sure I and every other mama will be prenanant whether we are ready or not. #UNLIMITED BFP 2015 grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Good evening fruitful mothers, I have been TTC for 2yrs now and HSG test just read bilateral hydrosalpinges. Pls anyone going through this in the house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
mamakendra:
For me I go insert o
Reason is dat I am not swallowing the two
And d Guifie is working from outside
I even feel Guifie will help faster.
That's me sha.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
mompurity2:
Woke up this mrng feeling so depressed and afraid, dunno why dis silly feeling sef angry. AF is yet to show up. Ddnt see it last mnth and BPT Neg, scan Neg. I took progesterone inj to induce AF 4days ago and yet nothing cry
Do u normally have such delay b4 now? If not maybe u re on some kind of medication. Re u very sure u might not be pregnant? Pls check well o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Janix2:
Hey peeps how is the weekend going
Please o I stil get discharge that looks like catarrh thick and stretchy all d time I poo in the toilet
Abeg is it normal
Who has same experience
Please share oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.