Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406683 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2015
talltosyne:

@ginababy, hw u dey nw? U don get anoda teamie ooo, make u collect ur due here b4 she enter Zaynie hand ooo

Singing: U r welcome in d name of d Lord (2x) I can see in u d glory of d lord u r welcome in d name of d lord. May ur stay b very very fruitful.
First join d queue, get ur registration form n pay ur dues to ME only me oooo.
Na ur one leg go dey inside team June, d oda leg put am inside team July for now. I d suspect say u suppose b team July bt possibility dey say u fit come port com team June of which we r hospitable n generous pple, so seat down lyk owner bt respect ur seniors oooo b4 person go throw way vomit 4 ur head com claim MS.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xtiana250: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Our God is awesome! @mumihaja congratulations ma'am. Here is wishing u happy and healthy pregnancy. May u birth ur babies supernaturally IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations mumihaja![color=][/color] grin may you carry to term in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Good morning beautiful mothers of wonderfully made children. I have joy overflow in me since I read mumihaja post yesterday and it boost my courage that God is so faithful to fulfill what he revealed. So lets be in the spirit has God has started manifesting his power. It will surely go round. Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Waistebead we are all porting oooo we are next in line for our testimony amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithfulwife(f): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations @mumihaja, wishing you a happy and healthy 9months journey. Praying God for a rain of bfps on this thread in the mighty Name of Jesus .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2015
Congrats Mumihaja, wishing you H& H 9 months. You will carry to full term and deliver safely IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Good morning fruitful mamas and papas.
Congratulations @ Mumihaja and oda belleful mamas, may u all carry to term and deliver successfully Insha Allah.
Ya Allah wipe away our tears before dis year runs out. Fertility dust to everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Lord we are grateful for how u've been there for us in our marriage. Father, we are not complaining, all we are saying is thank u Lord. For d glory that shall be revealed in us is nothing to compare with d trial/suffering/challenge of dis moment. By faith, as we celebrate our wedding anniv dis year, we receive bfps as gift IJN.
@ginababy, fonnyswt, happymum n ayauche, we be anniv buddies. Mine is on 19th Nov. May d All sufficient God visit us n other mamas, n turn our lives around for d best in Jesus' name.

@mumihaja, congratulations once again!

@talltosyne, how are u n Lo? Other preggies still wt us, u shall carry to term by God's grace. D joy of d Lord is ur strength.

@wonyi, I throwey salute. Trust dh is doing great.

#Unlimited2015bfps#

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2015
LET'S PRAY
Almighty GOD, you are greater than the greatest, and higher than the highest: May you crush every mountain and obstacles before me today, open doors for me, make me successful in all I do. Bless Us this month our bfp IJN

talltosyn am fine we are coming to join you on the preggy thread this month IJN how is dh and LO?

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2015
@ Immibabe, I am doing great. Thanks for checking on me.

So shall it be
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2015
l
God has not called us to seek Him in vain, He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him and the fruit of the womb is His REWARD,
serve Him and get your own reward!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sallylove: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2015
talltosyne:
@Mumihaja, congratulations, d good Lord dt has started dis in ur life will complete it IJN, may He journey with u. Happy Bumping.
Oya we dey await u for preggy thread.

@ginababy, hw u dey nw? U don get anoda teamie ooo, make u collect ur due here b4 she enter Zaynie hand ooo

Sprinkling fertlity dust to all, dis year will nt pass by without giving u BFP.

@MummyEjire, I dey view u for 7D.

@safeo6, abeg come help me tackle dis Zaynie on top illegal fee way she dey collect.

Mumilaw, Uwasam, Jennybabe, pweetiebabe, glo27, oluwafikuolami, fruitfulvine, fumbaby, divinemandate, and all other mama's I dey hail ooooo

@Legendmother, op u don troway dt ur girdle?

Love u all.

Thanks for the mention,how are you and yours.Pray God's protection and love towards you and the entire mummies on this forum.
fertility blessings to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations dear.I key in into this that I shall be the next to announce preg.result.amen.congrats again
mumihaja:
the house has been too quiet today........where are all the Mamas......i just cant keep it to myself anymore............i will be porting to the pregnancy thread soon......i have been officially declared PREGNANT! grin wink

To God be the Glory...Great things He has done!!!His Faithfulness endures forever and from ever lasting to ever lasting and He shows Himself strong on the behalf of those who's heart is stayed on Him.....Glory to God in the Highest!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations@mumhaja!dis is only d lords doing.im so happy for u sis.
I dey folow u for bak by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations@mumhaja!dis is only d lords doing.im so happy for u sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2015
cryhmmmmm babies on my mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good morning dear mother's please what are the likely drugs or vitamins that one ttc can take to enhance my conception or fertility note that both DH and myself have done all the medical test and have been proven okey.and perfect .please house help a worried mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
cindynwagbo:
Good morning dear mother's please what are the likely drugs or vitamins that one ttc can take to enhance my conception or fertility note that both DH and myself have done all the medical test and have been proven okey.and perfect .please house help a worried mind

how long have you been trying to to conceive?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
mumihaja:
good morning y'all

Pls what can I take to boost estrogen from CD1-13. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
legendsmother:
Waistebead we are all porting oooo we are next in line for our testimony amen

@Legendsmother u are in spirit my bae.Sure we are next in line for our testimony oo and papa God has signed/stamped it ..

Baby dust to us all..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Three years now.
Dazzle86:

how long have you been trying to to conceive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Please house, I have been diagnosed with endometriosis after suffering years of pain which I ignorantly just accepted. Danazol was prescribed and all the pharmacies in my area don't have it. I would appreciate if any one can direct me to a pharmacy in Lagos where I can get the drug. Thank you in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Woke up this mrng feeling so depressed and afraid, dunno why dis silly feeling sef angry. AF is yet to show up. Ddnt see it last mnth and BPT Neg, scan Neg. I took progesterone inj to induce AF 4days ago and yet nothing cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Congrats mumihaja..super happy and grateful to God Almighty..may God continue to bless and protect you and our lil one.dh must be super happy..the joy in your heart I can only imagine..

@all..iomoge2, legendsmother, kudibaby, rainyday, rejoice03, mumydidi, Redeemed
..and all whose name I can't remember..don't be offended..e get as e be cheesy..wishing you God's mercy and patience..may God reward all your efforts with BFPs.. Amen..y'all are always in my prayers kiss

@omowunmigan..been a while..just read back through my earlier posts on this thread and found you..hope you're doing great..thought I'd say hello kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good day all. Wow! It's been such a long time. So many posts to read up. God bless u mothers of nations for keeping this thread alive, full of hope and faith and encouragements. Thanks to those who asked after me and big congrats to our preggy mamas in d house, happy wonderful 9 months and beyond.

Pls just let us b strong in d Lord. B still and know that He is God. There's absolutely nothing He can't do. It won't be long before it manifests caps He has perfected His work in you already. Love y'all and truckloads of baby dusts to all.
@omonikiba, been so long. I sent u an email. Pls respond asap. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
It can only be God o, Congratulations @ MumIhaja.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
mompurity2:
Woke up this mrng feeling so depressed and afraid, dunno why dis silly feeling sef angry. AF is yet to show up. Ddnt see it last mnth and BPT Neg, scan Neg. I took progesterone inj to induce AF 4days ago and yet nothing cry

Just pray about it. Whenever I feel like that, I start speaking in tongues or start asking the Holy spirt, who can see, go, know, and do what man can not, to begin to do His work in which ever area it is needed. Because most times, that feeling is a premonition that something is not right somewhere. Even if you do not seem to know what it is at the moment.
Cheers love

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wow! Av been absent for some days and I came back to meet dis good news. @ Mumihaja, u need to see how happy I am, ur joy ll be permanent in ijn.
@ all, dis joy ll go round each& everyone of us ijn, year 2015 and 2016 ll be a memorable one for us ijn. Am currently on cd 5, do I av any team mate in d house dat's porting with me. Team July2016# dswaggerteam
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Happy and fruitful weekend mamas! Waow God is great congrat @ginababy,tenderchic & mumihaja u shall all carry to full term IJN.@4realwoman God will definitely show up for u just hold on to him. @all newbies I wish u a very short & fruitful stay IJN.@hafsat thks for d mention and ur prayers.@all my supportive mamas since the last time I posted DH has been so supportive he even gave me some mony to run some test but I ended up wasting the mony oh cause I went to one winners medical centre they treat fertility with herbs but dere herbs is quiet expensive for me. I paid for card, consultation and did scan 7k gone. The Doc in charge wants me to treat infection and later shrink the fibroid but d cost sent me away. I just use the remaining change buy ruzu bitters for me and DH & dats wat am taking now. Sory for d epistle just updating the house.Fertility blessing to us all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: extroveee(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.