Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414125 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2015
@ Legendsmother thank God for ur healing. The devil is a liar. The Lord has given His angels charge over u so no evil shall come near u!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2015
@lovinam I say a very big amen to your prayers on us. Thanks for your love and care. May God remember you for good in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Congratulations legendsmother.... Na BFP go follow in Jesus Name.. Legend bobo already on his way with his twins sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2015
@Legendsmother: the devil as fallen yakata as usual. Ur next post is ur BFP in Jesus name. Remain steadfast in faith.
@Lovinam: thank u sis for ur prayers and happy birthday to u.
All my anniversary mates(Nov 30) how are we planning on announcing our BFP to the house? It is well in Jesus name. Fertility dust to every1.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
@safe sis Amen to ur prayers and it will happen for u too ijn.@rejoice03 if u are talking of winners lab at garki 2 at abuja pls run for forty and don't waste ur money there all there drugs is gbogbo nise dt is all the same drugs treats all kinds of sickness both malaria,block tubes,high prolactin etc.I spent almost 60k there and I didn't see any change or result.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nnelengend the lord is ur strength and ur healing is permanent cos no one praises God and becomes sick cos all the organs in ur body is blessing God.@prettymum tanks for the mention we r all porting soonest as we keep praising God we can't be found wanting lia lia@all happy sunday and beautiful wk ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
@janedyke thanks so much

@evacroft Godd bless u ma

@lynsunny amen oo na Twins b next

@ireetiyee thnks ma God bless u

@Ayauche amen d next post na surely bfp, na belle sure pass

@mumydidi amen what d lord has done for me shall be permanent, We go soon carry belle

@pweetiebabe amen oooo I can't waint for him to turn my pt test strip to two firm lines

@mompurity2 amen ma, that feeling is just right, I know my God won't fail lie lie

@babyfacenumb1 tanks so much... How is ur 2ww goin? N bfp sure pass

@mummyesther indeed what d Lord the has done for me will be permanent....

@miraclebaby eshe gan tanks for d kind words

@rainyday my circle buddy countdown to our O devil is a liar

@ginababy Amen tnks luv...

@Melsmum tnks ma God bless

@glo27 God bless u ma

@janix2 thanks a lot ma

Thanks to all mama's who called me on phone. God bless una
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy sunday lovely people,Congratulations to all prego mamas,also in advance to all of us that are still waiting,soon sure soon it will manifest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Please can someone run to my help and tell me where I can buy vitex in enugu.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
I read it can be taken along with vit b6, please is that ok,and what doses for the two.
My menses has been absence for a while nown,thats why I want to start taking them.
Pls your contributions will go along way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy sunday to us all

Legendsmother your healing is permanent.

@lovina happy birthday to you I wsh you your heart desire. Thank youu for your prayers for us here and I say Amen to your prayers.

@mumihaja I received call from someone will get my combo tomorrow. Thanks to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
amfertile:
I read it can be taken along with vit b6, please is that ok,and what doses for the two.
My menses has been absence for a while nown,thats why I want to start taking them.
Pls your contributions will go along way.

I can't say where to buy in enugu cus I dont stay there other mamas from enugu will tell later, but you can get from any big pharmacy.

you can take it with vit b6, you are to take vitex throughout your cycle, while b6 should be taking after ovulation is confirmed, meaning you are going to monitor your cycle through opk or tvs to know when you ovulate then you can start vitb6 2dpo. Vitamin b6 work as progesterone, and in your own case that you are working to bring on Af, taking vit b6 at the wrong time can delay ovulation, which in turn will delay Af.

vitamin b6 is 50mg×1 tab daily
vitex is 500-1000mg daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
boyeen:
Good evening fruitful mothers, I have been TTC for 2yrs now and HSG test just read bilateral hydrosalpinges. Pls anyone going through this in the house?

hello send PM to mumihaja, she has a wealth of experience on this, as she has pass thru this hydrosalpinges and overcame.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ademide02: 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Mumihaja ,am so so happy for you dear. I pray that the good Lord will be with you and you will deliver like the hebrew women.

Legend's mother,the Lord will perfect your healing and make you whole(Amen)

@All happy Sunday! Let's continue to show HIM our gratitude and HE will show up on our behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy Sunday mamas. Old timer here although not a regular poster.

Please does any have any experience with this? I was diagnosed with pcos as I had long cycles going to about 6 months without a period. Recently I took Fertilaid and metformin for a month and got a very light period not enough to wear a pad, only observe when I wipe, sometimes stains my pant and lasts for 3 days.
It has been coming regularly for 3 months now, every 28 days.
Any input on the cause and how I can improve the flow?

@legendsmother
@ mumihaja
@favoredgal

Mamas please your input.

Thank God for your victory @ Legendsmother.

Baby dust everyone.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
May your healing be permanently permanent dearest legendsmum

Bfp is next in Jesus name
Hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyeee(f): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
@lovinam am saying a big Amen Amen. God bless u 4 remembering us. It shall be well with u and entire household in Jesus Name. God ll show up in all u re believing him 4. Celebration ll not seize in ur life. HBD.
@4realwoman how re u? It is well with u.
@legendmother I hope u are ok now?
@all happy sunday. Keep believing God cos he ll show up 4 us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
@legendmother ur healing is permanent devil is a lier bfp wil follow IJN.@mumydidi thks oh I don't even have dat kind of mony to waste sef. Fertility blessing to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
ebony13:
Happy Sunday mamas. Old timer here although not a regular poster.

Please does any have any experience with this? I was diagnosed with pcos as I had long cycles going to about 6 months without a period. Recently I took Fertilaid and metformin for a month and got a very light period not enough to wear a pad, only observe when I wipe, sometimes stains my pant and lasts for 3 days.
It has been coming regularly for 3 months now, every 28 days.
Any input on the cause and how I can improve the flow?

@legendsmother
@ mumihaja
@favoredgal

Mamas please your input.

Thank God for your victory @ Legendsmother.

Baby dust everyone.

I don't think u are supposed to com one metformin with fertilaid o!

Why not see your doctor?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
favoredgal:

I don't think u are supposed to com one metformin with fertilaid o!

Why not see your doctor?

Thanks for your response favoredgal. Only metformin didn't work for me. And only Fertilaid still made my cycle long about 45 days with long period days 15days
Doc told me to combine

This combo was ohk before o. Very happy with the 'regularness' just at a loss on why it's not flowing.

Not currently in same town with my doc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congrats on your new blog @iomoge. It's lovely. I just visited. Lets support our sister @iomoge2 and visit her blog.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmm, where do I start from now?

@mumihaja, a mighty congrats to you on this good work the Lord has done for you. Come 2016 you will hold your babe (s) in your arms. Thanks for staying with God.

@Divinemamdate, the mandate of God for you has no choice but to be fulfilled. Go forth and multiply. @Blesseddiva, you are blessed already. Your children will be beautiful and handsome. I see God's work and hand.
@Mamakendra and @Olubankemi may those who don't know you grant you favour and fall over themselves to do you good. Thanks for the thoughtful prayers.

@Venuss, @Ebony, @Mamatriplets, @Safe06 and all mamas and papas here that are just too numerous to mention, may you be like them that dream. You think your case is like the Israelites journey....well you have conquered and the Lord brings you into your promised land already.

@mumiejire and @mamaejima you will be called so soon by all.

@Legendsmum, Legend is proud of you and is honoured to have you as his mum.

Forgive me if I couldn't mentioned your name...Please know I see you all.

The good work that has started on the thread as we have chosen to call and stay with God, will be enjoyed by all.

Congratulations are in order.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Janix2:
@ Muzbay is pale yellow no itch no smell,it comes When am in Toilet to poo every day irrespective of my cycle daten,always stretchy
@ imoge OK thanks for the response
@ Legendsmother it's Well wit You
devil has failed again

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Legendsmother I thank God for his healing hands upon your life.
@Lovinam, may God bless you richly for those prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
wishing all mamas a fruitful week ahead. @ iomoge what ur blog link.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
@iomoge2 please what's your blog link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hello dear e-family
I just got wind of some bad news now and i'm so depressed, I need to let out
a friend of mine in church has been ttc too and just had a myomectomy done this past week
I heard she died from d surgery.......I'm really so sad

wat came to mind was dat sometimes, we just need to be sooo greatfull dat we are alive despite all our challenges with ttc, when it is God's time, we will SURELY conceive gracefully as He makes all things beautiful in His time

I am particularly sad cuz she was a great girlfriend and greatful cuz I just had a myomectomy done and i came out alive but I think my thanksgiving has been smaller compared to my request to conceive sharp sharp

sorry for the long essay,I needed to talk to someone

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
@ Joyfulmoda:- I am sorry about your loss. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Mumihaja:- I need that clean tampon, one 4 me and one for a friend. Please How can I get it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
@ Ebony13:- I know your moniker, you are an old time member. That combination is good, now that your period is coming out, you should worry less about flow and more about timing ovulation, baby dancing by using your body signs and OPKs(ovulation prediction kit), even transvaginal scan. Since your period is now regular, it means you are ovulating every month as opposed to 1 in 6 months etc, so your chances are way higher now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
@ Legendsmother:- Have you done a bpt, you may just have gotten your bfp wink grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Janix! Yellow discharge ain't a good one! This infections can be very difficult to treat. Have you tried Beecham Augmentin! I heard its very powerful! I wish you well my dear. Bfp na sure thing by His grace.
@miraclebaby, I see you! Thanks o jare! God bless you plenty!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.