Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,217 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419230 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Lovinam big Amen to d sincere prayer from d heart, God bless u and ur household ma'm.
@Modath @proudmum38 @chinwendym and all mamas from preg thread n new born babies' thread that visited us here with words of encouragement n prayers, God bless you and yours forever as He answers your prayers for us kiss
@Joyfulmoda so sorry about ur friend, it is so sad,may her soul rest in peace. I have a friend in church also that lost her sista last week after fibroid surgery, she was buried yesterday. My dear we owe God sincere worship n gratitude for seeing us thru this surgery and we came out of d theatre alive, not because we pray more or are better than those that died, this is just God's Grace n mercy at work. I feel am not grateful enough, can't thank Him enough. It is well sis

@Legendsmother thank God for divine healing, it may be 'good' fever even, pls be mindful of what you ingest. tis well wit you
@MummyEsther her old moniker was Dasha01
@all mamas I greet you all, praying for unlimited bfp for us all b4 this 2015 ends in Jesus name, Amen
Stay Blessed!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
@ Joyfulmoda,very sorry for your loss. may her soul rest in peace. We should be grateful for life, when there is life there is hope. Here I am complaining that I don't like my myomectomy scar. I am grateful to God for sparing my life. Jehovah I thank you for my life.

Sober mood. sad

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
@legendsmother, your healing shall be permanent and bfp go follow in Jesus name.

@joyfulmoda, sorry for the loss, the lord will comfort the family left behind by God's grace.

@fruitful and sabi mamas, help me torchlight the result. As I posted some weeks back on the fibroids treatment I started two months ago with Ijaw woman in ikorodu. This is the result of the scan I did in March and the recent one I did last week Thursday.

May God crown our efforts with bfo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
@ Redeemed, I am not a Dr neither am I so knowledgeable about ttc stuff but according to the scan result (diagram), I think the ijaw woman's treatment is working. You are closer to ur bfp. Congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lynsunny:
@iomoge2 please what's your blog link
maymay1:
wishing all mamas a fruitful week ahead. @ iomoge what ur blog link.
Check her profile page. The blog address is there.
I for post am, but I dey fear NL ban if i post links
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
@redeemed the result speaks volume. The treatment seems to be working. This is the first time I am seeing substantial evidence that herbs may work for some people.

how has your periods being during the course of treatment Are they better?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Redeemed I don't really understand the report but going by d drawing (diagram) they have shrunk drastically, wow! congrats in advance dear, may God perfect it n crown it wit bfp in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Alwaystrue. Thanks for your prayers . as you have continuously watered others so would your blessings be full and overflow. God bless you. True @ Isrealite journey seems no end in sight. But I know the end is close.

@ Praisefulmum thanks alot for your input. Would do as you say. God bless you.

@Redeemed they have definitely reduced in numbers. Wish you a speedy bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
My super fruitful mamas, I dey hail oooo. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all that rejoiced with me for the coming of my adorable niece, may BFP be ur reward IJN. We shall all testify soon than we expect by the special Grace of God, Amen.
Yday n today has bn so overwhelming, the tiredness no be here, cldnt evn catch up on the posts I'v missed cry . Mke I try close eye nw.

Luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss
Unlimited BFP2015 by the special Grace of God, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joyfulmoda:
Hello dear e-family
I just got wind of some bad news now and i'm so depressed, I need to let out
a friend of mine in church has been ttc too and just had a myomectomy done this past week
I heard she died from d surgery.......I'm really so sad

wat came to mind was dat sometimes, we just need to be sooo greatfull dat we are alive despite all our challenges with ttc, when it is God's time, we will SURELY conceive gracefully as He makes all things beautiful in His time

I am particularly sad cuz she was a great girlfriend and greatful cuz I just had a myomectomy done and i came out alive but I think my thanksgiving has been smaller compared to my request to conceive sharp sharp

sorry for the long essay,I needed to talk to someone

Hmnnnn vanity upon vanity,ile aye ile asan.
May almighty grant her a peaceful rest nd forgive her of all her sins embarassed rily sad indeed.
I pray God give her husband nd family d fortitude to bear d loss cry cry
Anoda reason to b thankful to d creator upon all dis ttc up nd downs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Legendsmother: Thank God for ur healing, aa i was reading down i was expecting u to say after d tests & no malaria & thyphoid seen dat ur sis decided to run PT & it came out positive. My sister ur testimony is near, it will soon end in praise IJN.

@Redeemed: I think d herbs is working bccos according to d diagrams there is great improvement.

God will give us great testimony before dis year runs out IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good evening fruitful mama's in the house.
Thank you to all mamas that ask after me, may Almighty God visit you all in Jesus name Amen.

@Lovinam a big Amen to your prayers, God bless you richly in Jesus name, Amen and HBD.

@Joyfulmoda, so sorry about your friend, may her soul rest in peace. That is the reason why I am always scared to go for surgery o.

@Legendsmother, your healing is permanent in Jesus name, Amen.

@Alwaystrue, thank you for your prayers God bless you richly in Jesus name, Amen.

@iomoge2, how is the master cleanse going

@Redeemed this your scan result just dey make me wan see the woman sharply, sharply O. Please what days of the week does she attend to customers. Thank you.

My update: I am feeling much beta today and I need to do scan on Thursday as requested by my gynecologist, I just pray everything should be okay so dat I can face my future which is trying to shrink the fibroid.
After seeing my gynae I will make out time to see the ijaw woman.

@all, hope we all are doing okay and we are also prepared for this week's miracle and blessings.

Baby dust to us all. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
@mumihaja, I have been TTC for 2yrs now and HSG test just read bilateral hydrosalpinges. Someone in d house suggest I talk to u about it. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2015
A very big congratulations to mumihaja and other preggie mamas, may u all carry to term in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 2:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Things are getting better, we are going higher. Something good is about to happen here. I'm too excited already grin congratz everybody!
It shall reach everybody in Jesus name. #unlimited bfp 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:34am On Nov 09, 2015
to God be the glory great thing He has done
so love He the world that He gave us Hiss son
who yielded His life an atonement for sin
an open the life gate that all may go in

praise the Lord
praise the Lord
let the earth hear His voice
praise the Lord
praise the Lord
le the people rejoice
oh come to the father through Jesus the Son
and give Him the glory great things He has done

Jesus Emmanuel our redeemer our strength our Help in Ages Past and years to come
we give u all the glory
thank u for loving us
for caring for us
we give u all the glory
thank you for what you have done,what you are doing and what you will done
we receive our unlimited bfps dis year in Jesus name amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 2:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Gen 30 v 22 and 23 Then God remembered. Racheal and God listened 2 her and opened her womb and she conceived and bore a son, and said "God has taken away my reproach"

And so shall it be unto us all IJN.

#singing#
Pass me not o gentle saviour, hear my humble cry, while on others thou art calling, do not passs me by....

Saviour Saviour, saviour hear my humble cry, while on others thous art calling, do not pass me by.....

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 2:59am On Nov 09, 2015
mompurity2:
Things are getting better, we are going higher. Something good is about to happen here. I'm too excited already grin congratz everybody!
Amen and Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2015
@Legendsmother thank God your feeling better, just try to rest well...

@4realwoman I thank God for the strength He has given you this period. It is well with you my sister kiss

@ Fruitful mamas have a blessed week, may you have a reason to sing a new song this week, in Jesus name, amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
@joyfulmoda,so sorry about what happened to ur friend,may her soul rest in peace and may God give d family d fortitude to bear dis loss. Hmmm...I had a myectommy in 2010 and I thank God for everything,sometimes we take sum tins for granted.

@Redeemed....dis is a beautiful result! It shows d treatment is working for u,congrats sis. Next is ur BFP,its signed,sealed and delivered.

@4realwoman...am happy u r making head way. Don't worry,God will crown ur efforts wit success just trust in Him. Just concentrate on treating d fibroid and give urself sometime b4 ttc again.

@ all d belleful mamas...tenderchic,mubzay,ekeminiabasi,ginababy,tammyloreoluwa,hafsat24,olubankemi,mumihaja,tatacherie and odas ....may God bless u n ur lo's n make dis journey easy for u. U will deliver wit ease by His grace. Amin. Love u all!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2015
Good morning lovely people in the house
@mumyejire thank you so much,i will follow as you directected when I buy the vitex.
@ all please am still expecting someone's answer on where to buy vitex in enugu,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Please enugu mamas come to my help, I need the vitex badly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2015
@fruitful mamas' thank you for your wishes, may God crown all our efforts in Jesus name. I decided to post because I did two scan last week. The first doctor after the scan told me to go for myomectomy and after it, I should do IVF or go for adoption, can you imagine such an advice from the pit of hell, so that prompted me to do another scan for comparison, the doctor suggested myomectomy but since they don't know how it was before, I don't really blame them.
I went back to the Ijaw woman to show her the result, which she told me that the big ones will break up with time.

@4realwoman, she attends to people everyday except on Sunday and she collect #1,000 for registration and examination for first timer.

@Dazzle86, the treatment didn't intefere with my period at all, it's regular and consistent.

Fruitful week for us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghadiaye(f): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Good morning mothers, God has made us mothers and that is what we are. Not even the strongest demon in hell can stop it. Please I need you all to help me to give thanks to God for all that He has done and will yet do. I just want to give Him thanks this morning and always because He is the only one that can not fail us. When all in my life fails me I turn to only Him. He loves me so much and He gives the same love to all. I know my miracle is on the way and I will soon port to preggy status. But first I want to thank Him for life, family,friends, health, TTC members and above all for His undying love. Thank you JESUS. I acknowledge You for who you are!!!

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2015
mompurity2:

Yessooooooooooooo in Jesus name, amen!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2015
amfertile:
Good morning lovely people in the house
@mumyejire thank you so much,i will follow as you directected when I buy the vitex.
@ all please am still expecting someone's answer on where to buy vitex in enugu,

Mama asking for vitex you can check this site
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/swanson-chasteberry-fruit-367899.html

http://www.kaymu.com.ng/natures-way-vitex-806686.html

https://www./health-alternative-plus-chasteberry-fruitvitex-123642.html

Note: chasterberry fruit is the same as vitex.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2015
MummyEsther:
Lengendsmother: Thanking God Almighty for your healing. It is permanent in JESUS NAME.

@Mumihaja: Abeg no vex, my brain don do search for your previous moniker. I know you're an old timer. Can you kindly please tell your previous moniker? Thanks.

@MummyEsther, my previous moniker was Dasha01 i had to change it to mummyhaja cos i asked for people's suggestion that i was considering using my sister as a surrogate cos of the challenges i was facing and someone quoted me and refused to edit for days.......(u know wen AF shows up u get some crazy ideas that seems odd as soon as u are normal.....after the fight i had to delete that moniker.......

@legendmother, hope you are fine now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2015
@ Legendsmother I know you are okay now. The 2ww no be here my sister o! I have the slightest excuse for going to pee, though I still have 5 days to AF. Chai. Ttc no go kill person. It will surely end in praises.

Fertility dust on us all!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2015
@ Legendsmother dearie, it is well with you body, soul and spirit. by HIS strips you are permanently healed, your body and organs receive divine strength and vigour, sickness/disease has no place in your body in Jesus name. Pele dearie do oo so the ministry of kpekusing can continue cool

@ALL i hail o, fertility blessings to us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2015
I just heard a sad news for a Monday morning, a friend had a surgery over the weekend due to etopic pregnancy this was suppose to be her first baby, she got married this year and i am just devastated, but thankful to God that she is alive and He will do far better things for her.

cry It's so painful when u r ttcing and u experience a loss of this type embarassed , I pray for everyone here that we will not cast our young or suffer any kind of loss,if u have previously experienced a loss afflictions will never rise again and my heart goes out to u, only shouts of joy and rejoicing would we have in our homes and on this thread in Jesus name!

please say a prayer for my friend, give thanks to God for our lives and the testimonies HE has for all of us.

fertility blessings!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2015
boyeen:
@mumihaja, I have been TTC for 2yrs now and HSG test just read bilateral hydrosalpinges. Someone in d house suggest I talk to u about it. Thanks.
@boyeen, you can try the Clean Point Tampon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2015
@Legendsmother,Thank God for divine healing and it 's permanent ijn Amenl..

Greetings to all the fruitful mamas/papas in the house..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.