Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405116 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
mumihaja:
good morning y'all!

TiaoJing Cu Yun Wan Chinese Pills, Clean Point Tampon and Instead Soft Cups are still available till weekend….place your order asap…...you can send a mail to mumihaja@gmail.com for any enquiry.
Mumihaja,pls how much is the TiaoJing Cu Yun Wan Chinese Pills. Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Contumely... I don't know about the zinc supplement.
As per the honey, I buy trusted & affordable like rowse for fear of adulterated ones.

I have used astymin and its a great blood tonic.

Generally, try to eat healthy, do garlic, ginger, lots of fruits and veggies. All the best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
rainyday:
Mumihaja,pls how much is the TiaoJing Cu Yun Wan Chinese Pills. Thanks dear

@rainyday, a pack is #2,500 and you need 4 packs in a month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Good day lovely and wonderful e-family.. . Dis headache and body pain i ve no be for here and to take Anti-malari dey fear me cos i am in my 2ww.. DH don go keep paracetamol self operation talk water and eat fruit ooo grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Praise God with me, it's my wedding anniversary. We are thanking God for His mercy, grace and favour in our marriage as we add a year to its existence.

Join your voices with mine and dh for God to grant us our heart desire(s). Fertility dust to all of us in Jesus name, amen.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ambient: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Lynsunny:
Praise God with me, it's my wedding anniversary. We are thanking God for His mercy, grace and favour in our marriage as we add a year to its existence.

Join your voices with mine and dh for God to grant us our heart desire(s). Fertility dust to all of us in Jesus name, amen.
happy wedding anniversary dear the most high GOd will surely grant you your heart desires. smiley smiley0

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2015
Lynsunny:

HWA dear sis by this time next year na u, ur DH and triplet go celebrate am ijn

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2015
@Lynsunny, HWA, many glorious and fruitful years ahead in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekeminiabasi(f): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Happy anniversary Lynsunny......God grant. d deepest desires of ur heart. Thanks stephyberry.....we re fine. No morning sickness o,jst heartburns. May God grant ur heart's desires speedily IJN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lynsunny:

Happy anniversary to u,this time next year u will be celebrating with ur bundles of joy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
Good day lovely and wonderful e-family.. . Dis headache and body pain i ve no be for here and to take Anti-malari dey fear me cos i am in my 2ww.. DH don go keep paracetamol self operation talk water and eat fruit ooo grin

pele,just try to take lots of water and fruits.also,try to relax ur mind(i know say ko easy),and rest too,it might be Omolaria.....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
mumihaja:

@rainyday, a pack is #2,500 and you need 4 packs in a month.
Ok,thanks mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary Lynsunny!! Wishing u and DH many more fruitful years together.May God surround ur home with blessed children that will do u proud.Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
@pweetymii na dat omolaria sure pass now oooo grin... May God answer Us speedily ijn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
@Lynsunny: Happy Wedding Anniversary sis, Ur next Anniversary will certainly be with ur LOs.
@Pweetiebabe: abeg my dear sister no take any anti-malaria anything. Just relax and endure, it will surely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
mamas that have used guifei bao plz help, i inserted one on wednesday and removed it saturday morning d tissue like substance that came out was not really much but today i have been having pelvic pressure ,decided to take garlic and when i went to pee i noticed the tissue still coming out. is this normal? cos i inserted my fingers into vjay to clean up well on saturday. i dont know if d tissue is still remaining, please how do i remove it completely becos if i use my hand i cant find any but once i pee it comes out. am a bit worried.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
finecheek12:
mamas that have used guifei bao plz help, i inserted one on wednesday and removed it saturday morning d tissue like substance that came out was not really much but today i have been having pelvic pressure ,decided to take garlic and when i went to pee i noticed the tissue still coming out. is this normal? cos i inserted my fingers into vjay to clean up well on saturday. i dont know if d tissue is still remaining, please how do i remove it completely becos if i use my hand i cant find any but once i pee it comes out. am a bit worried.

its normal dear, just relax anorther day or 2 before u insert d nxt one.. it will keep coming out as long as der are tins blocking d passage way. heheh.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
U know u are ttc wen u go for every mother and father of nation class dt is been announced in church. And also wen u hang unto every pronouncement postively spoken to ur direction on fruitfulness until AF shows its ugly face.@lynsunny double congratulations to u and dh God will visit u both wit so much dt u will be suprised triplet,mansions and plenty goodies @ all we shall surely overcome.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
HWA to u lynsunny

@cuntumerly for d honey I prefare d locals, does people get it themselves from Bush!

For d astyfer is good av used it sometime ago

For d zinc I don't tink u shud prescribe drugs for urself sha ooooo lack of libido cud b due to stress, testoterone or any other underlying medical condition! God forbid but d zinc cud even aggreviate it I feel u shud get a proper diagnosis before taking prescriptions.

@Ripvanwick pls come n answer our new frnd @cuntumerly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
@ Lynsunny wow your birthzday and Anniversary on the same month. This one na double celebration ohhhhhh. So shall your blessing for twin also come in double celebration dear. God bless u. Abeg make una enjoy with DH ohhhhh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
@ayaayo accept my condolences on ur friend, May God keep us all safe while TTCING

@mamakendra pele it is well God's promises will come to pass, how is ur DH n LO?

@mumigrace ok I see u now

We're is @alwaystrue nau? Mama pls come from mia we miss u

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lynsunny:

HWA Sis. I celebrate with your family . U will celebrate d next one with your Twins n Triplets by d mercy of GOD Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Contumely:
Don't be offended pls o,

1.have low libido as in, no interest at all,
2. Does anyone know effective way to handle stomach issues which manifest as ulcer and shortness of breath.
3. What type of honey is best, is it the sealed ones found in places like shoprites or the ones sold in our local markets?
4.Has anyone used stuffs like immunace, jobelyn, astyfer, astymin, or manix and found it effective?cos am considering using one.
And please forget seeing docs, they just don't know what's up with me and I have done several tests and okay with all.
Thanks and God bless you.

1. I usually take avocado pear and banana wenever i notice low libido and it works for me (maybe its in my head grin)
2. for this i gat no idea
3. for honey, i prefer the ones in stores cos i feel they have a brand to protect and u can find lot of options
4. Also thinking of getting immunace just to boost immunity

My dear we are in the same boat o, everything is fine from doc's perspective. it will end in praise for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
@Lysunny HWA, take ur anniversary gift u can only open in 9months time.
@Safe06, u are something else, i must not miss out on this #youknowyouarettcingwhen/if
@Teal, Cyntobless, Lizzylaws and Tsquare where una dey o - see me pot calling kettle black grin grin

#ykyattcing when u look at preggies like u want to steal their bump shocked grin
#ykyattcing when u know ur edd will fall into the next yr if you get ur bfp anytime after March embarassed
#ykyattcing when u have 2 diff online bbt charts (FF & Count down to pregnancy) and a printed copy
#ykyattcing when u say thunderous amen to any/every prayer about fruitfulness wink wink
#ykyattcing when u mentally know what CD u r after u promise not to keep dates to take time off ttc cool cool
#ykyattcing when u av a pic of ur mature follicles and keep staring at it like it a babys' scan tongue tongue

@All i hail ooo, thank u MamaLegend paddi mi to sure
@ Prettmum ghost mode is highly unacceptable tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
@contumerly. Welcome to our e-family. Hope u have paid your dues to @safe06, if not, join the queue. So to question, my hubby is on zinc(though prescribed by the dr), I dnt know the one that is absorbable or not. He also took manix at a time, and I have heard great reviews about it. Hope this helps.
Ehhhehh. My own legendy mama. Thanks for asking. They are ok. How you dey now?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
@mama Kendra fine oooo nd hungry grin, Ayaayo know my story cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin

Master cleanse people wheris una before n after pictures na? We go just hear "I lost 10kg I lost 20kg" no pisure? Ah jor ooooo me am on day 3 nd so far my head don clap! grin we need before n after pics oooo master cleanse pipo!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
@opiscolo how are u y u like do read and run na grin eh? Lol come in nd mingle kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by opiscolo: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
legendsmother:
@opiscolo how are u y u like do read and run na grin eh? Lol come in nd mingle kiss

@legendmother it is well. i just love the company of my e-sisters. sure it will all end in praise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
Its well... ttc na bastard grin while some mamas here are trying to loose weight me am thinking of adding weight @least make i reach 60kg #petitemama#

Love my e-family loads angry wink
Same here o.... At least make I reach 60kg,

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
oluwashindara01:

Same here o.... At least make I reach 60kg,

Same here oooo, me too wan reach at least 60kg. Wetin make I use ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
legendsmother:
@mama Kendra fine oooo nd hungry grin, Ayaayo know my story cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin

Master cleanse people wheris una before n after pictures na? We go just hear "I lost 10kg I lost 20kg" no pisure? Ah jor ooooo me am on day 3 nd so far my head don clap! grin we need before n after pics oooo master cleanse pipo!
my 5kg no show for pix o. If not I for post am o... Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.