Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404813 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hey ladies I have been Mia cos I have been busy with work matter
Men I haven't bd for close to 6weeks now cos of dis stupid infection
Ladies am finkin of getting guife bao or clean point tampoon which is better
And am taking herbal treatment from oosa herbal center but stil notice pale yellow stringy stretchy discharge Wen I poo am stil on treatment
Is it that the infection debris is tryin to come out cos I have been treatin it and I noticed it was so With antibiotics den
Someone said that the infection debris is all comin out
Am soo confused had dis infection for long now
I also notice discharge from my boobs
I just tire
Sorry for my long epistle
The matter Tire me
Was it so With mamas that used oosa herbal center
Abeg help a sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
@CravingChic it's well dear. The red things are not permanent, they will disappear speedily by God's grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
@Ayauche it's well dear. God is still God and He will surely wipe your tears. Cheer up grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ayauche...its okay to Cry sis but don't ever give up hope. Sometimes when I'm crying I also tell the devil that even if I cry I'm winning this battle and it just makes me feel better.

CravingChic... You are so funny. Enjoy jare, as your eye red so ehn na BFP dey cone so o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
my sisters that have used guifei bao how was it?i took mine out yesterday and was expecting to see things that would make me shout "eleda mii o" but na normal clump up discharge i see,though,i must confess that when it was in,i could feel a rush of cold mint in my stomach(maybe na my imagination).Minwhile,the person that encouraged me to buy said when she saw what came out with hers she screamed!Abeg,why did i not have that effect?abi,i not fix am well?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
@Ayauche its ok to cry but please dont allow depression to set in,i was once like dis as d 1st wife in my hubby,s family all his siblings got married after us and they all now have dir second child, i always ask God why me and most time avoid them including the children cos wen ever i carry them and play with them i always end up crying and depressed. but i decided to shame d devil and i always say the devil will not steal my joy, whenever d thoughts sets in i have a selection of gospel music i always play them and daily make some declarations from d bible that says God will multiply me ,i shall not be few and for all my shame God will give me double portion of children. please wipe ur tears cos weeping may endure for just a night but joy cometh in the morning. please u have to determine when u want ur joy to come and dont allow d enemy to win dis battle. baby dust to us all.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
@ Ayauche my cycle mate. Chillax cos the battle is over. My husb younger bro wife has 2 kids now. When I was married newly 2yrs ago, I. Remember sweeping outside and she wld just throw mango peels where I swept and tell me to sweep again, we wld laugh and I told her, don't worry, by dec 2014, ill do d same to u. Dec 2014 don pass, no belle, rather she was the one with the 2nd belle. If I say I don't feel sad or cry, I'm lying but I know that my testimony is around d corner. When we finally say "Lord take over the wheels" He will gladly do it. Never lose hope my sis. I'm 36 but I always remind God of 45yrss and above women He gave twin and triplets. I have a Ghana must go bag of baby clothes. Just remembered #youknowurttc. Lool. Wipe ur tears dear after u don cry belle full tongue. I got the Chinese pills plus soft cups. And clean point tampons from mumihaja today so, it's not over until we get our BFP. Make una no vex for the long epistle

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
@pweetymii, lol. Me I removed clean point yestday mrng saw d normal tissue like discharge, then later in d Eveng I inserted to clean again and saw stretchy clear ewcm like discharge. So i'm wondering who elz has experienced this with bao or clean point. I'm on cd 9 today.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Did I add my cuz who was my chief bridesmaid wedded April this year and is already heavy! I cannot come and go and kill myself biko. God is still on the throne!!! Fertility dust to us all. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
babyfacenumb1:
Did I add my cuz who was my chief bridesmaid wedded April this year and is already heavy! I cannot come and go and kill myself biko. God is still on the throne!!! Fertility dust to us all. kiss
Hmmm an can I add dat my baby sis d last girl in d house just informed me dat she is pregnant,not dat she planned it o it just happened she is not even excited abt it at all. Am 9 plus yrs older than her o. Infact all my sibling now have kids
I knw I ll have mine too in sha Allah!
Dere kids all call me big mummy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
oluwashindara01:

Hmmm an can I add dat my baby sis d last girl in d house just informed me dat she is pregnant,not dat she planned it o it just happened she is not even excited abt it at all. Am 9 plus yrs older than her o. Infact all my sibling now have kids
I knw I ll have mine too in sha Allah!
Dere kids all call me big mummy.

U see naa not even excited! When I've been rehearsing in english and igbo how to tell DH once I see d +ve sign. Lol. Different strokes

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello fruitful mothers, sorry I have being MIA it's not intentional, it's d time difference and all... @Legendsmother how r u doing dearie,I have missed you ooo, being out of d country 4 a while and I hardly have time to come on NL, AV really missed you guys so much mean while very big congrats to d latest mum's it shall be permanent IJN... I believe God will do wonders in my life n surprise me with a very BFP this 2015 IJN

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Knock! knock!! knock!!! Who is @ home? To moi sexy e-sisters both new and Old ve informed dem @ d pregnancy thrend we are storming there before december with standing ovation. ... So make una prepare una sexy micro-mini gown with 6inches heels because i no before the end of this year the Lord will answer his Names in our lifes grin cheesy

#Obaadanimagbagbeeni#

#team2016forsupernaturaldelivery #

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abeg Jenny girl were u go? Lol I dey find who dey go US on. Frequent when go helep me shop for december shine shine ooo biko

@pwetiebabe kikikikikikikiki grin Amen dear we are all porting IJN amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
@ mumihaja,
Sorry it may be coming late but as soon as I saw your bfp announcement I couldn't help but praise God with this song

He is a great God
He is a great God
That I know

That is why you are called Jehovah
That is why you are called Jehovah
What you say you will do
that is what you will do
that is why you are called Jehovah

Oh I am soooooooooo happy grin cheesy
I wish you a stress free and healthy nine months.
Congratulations mama.

Sprinkling baby dust to all our fruitful mothers.
#Unlimited Bfp 2016

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Una wake up oooooooo hian!

Our God (our god) is an Awesome God
He Reigns (he reigns) from heaven above
With Wisdom (with wisdom) pow'r and love
Our God is an Awesome God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 2:30am On Nov 18, 2015
All the glory must be to the Lord (unto the Lord)
For he is worthy of our praise (worthy of our praises),
No man on earth should give glory to himself,
All the glory must be to the Lord.

Jehovah u are the most high (jehovah)
U are the most high God.

Thank you Lord for blessing me with good health. thnk you for protecting me frm harm. thank you for I have never lacked what to eat/ wear. Thank you for keeping my home. Thank you for blessing me with children. Father for the things that u've done for me that i've failed to say thank you, I say thank you Lord.

I just want to say thank you father cos I knw u have heard and answered us.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Great is thy faithfulness 2x
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All that I needed thy hands have provided
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me.

Good morning mamas ooo
@lynsunny....HWA sis. by dis time next year, u will celebrate with ur bundles of joy..........
Off to work. Great day y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2015
Oluwashindara my cycle paddy, I am kinda sad right now but am also very hopeful. Don't worry too much, yours might just be bfp. Let's always keep an open mind. My prayer is that we all get our Bfps before this year runs out! Our God is able and He would do it for us.
@sisters, turn by turn na so life be! So our own turn will come and nothing else will matter when we behold our child in our arms.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Ayauche:

God is indeed bigger than our problems but human nature will always make us feel dis way one time or another. Thank u so much. May God grant dis our heart desires soonest.

Don't take this the wrong way oo, just want to liven the mood

#youknowyouarettcing when you vent about and have a down time like this. But in all God is God, i am happy HE has strengthened me to gradually take my mind off ttc, before i go mental. #icannotcomeandgoanddie, #ttccannotkillmyswag, #unlimitedBFP2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
mamakendra:
My dear sisters, I don't understand my cycle again.

@mamakendra, we dey the same boat, but me i have decided not to add that to my list of worries. my shortest cycle was 24, longest 30. I did hormonal profile and HSG in july all is well. I did TVS later all is well. so if the AF like make e increase, except if it means i am anaemic and it has a negative effect, then i will be bothered if not, #icannotcomeandgoanddie mbanu!!!

Fertility blessings to us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Hello my dear sisters. Please praise God with me. Today, He has added another year to my life. Indeed I am grateful cs only the living can be TTC. My God is awesome grin

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Ayaayo:

Don't take this the wrong way oo, just want to liven the mood

#youknowyouarettcing when you vent about and have a down time like this. But in all God is God, i am happy HE has strengthened me to gradually take my mind off ttc, before i go mental. #icannotcomeandgoanddie, #ttccannotkillmyswag, #unlimitedBFP2015

Take it the wrong way ke? Abegi my sister it is well. According to Favour it is only when u are alive that u can ttc. @FavourMSJ: Happy Birthday, may u live long to see ur children's children IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
@ favourmsj, happy birthday to you, many more beautiful years ahead. Before this time next year your bundles of joy will be with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Happy birthday FavourMSJ! Receive your twinnies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
http://www.babycenter.com/400_negative-hpt-but-still-pregnant_1825563_156.bc
Just so we will be careful how we induce AF. It has puzzled me for a while now

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thanking God for his healing ohhhhhh. Been down with malaria. It was so bad that i couldnt seat, lye or stand. Refused to take drugs because i was in my 2ww. But when i couldnt bear it i had to take malaria drugs ohhhhh. Started treatment yesterday only for me to c blood on the tissue i used to wipe and today is cd 22. So confused. My cycles dis days has been so annoying its either 22, 23, or 24. It has always been 26 days. Pls mamas was it wrong for me to have taken the drugs Am so confuse and tired of this whole thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
happy birthday ma'am.

@glo2,a colleague once advices me to always have home pregnancy test sticks at home to test before taking any malaria medicine. my cycle days fluctuate from 24 ,25,26,27,28 but mostly 24 or 25. I don't mind it being shorter,cos it gives me more cycles to TTC than someone with a longer one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
happy bornday FavourMSJ may the Lord bless this ur new age and answer ur prayers speedily.
@glo2 most times it's always advisable to do POAS before taking malaria drugs or any for that matter.Minwile,did u take clomid or any ovulation inducing drug?i noticed it could either increase or decrease ur luteal pphase.

baby dust on all maamas in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
@Glo27: babe what is wrong is u not having a pregnancy test done b4 taking the malaria drugs. U knw anything can happen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ayaayo:

@mamakendra, we dey the same boat, but me i have decided not to add that to my list of worries. my shortest cycle was 24, longest 30. I did hormonal profile and HSG in july all is well. I did TVS later all is well. so if the AF like make e increase, except if it means i am anaemic and it has a negative effect, then i will be bothered if not, #icannotcomeandgoanddie mbanu!!!

Fertility blessings to us all
Nne, thanks for uour response. In fact the thing tire me. Dh has insisted I go see my gynea this evening. I might end up running some tests. But all in all am not bothered. God will surely answer us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
@ Dazzles, Pweetymii and Ayauche felt was expected Af on saturday not today at all. Did the test this afternoon and it was negative. Still thank God for the life and oppurtunity to try again. Its well. God bless you guys. It will happen for us all dis year ohhhhh. As per xmas gift.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.