Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419955 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hello Fruitful Ladies, trust you are all doing great and counting down to the day you will hold your babies, because i strongly believe that we will all carry our babies sooner than expected.

Please i need your advice, a friend of my started vitex after her period and had positve OPK on 26 July, she also had very dark positive OPK on 31 of july. but negative OPK on 2 of August. She notice some sharp pain on her nipples, though not everytime, the pains comes and goes. She said she do moan atimes when she feel the pain, then she normally experience something in her throat its like a sensation one normally feel in the throat after taking Tom tom.
She's on CD 30today and she did Preg test this morning around 10am and it was negative. Please, what do you think she can do, she's still taking Vitex,because she has irregular period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
hello ladies im new here,pls i would like to know how to conceive with bulky uterus,been trying to conceive for 2yrs nd some months,iv changed gyn like 3x,now my husband says i shld relax nd leave all to God im believing in him.pls i need replies tell me what u know about bulky uterus nd if u know anyone who's conceived with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by globusacb: 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
Thank u so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2012
@ joesQ you are welcome, I dnt't have any idea about bulky uterus, hope someone would be able to assist you. @Agiboma, congrats and I pray that there shall not be a repeat of your last experience, this pregnancy will be stress free and you shall at the end of 40weeks carry your bundle of Joy. And I pray that in this season of Jubilee this forum shall be filled with more testimonies. Udoka, Rockqueen, Camrygmail, hmmmmmmmmmmm Seanbell, Shiloh and others I can't remember sure we all are doing fine.babydust y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
This place is very quiet these days,hope you all have not turned silent readers. Just want to send babydust to everyone of us, we shall all share our testimony soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2012
@ Champs yes the thread is very quiet bit we can still revive it. To all TTC members here is loads of baby dust to all of us. We will soon be celebrating our BFP's soon. I am taking Fertilaid now. Started on CD1 and am taking just 2 tabs because my cycle is quite regular, heard that it can make regular cycles irregular if taken 3 times daily so I decided to reduce d dosage, am hoping that my days of more joy will soon come. Pray for me, should be ovulating soon. Love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2012
@ All please if you have had your BFP please come around and share with us your testimony and encourage others. Tell us with unique thing you did so we all can benefit. Please let sisterly love continue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by globusacb: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hello everyone, I believe in wat God has said concerning us. He commanded us to be fruitful and that we shld multiply. Our bodies have no choice but to respond and carry babies. I have a few questions. Can staph affect the quality and count of the spermatozoa, and how much. If the staph is treated, will there be any improvement. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
@ Globusacb yes staph can affect Semen(Count, Motility). If treated properly it will improve and the percentage varies. Not just treating the staph only, both couple should eat proper meal. eliminate process food and sugar. it slows down the medication process. Also not forgetting that respond to treatment varies too. the best thing is get it treated and eat the right meal. its a step further.

@ All MIA mode deactivated.. cool please make una come forum, miss you all. Seanbell,Udoka2,Champs and my special people's .. this year will not elude us without delivering our miracle. we will testify, am counting down on us all...

Am on bended knees biko my people : winkdo not disregard the gathering of saints grin ( Mothers of Unimaginable Destiny )
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
I Posted here on Sunday, but im yet to see any response. pls i need your advice , my friend hasnt seen her period and she has this off and on symptoms like headache, fatigue and sore boobs, i need your responses.Here's my previous post

Hello Fruitful Ladies, trust you are all doing great and counting down to the day you will hold your babies, because i strongly believe that we will all carry our babies sooner than expected.

Please i need your advice, a friend of my started vitex after her period and had positve OPK on 26 July, she also had very dark positive OPK on 31 of july. but negative OPK on 2 of August. She notice some sharp pain on her unmentionables, though not everytime, the pains comes and goes. She said she do moan atimes when she feel the pain, then she normally experience something in her throat its like a sensation one normally feel in the throat after taking Tom tom.
She's on CD 30today and she did Preg test this morning around 10am and it was negative. Please, what do you think she can do, she's still taking Vitex,because she has irregular period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
@ Bukieluv....from your explanation its confirmed that your friend had an LH surge,though it cannot be confirmed if she actually ovulated or not (as that can only be confirmed using bbt,blood test,pelvic scan etc). If she actually had an LH surge she should most probably seee her period. I would suggest she waits it out (how many days past ovulation is she?) Or go for a blood test or preferably go seee a gynae.

Does she knw how long her Luteal phase normally is?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by globusacb: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
Thank u so much mrs kem. Can anyone pls throw more light on these herbal mostly ijaw massage doctors. Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 16, 2012
For our wait we will have double and tpriple and not just that but the Very Best. grin @JoesQ, U are so welcome, I know just a little about bulky uterus, U need a real professional gynae to handle it not just any gynae, but as ur hubby said there is nothing God cannot do. @Champs,how is ur 2WW going, belle tins I pray ooo shocked. @Globusacb, what are they massaging. General body or ur womb? General body; no problem! But ur womb shocked U just have to be careful!!! The right one can do washing and setting n it wld really work but the wrong one will only make matters worse for U; am a living witness!!! @ Mrskem09, yes O! We must gather together and share our testimonies sooner!!! Baby dust to all *sprinkling*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2012
hello mothers of millions of babies ,thx mamatriplet for replying me iv left my issue for God ,i was beginning to think noone comes here anymo,@ globusb my mum has been disturbing me to come home for trad massage but distance is not my friend, iv done it once when i went for a short visit nd i felt good when she was thru,i.e full body massage,i advise u make enquiries b4 u think of doing it i dnt advise u do only womb massage i cannot imagine what that is, nd be very careful if it wasnt my mum that asked me to go for it i wldnt av gone, God will grant all of us our desires soon.pls has anyone taken fertilaid?what were d effects?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2012
@JoeQ, I actually took Fertility blend and not Fertilaid. But they both contain vitex which Lowered my estrogen and dried up my CM. My cycle didn't change in the first two(2) months but in the 3rd month it changed drastically so I had to stop cos I felt I was not Ovulating anymore cos I stoped having my normal Ovulation pains.So if U have hormone issues be very careful before U decrease wat U need to increase. Baby Dust to All!!! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by globusacb: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
@mama triplets, pls wat do u mean by you are a living witness? I'm also talking about womb massage and setting. My uncle is recommending one for me and I'm so scared. Has anyone here gone through this process before?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by globusacb: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
@mama triplets, pls wat do u mean by you are a living witness? I'm also talking about womb massage and setting. My uncle is recommending one for me and I'm so scared. Has anyone here gone through this process before?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
My fruitful ladies, my GOD has done it for me oooooooo. I got my BFP 2days ago. And 2day I went to d lab for a blood test to confirm the pregnancy.

I can't even begin to write how happy I am, I had to ask God to pardon me thanking him so much. I've been singing praises and jst thanking God like a crazy woman.

Anyway, I really didn't do anythng differently. Jst started Fertilaid n Metformin in june after my miscarriage in April n HSG in May.

I had a strong feeling August wuld be d month but I didn't knw it would happen dis soon after I got bck to nigeria. I didn't see dis one comin, I only took d HPT cos my breasts hve been so sore and heavy and one morning I had a strong urge to throw up.

Dr sed to go for a scan in 3weeks, so I'l keep evryone posted.

Am stil praying for evryone on dis forum.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hebrew woman, congratulation oh! I so happy for u my dear, i am joining u to praise God with u right now, what the lord has done for u it shall be perment, very healthy and stress free 40wks,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
@joesQ, I personally hve not had any bad side effects 4rm Fertilaid. Am actually a big advocate of Fertilaid, cos I wasn't ovulating on my own until I strted taking it. My only issue at first was d fact dat u hve to take it 3 times a day and I hate drugs so much but I had to suck it up and get used to it as long as it gave me wat I was looking for.

So I wuld actually recommend Fertilaid to anyone ttc. Dnt knw if it works for evry single person but it doesn't hurt to try it. I started taking Fertilaid end of last year, and I've gotten pregnant 2wice on it.

Dnt knw at dryin ur ur CM, didn't hve any problems wit that. But if dat is a concern to u, u can buy Preseed or fertileCM to help wit dat. They are actually made by d same company.

Baby dust to u dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hebrew woman congratulations and praise God for your testimony. I am so happy for you. You will surely hold your baby in 9 months. Praise God!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Wooooooow!!!!!! So hapi for you Hebrew woman!!! Congrats o! U rily get knocked up fast grin grin! Wishing you a healthy and smooth 40weeks dear! U shall nt cast your fruit anymore! God is with you. Pls pass my congrats to DH too!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
@globusacb, U see washing and setting of the womb is the use of a herbal douche to cleanse ur uterus. Once placed closed to the mouth of ur cervix it draws out every fluid in the uterus. The setting involves shiftly the uterus to its original positon. When handled by a quack it can lead to serious complications and Like I said am a Living witness. Do U live in Warri? If u do let me know. @all, as U sleep tonight may God hand ova ur Baby to U by himself. Amen!!! wink kiss cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2012
good mrn all my dear mothers of millions of babies,congrats on ur bfp hebrew woman,our God is indeed a marvelous God may he make it stress free nd may u carry it to full term in Jesus name,thx for ur reply,my period is regular nd i ovulate,i tot mayb it will increase my chances of getting preggers faster im begining to think it might make my period irregular dnt want anythn that will disrupt my periods.may God grant everyone our heart desire.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by globusacb: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2012
Congratulations Hebrew woman. He who started this wonderful work will complete it and indeed u will give birth like the Hebrew woman that u are.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2012
@hebrew woman, am so so happy 4 u. May dis joy u ve received befall all of us. Amen. We shall all continue to pray 4 u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2012
Woooooow hebrew woman, am so so happi 4 u, congratulations!! d good Lord who made dis possible 4 u will also do ours 4 us, enjoy stress free nine months in Jesus name.
@ all, believe u are all fine, its well wit us & we'll all get our miracles soon, baby dust 2 everyone of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Congrats Hebrew Woman. Your blessing is permanent. You shall not suffer affliction the second time IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hebrew woman..
Am so happy for you. congrats! YOu shall not cast this one young. Happy 40weeks!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Congratulation hebrew woman. God is faithfull. Am happy wishing u a blessed 40week juorney.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
A big congrats to u Hebrew woman, am hapi for u and thanx for sharing wid us wat u used. I am using fertilaid for 2wks now, used opk and had a faint positive meaning I might ovulate 2moro. Am hoping for my own bfp. We are all fruitful. Please lets all try to relax, all is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
Thank you all so much, God has really been faithful. I cant wait to go for my first scan cos its so hard to knw how far along i am with my periods so irregular but am guessing abt 4 or 5 weeks.

Am doing well so far jst dat my bosoms are killing me, they are so heavy, full and sore but i take it all in good faith...dnt even want to complain one bit.

Hope evryone is doing well and staying in faith, God never fails and he is faithful and just to do just wat he says he'll do.
Baby dust to evryone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.