Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404043 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
@ pink 22 where can i buy baby aspirin in this Nigeria its suppose to help keep the bp down
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2012
Thanks profeseur, will try fertile aid then.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:12am On Aug 27, 2012
VENUSS: AMEN O! i became a silent follower of this tred since i dnt have any news to share. but am so happy am rememberd. where is 'mypeace' how has it bin with her. congrats to all dos expectn. baby dust to us o.

You are not alone....God is with you, you are not the only one with the diagnosis you were given by Doctors.

Do know its a diagnosis and its not what you have even if all the signs reflect the diagnosis.

Whose report do you believe?
Do you have a word from God....trust Him....He will come through, because His name is the one to be praised and He will share His glory with no man.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2012
agiboma: @ pink 22 where can i buy baby aspirin in this Nigeria its suppose to help keep the bp down

yea i leave in abuja i bought it at oak pharmacy wuse 2 at 350 or so. I think you can get it at any good pharmacy , just ask for low dose aspirin 75mg or 81mg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimphemmie(f): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2012
shiloh: Hmmm....longest time oo!!!. Its bn ova 2months or so I last post ere. To say I missed u girls is an understatement. So many tins have really hapned around ere.

Hebrew woman...August indeed it is. U said and God made it so. Am so happy for u my dear. Wish u a healthy and safe 9months journey.

Udoka dearie...it is well with u. Am still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Ebony...how u dey??. Ur miracle is on d way dear. Just have faith.

Rocksqueen,Seanbell,Mrskem09,Mstia,Bukieluv,Beetle,Maryswags,Mandate14,Nolla,Believer84,kemidebbie,champs...hmmm...who else did I miss??. I have all of u in mind and prayers...God will visit each and everyone of us. Amen

My fellow lepashandy..Slimphemmie,where u enter go.

Agiboma...congrats on baby no2...wish u healthy 9months journey

Camrygmail n Nikkygal...how our LO doing? Hope u r all good.

As for me my sistas I ve just bn dere...notin much is happening to me. AF showed up on the 21st. I ve not bn on any medication. Was spsed to start taking clomid like 2months bk bt somehow I ve jst bn delaying it. Bt by september I will give it a try n see how it goes.

Well...I just tot to pop in and say hi to all. Sprinkling babydust. Love u all

Helloooooooo....all the fruitful ladies in the house! To say I've missed you is an understatement but I've been popping in to read once a while! Really sorry for MIA almost 3months now..this ttc journey got me knocked out emotionally and all such that everyother thing sef tire me *e.g. BD* . Before I give una my medical gist am overexcited about Hebrewwoman,Champs,Udoka and the rest whose bfp has clicked without you knowing..*yea,God works in a mysterious way*..your blessings Don permanent o,just keep eating healthy,rest when necessary,commune with God well and i know this is just the beginning for other expecting such miracle! Before the end of the year,miracles plus good news will flood this thread!*Amen*

Back to my med issue,AF just Dey misbehave with my hormones..the last official period was 2nd May - 5th May and been a Lil regular since early this year kinda..it showed 10th June and dried up 11th June in the afternoon..was confused at what my system was turning into but i chilled throughout July no AF so was more worried considering the physical facts that My boobs got fuller and was beginning to eat like a glutton*I don't know if it's pregnacare doing that o* had to run pelvic scan 26th july which says: uterus is normal,measuring 54x36mm in longitudinal and AP diameters respectively,no uterine mass seen,no intra nor extra gestational sac seen,both ovaries are normal sonologically,small fluid in the pouch of Douglas,no cyesis. The Doc advised scan repeated two weeks later but I didn't o,hormonal profile was advised too since I got neg results twice to blood preg test,urine test sef naa soso neg!
To cut the my epistle short,I changed Doc to run hormonal test 28th July and got result a week later 3rd August and it says:
LH 10 (4-20 *m*l),
FSH 12 (4-20 *m*l),
PROLACTIN 22 (6-24 n*g/m*l), PROGESTERONE 7 (5-36 n*g/m*l) so the Doc concluded high prolactin and low progesterone ...I was told I'll need injections to boost and normalize them so before treatment even started AF showed 10th August and it dried up again 11th Aug in the morning so i had to see the Doc that evening and was injected*treatment started* for four days I took the progesterone injection plus was given two drugs to take daily..one is called JUST ONE and was told it's a prenatal tablet,the other is Aloes compound...And the Eight day he took my blood sample again to monitor the hormones which now says PROGESTERONE :12 ngml
Prolactin: 18 ngml And was told now normal when I picked the result last Friday 21st Aug..before I got home AF showed o... Watched it till Saturday morning and noticed dried up again and had to call the Doc that afternoon that I don't seem to understand this one day period twice this month o! I have another appointment this Wednesday and was told that DH needs to run another SFA this week to check for infection alongside doing HVS...Well,if you ask me ehn am confused and tired and might resolve to trying natural herbs&roots o that someone told me about recently,just that I wanna take things slowly and carefully one step at a time! Abeg make una advise your sister o..
Shiloh dearie,My uncommon size trust you're good too? Udoka,alwaystrue,beetle,rocksqueen,redeemersave,kemidebbie,zenoj,Hebrewwoman,and others plus the newbies in the block..baby dust to you all! Love you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2012
I guess its the hormone imbalance that is causing all that, i got tired of all those and focused on supplements and they've been helping a lot, have you tried fertilaid, am sorry if you've mentioned it before am just trying to catch up, fx and good luck hon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
Agiboma,
you can buy baby aspirin at Health plus Ikeja branch, if u are in lagos. its sold for N220 75mg. i buy their last week.

slimphime

your scan result says small fluid in the pouch of Douglas. fluid in the pouch of douglas means PID. Pls do a HVS to rule out infection, l suspect infection though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hello Beautiful Mothers of Beautiful Babies!!! grin grin. God does not sleep nor slumber. He knows wat we are all going tru. He will definitely give Us our Heart Desire. @Alwaystrue, tank U for ur words of encouragement, weneva U post those soothing words of hope, I know I will defintely make it!!! @Slimphemmie, I did not see ur estrogen result? Well from wat I have seen U are a candidate for Vitex which Fertilaid contains. Here's wat Vitex does; its increases LH and progesterone and Lowers prolactin levels. So I think U should give it a shot, let's see wat it would do for U. Fertilaid is abt 5K per bottle depending on where U buy urs. @JoesQ, I have made up my mind to do IVF if this cycle flops. I have a very realiabe clinic in mind. @Globusacb, I wish U all the best wit ur herbal practioner, I know pple wit wonderful testimonies from such. @all, una go get belle for una husband house come born fine fine Babies in Jesus name!!! Amen. Baby dust y'all... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
shiloh: Yaayyy!!! Slimphemmie...good to hear from u. Sorry to hear about d rollercoaster journey u ve bn going thru. Really dis ttc journey ehm..na only God go help person. I tink u should try herbal supplements like pink22 suggested...let's see if they will be an improvement. Pele my dear.

@Pink22...pls which pharmacy in abuja did u buy fertilaid and at what price. Will like to purchase too...I stay in abuja. Tanks.

i bought it at sterling pharmacy at area one at 8,500, but i believe youn can get it cheaper at another good pharmacy. i asked for vit b6 there and it was 2,000, but i bought it at Oak pharmarcy wuse 2 at 1,600, so who knows u might get it cheaper, some even said she got it at kubwa at 7,500. good luck.
i just bought cyclogest at Alpha pharmacy Efap plaza area 11, at 4,500. this things are chopping all our money but what can we do cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
No be small thing my sister it is well God go help us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hello ladies, how una dey? Baby dust to all of us, just to say hi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 28, 2012
As God did for Hannah may he do for Us all. Amen. Baby dust y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilee2hot(f): 1:49am On Aug 28, 2012
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:27am On Aug 28, 2012
@Lilee2hot,
I am glad you have the strength to move on....God be praised. I am encouraged.

Ladies,
In Romans 4:17-25; we read where Abraham, who contrary to hope, in hope believed God's word to him that he would be blessed with a son.
He was not weak in faith because he did not consider his own body already dead and the deadness of Sarah's womb. Rather he believes God.

Thank God for doctors but they are not the final say to whatever fertility issues you may have. Their report is based on what they see....and we know too well that the just walk by faith and not by sight and faith is the evidence of things not seen.

Even in my period of waiting, some doctors are still amazed that this or that is still functioning or I am not having issues in one area of my body or I am not showing some certain symptoms.....

What does it prove....our lives are not to be based on medical textbooks or diagnosis. God alone holds the key to releasing the fruit of the womb....our doctors only try all avenues they have studied ethical or not to assist or provide alternative routes to conceive.

However, for some despite all they try...it just wouldn't work till when God says the time is right.
If in the biblical times, people could trust God; how much more we who have the words of eternal life and examples to strengthen us. Do you think it was easier then than now?

Know this....hold on to God's word to you and do not waver in unbelief....when the precious reward comes, you will know that God indeed is a faithful rewarded of them who diligently trust Him.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimphemmie(f): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2012
Top of the morning to you all...it's another great day and we're all winners regardless of what we're facing at the Mo!..
Quick updates,e be like say this AF Dey seriously find my trouble o..make somebody warn am sharparly for me! You won't believe it showed it's ugly face yesterday from around that past 11am and naa serious flow this time around...as I speak,am heavily flowing! And I guess this should be the official flow for August*wink,as the thing Don come play me wayo twice before this one in same month* God'll see us through all of these...enough is enough for all this kain thing
@Shiloh dearie,naa serious rollercoaster thingy o...I bet you really don't wanna know! God go kuku help person..trust you and DH Dey kampe.thanks for the concern,ose gaani!
@pink22,thanks dear I'll give it a trial
@Udoka,how are you naa?all is well even in the well..thanks for your advice too...HVS on my mind this week o immediately these red flag no display logo again! No time to waste jare make person check for infection and am praying strongly for God to touch DH's heart make him do his SFA too because this ttc journey could be really more tiring when the other party isn't trying to troubleshoot his system via tests too so that both parties would rule out whatever needs to be ruled out together so both systems are cleared altogether! Well,God still on the throne o..because sometimes I just feel is we women that's assumed to be the problem and prolly that's why it's this way!
@Lilee2hot,thanks sis..this,wan wey you Don swear me in as Vitex candidate,I'll make more findings okay! The cost implication,if any adverse effects,when to use it et al...I need more info on these please! Yea,oestrogen wasn't there but I'll ask again about it.
@Alwaystrue,God bless you dear for your inspirational piece[s]...each time I read from you,I get lifted in my spirit .. You all are wonderful sisters~
Seanbell where hidest thou? Gen buhari how's Our Iyawo naa?
@Globusacb,wassup with the Ijaw massager and how's your system responding to it?all the best o!
JoesQ how are you now? Don't worry you've gotten there okay...And be rest assured HE won't give up on you.we serve a God that never fails even when our faith gets shaky HE remains faithful and unshakeable..my 2nd year Wedin Anniversary is around the corner *Tuesday 4th September*and am still battling with test and AF my dear..let's join forces together prayerfully because I believe strongly together we'll win the race...if one can chase a thousand,how many are we on this thread? Sure we can chase several thousands of infertility issues..
All is well Dearies....catch the babies!!! Mwah

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hey ladies, hope evryone is doing very well. I had decided i wasnt goin to get an U/S done until i think am btw 8 n 10weeks but dat plan changed. Abt 2 nites ago i started spotting so ystrday morning i cald my DR and he sed it was nuttin to worry abt but if i want to put my mind at ease i can go for a scan and so i went for a scan. I didnt think anythng was wrong actually cos d spotting was very light n brownish with no pain/cramping at all. Anyway, evrythng was fine. The baby is doing well measuring 4.6mm and they were able to hear the heartbeat as well. They want me to repeat a scan in 2 weeks cos the technician wasnt able to tell exactly how far along i am. He says he think am jst a lil less dan 6weeks.

Am so thankful to God cos i knw dis wuldnt b possible with his mercy and am truly grateful. My DH was so happy after he saw d baby on d scan n saw d blood pumping n heard d heartbeat. God is indeed faithful and he can never fail.

To all, please do not gve up. Theres no way on earth GOD wont hear all those cries and answer all those prayers. I always pray wit thanksgiving in my heart even after i miscarried d 2nd time cos i always knew my time will come.
With my first m/c i lost it even b4 we culd hear the heartbeat but wit the 2nd one we heard a very strong heartbeat and one day thr was no heartbeat anymre. But still am not scared of this pregnancy cos i knw d GOD i serve n worship wnt let me cast this one young.

Baby dust to evryone.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Amen Hebrewoman.. you wont caste this one young! God forbids it and we all here also forbids it! You will never fullfil the prophesy of the wicked ones over this baby...You joy shall be full IJN

A frnd who has been trying since 2005 shared with me last sunday the news of her BFP.. thats why i know this month of August is truely a month of PERMANENT BFPs!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
hello beautiful mothers to be,today is day 3 of af nd me i no send am,make af look my face cool everything has its time nd season nd very soon my own time to smile is coming.@ mamatriplet pls enligthen me on this iv thing nd whr i can do it too,@ globusacb il also love to know ow far wit ur massage therapy o cos God can work thru anyone, thx so much slimpheme for the words of encouragement uv put a smile on my facesmiley, @ alwaystrue may God continually use u as a source of inspiration to us.may God grant those of us ttcing our heart desires nd those God has visited may He make it stress free,nd each day filled with blessings.( sprinkling baby dust )
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thank God for your testimony and the peace that God has given you concerning this pregnancy. God bless you and baby.

@all God is good and His mercies endures forever (please meditate on this words) and envision His goodness reaching you.

I have been laying low. the enemy is liar. was invovled in a car accident last week. Baby and I are fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
@slimphemmie and JoesQ,
Amen. Thanks be to God for the priviledge to be able to encourage someone with His word.

@Hebrew Woman and Camrygmail,
Psalm 147:13
For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.

There shall none cast their young and the number of their days they will fulfil. Thank God for your lives.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hi beautiful mamas, am sure u all are doing great.
@Hebrew woman, I bless God for u & am sure God will keep u & d beautiful baby safe for us in Jesus name.
@joesQ, make u no mind Af o, me ma just finish am & I no send am, one day be one day we go get our bfps & Af no go see road pass until nine months later.
@camrygmail, d devil is inded a liar, bless God for u & baby.
@ all, pls here is d new fluid analysis of Dh, Share ur thots pls.
Volume: 2.5m
colour: normochroic
viscosity: normoviscid
consistency: normal
glucose:negative
p.h :8.0
Activity: 80%
viability:87%
Morphology: (a) normal forms:
ninety- one%.
(b) abnormal forms:nine%
Moility: (a)full active-eigty three% (b)slightly active-10%
(c)dead-7%
Cell count:eighty-six per mill
pus cell- nil
Red cells-nil
yeast- nil
Epithelial cell- nil
Schistozoma haematobium-nil
Trichomonas vaginalis-nil
immature forms-nil

my kepads are malfunctionig, ignore errors pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ ipio morphology is excellent, motility is vey low and count is low as well.
Get hubby on vitamin c 1g
vitamin e 1g
wellman conception
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ Beetle i believe you didn't read it properly probably because its written in words. I was confused as well too.

@ Ipio ur hubby's count is excellent!!!! Congrats on crossing that hurdle!

@ Camrygmail...the Devil is indeed a liar!

@ Hebrew woman..let not your heart be troubled! God is on the throne.

Babydust evrione!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ hebrew woman & camrygirl this is ur season to shine nothing can stop God from finishing his work,pls continue to count ur blessings.ipio God bless u bo,af be warned! angry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ebony13 & Beetle, tanks alot & sorry for writing sometins in words, some figures on ma fone just refuse 2 come on.

Babydust 2 evrione.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 12:40am On Aug 29, 2012
@ Champs and Marygold congratulations on your BFP smiley smiley smiley. SO HAPPY FOR you both. God bless your babies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 12:59am On Aug 29, 2012
@Hebrew Woman. You will carry this baby full term and have a stressfree delivery IJN, you in my prayers.

@all. Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 6:01am On Aug 29, 2012
@ hebrewwoman,I have told you before,this pregnancy has come to stay ooo.Noting will happen to ur baby by the grace of God,speak to God,he listens.it is well.we go carry this pregnancy till full term(9months) and give birth to a healthy baby(amen)I'm about 9-10weeks gone now,I have not done the repeated scan o,after the one at 5-6weeks dat the sonographer said no foetal pole.my liver dey fail me!ut I know deep down in me dat everything is okay now. I started having this discharge like egg white since last week na so fear start to catch me,but when I went to see my doctor,he said all is well with the discharge and its protecting the cervix.hmmmmm,this journey na wah o.I dey fear pass anything after my first MC in April this year!!!Fellow ladies baby dust to everyone of you here.your miracle is on the way this year no go pass all of us!please claim it!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.