Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405206 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
@cravingchic it cud b but u wudnt want to guess u can only certify with Hvs, on dat note I think u shud give it anoda day or 2 if d pain persist u cud try pain killers nd if it still persist go do a couture to ascertain d cause

@ayaayo we are fine just MS o LO re Just kicking fine its part of d package grin grin dear thanks for checking on us

@all preggy mama's how is d ministry goin?

@aghadiaye dis kin love wan tin tin I GO LOVE OOOOO cool cool shocked FREE OF CHARGE?. Pls tell him to pay to me sharp sharp u know say na me set d meeting up wen una take meet una wan sideline me? No oooo he must pay ground money jor

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
@royal30 no ma, ovulation did not occur nd what lab wrote ur results out like dis na? For almost 24k hormonal assay! Hian lool just sayin ma mind nor mind me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Royal30: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 2:25am On Nov 21, 2015
@royal 30, is it cd3 or cd 21 result?....from ur question am guessing its cd 21, but the result looks like cd 3!.
progesterone of 30 n above on cd 21 is a sure sign that ovulation occured

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:09am On Nov 21, 2015
What a marvelous God (2x)
He has done marvelous things for me
The things that were impossible, the things that money cannot buy, they r the things that he has done for me oooooo,
What my mother could not do
What my father could not do
He has done it again and again,
Hallelujah!
This is the song I plan to sing when I see my little ones grin

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Good morning all my mamas and papas in the house d Lord will see us through in Jesus name Amen.

My updated: I have been going to hospital (Lagoon) almost every week doing one test or the orda. My appointment with the gynae was meant to be 2nd week in Dec, but I couldn't wait cos I started seeing blood ( don't kw weda na my period) from 13th of Nov up till now am still seeing it and the gynae that I saw said to run more test like BETA HCG and transviginal scan (I dey fear that one o sad) cos the previous beta HCG test that I did is still high and it is not suppose to be increasing after the miscarriage, so the doctor don't kw y it is still going up while it is meant to drop by now. And I have not been sex*ully active @ all. God will help me in all Dis.

I saw one Ijew woman @ Ajah area number and I called her last week and she gave me direction on how to get to her bus/stop which I went and she check me that I have fibroid and she will set my womb for me.

I am suppose to go back to the mama but I can't cos I want to use this my Exams period to treat staph infection and dat is what I am doing now at the same time try to make out time to do the transviginal scan embarassed.
DH said to finish with the gynae for now b4 facing herbal and that is what I intend to do for now. I have not bn myself @ all. @ times I ask God who did I offend that is punishing me like this? Cos I don't even kw what to do again. Can't even read for my exams self, na God go help me o.

Happy weekend and baby dust to us ALL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Royal30: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2015
She did it on cd 23
RipVanWink:
@royal 30, is it cd3 or cd 21 result?....from ur question am guessing its cd 21, but the result looks like cd 3!.
progesterone of 30 n above on cd 21 is a sure sign that ovulation occured
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman good morning dear. It is well with you. Pls be yourself and NEVER MIND THE STORM. Always say this" MY CASE IS NOT HOPELESS". Nobody is punishing you cos God will not allow that. God is working out everlasting solutions to whatever may be the cause. Yeah God will indeed help you. Cheer up sister grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Be of Good cheer my dear. This too will pass. I am with your husband and strongly advise you do the trans vaginal scan first before allowing the ijaw woman touch you. Since your Beta HCG is still increasing, the indication is you are still pregnant though this depends on the rate at which it is increasing. A TVS will further help in diagnosing better.

4realwoman:
the gynae that I saw said to run more test like BETA HCG and transviginal scan (I dey fear that one o sad) cos the previous beta HCG test that I did is still high and it is not suppose to be increasing after the miscarriage,.

DH said to finish with the gynae for now b4 facing herbal and that is what I intend to do for now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2015
@AyaUche, sorry na baby brain dey worry me, congratulations my dear so because MS no hook u want to declare WW3 for my head. Don't forget to congratulate other mamas o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy weekend all papas and mamas
Mrsfrank
jennygurl
immibabe
Itissettled3
mamakendra
mumigrace
mummyelena
fatme
iyabejilantinla
cathyibok
joyfulmama
jumayintwins
Ayaayo
Lily19
Legendsmother
Rainyday
Redeemed
Ayauche
Safe06
Chyvia
Prettmum
Pweetimii
Ladiva
Blomi
FavourMSJ
Mompurity2
Stephyberry
Divinemandate
Kwentjules
Babyfacenum1
Glo27
Contumely
Lynsunny
Blessediva
Amifertile
Joyfulmoda
Iretinyeee
Miraclebaby
Lovina
Rejoice03
Ladiva
CravingChic
Melsmum
Iyaejima
Tammy
Udomama
Mamakendra
Happymummy
IyeEjima
Sanrima
Fertilewomb
Babyadorable
Mandydaisy
Jessicafruity
Ayashow
Mumsoon
Ouwashinadara01
MummyEsther
Melsumu
Loistee
Ajuwarhodes
Dazzle86
Iomoge2
Exegesis
Mompurity2
Cyntobless
Chili89
Janix2
Precy22
Tenderchic
Fumbaby
Anikeayun
Mum2bsoon
Pweetibabe
Mumigrace
Triangulla
Ademide02
Mrsedeh
Mumjk
Tammyloreoluwa
Janedyke6
Nobody
RipVanWink
Royal30
Smithsydny
Mompurity2
Pweetymii
Pweetiebabe
Hafsat24
Sugah
Tsquaure
Maymay1
kwentjules
Please if I did not mention your name don't be angry as you can edit and include it. Thanks and wonderful weekend to us all
1 love and baby dust to us all. kiss

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Pls give me d woman at Ajah number
The Ijaw woman
Please

@4realwoman
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2015
@4reallwoman beta HCG still up! shocked shocked Wat! Pls not to scare u but talk to ur doc to rule out ectopic some naive doctors wud not check 4 ectopic n wen it's dire minute u risk loosing a Tube so pls if bet hcg is up do d tvs n confirm if no pregnancy is seen in d uterus den question him abt ectopic it is well with u. Pls stay strong

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman thanks dear for the weekend wishes. Happy dear. Love you too grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Royal30:

Thanks.....is my wife's result

Ok have u guys taken d results to see a Gynea?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2015
@ CravingChic
If u suspect it is an infection please run some tests hvs and urine mcs should do. Don't just start using medication oo, and attimes its normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2015
4realwoman:
Happy weekend all papas and mamas
Mrsfrank
jennygurl
immibabe
Itissettled3
mamakendra
mumigrace
mummyelena
fatme
iyabejilantinla
cathyibok
joyfulmama
jumayintwins
Ayaayo
Lily19
Legendsmother
Rainyday
Redeemed
Ayauche
Safe06
Chyvia
Prettmum
Pweetimii
Ladiva
Blomi
FavourMSJ
Mompurity2
Stephyberry
Divinemandate
Kwentjules
Babyfacenum1
Glo27
Contumely
Lynsunny
Blessediva
Amifertile
Joyfulmoda
Iretinyeee
Miraclebaby
Lovina
Rejoice03
Ladiva
CravingChic
Melsmum
Iyaejima
Tammy
Udomama
Mamakendra
Happymummy
IyeEjima
Sanrima
Fertilewomb
Babyadorable
Mandydaisy
Jessicafruity
Ayashow
Mumsoon
Ouwashinadara01
MummyEsther
Melsumu
Loistee
Ajuwarhodes
Dazzle86
Iomoge2
Exegesis
Mompurity2
Cyntobless
Chili89
Janix2
Precy22
Tenderchic
Fumbaby
Anikeayun
Mum2bsoon
Pweetibabe
Mumigrace
Triangulla
Ademide02
Mrsedeh
Mumjk
Tammyloreoluwa
Janedyke6
Nobody
RipVanWink
Royal30
Smithsydny
Mompurity2
Pweetymii
Pweetiebabe
Hafsat24
Sugah
Tsquaure

Please if I did not mention your name don't be angry as you can edit and include it. Thanks and wonderful weekend to us all
1 love and baby dust to us all. kiss
my name is there ooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
@iomoge2 y not finish ur combination 3 nd see ur gynea b4 u go meet ijaw woman nau biko avoid mixing tradomedical wif orthodox it won't get u anywere ur body wud just b confused my 2cents
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Me wan see Ijaw woman just for check up ad advise. Not to drink anything yet. Combination 3has less than 2weeks to go

4realwoman please o. Number
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2015
mompurity2:
@iomoge, nothing will happen to u. Jst wear ur safety jacket and God will surely stir ur boat to a BFP.

@pweetymii, nothing does u. It must catch by fire by force.

Lord have mercy on ur children.

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ooooh,this ttc thing sha.I know it will end in praise#feelingpositive#
@smithsydny and 4realwoman thanks for the mention....
baby dust on us all........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman,its well wit u.God has nt 4gotten u, He wil give u double 4 ur trouble. do d tvs n clear all issues b4 going d ijaw woman way. u r in my prayers *hugs*. @redeemed, by d time God start to dey embarass us wit children left, right n centre, we self go join team family planning? hang in there sis,it will soon b ova. @Ayaayo n legendsmother,hw d MS ministry dey go,dnt worry its part of d package lol! @Lynsunny,hw far! abeg put us in prayers as u go 4 d deliverance program. tanks mama. @ all the #teamspermmustmagnetegg mamas,no dulling dis wkd o! pweetymii...i dey feel u,na dat pillow tin sure pass. @all mamas n papas,it wil happen wen we least expect it,i strongly belive dat. love u all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2015
iomoge2:
Pls give me d woman at Ajah number
The Ijaw woman
Please

@4realwoman

This is her number 08028355221 she is an elderly woman.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2015
4realwoman:

This is her number 08028355221 she is an elderly woman.
Thank u so much.
God bless u

Please stick to legends mum advise on the topic thing. It's possible a baby is still growing

Did u evacuate? After the MC
Are u sure baby is even out?
Mayb na triplet and na one commot o.

God is in d business of doing miracles. Remember the RCCG testimony I posted
Do the tvs, it's nothing serious.
The guy won't even see ur body cos u would be covered.

Fertility dust ur way.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2015
pweetymii:

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ooooh,this ttc thing sha.I know it will end in praise#feelingpositive#
@smithsydny and 4realwoman thanks for the mention....
baby dust on us all........
yesss oooo.. my woman will do it by his grace .. God will bless the good. mamas here Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2015
@ 4realwoman, pls finish with ur gynae first before going herbal. Just do the tvs so they can figure out what's going on in there. U fit see smally wey just dey sleep jejely wink. Never give up cos God is still in the biz of doing great and awesome things! kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2015
@ 4realwoman thanks for the mention. What Legendsmother said could be possible please try to talk to your doctor about it dear and please try to be strong. God is about doing something great. Try to relax dear. Its well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2015
Where is *notfreakingout*? She don port? Have a great weekend mamas and papas!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kwentjules: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Dear dnt ever loose hope or feel down. Just put all your hope in God.. one tin I do tell myself is dat God can neva give incomplete result.. he is a perfectionist! All hope may seem lost now but when he remembers us,evn your enemies will be amazed. Just hold onto him!

Happy weekend to all fruitful mama's! Love yuh all plenty..
4realwoman:
Good morning all my mamas and papas in the house d Lord will see us through in Jesus name Amen.

My updated: I have been going to hospital (Lagoon) almost every week doing one test or the orda. My appointment with the gynae was meant to be 2nd week in Dec, but I couldn't wait cos I started seeing blood ( don't kw weda na my period) from 13th of Nov up till now am still seeing it and the gynae that I saw said to run more test like BETA HCG and transviginal scan (I dey fear that one o sad) cos the previous beta HCG test that I did is still high and it is not suppose to be increasing after the miscarriage, so the doctor don't kw y it is still going up while it is meant to drop by now. And I have not been sex*ully active @ all. God will help me in all Dis.

I saw one Ijew woman @ Ajah area number and I called her last week and she gave me direction on how to get to her bus/stop which I went and she check me that I have fibroid and she will set my womb for me.

I am suppose to go back to the mama but I can't cos I want to use this my Exams period to treat staph infection and dat is what I am doing now at the same time try to make out time to do the transviginal scan embarassed.
DH said to finish with the gynae for now b4 facing herbal and that is what I intend to do for now. I have not bn myself @ all. @ times I ask God who did I offend that is punishing me like this? Cos I don't even kw what to do again. Can't even read for my exams self, na God go help me o.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman,thanks ma'am. happy weekend to you and your DH. you try o,to remember most people's names here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2015
@forrealwoman,I strongly agree that there might still b a growing baby as ve seen someone did d n c after getting pregnant like 4 times with 3 different hospitals and still gave birth to d baby. so dear,anything is possible. B still and know that He is God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Thanks @4realwoman for d mention. D Lord is ur strength, I strongly bliv GOD is in control. Abt d fibroid have u heard of an Oral drug dat shrinks fibroids n allows u to get pregnant? But it may grow back after u've ur baby, a doc frnd told me abt it n I've made some google search n come up with dis

http://www.uterine-fibroids.org/oral-treatments.html

Want to find out more abt d drugs n where I can get d treatment in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2015
@Ayaayo: Ah ah apology accepted*winks* @4real woman: thanx 4 ur wish and the mentionn wish u the same and love u loadz. And pls sis just be cheerful as I don already put ur name for #teamAugust# but if na triplet u want then na #teamseptember#
Enjoy ur weekend and baby dust to us all. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.