Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394014 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Babyadorable:
tnx my luv.will do jst dat.dec will mk it 3yrs.tnx a million,u r a darling.am trying to do TVS around on day 10 2 c my follicle n kn wats up wit dem,den kn what nxt,but anytin on d EWCM tin cos I notice for sm month nw dat I hardly c dem,d last I saw n brougth it out will in nov b4 my wedding it ws so real.
for d EWCM u can try taking fertile cm,its a supplement or go d natural way by taking grapefruits n lots of water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Good morning @all my wonderful mamas, so i have decided to change my twins name o, they are now CHRISTHOPER & CHRISTIANA because they must surely be for christ and I have been calling dh baba Christopher since yesterday and he has been answering wella o. So if you have not name your baby pls do d naming ceremony today and start calling their papa by d name of their baby o and as we do so with faith it will not long tarry before manifesting. Baby dust to all.

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Tanks for all the Good wishes thrown my way this exam I must pass am lol God bless u all, I will be mia for a while cuz of exams but I gat u all in ma hrt nd in my prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by preciousoru(f): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Hi sis. You are in for a great season, in Jesus Name smiley
Tenderchic:
Hi everyone, I am back to TTC, I lost the baby at 10weeks and It was evacuated yesterday but in everything I give God all the glory.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
hope43:
my dear please reply to my pm thanks

@hope43 I replied your Pm same day ma. Let me re-send it. I have replied your Pm again not up to 20mins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
@mama rainyday Kwana biu, inawuni. Yaya jindadi grin grin. Haba how I go abandon my one and only rainyday grin. Abeg forgive me you are always in my mind but d wahala na to wire you hahaha. Hope you and dh are rocking wella. I feel you my darling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hope43: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lynsunny:

@hope43 I replied your Pm same day ma. Let me re-send it. I have replied your Pm again not up to 20mins.
thanks cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
D names of my twin babies Erifeoluwasimi, Dominion inioluwa Taiwo and Erimipe, David, Aralolaoluawa kehinde cant wait just wait for them to come grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
@mumydidi I see you ooo. Show face ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
iomoge2:
At Baby Adorable, I read somewhere that the best posture for retrovated uterus is doggy, that way the sperm would b poured in d cervic

Read up n try it during bd.
Every other thing has been said
U need clean point or Guifie bao.
There is a cough syrup they also take from cd2 till o or is it cd5 that also helps with cm

choi!na wa!this TTC thing sha!Cough syrup for fertile CM?So person go come dey drink cough syrup to aid CM?Na wa!small time we go find out say Alabukun dey aid ovulation!
May God hear and answer us all speedily!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
@lynsunny mama I don show any beta tanks for always checking on me seems notin much is happening wit me just watching to see wat d gud lord will do for me before the end of this yr,hw work today and dh?have a blessed wkend@ tenderchic its well the lord will give u double for ur trouble ijn. @my sweetypies @safe06,missing u gan seems u forgot me abi na ur data finish. @rainyday u try as u no ask of me, @ladiva hw bori hw was tuesday service and dh hope u are giving him different treats@mamalegends success all the way for you @all dt got their bfp congrat wish u d safest carriage.@all wish you all a 9s wkend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsglory4: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
If you are tested and confirmed that is fibroid. Do not go for operation please.
There is a tested and trusted way of getting rid of it without operation.
Not at all by the use of traditional medicine too.
But through an approved proven medical methods without ANY side effects.
The method will be first discussed with you if you agree with it.
You too we carry your own baby soon.
Please contact o8185760468 now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
@Godsglory4, thank you for the information but we wouldn't mind if you can tell us about it on the thread what it entails so we know how prepared someone should be, at least have an idea of what you want to do. Thanks!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
mumydidi:
@lynsunny mama I don show any beta tanks for always checking on me seems notin much is happening wit me just watching to see wat d gud lord will do for me before the end of this yr,hw work today and dh?have a blessed wkend@ tenderchic its well the lord will give u double for ur trouble ijn. @my sweetypies @safe06,missing u gan seems u forgot me abi na ur data finish. @rainyday u try as u no ask of me, @ladiva hw bori hw was tuesday service and dh hope u are giving him different treats@mamalegends success all the way for you @all dt got their bfp congrat wish u d safest carriage.@all wish you all a 9s wkend.
my swthrt,hw i go 4get u, u r always in my tots n prayers. we wil all rejoice soon cos God has nt 4gotten our case! rgrds to dh. @lynsunny,tanks dear, have a lovely weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
@Godsglory4 I support wat redeemed have said there is no secrecy on this thread.Say watever u want to say openly whoever is interested will opt for it.tanks as u comply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
pweetymii:

guifei bao is used for @least 3 days,u insert in ur veejay,there is a glove meant for ur index finger that u use to do the insertion..

Thanks so much dear. I'll read up more on it. just thought to ask people that have used it b4 to make d process faster for me. Also the garlic therapy did wonders,all infection symptoms vanished, cm no more like cheese,no more smell,no itching n not feeling bruised anymore.

All is well mamas,Love y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
@Tenderchic, it is well with u ma, God will put a new song in ur mouth very soon in Jesus name
Legendsmother wish u d very best in ur exams
@babyadorable, thnk God u r better nw, I just learnt sumthing 4rm Ajawahodes's post(wat she did differently) I think she just let go ttc nd decided 2 enjoy her hubby nd God did it. Abeg hving tried our best medically, let us always remember dat ONLY God gives children nd he will do it at d perfect time, he is never too late. I also knw dat wateva He says, He'll do. It is well with us all
Have a fruitful weekend every1

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsglory4: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Yes, thanks @ mumydidi & redeemed.
Am not hidding anything only the fact that you are not to determine what will be done but doctor will tell after checking your test result so that there will be no complain that the treatment doesn't' work.
Someone had called & I have explained to her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsglory4: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
@ liliamaka, your child is on the way.
But can your husband use product if prescribed by doctor but you have to see that doctor.
Am sure it will work for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2015
pweetymii:

Alabukun dey aid ovulation!

Hahahahahahahahhahahhhahahaah
Hehehehehehheheehheheheheeheh grin grin
Did no body see dis? Hahahhhh OMG I don die for laugh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2015
morning mothers of nations. Enjoy your weekend.

#BFP2015

#Teamaugust2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2015
@ Liliamaka. Dear sister. Men are very very difficult when it comes to d male issue. U have to tread softly. I experienced d same. I watched my dh count go lower m lower each time after every sfa. He won't go for surgery . In fact when d urologist suggested it he stopped attending clinic. Put d matter before God. That's what I did. I prayed God to take control of his heart Before it was a "not to go to topic" but now we talk about it. He explained his fears. We weighed our options n we now have decided to go the ICSI way. It is expensive but it is what is prescribed for family with morphology n count issues. It is assisted reproduction sha o. All will be well my sister. Follow him to pray n see the pastors. Direct n focus your attention at letting God touch his heart so he can make d right decision for ur family.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2015
@lilamaka. How is his diet now. D supplements u will find in drugs for sperm boosting u can get in natural foods but u have to be consistent. Give him foods rich in vitamins like fruits. If he drinks alcohol coke (carbonated drinks) or coffee he has to let go of it. Reduce his carbohydrates to the minimal possible level. Make him fresh vegetables every day. Don't over cook. Look for carrots, tomatoes try to feed him raw good source of antioxidants Try giving him smoothies. Walnuts too are a very incredible source of antioxidants Let him do without under pants for a while. Avoid hot baths. Pray hard for him don't get tired. The Lord is your strength. Remember u are not alone in this. Through the love of Christ our Saviour all must be well. Big e hugs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2015
@legendsmum..... may all ur efforts be crowned with success ijn. Go give those lecturers assignment. @all mamas, happy weekend to una o. @mumihaja and all d preggy mamas... aw bumping? Hope e dey sweet?
#team2016mum#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2015
My E -family, in a situation like this I cannot ask for more, than the love you people showered on me during this period, thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement, to everyone who took time to drop prayers , support and words of encouragement i am very grateful, you guys are wonderful,

@ FavourMSJ,
Cionon,
rainyday,
zenoj,
venizia,
pweetymii,
cravinchic,
laurasmum,
mompurity2,
legendsmother,
uwasam,
ekeminiabasi,
amfertile,
chili89,
ayaayo,
iomoge2,
Glo27,
Janix2,
mamakendra,
Lynsunny,
pweetybabe,
Redeemed,
peacefulwealth,
Ayauche,
tsquare,
precy22,
mumigrace,
Hypraise,
greenpea,
Blessedmum,
chyvia,
preciousoru,
mumydidi,
fruitfulvine360
and other e-sisters who made a phone call, iam grateful. We shall soon carry our babies in our hands. E-hugs

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2015
nwarosa:
Just thought to share someone's story. It calmed me down. Hope it motivates and encourages all the waiting mommies.

http://justusgirlsnaija.com/2015/07/22/3183/

Good morning all mamas and papas.
Just thought to re share this to encourage us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2015
@zenoj, pls can you tell me how you did the garlic therapy for staph let me try it out even as I just finished my drugs yesterday. Pls I'm waiting for your response. Thanks dear God bless you. @all wonderful mamas good morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2015
@4realwoman, thank you for sharing that post. Whatsoever says the doctors' report, our children shall surround our table in Jesus name. He shall give us grace to hold onto him till the end.

@all, fruitful weekend!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kikikiki. I just did a funny thing not long ago. I was sorting through my clothes for my journey home; the clothes to wear and the one to dash out when i came across the jalabia for women i bought since last year which i'd never worn. I started having a double mind whether to keep it or give it out because i'd actually bought it as maternity wear since its what most of the women here (north) wear for antenatal. Na so i say make i check weda e go fit me with baby bump sef. Since no natural baby bomb YET, na so i wear the cloth start with wrapper baby bump. Dat one no do me naim i enter kitchdn go find bowl o. Na so i put hand for waist start to hippo walk. Mehn! If i fit maintain my present weight throughtout my pregnancy, pregnancy go fit me die! grin Una don do dis kain funny tin before? E don tey wey i do am. It made me laugh and feel happy.

My dear sisters, all these wrapper and bowl baby bump go soon change to baby, twins and triplets baby bumps in Jesus name. Amen!

Happy weekend and fertility wind all the way!

32 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
mumigrace:
My sisters, I've been battling PID o. I've treated PID with antibiotics countless times that dh is even pissed whenever I mention PID because he thinks it should be gone after d countless treatments. Staph aureus is another infection i've been treating but it's still there hmmm. Dh is not taking treatment serious, he always says he doesn't have any infection sad . We always quarrel whenever I talk about infection/treatment. He has refused to do SFA or any test for infection. So u see even if I take any treatment without him joining, it's like pouring water into a basket. But i'll keep trying my best to treat d PID and also pray more for God to make dh more supportive in dis treatment aspect because in other aspects, he's wonderful.

@Legendsmother, forget lingeries and its likes jare, d pains don affect my mind. Although it's not all d time I don't enjoy bd sha but I do enjoy it when I prepare my mind ahead of time. I'm weird right? undecided

I love u all. U guys are simply amazing.

#UnlimitedBFPs2015
#2016MUM

My dear,pls take d bull by horn o. Try to treat these stuffs the natural way. That was what I did. I had had nasty cases of pid n staphylococcus aureus, and candida and ecoli. Thank God for the natural stuffs we have around us.I detoxed. I did garlic therapy, 3 cloves of d garlic 3x daily for like 7 days n dh did for like 4 weeks with 2 weeks interval n a week break in BTW. We also went fully on fruits n vegs,like carrots, cucumbers, cabbage, watermelon, onions, lettuce and grapefruit. Also,coconut water and d milk,ate raw ginger with the garlic too and included both in our meals. Cut off sugar and drinks and did water therapy and also reduced carbohydrates to its bearest minimum. more of beans n moimoi with reduced palm oil.no pineapples for now. Above,we trusted God to help us through it all n we rested well. All these is to boost d immune system while it helps ur body fight all d infection.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.