Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419211 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
@ noluvlost dear,u be correct babe!!
Just keep it up,the more u continue u will starting loving ur dh more
I see rocking a BFP soonest
@ all how xmas go be na
Dnt mind my pidgin,na warri dey born me dats y grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
9pm
Hello momas,pls see what am experiencin o,i just tire,I saw my period on the 9th of nov,though was scanty,then saw it again on the 23rd of Nov was scanty it stoped after four days,was taking an herbal antibiotic then
But am through for like 3wks noW
Startd spoting yday and today
Pls help am soo confused
Am presently taking dostinex for high prolactin
Is it my hormone regulating or what?
It's well,God is in control
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
CravingChic:

Now I want to find someone's trouble? Oluwashindara, I know you have started doing it anyhow now, take it easy on that man's kini oo. I can't shout. Legendsmother, tatafo, you said you will be off for sometime but TTC amebo no gree u, will u go and read for ya examination.
Chai u re seeing me in serious HD ooooo.... My sister I am really busy I need am,I don map out time table for my head and correct strategy to get DH in d mood without him knwing am on O period. It's my last chance for d year!!!
Plus by d way let's try and check d way we respond to each other on dis forum u might be talking to ur neighbor ur customer ur frds frd ur church member asalatu member co worker d list is longggg but u don't knw because it's a faceless forum.so pls rudeness is not an option!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Babyadorable:
hahahaha c trouble ooooOluwashindara carry go ooo dis cold self d mk d ministry move wella.all d super moms I greet oo,belleful mamas God will. C u tru.mothers of nation.fingers crossed God of shiloh is here. Bfp our xmas gift IJN.una gudnite oooo
Lol don't mind her oooo am sure she is doing dsame.... We re circle mates now and morning sickness ll start January 2016 definitely in sha Allah!!!
Wish u same by his grace

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
@CravingChic nd Pweetymi thanks! I will wait 4 Legendmum nd oda sabi mamas advise on what to do.

NoLuvLost Happy to hear that all is now! pls don't let d Love die again. wishing U all d best.

wishing us all FertilityBlessing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks @mamakendra and pweetymii kiss. I'll do as u suggested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
But wait o! Am I the only one feeling this harmattan cold wan finish me so Tay I don get flu or could it be the medications am taking... Anyways I know it's our bfp season, how are you all preparing for the xmas? Ttcwontkillmyswag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hello mamas, hw una dey? Hope our day went well? Just saying hi 2 everibori
Jumayintwins,hope u r gud? Its been a yl, u'v been on my mind 4 sumtime nw. It is well with u sis
Legendsmother, how prep 4 exams? Wish u success
@Olubankemi, pls I sent u a mail sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mowojuoluwa:
But wait o! Am I the only one feeling this harmattan cold wan finish me so Tay I don get flu or could it be the medications am taking... Anyways I know it's our bfp season, how are you all preparing for the xmas? Ttcwontkillmyswag
Mine was severe. Dh bought me antimalarial and amoxxyl then I put robb in hot water and used towel to cover my face in it
The steam cleared d passage way. Now I am very fine. Maybe u should try the robb own
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
NoLuvLost:

Mine was severe. Dh bought me antimalarial and amoxxyl then I put robb in hot water and used towel to cover my face in it
The steam cleared d passage way. Now I am very fine. Maybe u should try the robb own
my dear I tried it yesterday it didn't work, bought procold nd inhaler today I hope I get better tomorrow. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
mumigrace:
@Zenoj, thanks a lot for that piece. I'll try and do just that and see what happens. God bless you speedily.

@Boyeen, some doctors can run their mouths ehn. Don't listen to him o. There are natural ways to deal with such situations and become pregnant, but u have to be patient and consistent with the treatment. I was diagnosed with perifimbria adhesion on my right tube and i'm currently doing castor oil therapy and taking serrapeptase(its an enzyme that eats up adhesions). And for d hydrosapings, some mamas here have overcome it and went on to fall pregnant, I believe they'll come and tell u how.

@tsquaure, God bless u left, right, center, back and front. U r amazing.

#WeAreWellAble

Fertility blessing @all
Pls How do I go about the castor oil treatment and where can I get the serrapeptase and how much?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
oluwashindara01:

Lol don't mind her oooo am sure she is doing dsame.... We re circle mates now and morning sickness ll start January 2016 definitely in sha Allah!!!
Wish u same by his grace

Lol! My dear, no be small thing oo and a big AMEN to that prayer!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
iomoge2 please whats the name of the herbal laxative you were using?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2015
@Boyeen, soak the flannel cloth (a piece of old singlet will do)with castor oil and place it on you pelvic region. Cover the flannel with a sheet of plastic, and then a hot water bottle or heating pack is placed over the plastic to heat the pack. Cover everything with a towel and relax. You can order d serrapeptase from Jumia. As for d price, u'll see it on their site.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 2:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Hi all, just wanted to drop a message concerning all Moms who experienced MC recently.

I might not have the right words to soothe you all but sincerely my heart goes out to everyone. @Tenderchic @Divinemandate and all others I can't mention cos of space.

Anytime I remember your experiences, I say a word of prayer for you silently and Beg Almighty God that you all and those of us still waiting for that one singular BFP will never ever Experience MC again or ever in JESUS NAME.

I wish I knew what else to tell you to do that you all have not done during your tww and after. My sisters, continue with your treatments and this time do it with more Joy cause your time to be pregnant of your own Take Home Babies is NOW.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 4:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Good morning fruitful mothers, please Chinwendyn needs how prayer on the pregnancy thread. I know by my faith that she's heal IJN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
IyeEjima:
@ tenderchic, sorry for ur loss bt abeg no vex o, u have no space in ttc cuz u'll be catapulted back to preggy thread sooner than u can imagine wink
@ legendsmother how body n how weight loss programme dey go? Concerning this ur final exams ehn, na u go give dem marking scheme wallahi grin. My dear u will come out in flying colours and at d same time ur Legends go bounce enter ur belle in Jesus mighty name, AMEN!!!
@ tsquare, HWA sis. May God almighty grant u ur heart desires, AMEN!!!
@boyeen, it is God almighty that has d final say o
My elder sis was told the same thing after a HSG bt today she has two adorable daughters whom she conceived naturally. Have faith sis, our God is still on the throne
@ rainyday, hope u, dh n ur Lo's are doing great wink
Pls iyaejima what did your sister do. I mean did she take any treatment?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Fumbaby:
Good morning fruitful mothers, please Chinwendyn needs how prayer on the pregnancy thread. I know by my faith that she's heal IJN

I have been following the pregnancy thread and i know she went through a lot before she conceived.The fact that the enemy could not stop her from conceiving,carrying to term and delivering,he has already lost the battle.Chinwedym will live and have more children as she desires in the name of Jesus..As it is now,we don't care to know where the arrow is coming from,but we decree and declare it back to sender in the mighty name of Jesus.She will live to testify of God's goodness.It is well with her in Jesus name we pray.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2015
Hello mothers of great children, I have been reading this thread for some time now. Hope I'm welcomed to participate?
I am ttc ing too.
I pray God in His infinite mercy will grant our desires.

Thank you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2015
curvilicious:
Hello mothers of great children, I have been reading this thread for some time now. Hope I'm welcomed to participate?
I am ttc ing too.

Thank you all
u r welcom.pray ur stay here wil b very very short.baby dust to all mothers n fathers of nation hw una dy.#team2016#its a reality.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2015
@ babyadorable thank you so much & I say a very big fat amen to that ur prayer! I'm on my second round of clomifene and I experience O cramp till abt day 21 of my cycle I don't knw why? Anybody knws?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2015
curvilicious:
I am ttc ing too.

Thank you all
u are wellucome oh,in the spirit of Xmas ur registration fee has been waived,may ur stay be one of the shortest on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello fruitful mamas.. My wedding is 7 months today and am feeling xoxo grateful to God cos it has been months of unending grace, mercy and love. ..

Thinking of going for womb setting on friday but 2morrow happens to b my O day according to my fertility calender dont no may i shd just wait or go do it Cos i am sure i ovulatded for like 2cycles now...
Just confuse and i no my mamas here are always on point to point to give d best advice grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JummaiTWINS: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
fruitfulvine360:
Hello mamas, hw una dey? Hope our day went well? Just saying hi 2 everibori
Jumayintwins,hope u r gud? Its been a yl, u'v been on my mind 4 sumtime nw. It is well with u sis
Legendsmother, how prep 4 exams? Wish u success
@Olubankemi, pls I sent u a mail sis
my lovely sister,am fine sis,Thank GOD just bn peeping...God has somfin in stock for us,guess what it's 20 bfps,GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Good day to u fruitful mothers of glorious children. This is my first time of posting here even though I've bn following ds thread for some time now. I must confess that ur posts re-energise me everytime. They make me feel I am not alone in this journey. I hope I am welcome. May all our stay here be short IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
curvilicious:
@ babyadorable thank you so much & I say a very big fat amen to that ur prayer! I'm on my second round of clomifene and I experience O cramp till abt day 21 of my cycle I don't knw why? Anybody knws?

Please ooo, what reaction does your cycle give, the first time of taking clomid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
A brief history about myself. Bn ttc #1 since August 2014. I av tried a lot of natural things in d past on my own but didn't get me d much desired bfp. I used clomid with grapefruits and EPO for 3cycles (even wen I knew my cycle is as regular as clock works), used castor oil(always got myself burnt wt it), used serrapeptase(2 bottles), used vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol, 2bottles), used Zinc and lots of others. I tried to relax. Reduced stress. I even quit my so-stressful job but all didn't fetch me my bfp. I always prayed too but at times I got weary and told God to just do His best. I always got depressed and so moody too but God is taking care of all dat now

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Serefunmee:
A brief history about myself. Bn ttc #1 since August 2014. I av tried a lot of natural things in d past on my own but didn't get me d much desired bfp. I used clomid with grapefruits and EPO for 3cycles (even wen I knew my cycle is as regular as clock works), used castor oil(always got myself burnt wt it), used serrapeptase(2 bottles), used vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol, 2bottles), used Zinc and lots of others. I tried to relax. Reduced stress. I even quit my so-stressful job but all didn't fetch me my bfp. I always prayed too but at times I got weary and told God to just do His best. I always got depressed and so moody too but God is taking care of all dat now

Don't worry this time next year , you are carrying your own child, with everyone of us here too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
I was recently diagnosed with high prolactin and small intramural myoma. Gynae also asked me to go for HSG and come wt d result by my next appointment whc is in first week of January next year. I will not do d HSG and I am much persuaded dat by d time I wl be meeting him in January, I will av a growing foetus in my uterus already In JESUS NAME

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
A very big Amen @99billiondollars. So shall it be for you and for other mamas here too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
What I did (am doing) ds cycle are; 1) Working more on my faith in God. 2) I went for mfm weekend deliverance programme in Novemeber(painful I could't fast all through) but I know God answered all my prayers. 3) I av bn skipping my breakfast(fasting) most days and praying harder than ever before. 4) I wake up in d middle of the night (not every night) to give thanks to God for my miracles. 5) I av bn reading the book 'You shall not be barren' by Bishop Oyedepo repeatedly. 6) I bought some baby things to use as the point of contacts. 7) I am using bromegon every night for high prolactin. cool I used clomid from CD5 - CD9 (self-administered). My cycle is very regular. It's always 28days. I know I ovulate every month. My progesterone is high and ok. My luteal phase is normal too (14days). I wonder where d elevated prolactin came frm and if it's truly affecting my fertility. Although, I alwys and still lactate if I squeeze my nipples. Hubby's analysis and culture are normal. Anyway, am getting all my hopes up this month for the miracle the Lord will perform

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.