Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401090 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
legendsmother:

See d post after saying she used dem she said nd mind u I am pregnant. What wud d reader think? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided any sane person wud reason ah she used it o nd now she's pregnant na...isn't dat d essense of what I did diferently ni? Nd if u don't want to be qouted say it on d end of d post shikina!!! Ooorr na wa ooo nd sumbodi say I misunderstoon @iomoge I didn't misunderstand anytin she wrote dat not me o

Cravingchic I don hear u ma

Legendmother e just show say your brain dey hot for this exam wey you dey write so. Go and finish your exams first then come back grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hello mamas.. .. Plss i ve bin having pain ard d left side of my waist its making walking and sitting so inconvinient
Pls any idea of wot i can use?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hello hauz, I jst got a shocking sfa this evng. Dh's sfa that used to be 40m has dropped to 15m with moderate growth of staph and pus cells. Pls nd pls, what can he take to boost his fluid? cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
NoLuvLost:
Thanks mum's
I prepared fried rice, peppered chicken and peppered fish joyfully
Hubby was as happy as a baby.
Bd yesterday and dis morning o
Was calling all day ready to bd putting me in d mood.
Hmm, I wan even post pix of d food
Make unable no vex. I go commot am as dh fit reach here.

Nice one. I assure u dat dis rest, peace n love will usher ur bfp soon. Just kip it up. More grace dearie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
mompurity2:
Hello hauz, I jst got a shocking sfa this evng. Dh's sfa that used to be 40m has dropped to 15m with moderate growth of staph and pus cells. Pls nd pls, what can he take to boost his fluid? cry

He has to treat the staph.....its the infection that is affecting the count.

Stephyberry my namesake, thanks for the mention and amen to your prayers.

Im not ttc oooo, iv been trying to lose some weight by fire by force. Id resume ttc only after i get to my desired weight (60kg) iomoge and legendsmother abeg make una help me. I need to lose 14kg before January.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
sugah:

He has to treat the staph.....its the infection that is affecting the count.

Stephyberry my namesake, thanks for the mention and amen to your prayers.

Im not ttc oooo, iv been trying to lose some weight by fire by force. Id resume ttc only after i get to my desired weight (60kg) iomoge and legendsmother abeg make una help me. I need to lose 14kg before January.
yeah, we'll start d treatment tmrw. But at dsame time I wanna look for solution to boosting the count too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
omankem:
Pls sweet mamas una gud evening, Abeg mak una help me touch light dis my progesterone result. I don't tink am ovulating. Ur response wil b highly appreciated.

Evening fruitful mama trust our day wz gud! Abeg na mak sumbdy ansa me before I go kolo o. All our able mamas pls come to my aid, I need to knw wats up b4 my nxt appointment wit my gyn. Thanks as I await una response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
legendsmother:

See d post after saying she used dem she said nd mind u I am pregnant. What wud d reader think? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided any sane person wud reason ah she used it o nd now she's pregnant na...isn't dat d essense of what I did diferently ni? Nd if u don't want to be qouted say it on d end of d post shikina!!! Ooorr na wa ooo nd sumbodi say I misunderstoon @iomoge I didn't misunderstand anytin she wrote dat not me o

Cravingchic I don hear u ma

Are u expecting me to say it was concieve plus that helped me get pregnant,or I shld attribute it to fcf ,no!!!I won't, and it's not u who will make those things God in my sight!! U just dey find way to accuse me,are u the accuser of the brethren the bible talked abt?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
1man mopol.
1 man squad.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oya!!! pours ice water on ajuwarhodes and legendsmother grin. It aff do my belleful mama's...... Oya take make una go sleep kiss.

Meanwhile, what can I do to increase my dh's count and motility while we treat staph
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
@mompurity2. You can try fertileaid for men, count boost and motility boost.
@noluvlost. Hmmmmmmm!!!! God, You are great. I love beautiful endings.
Nne continue ooo. Dont give up ooo. Very soon na, na you no go gree leave dh alone.
I can perceive the sweet fragrance of the love in your home all over from here. Hmmmmmmm
Good wishes girl

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
HWA @happymummy . May happiness and joy never cease from your home.

The way my heart is rejoicing for you Noluvlost grin grin grin Please keep it up o. The devil has been defeated already. May God fill your home will love and unity. Soon you will announce your bfp wink wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Noluvlost am so happy at dis improvement,may God perfect that which he has started. Very soon nah BFP go follow. It is well sis.
@Ajuwahordes:mama twins its alright abeg, let all the replies end now plz.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Soo happy for you @ noluvlost. Way to go gurl...keep it up! God will perfect all that concerns you ok.

HWA @ Happymum. God's blessings all the way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Omo dis woman is confused ghan o haba!
So I don turn accuser for pointing out a coment dat didn't go to well wif me, we re in a faceless forum nd I see a comment dat didn't go well wif me nd I talked abt it u don relate d issues go reach biblical terms? we're did I say u shud Attribute ur BFP to those tins? even calling me accuser of the brethren? WTF? It's Obviosly a waste of time conversing wif u.

It's a faceless forum sha, if not for ttc I for nor b d accuser of d supposed brethren.....
Thank God my hormones are balancing slowly d kind reply I type before u for think twice I just keep my cool does not in any way make me a less insultive person so park well! Don't even bring ur drama my way

*goestoreadingmode*
#lowtolernacetobullshit

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 08, 2015
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 4:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Legendsmom pls pls let dis slide, it aint worth it biko. Exam sucess dear.
Noluvlost, I'm glad 4u. Kip been spontenous, u cn evn tk him out on date, buy him gifts, imagine urslf in ur mind"s eye dt u are in love, then do dos things dt u wd hv done for sm1 u are in love with. Kisses girl, wish u all d best. Dis just made my day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:14am On Dec 08, 2015
@noluvlost,a big congrats,this is a good thing!continue like this and before u know,the luv that would be radiating from u both will usher in ur desired number of children...
@all,una sure say @legendsmother never chop belleful so,the kind hormones wen dey come from her since na wa!
@mumpurity2,aside fertileaid,count boost,motility boost,there is addyzoa,and there are also herbal thingy if he would agree..I read of boiling about 3-4 bulbs of onions,squeezing the juice and mixing it with honey,then lick..i also read,u squeeze guava leaves and drink@least 3 times a week,then eat lots of carrot and cucumber..u can also take tiger nuts(aya,hausa groundnuts),and eat lots of bananas..aside from the Staph been the culprit,has he been under stress lately @work?he should also minimize the use of his laptop on his laps..
as per the treatment,u are to be treated with him,then u especially should change ur undies after the treatment...other sabi maamas go add theirs..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2015
I no go lie, body sweet me when I read No luv lost comment. Sweetheart, just keep trying this way and see the kids will roll in till you are tired. And when they come in, they would further cement your marriage by the grace of God,amen. You would look back and be happy you stayed. And get some good books on marriages to read to help your resolve. I would pray for you and all sisters at Mass today as we celebrate the immaculate conception of our Blessed Virgin Mary. We shall all conceive and carry our children in Jesus name,amen! Cheers my dear!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2015
omankem:

Evening fruitful mama trust our day wz gud! Abeg na mak sumbdy ansa me before I go kolo o. All our able mamas pls come to my aid, I need to knw wats up b4 my nxt appointment wit my gyn. Thanks as I await una response
sabi maamas,where art thou?pls,somebody should torchlight this matter na...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2015
@mompurity, I think the infection caused the drop! Try treating the infection and give him a good and nutritious diet whilst on it. My hubby likes taking Kunu mixed with tiger nut milk. I think it cud help.

@legendsmother and ajuwarhodes, e be like we go create new board for una oo. Miscommunication causes confusion most times! Please let it end. Ajuwarhodes, pls don't reply her last comment! We aren't giving awards for who has the last word in these series of diatribe here. Welcome to all newbies, may your dreams also come true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Omankem, I think your progesterone level is quite high given the levels stated! Legendsmother can advise better.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Happy fruitful days beautiful mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2015
modified

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2015
When my pastor announced that last Sunday was thanksgiving I was NOT EXCITED. I thought to myself, what is there to be thankful for when the one thing I have  continuously begged God for he is yet to do it.  I was bitter and then like a gentle breeze the Holy Spirit reminded me of the many times I have travelled on the road and I have not been hurt.  I was reminded of the free air I take in everyday. I was reminded I am not in the hospital battling a kidney/liver disease  neither is my husband.  When those thoughts came,  I immediately repented.

Only the living can bear children. What is the victory for a woman who has waited for years to have children and then gets pregnant only to die from the travails of Labour/Child delivery?

Are you like me?  Are you unhappy and saying oh 2015 is almost over?  Are you asking when your quiver will be full?  Are you wondering when you will stop shedding tears at every child dedication in church and everytime your period comes?  Wondering when you will stop looking at pregnant women and wishing the baby will transfer to yours  (lol, I do that a lot )

STOP!!!!! It is not over.  God 's promises are YEA and AMEN. He is not man that he should lie.  Whatever he has said MUST SURELY come to pass.  He said we are NOT barren! Not BARREN!  No exception.  2015 is not over and even if it is,  God's promises are not limited to 2015. We will testify.  We are testifying.  We are victorious.

You weep because your period just came?  Hahaha!  Yours beloved sister writing this didn't see her period one time for 2 years.  Weep not,  be joyful because the period stands for another opportunity to try again.  That period you cry over is another woman's miracle.

Inviting you all for the Redeem Christian Church of God  Congress with theme " THE Flood gate of heaven" starting today 7th December to 12th December. 
Venue: THE Arena, Lagos Ibadan Expressway. 
Be there. Miracles happen everyday

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2015
No luv lost... Aka love has come home. Sooo soo happy for u. Keep at it. Now that u have started no more going back. May d Lord put more honey n joy in your marriage

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Noluvlost. Thanks for sharing. I learnt too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Noluvlost wink wink wink

I am sure your dh will be looking at you with one kind eye like.....MIRACLEEEEEEE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamadsquare: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
So glad for you @noluvlost. The happiness that is in your home will never cease.
I see your home like this soonest in Jesus' name

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Noluvlost, oya comma take warm Ehug, na my cousin I for dash your DH na joke oohhh no cut my head. Lol, God will continue to bless your home and triplet very soon. Oya change your moniker to foundluvinDH *wink*

Greetings to all iya ibeji in the house, the kin pelvic pain wey I get since yesternight no be here ooohhhh

In other news please what's the process of adoption in naija?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.