Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400903 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2015
99billiondollar:
Hello wonderful mothers, please have missed my period for two days now, can it be clomid?

No! It could be pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:07am On Dec 07, 2015
there is none holy as the Lord..
there is none,besides thee..
neither is there any rock like our God,.
there is none holy as the Lord...

your name is higher,
above all other names,..
ur name is Jesus,ur name is Lord,..
ur name is higher,
above all other names,.
ur name is Jesus,,
ur name is Lord...

Father,indeed ur name is higher above other names,higher than whatever names the physicians have called for us,higher than whatever abnormalities that seems to be plaguing us,Father we thank u for that wonderful name...
thank u for our dh,our families,our friends and all around us..
thank u for the breath of life u have given us,
thank u for the children u have given us(yes we thank u for the children,for we are walking by faith and not what we see),
thank u for the peace in our homes,..
thank u for restoring peace in troubled homes,.
thank u for all baba..
we thank u for the manifestation of ur word in our lives...
we decree and declare that..
it is well with our wombs,..
it is well with our spouses body...
for those on medication let their bodies receive restoration and healing..
and above all Lord,do the miraculous in our lives and in our homes...
u said in Joel 2 that u will replace the years the locusts,the palmer worms,the canker worms and the caterpillars have eaten,father for every one that has waited for more than a year give them doubles,for every one that had MC,Father please make their joy full by giving them double and quickly too...
For all the preggy maamas,Lord,may they carry to term safely,on the day of delivery may they deliver like Hebrew women,every evil one on assignment because of any of the preggy maamas,we nullify their plan in the mighty name of Jesus,we would here the cries of mother and babies in the mighty name of Jesus...
Father,we pray,in ur mercy grant us supernatural conception that we would not even be able to say it all..u are a wonder working God,u made a way in the red sea,make a way for conception in our lives...
We ask for the faith to continue to trust in u..,
for every one that is weary,Father,strengthen them..
we soak and seal everyone on this thread we the blood oofJesus..,
let the blood of Jesus that speaks better things than the blood of Abel speak for us all in the mighty name of Jesus..
thank u Lord for we know u have answered our prayers..
Blessed be ur name most high God,take all the glory in our lives in Jesus victorious name we have prayed,Amen....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Ajuwarhodes n legendsmum. It's ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:43am On Dec 07, 2015
good morning everyone today is my 2nd yr wedding anniversary pour ur prayers to.us

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2015
@happymummy...... HWA sis. you and ur household are blessed beyond curse....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2015
99billiondollar:
Hello wonderful mothers, please have missed my period for two days now, can it be clomid?
Just buy #100 hpt and test. Simple.
Wishing you the best

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2015
mamakendra:

Just buy #100 hpt and test. Simple.
Wishing you the best

Thanks ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2015
Gudmorning family.
@Happymummy: Happy wedding Anniversary Sis. Almighty God in his infinite mercies will grant all ur heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Wld u believe that the woman that treated me sold it 15k,per bottle? But cos it worked,I noticed some changes in my tummy area,and my period pain reduced, sex became painless,I cld do doggy with ease,I sharply googled it,and got a number,and bought it for less than 3k or so,not up to 4k sha,and I used 2and the half bottles,still have small remaining sef in each bottles as I type right now
Pls I need this female corrective formula and would also want to know what it does to the female body,cos I always pains when I do doggy style too,what's the cause.And the number u posted ,,is it the number of the guy that sells it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2015
I tested this morning with pt strip, and all i get is bfn, and am 4days late to my period, am just curious, but my gynea already told me to wait for ten days before the test, I am just hoping for the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2015
@happymummy, Happy wedding anniversary sis, may the lord bless your home and make you fruitful. This time next year, you shall be a happy mum because your children shall surround your table like olive plants in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinpapa(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2015
I pray for all of us who are waiting on God to gives us our own children, this mensuration is d last one before d birth of our twins in Jesus name,amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy Wedding Anniversary Happy mummy and Happy daddy! Stay Happy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=foriletie post=40717427]i got it from a woman in sango, i can send u her contact through ur email
Pls post her contact,my email add has my full names....I am sure u know what I mean.....lolz
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2015
foriletie:
i got it from a woman in sango, i can send u her contact through ur email
Pls post her contact here,my email address has my full names....I hope u know what I am trying to avoid...lolz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
pweetymii:
@legends mother, Lysunny, Ayayo, Redeemed, Sugah, pweetimii, imoge2, mumydidi, babyadorable, tsquare, Fumbaby n all d mamas keeping dis thread alive , greetings to u all , we shall all testify sooner than we think In Jesus name amen.
@stephyberry,thanks for the mention,may God answer us speedily and make our joy full in Jesus name,Amen.

@stephyberry
abeg hw lng after EWCM b4 one go kpeku?nid urgent ans ooo.lol.hp una dy fyn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Ayauche:
Gudmorning family.
@Happymummy: Happy wedding Anniversary Sis. Almighty God in his infinite mercies will grant all ur heart desires.
@happymummy HWA.God wil do a new tin in ur home.u n u dh r joyful mother n father of children.nw is d set time. God has finally open ur book of remembrance.stay blessd.stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2015
happymummy:
good morning everyone today is my 2nd yr wedding anniversary pour ur prayers to.us
HWA darl, dis time nxt year God will surprise u in a way u wont believe it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hello fruitful mamas and papas,

I want to share something with us which I believe will stir up our faith. My church just had our Jubilee Word Festival themed 'EPHPHATHA, BE OPENED' meaning that every closed womb must be opened! I also discovered that according to biblical law, the nation of Isreal celebrates Jubilee every 50years and THIS is the current year of Jubilee. In the year of Jubilee 3 things happen:
1. Debts are cancelled
2. Anything forcefully taken from you without your consent is returned (Pregnancy loss, fruitlessness, lost joy, lost peace)
3. Anyone kept in prison or captivity is released because of the year of Jubilee. Is this delay as a result of spiritual capitivity? Your release is now in Jesus name.

I declare that because of this season of Jubilee, whatever you lost is being restored to you, whatever chains that bound you are breaking off from you, and you are coming out of that captivity of delay childbearing. I declare to your wombs, EPHPHATHA! BE OPENED!!! Let there be mega testimonies of unlimited BFP's before Dec. 31st by the unfailing grace of God in Jesus name, Amen!

35 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
@happymummy happy wedding anniversary.may Almighty grant u ur heart desires. kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Alwaystrue:
@mompurity, @olubankemi and @legendsmom, thanks for the mentions. The year is not over.

@noluvlost, the resolution of the issue is in your hand. I think you have taken the advice given here. Be provoked to love your husband as the bible said and remember that your marital vows are not for show.

@pweetymii, this pidgin wey you back get as e be o. May the Lord cause the new babies to bring more joy to the parents.

@tenderchic, may the Lord compensate you for the loss and for all others too who had one loss or the other.

Greetings to all mums in the house. All papas too I dey salute o. God changes the story of man in the bat of an eyelid, why do you think yours will be different.
I will share a word soon .

Thank u my sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
@Babyadorable, please carry go with bd, wishing you a bfp in this cycle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foriletie(f): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
chigirl45:

Pls post her contact here,my email address has my full names....I hope u know what I am trying to avoid...lolz
0813 335 4624, this is her phone number.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
@ Mandydaisy:- I wish I could like your comment 100 times. Thank you for this word, It really ministered to me.

@ 99billiondollar:- It may be Clomid. Clomid delayed my period for 21 days, 21 long and torturous days on 2 occasions and for 6 and 13 days respectively on another 2 occasions and I wasn't pregnant.

@ Tenderchic:- God will replace your loss double fold in Jesus name.

@ all:- When anyone comes with their problems, please do not be judgemental. It takes a lot to post things on a public forum even though it is a faceless one. Try to be emphatic and point our fellow ttc mum in the right direction. She (noluvlost) already knows that there is a problem and she is seeking for a solution not looking for anyone to rub anything in her face.

@ Legendsmum:- How are your exams going?

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Redeemed:
@Babyadorable, please carry go with bd, wishing you a bfp in this cycle.
hahahahcorrect babe!amen n tnx. God will crown all effort wit bfp IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
@happymummy HWA wish u many more years of celebration with ur Lo's..
@alwaystrue,pls,not mind my pidgin,na nyt school i attend,the time i was a small pesin,wen teacher was teach i use to be among those that sit @the back and make noise and dream about wen i would become a mummy,the result is,i not know engrish!
@mannydaisy,thanks so much for sharing that wonderful piece.
@legendsmother,haf u finish ur xam nii u dey come spy for here,..,
@all,i bin say i not go talk for this "u said u did this ish"but as the thing dey go make WW3 not come start from here we be builders and not fighters!if someone said "I did this or i used that" in her excitement she is only trying to give u what she used @that point in time.My landlady(mummy)said all the drugs we have bin taking during this process lingers in our system that is why u hear some people say na small pinch dh pinch her it enter or,i did not do anything this cycle,sometimes sef even with twins.another thing is that we all have our own peculiar ish so even though we learn so much and are willing to use other people's method the end point is at the end,every mallam go cane his own kettle.
make una not worry,wen i announce my own BFP,i go tell una wetin i use without una asking,and mind u,una wen be xtian una know say chronicles na 2 books for bible,my own chronicles go reach 6 as this my soon ending journey don long,i go start from wetin i use for teaching hospital,to the one i use from catholic church to the one from...infact,make dat dey come soon!
the bottomline is,we are all faceless sisters brought together to achieve a common goal by God's grace,though we are faceless,words go down a long way,funny enough,i hear say na grammer naim make Nigeria civil war start that year,i might read a post and like it,someoneelse might look at it and get offended,that makes us human.So,lets learn to respect each others views and opinions and together in love very soon,this phase of our lives would become history!....
our joy will be full,baby dust on us all..
#ttccannotkillmyswag#
#confessionbringsconception#
#feelingpositive#.
abeg,make una not vex for my long epistle..

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thanks mum's
I prepared fried rice, peppered chicken and peppered fish joyfully
Hubby was as happy as a baby.
Bd yesterday and dis morning o
Was calling all day ready to bd putting me in d mood.
Hmm, I wan even post pix of d food
Make unable no vex. I go commot am as dh fit reach here.

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
praisefulmum:
@ Mandydaisy:- I wish I could like your comment 100 times. Thank you for this word, It really ministered to me.

@ 99billiondollar:- It may be Clomid. Clomid delayed my period for 21 days, 21 long and torturous days on 2 occasions and for 6 and 13 days respectively on another 2 occasions and I wasn't pregnant.

@ Tenderchic:- God will replace your loss double fold in Jesus name.

@ all:- When anyone comes with their problems, please do not be judgemental. It takes a lot to post things on a public forum even though it is a faceless one. Try to be emphatic and point our fellow ttc mum in the right direction. She (noluvlost) already knows that there is a problem and she is seeking for a solution not looking for anyone to rub anything in her face.

@ Legendsmum:- How are your exams going?

I have just been crying since I read this, so I will also get my period late, seriously fed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Noluvlost, starting point. Happy for u, apart from DH been happy, u sound happy and excited too. Keep it up and keep praying, would only get better. e-hugs

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
@Noluvlost dearie, I'm blowing you kisses, the lord will uphold your home, the devil is defeated and victory is yours. As the lord liveth, your heart desires shall be granted and you will have reasons to celebrate with your dh soon. I go love o grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.