Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424812 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2016
@ redeemed..may the Lord Grant you speedy recovery.in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Congrat to all d preggy mama nd latest iyabejis. may u all carry to full term. anointing of twins is in d house, I tap mine in Jesus name, amen.
@ Redeem thank God for successnful process, wishing u speedy recovery wt quick bfp.
@pweetymi thanks for d mention. just looking unto God for d perfection of His word. may u be bless.
happy Sunday all.
fertility blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
@Redeemed,dat was a brave decision u took. I wish u speedy recovery and at Almighty God grant u ur heart desire.

I wish u twins n triplets after this,its very possible! take care sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2016
@ Redeemed, thanks for sharing your story. I already have a Myomectomy scheduled. I think am just getting the last minute cold feet or something like that as a human being. I've made up my mind with my DH to go for it as we believe it will give us the results we need faster. I don't doubt that supplements or drugs work but a few true life stories I heard from people is that it could take up to a year of consistently using an efficient method and its still 50/50 and what works for one might not work for the others. I'll just switch off the doubts in my mind and focus on getting good results after the surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery and speedy bfp.

it amazes me how scans shows a lesser number while during open Myomectomy several are removed. Scan shows I have just 3. will see how many is discovered and removed then. Are there precautions or supplements you're taking to heal faster, prevent scar tissue and adhesions? just wondering if your Dr is doing anything extra. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2016
@ Redeemed, thanks for sharing your story. I already have a Myomectomy scheduled. I think am just getting the last minute cold feet or something like that as a human being. I've made up my mind with my DH to go for it as we believe it will give us the results we need faster. I don't doubt that supplements or drugs work but a few true life stories I heard from people is that it could take up to a year of consistently using an efficient method and its still 50/50 and what works for one might not work for the others. I'll just switch off the doubts in my mind and focus on getting good results after the surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery and speedy bfp.

it amazes me how scans shows a lesser number while during open Myomectomy several are removed. Scan shows I have just 3. will see how many is discovered and removed then. Are there precautions or supplements you're taking to heal faster, prevent scar tissue and adhesions? just wondering if your Dr is doing anything extra. Thanks for sharing, you've just added to my resolve to go ahead with the Myomectomy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyeee(f): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2016
@Redeemed I thank God for d success of surgery. Is God's doing. God ll give double 4 ur trouble. Affliction ll not rise again. Wising u speedy recovery. I also thank God that u took d right decision instead of wasting time and money.
@fvine go 4 ur surgery. As human u ll be scared but encourage ursel in d lord. There is nothing 2 be afraid of . God ll be with u. I did mine in 2013 after 5yrs of suffering,wasting money on herbs and 2 d glory of God am free frm fibroid . That same God that saw me through ll do same 4 u and grant u every of ur heart after
@all happy sunday. Continue to believe God for wht he has done and about 2 do. Remove all doubt and fix ur eyes on him.
Congrats 2 all belly full mamas. U ll not cast ur young in Jesus name. At d due time u ll deliver like hebrew women in Jesus Name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
@redeemed, wishing you quick recovery.
Happy bumping to the mamas.

@legends mother, show face na
@safe06. Been forever o

Miss u two
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
prettmum:
Happy weekend to all ATC mamas, may God answer speedily. We will testify soon...
My sexy pregnant buddies @PWEETIEBABE and @ BLEESEDMUM how body and lo's
I crap my twins oooooo
@blesseddiva how are you and dh
Baby dust to all
We are closer to our miracle than we expect.
sweet sis i dey ooo... Infact ur god-babies dey, Blessedmum show face ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Redeemed speedy recovery i wish for you. But please don't be in a hurry to start TTC until you are completely healed. Your doctor should be able to tell you when to resume.

Fvine if your doctor says you should go for surgery, just commit it to God and go for it.

In 2010 when I was diagnosed of fibroids the doctor gave me 3 options, 1, just monitor it and manage it(all I had then was heavy bleed/pain) 2, take lupron injection to shrink it 3, do a myomectomy.
All the other hospitals and doctors I saw gave same comments, "Hurry up and get married so you can do myomectomy... You can't get pregnant with this fibroids."
So i managed it till I got married but just 2months after my wedding I started bleeding and I bled non stop for 6 months straight! Ha! No sex for 6months cos even when we tried to ignore the bleeding to BD the pain was excruciating. Hmmm! I thank God it has ended in praise.

These was what was taken out.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
@sugar Jesu! Chineke nna!
Was it intramural abi where were the fibroids located?
It ended in praise o! Thaank God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
LadyGuinivere both intramural and submucosal.

God used the doctor to save my life. Now you won't even believe I had surgery. I got a very nice bikini cut that isn't very visible now. But the doctor had to bring out my womb and picked out each fibroid.

*id take the pix down cos they might be disturbing to some people. *

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
@ Sugah,praise be to God always and forever more!
Thank God it ended in praise!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks for the encouragement Sugah. Wow at the Fibroid pic. Thank God you're rid of them now. Scan shows I have 3, 1 Subserous, 1 Intramural and 1 Submucous. Am looking forward to seeing what comes out after surgery. Yes I've read that it's very important to heal properly before ttc.

I've taken lupron shots to help shrink the fibroids and minimise bleeding during surgery. will find out the effect of the Lupron during my Pre -Op appointment. Wishing us all a blessed week.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
@sugah. Remove ke? This gives hope to those with fibroids my sister. This shows one that despite the challenge there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Some people have had so many procedures and wonder if that same womb can carry babies. These pixs speak a thousand words. Ma dear I yaff save the pishures to raise my spirit anytime it goes down

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
@redeemed, wishing you quick recovery.

@ Sugah,thank God it all ended. In Praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mythanks(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all, its the beginning of a new week, whatever could be the cause of Infertility, there is always light at the end of a Tunnel, someone will rejoice this week,. amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JummaiTWINS: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Holy Jesus!!!! Sugah we thank God it indeed ended in praise@ redeemed speedy recovery sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
mythanks:
Happy Sunday to you all, its the beginning of a new week, whatever could be the cause of Infertility, there is always light at the end of a Tunnel, someone will rejoice this week,. amen.
Amen...it shall end in praise. @sugah God is faithful. so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
@sugah, did you eat eba before the surgery? I can sight eba and ewedu soup in your intestines..... lol...don't mind me o..When they Lord turn again our captivity we were like them that dreamed....ThankGod for turning your story around today..

@Redeemed, wishing you a speedy recovery dear...it is well...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mythanks(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
CravingChic:
Congrats to all sisters that recorded a bfp this new year and those of us that will soon do so as well. I want us to be wary of some fake peeps that come here to tell miracle stories of how they got a child from using a particular herb or whatever after spending so much money on modern treatments; Thus spiking the interest of unsuspecting sisters to want to patronise the so-called herb doctor. Please sisters let's be extra careful esp when the fake person is new to the thread. My 2cents! I wish us well.
@cravingchic, Been new to the thread does not disqualifies me from Joining, there are Thousands if not Millions of people that read TTC and other threads without been a Member, i do not see where it is written that been an old Member is a criteria to talk here, Secondly you outrightly mention fake, how do you come to that? I have my Bouncing baby right here in Nasarawa state and you just spew Rubbish, i wellcome you to my place to verify, we had our naming ceremony last week, okay, so if solution must be if it is not through modern treatment then it is not true, it becomes true when it is through modern treatment, i Am not against modern treatment Okay , we spent so much on that before for years, nothing happen, leave hypocrisy, there are so many here in TTC who are Fed up and Frustrated, wasted money with modern medicine and nothing works, face the reality, i will never and never say the Opposite, my experience is 100% real, i expect more critizism but that wont change the fact me and my wife Infections and Infertility issues where solved through natural herbal way, lastly i personally do not takes to Herbal for once in my life until we decided to give it a trial, you mean i should keep on spending and spending with no results all in the name of stubbornly saying my solution must come through Western medicine. Before Western there was naturally moreso God created the herbs Genesis chapter 1 verse 29.i rest my case. If you care to come my son is Bouncing, we are in Nasarawa state.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
@Mythanks she did not direct d question to u so why are u taking it personal? What she said is what we always say in the thread periodically so don't start raising dust were dere is no need to! Thank God for d baby and have a happy stay at Nasafarawa

@redeemed thank God for ur life, nd thank God for sucessful surgery ur bfp is near

@sugah hmmm peleh oooo thank God dey are out for good

Na who wan dance naked for village square? Una happy dancing o grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thank you all. Our God is indeed wonderful.
It was easy for me to attribute the bleeding just months after my wedding to 'enemies or evil powers' but that would be giving power to a human, but I did not . No power comes close to Gods power.

Mumihaja na real eba and ewedu grin. That is actually the shrinked version of what was inside cos I took Lupron injections for 2 months to shrink them and stop the bleeding.

In all, I give thanks to God for what I went through. I came out victorious.

No matter what we may be going through now, just remember that nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, is beyond God.

Legendsmother abeg I dey pack my bags come meet you, I must follow you enjoy this honeymoon grin grin grin

#2016fordailybfpannouncements

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
I tire o! @mythanks biko did any body call your name? Cravingchic made a general comment , you start to de holla. No be by force something na!
All our desire na to born pikin. You haff born. Praise God. Free speech is allowed. Cravingchic exercised her right. And I do believe her warning is in 100 percent in order.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
sugah:
Thank you all. Our God is indeed wonderful.
It was easy for me to attribute the bleeding just months after my wedding to 'enemies or evil powers' but that would be giving power to a human, but I did not . No power comes close to Gods power.

Mumihaja na real eba and ewedu grin. That is actually the shrinked version of what was inside cos I took Lupron injections for 2 months to shrink them and stop the bleeding.

In all, I give thanks to God for what I went through. I came out victorious.

No matter what we may be going through now, just remember that nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, is beyond God.

Legendsmother abeg I dey pack my bags come meet you, I must follow you enjoy this honeymoon grin grin grin

#2016fordailybfpannouncements

Mbok check your maill
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sanctimontis(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
if you have related issues like infertility issues, hormonal imbalance or with fibroid even with pregnancy and infection wayplease contact me i have a possible and safety way out. +2347030495173/whatsapp.

if you have tried every other thing just this my safety may be the end of it all.
Trial Will Convince You Not Words
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Mbok check your maill

Multilingual madam. grin grin
Iv replied you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
mythanks:
Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
@Redeemed thank God for the successful removal of those fibroids. I pray for your quick recovery. More success story ahead for you in Jesus name grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
@Sugar thank God, fibroid gave way for fine baby to enjoy your womb. Devil ntooooo gi. How is lo doing? Hope kicking well grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
@ Redeemed,wishing You quick recovery n a bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by okhionkpai: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
@redeemed thank God for successful surgery
@sugah wow God is great. my wife's friend had surgery,last year she has now conceived yet. Please how long after surgery did it take you to conceive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.