Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423736 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
@fruitful moms of glorious generation, thank you for your good wishes. The lord will bless us and grant all our heart desires in Jesus name.
@Fvine, I was not given any special supplements but normal drugs. If you've made up your mind about doing it, just pray and commit it into God's hands. I couldn't sleep through out the night before the procedures due to anxiety which is quite understandable. All I did was that I handed everything over to God to take control before, during and after the procedure, which he did to the glory of His name. It is well with you.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Roseey0:
Mommas I have Clean Point Tampon for sell and free delivery within lagos.
Call/Whatsapp; 08063861919
Contactroseey0@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
@ Redeemed please which state did you have your surgery and how much were you charged? Am just curious trying to compare notes and Yes I've made up my mind and I know that God is on my side. TIA.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
I'M GOING TO BE PREGNANT IN 2016, am not worrying or depressed, with JOY without anxiety my womb will have proof of fruitfulness this year by carrying baby and deliver my healthy bundle of joy in 9 month with sound health too.

I am not trying to conceive (TTC) but Going to conceive (GTC) because God has COMMANDED me to be FRUITFUL.
I BELIEVED GOD'S REPORT.

I welcome my Baby boy, girl, twins etc
This prayer is for us all.

38 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
okhionkpai:
@redeemed thank God for successful surgery
@sugah wow God is great. my wife's friend had surgery,last year she has now conceived yet. Please how long after surgery did it take you to conceive.

Took me 1yr and 6months. My colleague conceived less than a year after her myomectomy.

Yes o Lynsunny. The rightful occupant of the womb is relaxing there grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by okhionkpai: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
sugah:

Took me 1yr and 6months. My colleague conceived less than a year after her myomectomy.

Yes o Lynsunny. The rightful occupant of the womb is relaxing there grin
sorry for asking too many questions. Was there any other issue apart from fibroid on the part of you or your dh?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
@Redeemed God's Name be praised. At last its all gone. Quick recovery and twins conception at first try is all I wish you. God's grace. @Legendsmother welcome back and pls don't mia again. @Sugah God is great. Your testimony is an eye opener for those contemplating whether surgery or natural. Truth is if you're in good hands, God by your side, everything will go well. A friend took in 2mths after, wasn't trying but God had the way. She had to be scheduled for Cs as doctor couldn't risk her falling in to labour.. @all baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
okhionkpai:

sorry for asking too many questions. Was there any other issue apart from fibroid on the part of you or your dh?
Apparently there was nothing else. Maybe if I wasn't so anxious I would have conceived earlier but the 1month I decided to relax and do something else was the month I conceived.

On second thoughts, I used to have a serious case of infections which stopped after I took a 25day dose of antibiotics. But there was nothing else diagnosed.

And no, the questions are not too many. Im glad to help.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Exactly miraclebaby... Its just because of the risk of putting strain on the uterus that people are advised to wait at least 6 months. Infact I think 6momths after you still need to do CS but after 1 year the uterus is considered healed and a VB can be done.

Im an advocate of if the fibroids isn't problematic and doesn't disturb conceiving, just do a lifestyle change and manage the growth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
@ Redeemed, congrats! Ur bfp is closer than u think. Wishing u quick recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mythanks(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Be it Modern medicine or Alternative or Divine Miracle, what we desire and pray for is to Conceive, Our hope, Our expectation shall not be dashed, time is also very Important, too long time may make the heart weary, yes off course we are humans. But there is an apointed time. Mine came, yours shall be next.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
@ redeemed,wishing U sharp recovery,ur bfp is so close.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rossy4doll(f): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks momma's, i really do appreciate.. I've actually taken some dosages of drugs given to me by the doc i met, buh i still sometimes feel mild pain on my pelvic area, dahs just the reason why i decided to check here, if there's any stronger medication i could possibly use.. probably anyone must have undergone similar treatment..

Thanks..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
@ sugar, congratulations and thank u 4 uplifting my sprit. plz 4 d infection, tell me how u get rid of it. thankz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 12:17am On Jan 18, 2016
@reedeem, thank God for successful surgery. Tge Lord is ur strength n I wish u quick recovery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 12:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Pls I want to know how to modify a post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:32am On Jan 18, 2016
@marjuly, quote the post Thn u can delete or add and submit it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2016
@Redeemed, get well dear sis! God's very much on your matter and you shall testify like sugah soon by His special grace,Amen.
@Sugah, ur testimony shall be complete by God's special grace.
@Legendsmother, y are u showing yasef like this? I hope we see u often. As for that nasarrawa father, na your conscience go kill u. Did I mention your silly moniker? Flee away from me and my dear sisters, u agent of confusion on this thread. That's my last word on this issue, so u can keep barking like a hungry dog wherever u are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shofas: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2016
Gm to all still in the spirit of giving back,cos I learn so much from u guys in as much as I don't get to contribute all the time, this is to everyone who wants to go for fibroid surgery and is scared to do so, I had mine Jan 2013 just after the new year celebrations, all my family members were like are u okay, but I knew i served a living God and I knew I would be victorious,and I came out victorious with a nice bikini cut.
All the scans I did prior to the surgery found from 3 to 4 to 5 fibroids which kept increasing in size from one year to year, it got so bad then that I couldn't even sit down on a bike it was like I had a baby growing in there,I peed a lot at night, my period literarily renders me anemic every month, but what kept surprising the doctors was that my tube was still open.
Today Iam fibroid free my tubes are patent and Iam happy with my whole physic ,unlike before I was always cautious that I have a big belly and u know people would say ha finally e done reach there, but inside me I knew it was something else.
After the surgery to our surprise it was just one big fibroid that came out as a matter of fact the other one was so small that the doctor said he cut off the blood supply cos there was no point going to where it is.
The weight was 1.3kg, the nurses said its feels like a foetus was taken out.
If I look back on that day I would have that surgery over and over again as to the pain I was in for years.
@redeemed it's only a matter of time and you would be done and be out and u would fit in properly to all the gowns u normally can't wear and please try to get honey cos that was what healed the cut for me as it kept getting wet and I guess due to my skin type it took a while before it healed up.
I would try to upload the picture if I can but trust me it's a bit scary, the picture I saw yesterday inspired me to go search my archive.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shofas: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2016
That's the size of what came out and it slightly almost fit into the circumference of the paint bucket
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marcjane(f): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2016
@shofas, what!!!!!!.THANK GOD.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Shofas, thank God for u o, so so big
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Janix2:
Good day mamas,pls when will I stop using the tampoon,i notice that yellow thick stuffs still comes out,i have Used up to four tampoons
Will I stop when I see nothing again
Mumihaja,pls answer your gal ooo
And anyone that knws
4realwoman how the weekend dey go?

@Janix2, pls read the below carefully....

CLEAN POINT/ BEAUTIFUL LIFE TAMPON
Suitable to the people:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion, ,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases. 3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease 4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: These tampons are manufactured for the purpose of treatment and as a preventive measure for the conditions mentioned above. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years. There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments.These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).Clean Point tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main changes after using tampons
First step:Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than because it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step two: erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step three: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion, and becomes smooth to restore the womens vagina.
Step Four: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Directions:
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Recommendation for usage of the beautiful life Clean Point tampons:
Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons) In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
In case of abortion, it\'s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
Warning:
Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)
Main Igredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2016
@Shofas....dts really big...i learnt some even breathe like babies and a lot of women mistake it for fetal movement

@zenoj, i concur...in this 2016 we are not TTC but GTC wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shofas you had that in you and your tubes were still patent? God is wonderful. That size would definitely have pushed fetus out. Thank God you have regained your body.

ahmanin Dh and I were placed on a 25 day antibiotics regime and in that period, sex was with condoms just to avoid re-infection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2016
@shofas Jesus! That is one large fibroid! Na wa ooooooo! Thank God!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
@ mumihaija thanks a lot
@ shofas thank God oo,that it was removed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
@shofas Jesus! That is one large fibroid! Na wa ooooooo! Thank God!

How far with the tampoon,have u observed what I said abt the tampoon wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cravingchic thanks a bunch and amen to your prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Great is thy faithfulness oh Lord our father.. . A pastor in my church gave me psalm126 to read and pray on every morning and i do feel great and fulfilled after reading it... .. I know God will answer me soonest... I have been there before i am going back there...

He has promised me a table filled with children, either d enemy, high prolactin like it or not before the end of this year i will Change Name from iyawo to mummy Erifeoluwasimi, Erimipe, Oluwafikayomi, Oluwashindara, Cebaci. ...

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Janix2:

How far with the tampoon,have u observed what I said abt the tampoon wink
Lolz! My sister there has been no 'action ' since then o! grin
Unto theother side, nothing comot from 'the place'
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
@Redeemed, thank God for the success of your surgery and i wish you speedy recovery which God will crown with twins.
@sugah and shofas, congratulations. Those things can seriously hinders conception o. We give God the glory.
@all, how body?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.