Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423253 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Lolz! My sister there has been no 'action ' since then o! grin
Unto theother side, nothing comot from 'the place'

So u saw nothing Wen u remove the tampoon shocked,how many seeds have u used
I see something each time I remove
I wonder if the thing no dey finish
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shofas: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
@mumijaha the tube was patent both before and after the only time it wasn't was in Stives and they said ther uterus probably shutdown I can't remember and I went to union it was opened that was the last time I went to Stives.
And yes it was breathing o even when they took it out it was still moving.
It really was just God cos even after I woke up and saw it that was when I nearly passed out.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
ahmanim:
@ sugar, congratulations and thank u 4 uplifting my sprit. plz 4 d infection, tell me how u get rid of it. thankz

My dear sis if u have been adviced to go for myomectomy pls go. I had a myomectomy in sep 2015 and to God be d glory I got pregnant in dec 2015 so dearie it actually worth it with God on ur side. it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Fvine:
@ Redeemed, thanks for sharing your story. I already have a Myomectomy scheduled. I think am just getting the last minute cold feet or something like that as a human being. I've made up my mind with my DH to go for it as we believe it will give us the results we need faster. I don't doubt that supplements or drugs work but a few true life stories I heard from people is that it could take up to a year of consistently using an efficient method and its still 50/50 and what works for one might not work for the others. I'll just switch off the doubts in my mind and focus on getting good results after the surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery and speedy bfp.

it amazes me how scans shows a lesser number while during open Myomectomy several are removed. Scan shows I have just 3. will see how many is discovered and removed then. Are there precautions or supplements you're taking to heal faster, prevent scar tissue and adhesions? just wondering if your Dr is doing anything extra. Thanks for sharing.

Babes relax I had a myomectomy sep and to glory of almighty God I serve I conceived in dec 2015. All is well as for adhesions and scar tissue if u have a good gynea he will use surgicel to prevent it, although d surgicel is a bit pricy one cost 10k and u will use 2. Relax and but ur trust on the almighty God the greatest of all physicians.The God dt cannot be subjected to any medical analysis.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
@shofas, it looks scary...e reach to pass out...it seems some treatment makes it grow, a friend had it and was taking herbal treatment, now it looks like 4 months pregnancy but the difference with pregnancy is that she looks emaciated, she plans on taking it out this january
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Redeemed:
@cravingchic, I have replied your pm

@Fvine, it is well. In fair honesty I just had a myomectomy two days ago and to the glory of God, I recuperating. I spent so much on herbs, massage therapy of which there was a little improvement when I started earlier on but it got to a point in November that I bled continuously for about 14days, went for another scan and the fibroids were just there. Got another herbs and took, still there was no improvement.
Early this year, I told dh it's only a fool that will continue to do the same thing over time and expecting to get different result. We were scared of surgery but I prayed and pleaded with him and to the glory of God, I had it done two days ago. What was brought out was nothing to talk about, when I showed dh the picture of the fibroids that was removed, he was scared. I had the opportunity of touching it because I wanted to feel how hard it is so I pleaded with the surgeon to avail me that opportunity which he obliged, they are hard substance that can be dissolve by God's grace especially when it becomes big and funny enough they were just hiding somewhere, 17 pieces were brought out from my tommy and scan revealed only 4
However, I asked the doctor that why do some get pregnant with it and he responded that it depends on the location and sizes, some block the tubes thereby hindering sperm from flowing to the tubes. Actually, it took me a long time to conclude before going for the surgery but had to take that decision.
May God help us. I have to share my own experience because this is a one big family and I pray that God take away our reproach and never allow us know how much has been spent on ttc.
I'm sorry for writing long epistle, still in the hospital but have to take the pain of replying the question. My own cent!
Please don't quote me.

May God grant you speedy recovery sis. I also had myomectomy few years back. Be strong by His grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
sugah:
LadyGuinivere both intramural and submucosal.

God used the doctor to save my life. Now you won't even believe I had surgery. I got a very nice bikini cut that isn't very visible now. But the doctor had to bring out my womb and picked out each fibroid.

*id take the pix down cos they might be disturbing to some people. *

I have keloids all over the bikini line after I had myomectomy, may be cos of my skin type. I've been using shea butter though, but it helps. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
mumihaja:

@Janix2, pls read the below carefully....

CLEAN POINT/ BEAUTIFUL LIFE TAMPON
Suitable to the people:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion, ,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases. 3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease 4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: These tampons are manufactured for the purpose of treatment and as a preventive measure for the conditions mentioned above. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years. There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments.These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).Clean Point tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main changes after using tampons
First step:Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than because it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step two: erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step three: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion, and becomes smooth to restore the womens vagina.
Step Four: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Directions:
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Recommendation for usage of the beautiful life Clean Point tampons:
Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons) In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
In case of abortion, it\'s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
Warning:
Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)
Main Igredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.

Any side effect? I'm interested but at the same time, I want to be cautious of what I insert in there
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
I carried my hand to go and google where to get serrapeptase.

The price is a whooping N39K Anybody in my shoes?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
@Redeemed, all glory to God for the success of d surgery. My wish and prayer for u is very quick recovery. Permit me to be d first to say congratulations on ur bfp because ur pregnancy and mothering is sure and near.

@ sugah and shofas. Ur testimonies are great. I pray dat His Grace dat saw you through dat surgery will be available and sufficient to perfect all dat concern you.

@all the GTC(going to conceive) mamas and papas, I hope u are all doing fine. Please, do not be sad or despondent because surely, u are all going to conceive. Not a single person wl be barren amongst us here.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
@noluvlost Inyang means river. Nyang is a palm Wine tree something/part. Mbok cool down and hold onto God. Sometimes,dreams are manifestationf our subconscious. If the dream has a meaning ask God to reveal it directly To u.
Lol @ using another lab. I feel u. Na them go de ask u aunty a far na?

@miraclebaby amen o! I took a break from the ttc threads. Needed to clear ma head abeg! Thanks.
thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sometimes what we think is an ordinary decision, no big deal, is really a defining moment. When you’re in a situation where you’re tempted to compromise, remember, the decisions you make in those tough times are going impact your destiny.

We’ve all had seasons when the challenges of life feel overwhelming. During those times, it’s easy to be tempted to talk about how bad things are. Maybe you received a bad medical report, or maybe you’re facing a financial obstacle. The more you talk about something, the bigger it becomes in your mind....

...Instead, you’ve got to dig your heels in and say, “No, I am not going to give life to that defeat. I am not going to speak sickness over myself. I’m not going to speak lack. I’m not going to speak fear. I’m choosing a different report. I believe the report of the Lord which says, ‘I can do all things through Christ. I can defeat this sickness. I can break this addiction. I can have peace in my home. I can see restoration in my relationships'...

... Remember, even if you don’t see how things could ever work out, God does. You’ve got to speak His Word over those mountains in your life and declare favor over those situations. As you speak to your mountains, they will be moved, and you will walk forward into the victory God has prepared for you!

Declare today, “God is still on the throne. His plans for me are for good, and at any moment, things could change in my favor.” When you live with that expectancy, that’s what allows God to do great things in your life.

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
@ all, please I need supernatural birth. The soft copy. I need to send it to someone. Thanks in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
wholesomegrace:

Any side effect? I'm interested but at the same time, I want to be cautious of what I insert in there

@wholesomegrace, no side effects
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by okhionkpai: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
@wholesomegrace, na wa,redeemed asked not to be quoted. Why did you quote her?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
@ Loistee thanks for the encouragement and congrats on your quick conception. Am believing God that all will go well. I'll discuss the Surgicel you mentioned with my Dr. I'll just raise my concern about adhesions and scar tissue to see what he says.

@ Shofas thanks for sharing your pic and story. it's encouraging. thank God you got that monster out successfully.

@ All Mamas, kindly pray with me for a successful surgery and speedy conception of a healthy pregnancy. it shall all end in praise for us all. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
@all my lovely sisters, I'm blowing you all e-kisses' : kiss kiss and e-huggsssss. Love you so much, God bless you all! Fertility blessings in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
MarJuly:
Pls I want to know how to modify a post

@ 4realwoman, thank u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shofas: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
@all I just couldn't sleep without giving back to you guys cos I have learnt a lot from the thread and I have placed everything in God's hands and Iam living my life in a way which doesn't go against his words
The day dh told some family members thay came to do meeting on their children's head not mine that he didn't marry me because of children that he married me for me and if they (children) come they are an addition and that he will not be bothered.
I have taken a break from ttc sex, test here and there, crying over my period when I see it,crying when even the smallest person makes referral about the whole thing.
I have indulged myself in a course that is totally Difft from what I read in school and what I was working as and am loving my life now.
I came out of someone and I surely will also bring forth children by the grace of God,

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shofas: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Also @all sorry I took down the picture because it's a bit scary to look at,plus this is the first time Iam looking at it again since Jan 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
sweet sis i dey ooo... Infact ur god-babies dey, Blessedmum show face ooo

I deh here o, na network deh show me shege . @ Pweetiebabe, as we desire so shall it be. Can't wait for us to enter preggy thread together.

@ Redeemed, am so happy for u sis wishing u speedy recovery.

@ Legendsmother, welcome back hope u won't go Mia again?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Good morning house and happy new-year to everybody,I'm so happy with d gud news ve read since Dec till date.God is wonderful indeed.
Congratulations to all d bellefull mamas may u carry to term Insha Allah.
More testimonies will surely roll in by God's grace.

@mumihaja plss I nid cleanpoint tampoon,gve me ur email add so I can pm u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2016
anikeayun:
Good morning house and happy new-year to everybody,I'm so happy with d gud news ve read since Dec till date.God is wonderful indeed.
Congratulations to all d bellefull mamas may u carry to term Insha Allah.
More testimonies will surely roll in by God's grace.

@mumihaja plss I nid cleanpoint tampoon,gve me ur email add so I can pm u.

@anikeayun, you can send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2016
wonyi:
@ all, please I need supernatural birth. The soft copy. I need to send it to someone. Thanks in advance

Please send to Unique_ella@yahoo.com

@wonyi, a copy has been sent to you.....try and read it o...since i got mine i've not opened it once cos i prefer the hard copy which comes in handy for me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Proverbs 23:18; "For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
Lord please put an end to every painful and sorrowful tears in our eyes and grant all that our heart so desire.
#TEAM GTC# (Going To Conceive by fire by force).

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2016
mumihaja:

@anikeayun, you can send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com

Ve sent u a msg cos I didn't c d msg u sent to me.
I'm nt using d same email add with NL add.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummytwins2: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2016
Good morning to you all.I pray God will put an end to tic in our lives this year in Jesus name.I miscarried at 23weeks in 2014 due to incompetent cervix and ever since nothing happened. Scan shows I have 4 moderate fibroids (intramural /subserous) but God favoured me and I got pregnant but miscarried as I said earlier. To me,I want the fibroids out but doctors suggest I hold on dat I should treat the main problem which is hormonal imbalance (high prolactin and low progesterone ). Due I don't have any symptom of the fibroids cos my period is regular, no pains except conception. Am holding on to God and I know he alone can do it.it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
I can only imagine how painful the journey is but I am so confident that God will wipe away our tears. HE will do it in such a way that we will not even remember sorrows past.

Father, please visit each of us passionately looking on to you for the fruits of the womb. Let our solutions come speedily.

It is well with us all, Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Amen o.
IRO ^^^^
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
4realwoman I sight u,how are u dear?
Iomoge2 longtime
Goodafternoon ladies and gents
Baby dust to everyone on this thread
#am a 2016 nursing mother#
Think positivity!!
It will happen smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dangote's daughter cheated on me and you say I should break up?
Don't you know that Love is all about forgiveness.
Beloved sisters in the Lord, if your boyfriend can finish 5 loafs of bread and 2 fishes; you are dating 5000 people.
How can a pastor be preaching about charity and put a password on Church WIFI?
One stone is enough to break a glass, one word is enough to break a heart, one second is enough to fall in love BUT Why is one chapter not enough to pass exams?
They say "One good turn deserves another" One bad turn nko, wat happens to it?
When you see a couple in Nigeria outside @night staring at the moon,
It's either NEPA (Nigeria's Electricity Company) took the
light or they are waiting for the smell of the insecticide to subside.
I just saw a Tricycle (Keke Napep) with an inscription "Trust No Woman"
I have a feeling that guy once had a Range Rover.
If you want to change the world, do it now that you are still single, because when you get married, you can't even change the T.V station...
Have a nice day...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
the last point got me laughing real hard...when you are married no more Tinsel or Telemundo... ;Dyou have to wear goggles and join dh to watch football and i watch mine in a funny way....why is this player too dark? are you sure this guy is 19 with all this muscles? is Appiah a Nigerian? who just passed? okay i tot it was blah blah blah ....all follow for football discussion tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.