Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414028 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
my lovely mamas in the house i tink this pcos is a new strategy from the pit of hell, was diagnosed yesterday with a cyst ,also on the chubby side ,all my life i have been on one weightloss program or product but once i stop i gain all the weight back.

Now gynae placed me on metformin, he says it will help in reducing my appetite for food and later shrink the cyst as this is stopping me from ovulating.

pls can i take serrapaptase and metformin together?

@ayashow you are not alone on this i also tot the mild pain i experience monthly on cd 13 with lots of vagina discharge was ovulation pain.

God cannot lie,all shall be well with us IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rgee: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Good evening mamas. I joined this thread recently but have commented only once. This TTC thing is getting to me. Been TTC for 1yr 7mths & in laws r getting restless. In my mid 30s, so no time to waste. Hsg and pelvic scan were normal,yet to do hormonal assay. But my cm,which used to be much,seems to have disappeared. Just felt like ranting jare, don't mind me. But I knw we'll all carry our babies in Jesus name. Pls add me to d prayer chain.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
@ Fvine, thank you very much for the response. Will try portion control first cos I am the type that like putting something in my mouth always. I only avoid food when sleeping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chyvia:
please mamas i have been cramping since yesterday because i inserted tampon uterus.
Today is my cd8. I have used 3 clean point tampon for 3 cycles (nov, dec & Jan) which i did not experience
any cramping. I am also having back pains which has reduced a little bit.

Any mama here experienced this.

Although I did not use clean point, I had similar pains to what you have described when I used my first seed of gufei bao. I just assumed the Chinese herbs were cleaning my uterus so I didn't worry about it. I don't think you should too but if the cramps become unbearable you can remove it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fvine thanks dear for checking in on me.

Rejoice03 congratulations, you shall have a happy and healthy 9months. About the cramps, as long as you are not spotting or bleeding, it is normal. Your uterus is adjusting to accommodate your fetus and as your baby grows the uterus keeps expanding and you'd have cramps. Progesterone pessaries are recommended for night time when you are about to sleep so it doesn't fall out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Loisemm:

I greet my fellow Going To Conceive Mums. Pls I hv a question. This cleansing and detoxification that we say is good for ttc, does it make one lose weight? cos I am hoping to gain weight not lose it (I am on the slim side and hoping its not part of what is delaying conception).

Then pls, as one hoping to gain weight, should I continue to reduce my milo and peak milk intake. Was increasing it before. But reduced it since I heard sugar is bad for ttc. Thanks

Detoxification is ridding the body of deadly and poisonous toxins...the method of detoxification you choose might make you shed some weight (if you use herbal laxatives that makes you stool) but not all the time. Healthy methods of detoxification includes using fruits ( you Can check my previous posts to see a list of fruits for green detox), water detox or guarapad...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chyvia:
please mamas i have been cramping since yesterday because i inserted tampon uterus.
Today is my cd8. I have used 3 clean point tampon for 3 cycles (nov, dec & Jan) which i did not experience
any cramping. I am also having back pains which has reduced a little bit.

Any mama here experienced this.

@Chyvia, if you are experiencing cramps and cant bear it i will advise you kindly take out the tampon, else i dont think its something that should bother you, its just doing its work....everyone's body reacts differently but so far i've not heard of women experiencing cramps that lasted the whole day.....meanwhile you might not get a good result if you use 1 pill a month, you should use 2-3 and i advise women to use one cycle to complete treatment before using a maintenance dose of one pill per month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fvine:

Natural things (Home Remedies) to increase Cervical Mucus

1. Grapefruit Juice squeezed inside warm water. Drink the mixture and drink lots of water during the day
2. Eat Cucumber and drink lots of water during the day (I've tested and it works)
3. Insert the Egg White of fresh and pasteurized chicken eggs like 30mins before BD. Some ttc women swear by this to have helped them conceive. The Egg white part of a chicken Egg is like the female Fertile mucus. but you must ensure is fresh and pasteurized Egg to avoid infection. You can pasteurize Egg yourself by dipping a few secs in boiling water. Please Google and read this method up if you intend to do it. I've only tried it once, didn't get any infection.

Orthodox Ways

1. Take Evening Primrose Oil Capsules before Ovulation and stop immediately after Ovulation. It can affect implantation or even cause early miscarriage if taken after ovulation. Drink lots of water throughout the day.

2. Omega 3 ,6 & 9 (there's a Capsules that combines the 3 in one) take throughout your cycle to balance your hormones and increase mucus especially Fertile mucus. Drink lots of water throughout the day. This is what my Dr currently recommended for me. Other Mamas her like @ Mumihaja is using it and has confirmed that it works

3. Use Preseed lubricant which mimics the Fertile cervical mucus and is safe and helps the swimmers go up there and stay alive for ttc couples (if you decide on this, use half the recommended quantity otherwise you'll be so wet and it will be so slippery that your DH might not enjoy it.

Other Sabi Mamas can add if I missed anything.

@ rgee please read post above for answer to your complaint on your little cervical mucus. Some of our Mamas currently in the pushing ministry have also said that they had little to no CM the month they conceived, so don't sweat it just do what you can from the above to improve it. Don't do all at once oh, just choose one option you like.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ayaayo:

@delor, in addition to what other mamas have suggested you can try this and you will come back to testify, infact you may need to wear a pad due to ur juice. grin lipsrsealed . For me preseed gave me nasty infection so i dumped it.

ingredients

Lime (Pls use Lemon, Lime is controversial & can be bad for ttc)
Lipton tea bag (no substitute)
Egg

Preparation
Brew your lipton tea bag in hot water and leave to cool till warm enough to drink
Break ur egg in another mug/cup and add a little lemon juice
Pour the egg mixture into ur tea mix together and drink up to 3 hrs b4 kpekusing.

Warming!!!
please use pasteurized eggs only to avoid salmonella infection, make enough liquid u can consume at once half a mug should be enough.
if you can't get pasteurized egg, put your egg in boiling water for a while not enough to make it cook or solid before use

@ rgee , this is also a home remedy for increasing cervical mucus. Another Mama also said taking Lemons work. I think it was @ marcjane who said so. Don't be scared of lemon, they're acidic but once they go inside the body they go alkaline and also make the body alkaline which is optimal for health. Just dilute with water before drinking.

Please don't let the in laws stress get to you, it will only stress you out disrupting your body balance and causing more harm than good. Stress generally even affects health, fertility and pregnancy. You don't want to get stressed, lose health and not conceive and the in laws continue with their stress and the vicious cycle continues. Do your hormonal test, let your hubby do a Seminal Analysis to rule out issues on his side above all hand it all over to God. He promised that none shall be barren, let's believe, trust, have hope, do our part as humans, leave the rest to him and soon enough he'll surely bless us with our own children, Amen. Take care and God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Whoever is preventing us from getting pregnant, from our success and progress will loose his power today In JESUS name. Congratulations, today is our day of ultimate breakthrough in Jesus name.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Icesnow:
Hello mamas. God will answer our prayers soon. Pls I need urgent reply. AV been down since i found out I have 2mm fibroid and my doctor said it not a problem. Does anyone have similar experience? I feel since it's not big enof and something can be done about it to prevent it from growing. AV been ttc for almost 2 years. All results came out okay. Pls am unhappy and confused.Thanks.
Don't be down please, stress and sadness aggravates Fibroids and bad for health and ttc generally. Where is your Fibroid located? Location is key in Fibroids and Fertility. Perhaps your Dr says it's not a problem because it's small and not in a location that will affect conception. It is the Submucous Fibroids that is the most dangerous to conception and pregnancy. Subserous Fibroids does not affect conception, Intramural Fibroids too are also not that a threat.

Mamas who have successfully shrank their Fibroids once online will share with you what and how they did. But overall, de-stress, try and balance your hormones as Fibroids are also a sign of estrogen dominance, Fibroids also feed of estrogen. Also detoxify, it will help Cleanse your livber and help it to function well especially with balancing hormones and taking care of high estrogen where present. Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
@ fvine lol with the word 'fat'. Sorry o about the lime lemon issue, I heard from a woman gynaecologist on TV that lime is not good for women ttc cuz it is more acidic in the body but lemon is good for women ttc , she even suggest lemon for women ttc but advice not to take lime. According to her sef she said lime might cause early miscarriage and watery sperm but lemon will help to balance body PH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ugommazan(f): 12:51am On Feb 25, 2016
hello again, please thanks for your advices earlier started using some of them already..we threw away our cup of sugar and replaced with honey, DH calculated my BMI and its above normal about 27.4 surprisingly... I don't look overweight one bit, so first we thought it was the app and had to download 2 more which gave the same results. b4 I hit the gym I'm buying a skipping rope tomorrow. So please I want to know, are there exercises that re unfit for a ttc woman? again I asked about what I can do to improve AF which lasts only 2½ days, haven't gotten any response. help a sister please. thank you and baby dust to us all in the the name of Jesus! Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Before the last day of this month of February, the lord will give us miracle that will make us and our family dance for joy in the mighty name of Jesus!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Amen o
Fumbaby:
Before the last day of this month of
February, the lord will
give us miracle that will make us
and our family dance for joy in the
mighty name of Jesus!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rgee: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks, mamas for all the encouraging words. We will all overcome. No one will be left behind. First thing I'm doing is cutting Coke off my diet (I take it almost everyday, may God forgive me). Have a great day and baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2016
miraclefromGod:
@ fvine lol with the word 'fat'. Sorry o about the lime lemon issue, I heard from a woman gynaecologist on TV that lime is not good for women ttc cuz it is more acidic in the body but lemon is good for women ttc , she even suggest lemon for women ttc but advice not to take lime. According to her sef she said lime might cause early miscarriage and watery sperm but lemon will help to balance body PH

Have heard this before, use lemon instead of lime

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2016
@ finecheek12, are you working on losing that weight? Please do. Eat healthy and start excercise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2016
Icesnow, your doctor said it not a problem, I also say so cos that size shouldn't be. You should begin to eat less of food that causes further growth. Please google and find out. One of them which forms part of our major diet is whole milk.

It is well with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2016
@ legendsmother, I love dogs. What a thoughtful DH u have. Cheers to the dog
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by drlayla(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2016
Nobody is preventing u from getting pregnant look inward either complications from previous abortion or pelvic surgeries or late marriages fertility depreciates as from 25 years or inadequate coitus or the fault could be from ur man. most infertility we know were the problem came from but we choose to pretend we don't know!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Fvine and 4realwoman, I know dey vex again, i don transfer that Holy anger to the devil.

Anyone and anything that says we will not carry our children will be consumed this February as the Lord lives and reigns in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2016
@ Loisemm, oopss... will check again. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Thursday - starting from 25th Feb, 2016.

91. Babyfacenum1, 92. Glo27, 93. Contumely, 94. Blessediva, 95. Joyfulmoda, 96. Iretinyeee, 97. Lovina, 98. Rejoice03, 99. Melsmum, 100. Tammy, 101. Mamakendra, 102. IyeEjima, 103. Fertilewomb, 104. Jessicafruity, 105. Mumsoon, 106. Ouwashinadara01, 107. Melsmum, 108. Dazzle86, 109. Exegesis, 110. Mum2bsoon, 111. Triangullar, 112. Mrsedeh, 113. Janedyke6, 114. Finechick12, 115. Royal30, 116. Smithsydny., 117. Maymay1, 118. Rozeeb, 119. Lauracares, 120. Boyeen,

I prayed for everyone this morning during our early morning program. Let us continue to pray and not faint. A shut mouth is a closed destiny.

Father I bless your Holy name again, you made us wonderfully and fearfully, you are Lord over our lives. I commit everyone under these names upon your powerful hands, please let mercy speak for us, let you blood wash us clean, let our ways please you and let everything contesting against your glory in our lives be destroyed by your consuming fire in Jesus name. Amen

We will rejoice

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2016
@ Loisemm, i just checked, its wasn't there. Thanks also the same. Its been updated by our able mama ;Ds

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Icesnow(f): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2016
@wholesomeness yes i have started some exercise and portion control with lots of vegetables but i cant see any difference yet. but will keep doing it.

Abeg make una answer my question, can i take serrapaptases to unblock my tubes and also take metformin at the same time for pco.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Fvine:

I might just try out this your home remedy when am fully recovered, just to test it out grin yes I love experiments especially one with underlying principles that I believe holds true. I actually see how this might work as Lime and Egg combo detoxifies the liver and the liver is the purifier that controls hormones and balances it out. Once your hormones are balanced, you'll definitely have increased CM. I've done a lime/Egg liver detox before. I think it was just Egg yolks in the recipe and it worked. Thanks Dear for sharing.

@Mama Fvine, you are welcome jare, that is how i got banned after my last post because of the dr.. abe ile. Anyways it will end in praise for us and don't forget to send feedback when you try it out.

Fertility blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2016
@ Rejoice03 congratulations dear, sticky beans and have a healthy 9months . pls run to Pregnancy thread for experienced mama's to help u to things u need to know. Zaynie will be waiting for ur dues . (lol) meanwhile avoid bending down, or carrying heavy things. Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Thursday - starting from 25th Feb, 2016.
91. Babyfacenum1, 92. Glo27, 93. Contumely, 94. Blessediva, 95. Joyfulmoda, 96. Iretinyeee, 97. Lovina, 98. Rejoice03, 99. Melsmum, 100. Tammy, 101. Mamakendra, 102. IyeEjima, 103. Fertilewomb, 104. Jessicafruity, 105. Mumsoon, 106. Ouwashinadara01, 107. Melsmum, 108. Dazzle86, 109. Exegesis, 110. Mum2bsoon, 111. Triangullar, 112. Mrsedeh, 113. Janedyke6, 114. Finechick12, 115. Royal30, 116. Smithsydny., 117. Maymay1, 118. Rozeeb, 119. Lauracares, 120. Boyeen.

Ancient of days,as old as u are,as old as u are,
u will never change,
Ancient of days,as old as u are,as old as u are,
u will never change.

Unto the Lord,
be the glory,great things he has done,
Unto the Lord,
be the glory,great things he has done,
great things he has done,greater things he will still do,
unto the Lord,be the glory,great things he has done.

Our father and our God,the ancient of days,the God that do great things more than we can imagine.we bless and glorify ur name.u are the king of kings and the Lord of Lords,the all sufficient God..thank u for the lives of everyone represented above.Thank u for how u have brought them thus far,thank u because u are set to do greater things in their lives.Father,we pray that u answer them speedily in the name of Jesus.Take away the shame and reproach of fruitlessness from their lives,make them parents of boys,girls,twins,triplets and as much as their heart desires.We seal them in the blood of Jesus.Thank u Lord for answers to prayers, we have prayed in Jesus name..Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Thks for the continues show of love I realy appreciate. Am eager to port to preg thread with many mamas here oh.@sugah the progestrone supplement I was given is by mouth and makes me drowsy and sleep alot@ Tenderchic thks. God pls hear my prayers and let many mamas port dis season.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2016
91. Babyfacenum1, 92. Glo27, 93. Contumely, 94. Blessediva, 95.
Joyfulmoda, 96. Iretinyeee, 97. Lovina, 98. Rejoice03, 99. Melsmum,
100. Tammy, 101. Mamakendra, 102. IyeEjima, 103. Fertilewomb,
104. Jessicafruity, 105. Mumsoon, 106. Ouwashinadara01, 107.
Melsmum, 108. Dazzle86, 109. Exegesis, 110. Mum2bsoon, 111.
Triangullar, 112. Mrsedeh, 113. Janedyke6, 114. Finechick12, 115.
Royal30, 116. Smithsydny., 117. Maymay1, 118. Rozeeb, 119.
Lauracares, 120. Boyeen,

Faithful are you Lord
Faithful are you Lord
Faithful are you Lord
You are faithful.

Kabiosi, Eledumare, oba Lana, oba loni, oba titi ayeraye.
We know you are the father to the fatherless, the bright and morning star, the unchangeable changer, the most reliable and dependable God. Glory be to your holy name.
We ask in your infinite mercy that you visit all these ones with wonderful bfp that will shake this thread ijn. Amen.

drlayla:
Nobody is preventing u from getting pregnant look inward either complications from previous abortion or pelvic surgeries or late marriages fertility depreciates as from 25 years or inadequate coitus or the fault could be from ur man. most infertility we know were the problem came from but we choose to pretend we don't know!
I don't care who you re or what you think you know but for you to come here and accuse people you don't know anything about what they are going through, it shows you are jobless and useless. If not for God, I would said something terrible to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.