Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,518 members, 7,840,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5428077 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
ayashow:
Pls mamas in the house,what does BD*5/7 mean on a prescription and also 3/7.pls it's urgent.
Thanks in advance
BD means morning and night for 5 days and 3/7 means for 3 days. Sorry for bumping into the thread but I just thought I should answer you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
sugah:

Detoxification is ridding the body of deadly and poisonous toxins...the method of detoxification you choose might make you shed some weight (if you use herbal laxatives that makes you stool) but not all the time. Healthy methods of detoxification includes using fruits ( you Can check my previous posts to see a list of fruits for green detox), water detox or guarapad...

Thanks to u and others who 'torchlighted' my matter. @shanicemel, You are welcome and may u port to preggy thread soon. U may choose to give more details like Fvine suggested so sabi mamas can properly help. Its an anonymous forum . To all our beautiful ATC mamas, our time of bfp is drawing nearer with each day! cheers.

And hmm... today I heard oranges is bad for ttc cos its sugary and acidic. Is this true, mamas? cc- Fvine (our ttc thread Nutritionist)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
foe123:

Hsg is the worst pain I have ever felt in my life! I couldn't go through with mine, I dint even rech the point of putting the dye. Putting that thing that looks like a tinny pipe only that one self I could not stand. Plz if yours is painless I don't mind coming to Benin let me know when u r done. Thankz

lol..... Okay, i will .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
poppop:

I can't say you will have a painless HSG but I did mine at St Bridget Xray Center, 4 ,Iyobosa Street, Benin, Edo, Nigeria. When you get to New Benin Market, just ask for directions. I did mine early last year for either 15,000 or 20,000. They wasted our time but they were quite professional (when the process began) and organised. The result was collected the following day. Go early in the morning.

Hubby did SFA at Union Diagnostic @ Sapele Rd. Quite efficient and price decent. I don't recall him paying more than 2500 but please call to confirm their latest price. Result out in a day or so. Address at :
75, Sapele Road,
Opp. Nigeria Police Force,
Benin City, Edo State.
Tel: 08074517021.

Thank you very much. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dazzle86:

my experience with saint Bridget was not too good. they waisted so much time,and it was really painful. I was not given pain reliever before the procedure ,they only prescribed one after. I was spotting for two weeks till I got my period. my gynea said they must have injured me. I payed 20k for it that was last year April

Sorry about that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Fvine post=43250937][/quote]
my weight is 61 lets say my height is 5.5. thanks love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
91. Babyfacenum1, 92. Glo27, 93. Contumely, 94. Blessediva, 95. Joyfulmoda, 96. Iretinyeee, 97. Lovina, 98. Rejoice03, 99. Melsmum, 100. Tammy, 101. Mamakendra, 102. IyeEjima, 103. Fertilewomb, 104. Jessicafruity, 105. Mumsoon, 106. Ouwashinadara01, 107. Melsmum, 108. Dazzle86, 109. Exegesis, 110. Mum2bsoon, 111. Triangullar, 112. Mrsedeh, 113. Janedyke6, 114. Finechick12, 115. Royal30, 116. Smithsydny., 117. Maymay1, 118. Rozeeb, 119. Lauracares, 120. Boyeen

father lord we are here today again cuz you are the king of all kings, the I am that I am, you have been God before this world was created and you will still be God forever. you said a child cannot ask his father for fish and be given snake, and a child cannot ask for bread and be given stone. Therefore God you are our father and you are the maker of children we pray that we will never lack good things of life in jesus name.Bless our womb with good children. Thank you father

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hi mamas, abeg who has heard and undergone SIS, saline infusion study to check the uterus? Is it advisable? They said they wanna check d endometrium for what can't be seen on tvs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Friday - starting from 26th Feb, 2016.

121. Laurasmum, 122. Spiritualgal, 123. Peddyloveh, 124. Venuss, 125. Hope43, 126. Curvilicious, 127. Zeezzy, 128. Ononmplanet, 129. Godmercy2015, 130. Kudibaby, 131. Xtiana250,132. Ommyk ,133. Eridemilade, 134. Ibari, 135. Uwasam, 136. Praisefulmum, 137. Santagelo25, 138. Caringpro 39. Fonnyswt 140. Odunma, 141. Stellx , 142. Anewdawn, 143. Hypraise, 144. Marjuly, 145. es33, 146. Iyabejilantilan, 147. LadyGuinivere, 148. Mamacajah, 149. Cuddlemoi, 150. Jadelle,
Saturday - starting from 27th Feb, 2016.

Thank you father for all of us, your children under these names. I ask that your mercy will please speak for us as we pray. Let your word of fruitfulness find fulfillment in our lives and let your name be glorified in Jesus name.

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2016
121. Laurasmum, 122. Spiritualgal,
123. Peddyloveh, 124. Venuss, 125.
Hope43, 126. Curvilicious, 127.
Zeezzy, 128. Ononmplanet, 129.
Godmercy2015, 130. Kudibaby, 131.
Xtiana250,132. Ommyk ,133.
Eridemilade, 134. Ibari, 135. Uwasam,
136. Praisefulmum, 137. Santagelo25,
138. Caringpro 39. Fonnyswt 140.
Odunma, 141. Stellx , 142. Anewdawn,
143. Hypraise, 144. Marjuly, 145.
es33, 146. Iyabejilantilan, 147.
LadyGuinivere, 148. Mamacajah, 149.
Cuddlemoi, 150. Jadelle,

Heavenly Father, we come before You again today to thank You for all You have done and all You will do in our lives. We appreciate You, Lord. We lift up these names above and others into Your able Hands. Lord, our hands shall carry our children sooner than we expect. No weapon fashioned against our Bfps shall prosper. Our bodies and wombs and reproductive systems shall know the peace and joy of successful implantations, pregnancies and deliveries in Jesus name. Pls bless our Husbands and loved ones too. Father, thank You for hearing and answering our prayers. Amen!

#Joy Overflows# Samuel2016#
1 Samuel Chapters 1 & 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2016
ebonychic18:
BD means morning and night for 5 days and 3/7 means for 3 days. Sorry for bumping into the thread but I just thought I should answer you.
Thanks for coming to her aid. Don't be sorry. The thread is an open one where everyone is free to interact, share knowledge and support one another even if you're not ttc. So feel free to comment where you have good opinion or knowledge on an issue. The only people who are frowned at here are people who do not support the cause of the thread or make inciting troll comments for people to get angry, start e-fights and curses. Good Morning. When I saw BD na Baby Dance come my mind automatic grin I knew it was wrong sha so I kept quite. The things ttc does to the mind on acronyms. grin

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2016
miraclefromGod:

my weight is 61 lets say my height is 5.5. thanks love

At 61kg and 5ft 5inches, your bmi is 22.4 a very healthy weight. Overweight bmi starts from 25 and you'll need to be about 68.2kg to move into the overweight region.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Fvine:

Drop of brown blood at night before the full flow is nothing to be worried about. 26 days cycle is OK. But you need to find out when you ovulate cos it will help you to BD at the right time and also check how many days you have after ovulation to the day of your next period to be sure you don't have a luteal phase defect which is easily corrected with Vit B6 or Vit B Complex.

Abeg AF is another opportunity to conceive, after AF comes Ovulation. Praise God and enjoy your Ginger/Garlic tea and confess in praise to God that this is your cycle for your healthy bfp.
yes ooo,AF is another opportunity,sm r paying 2 induce AF,wit even d moni AF has refuse 2 show,tnk God u av u period its another new cycle stay +ve n pray well God is on our case.Congrat 4 another Opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Lord 4 d mamas here we tnk u,4 one more day 2 live we tnk 4 DH,DW,family n frnds we tnk,4 4givness of sins we tnk u,lord let der b speedily fulfillment of ur word in dir wombs n life,tk away every spirit husband/wife,destroy every monitoring spirit,also destroy every evil spirit eating up dir husbands seed in dir womb,open dir book of rememberance n bless us all in dis season as we wait on u.tnk u Jesus 4 its settled.
Loisemm:

Cuddlemoi, 150. Jadelle,

Heavenly Father, we come before You again today to thank You for all You have done and all You will do in our lives. We appreciate You, Lord. We lift up these names above and others into Your able Hands. Lord, our hands shall carry our children sooner than we expect. No weapon fashioned against our Bfps shall prosper. Our bodies and wombs and reproductive systems shall know the peace and joy of successful implantations, pregnancies and deliveries in Jesus name. Pls bless our Husbands and loved ones too. Father, thank You for hearing and answering our prayers. Amen!

1 Samuel Chapters 1 & 2

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2016
delor:
Abeg make una answer me na. Should I continue with the guifei bao or stop it.
Abeg Guaifebao Mamas should answer nah. Should she continue to use until the tissue like thing stops coming out of her? I believe that's her original question. TIA.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Fvine:

Thanks for coming to her aid. Don't be sorry. The thread is an open one where everyone is free to interact, share knowledge and support one another even if you're not ttc. So feel free to comment where you have good opinion or knowledge on an issue. The only people who are frowned at here are people who do not support the cause of the thread or make inciting troll comments for people to get angry, start e-fights and curses. Good Morning. When I saw BD na Baby Dance come my mind automatic grin I knew it was wrong sha so I kept quite. The things ttc does to the mind on acronyms. grin
hahahahahaha really funny but you are right too..lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2016
Janedyke6:

Sorry about that.

Even the pain relieve don't work, they gave it to me and I felt every bit of the pain.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2016
Pls mamas where can I get Clean Point tampons in Enugu? its urgent

@Mumihaja, hw go dey go? Pls do u deliver clean point 2 other states?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Loisemm:

Thanks to u and others who 'torchlighted' my matter. @shanicemel, You are welcome and may u port to preggy thread soon. U may choose to give more details like Fvine suggested so sabi mamas can properly help. Its an anonymous forum . To all our beautiful ATC mamas, our time of bfp is drawing nearer with each day! cheers.

And hmm... today I heard oranges is bad for ttc cos its sugary and acidic. Is this true, mamas? cc- Fvine (our ttc thread Nutritionist)

I won't say what you heard about orange is wrong but it is also not right and I'll try to explain. Oranges are high in Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) and Folic Acid too. Vit C in excessively high does causes miscarriages in fact some people try to use high dosages of Vit C to try and induce an abortion in very early pregnancy. It works for some while for others it doesn't. Human beings have unique body systems and when God says no, even if you drink kai Kai or Agbo join, the foetus go dodge am and no miscarriage will occur. in fact it will even nourish the baby more grin

The bad news on oranges you heard is because of their high content of Vit C. If you ask, you'll also be told to stay away from Lemons. But both are actually not bad for ttc and will in fact help you conceive and increase chances of baby boy. Our own very Mama here conceived the months she started taking plenty Lemons. Lemons are acidic but turn alkaline when they go into the body and will make the body alkaline which is optimal for good health. Lime is very controversial for ttc and pregnancy so please STAY AWAY FROM LIME. Lime also weakens s.perm.

On the other hand, Vit C and Folic Acid in moderation and good doses increases your Fertility. Its good for both male and female fertility. Oranges, Lemons and high Folic Acid also increases your chances of having a Baby boy. Folic acid prevents Spina Bifida that affects babies spine development in early pregnancy. Vit C in a moderate dose also helps women on Clomid react to and ovulate better. Although there's a possibility that it can increase dryness and acidity associated with clomid. The KEY IS MODERATION.

To get excessively high dosage of Vit C which leads to issues, one has to be taking oranges, Lemons and high Vit C foods like they're going out of fashion plus also taking Vit C supplements (tablet, liquid or powder). 1000mg and below is a safe dosage and recommended but from about 2000mg is a very high dosage and its believed that the negative effects of Vit C are likely to start at this dosage. It is advised to get your Vit C from Fruits and Vegetables where it is unlikely for you to overdose and/or from your Prenatal rather than from supplementation using single Vit C tablets, syrup etc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2016
foe123:

Even the pain relieve don't work, they gave it to me and I felt every bit of the pain.
Sorry Sis, hope everything turned out ok afterwards. Maybe the pain reliever hadn't kicked in well or had worn out or not enough dosage or maybe it's just your body who knows. The most important thing is having a good result after the procedure and getting your baby blessing. Take care.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Fvine
Abeg Guaifebao Mamas should answer nah. Should she continue to use until the tissue like thing stops coming out of her? I believe that's her original question. TIA

Thanks Fvine. U're doing a wonderful job. The almighty God will answer us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2016
good morning every body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Fvine:

Sorry Sis, hope everything turned out ok afterwards. Maybe the pain reliever hadn't kicked in well or had worn out or not enough dosage or maybe it's just your body who knows. The most important thing is having a good result after the procedure and getting your baby blessing. Take care.

I couldn't finish the procedure. Too painful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2016
Fvine:

I won't say what you heard about orange is wrong but it is also not right and I'll try to explain. Oranges are high in Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) and Folic Acid too. Vit C in excessively high does causes miscarriages in fact some people try to use high dosages of Vit C to try and induce an abortion in very early pregnancy. It works for some while for others it doesn't. Human beings have unique body systems and when God says no, even if you drink kai Kai or Agbo join, the foetus go Dodge am and no miscarriage will occur. in fact it will even nourish the baby more ; D.

The bad news on oranges you heard is because of this because of their high content of Vit C. If you ask you'll.. ....

Many thanks mama. So enlightening. Moderation in all things. *sucking my orange with peace of mind now*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2016
chom4shizzle:
Pls mamas where can I get Clean Point tampons in Enugu? its urgent

@Mumihaja, hw go dey go? Pls do u deliver clean point 2 other states?

@chom4shizzle, I deliver to Enugu via RTC. Call 08094434639
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2016
Amen!
miraclefromGod:
91. Babyfacenum1, 92. Glo27, 93. Contumely, 94. Blessediva, 95. Joyfulmoda, 96. Iretinyeee, 97. Lovina, 98. Rejoice03, 99. Melsmum, 100. Tammy, 101. Mamakendra, 102. IyeEjima, 103. Fertilewomb, 104. Jessicafruity, 105. Mumsoon, 106. Ouwashinadara01, 107. Melsmum, 108. Dazzle86, 109. Exegesis, 110. Mum2bsoon, 111. Triangullar, 112. Mrsedeh, 113. Janedyke6, 114. Finechick12, 115. Royal30, 116. Smithsydny., 117. Maymay1, 118. Rozeeb, 119. Lauracares, 120. Boyeen

father lord we are here today again cuz you are the king of all kings, the I am that I am, you have been God before this world was created and you will still be God forever. you said a child cannot ask his father for fish and be given snake, and a child cannot ask for bread and be given stone. Therefore God you are our father and you are the maker of children we pray that we will never lack good things of life in jesus name.Bless our womb with good children. Thank you father
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Cuddlemoi, 150. Jadelle

Confession: Gen 1:28, 9:1,7, 33: 5, 48: 9, Psalm 127:5, 128:3,6, 127: 3-5, 113:9, Proverbs 17:6, Isaiah 8:18, 54: 17, 2chronicle 20:13, Matt 21:15.

1. All weapons fashioned against my child bearing shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power behind my delayed child bearing, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every conscious and unconscious evil covenant regarding child bearing, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every miracle that I desire to make me fruitful, manifest in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every curse working against child bearing in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every problem introduced into my life, by my past sexual sins, varnish by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Therefore every thing contesting against my children, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every spirit behind impotency, low sperm count, ovulation failure, hormonal problems and others anti pregnancy weapon received fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. I command the blood of Jesus to sanitize, my reproductive organs, in the name of Jesus.
10. I received power from above through Christ Jesus to be fruitful.
11. In the name of Jesus, I destroy every power of evil clinical prophesy by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. In the name of Jesus, I command any evil growth in my womb such as uterine fibroid to die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every power chanting anti conception, incantations into the heavenlies against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
14. In the name of Jesus, I terminate the appointment of the spirit of barrenness and miscarriage in my life by fire, in Jesus name.
15. Thou Great physician, correct my body for supernatural conception, in the name of Jesus.
16. I cast out every power casting out my children by fire, in the name of Jesus.
17. Holy Ghost, perform a complete surgical operation on my husband and me, in Jesus name.
18. I shall not miss my time of divine visitation, in the name of Jesus.
19. Creative power of God, repair any damage done to my reproductive structures, in Jesus name.
20. In the name of Jesus, I call forth my baby into life, in Jesus name.
21. Any power withholding my pregnancy, die, in the name of Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Amen!
Loisemm:

Cuddlemoi, 150. Jadelle,

1 Samuel Chapters 1 & 2
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2016
Amen!
cuddlemoi:

Cuddlemoi, 150. Jadelle

Confession: Gen 1:28, 9:1,7, 33: 5, 48: 9, Psalm 127:5, 128:3,6, 127: 3-5, 113:9, Proverbs 17:6, Isaiah 8:18, 54: 17, 2chronicle 20:13, Matt 21:15.

1. All weapons fashioned against my child bearing shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power behind my delayed child bearing, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every conscious and unconscious evil covenant regarding child bearing, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every miracle that I desire to make me fruitful, manifest in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every curse working against child bearing in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every problem introduced into my life, by my past sexual sins, varnish by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Therefore every thing contesting against my children, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every spirit behind impotency, low sperm count, ovulation failure, hormonal problems and others anti pregnancy weapon received fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. I command the blood of Jesus to sanitize, my reproductive organs, in the name of Jesus.
10. I received power from above through Christ Jesus to be fruitful.
11. In the name of Jesus, I destroy every power of evil clinical prophesy by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. In the name of Jesus, I command any evil growth in my womb such as uterine fibroid to die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every power chanting anti conception, incantations into the heavenlies against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
14. In the name of Jesus, I terminate the appointment of the spirit of barrenness and miscarriage in my life by fire, in Jesus name.
15. Thou Great physician, correct my body for supernatural conception, in the name of Jesus.
16. I cast out every power casting out my children by fire, in the name of Jesus.
17. Holy Ghost, perform a complete surgical operation on my husband and me, in Jesus name.
18. I shall not miss my time of divine visitation, in the name of Jesus.
19. Creative power of God, repair any damage done to my reproductive structures, in Jesus name.
20. In the name of Jesus, I call forth my baby into life, in Jesus name.
21. Any power withholding my pregnancy, die, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2016
We shall all celebrate our BFP this year ijn,God of enough is Enough will make it happen to the shame of the devil ijn.

I got a call from an Aunt today while I was still beating myself AF showed face ,after greeting her ,she asked so you still haven't conceived,the cry cry baby in me cried my eye were red but I took it to God already.
There is nothing hard for God to do,I must celebrate my BFP this year.

God almighty will show up and show he never left me.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2016
foe123:

I couldn't finish the procedure. Too painful.

Sorry. I know its very difficult to revisit a pain thing, even me that had a good experience will dread it if I were to need to repeat it because of all the horror stories about it etched in my mind. But it's a useful diagnostic tool for checking the fallopian tubes. Can you maybe try another lab, take Ibuprofen at least 30mins before the procedure and also pray about it. Take care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: prettmum(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.