Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,941 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403894 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
@MSTIA, I just SCREAMED shocked. Congratulations dearie, thank God September is ur month to Remember!!! @All, this goes to show that God is still in the business of giving Children. MSTIA has been TTC for 4years now & was part of the prayer team, hmmmm...THIS THING DEY WORK!!! The 30th night of this month will be an operation collecting MY BABY. By midnight we will collectively speak to October to yield her increase & favour us, calling forth our children from the supernatural into the physical. We have 3days to prepare!!! Am making a list of Women that will Travail. Me na number ONE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
Thanks my lovely sisters and I say a big Amen to all your prayers. All I can say now is that God is faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
Waoh! Congrats Mstia! Wishing a healthy and stress free 40weeks! God bless you and your LO! Congrats 2 your DH too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
MSTIA, congratulationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssssss, I enlongate it cos many more blessings will follow you and we shall all rejoice. Have a stress free preggy time. Pls accept my love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
Yahoooooooooo Mstia God is Great. Sending you sticky vibes. Happy and Healthy 38weeks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
MamaTriplets: @MSTIA, I just SCREAMED shocked. Congratulations dearie, thank God September is ur month to Remember!!! @All, this goes to show that God is still in the business of giving Children. MSTIA has been TTC for 4years now & was part of the prayer team, hmmmm...THIS THING DEY WORK!!! The 30th night of this month will be an operation collecting MY BABY. By midnight we will collectively speak to October to yield her increase & favour us, calling forth our children from the supernatural into the physical. We have 3days to prepare!!! Am making a list of Women that will Travail. Me na number ONE!!!

Mama T no try me o beta put my name number 1 for there now, you wan first pack ur Three abi?
Our God is faithful and He will hear our cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
@mstia congt God is indeed faithfull,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
@mstia congratulations, wish u a smooth 40 weeks and safe delivery God is indeed faithful, congrats dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
@MISTIA a big congratulations. Only His name be praised. He ΐs truly a God of wonder. Wishing U̶̲̥̅̊ a stress free pg and safe delivery. September ΐs not over yet, clinging to God for the 11th hour miracle.@ Mamatriplet I join raise hand for the prayer o, even though u̶̲̥̅̊ no add ​♏Ɣ name the other time. God knows our names and he will locate each and everyone of us with our bundles of joy. ALL ΐS WELL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
praise God o!mstia congratulobia!God is indeed forever wonderful!one by one we will all get our bfp in Jesus name,amen,abeg mama3plts put my name o for d prayer section,i dnt care wat any drs report says its God's report i believe.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mstia congrats. God is able to give more to all those who desire and the rain of children is still falling so catch us now IJN amen. Expect more of this kind of blessing b4 the year runs out. Congrats my sisters!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
@Mstia congrats dearie,our God is indeed faithful & he has perfected all dat concerns u.

@mama triplets,u knw naa,u knw the prayer warrior team.I dey ur side for d prayers kampe!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Congrats 2 d new expectant mother in d house may ur joy be full IJN.

@beetle i was on 1000mg daily.

@blendy thnx 4 not ignoring God bless U̶̲̥̅̊,i will discuss inducing ovulation all over again wit him.but if i may ask could der be other underlaying factor 2 my bleeding and spotting apart from М̣̣̇Ɣ low progesterone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
So sorry 4 d mix up Hebrew woman tort still trying 2 get 2 kw all d names .@ beetle he asked mi 2 take it for 3mnths and try 2 loose weight but by d time we saw again and  was complaninig about d side effects and and d bleeding he still insisted that i shuld keep taking metformine but about dat tym i was seeing a gynea 2 start d progesterone shots so i was advised 2 stop
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:13am On Sep 28, 2012
cheesy awwwwwwww Mstia,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
This is heartwarming news.
May the baby or babies be born safe and sound after a blissful pregnancy.
Hmmmm, ladies....God is indeed faithful and He has heard our cries. Expect your babies to be conceived this month also as our expectation will not be cut short.

@Mamatriplets, I give you standing instruction to dey add me to the prayer chain till further notice...you dey ask again? Whatever number I dey for the list, me no dey borthered o because that one no determine the answer time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 3:21am On Sep 28, 2012
@mamatriplets, abeg add me for d prayers o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 5:12am On Sep 28, 2012
God is good!!!@ Mstia congratulations to you,May u have a stressfree pregnancy and carry on to full term(amen).More BFPs on the way!I talk am.We go all announce our BFP news on this thread soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2012
MSTIA

i dont know what to say! you have WON barreness and miscarriages!!! Congrats dear, The HAND of the LORD that did it, that same HAND will preserve it for you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimphemmie(f): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2012
MSTIA

Wow! congrats, i am so happy for you. God is ever faithful

please share with us all that you did differently this cycle, it may help us too.

God that made this possible will surely perfect it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2012
mamaT
add me to the list, l guess my name is still there. l will not have access to this thread after today till tuesday, my BB is bad...its good you announce the date early this time around.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2012
Thank you all my lovely sisters. I say a big Amen!!!!!!! to all your prayers. God is in the house, just as he had touched some of us here he will touch every other woman here. What a faithful God he is. As we get our BFP, we receive the GRACE and strength to carry our pregnancy to full term IJN. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2012
@Mamatriplet,pls add me to the list, I pray God will visit us all, He knows our house and where we are each time, He will surely located us with double double. I just want to add that we should not only be praying for our individual self, let's interceed, mention other people's name in this forum in your prayers and pray passionately for them. God knows who is represented by each username, secondly, let's pray to God to visit this forum.

Let me start saying amen amen amen amen amen amen amen........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Lolliporp, you need to see a good gynae on the bleeding and spotting when you're not menstr.uating. That could be an hormonal issue of its own that needs to be resolved. Cant tell if pcos leads to spotting at intervals cos I never experienced it even when my pcos was at its peak. So see a good Doc.
Baby dusts to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swit2have: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
MSTIA Darling CONGRATULATIONS kiss!!!!!!!! So happy 4u and praying dt d Mighty Hands of the Mighty God dt holds the earth in place will uphold u n ds pregnancy and will definitely see u through till u bring forth dat testimony dtz already growing healthily inside of u 4 all eyes to c.

Update, still on felopio and i went for a very hot prayer program ystday. in my sleep last i saw 2 men in white perform an operation on me and brought out 3 objects i can't actually describe. i know i hv overcome. DH is really warming up for serious work after i'm through wif felopio. ( cant wait too hehehe) fire for fire.

@ mamatriplet (inevitable grin) i'm in 4 d prayer o.

Isa 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Isa 25:9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
slimphemmie: MSTIA

Wow! congrats, i am so happy for you. God is ever faithful

please share with us all that you did differently this cycle, it may help us too.

God that made this possible will surely perfect it.

My dear the only thing I did differently was that I started taking multivitamin with DH in July 2012, Omega 3,6,9, Vit.D, Vit E, Folic Acid& Vit B12. But this last cycle I stopped using the Vit E after I read that excess of it could do more harm than good. So DH was taking that alone. I added Vit B6 to my own this last cycle.

Then, I prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyed, not for myself alone,but for other women TTC, Praying that God should hear them even as he has heard me and DH (faith). Let me say something here, after our usual prayer last week end, I slept and saw myself singing and praising God,I woke up still singing and praising God. So @swit2have thanks dearie, I am believing God for you that your case is settled, Just start praising God for answered prayers. God is in the house.

Babydust Y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
MSTIA, big congratulations!!

Prayer works! Many more bfp will come before this year runs out in Jesus name.

Mama Triplets, am in for the prayers.

Swit2have, start thanking God that He has healed you because that was a revelation that He has done it.

Nobody responded to my question on what could be causing fever and headache with body pain days before period is to start and feeling okay once it comes. I have been taking 3 tablets of vitamin b6 a day and have noticed that d fever stopped and I feel better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
uteh: MSTIA, big congratulations!!

Prayer works! Many more bfp will come before this year runs out in Jesus name.

Mama Triplets, am in for the prayers.

Swit2have, start thanking God that He has healed you because that was a revelation that He has done it.

Nobody responded to my question on what could be causing fever and headache with body pain days before period is to start and feeling okay once it comes. I have been taking 3 tablets of vitamin b6 a day and have noticed that d fever stopped and I feel better.

I used to get this too before my period every month and i would believe it was pregnancy symptoms only to find out it was not. i booked an apointment with Gynae and she suggested i do menstrual disorder test which includes LH, FSH and Prolactin. the result will be out in 2weeks.Am Also TTC after Ectopic pregnancy which was as a result of tiny fibroids in my uterus.

i think you should see a gynae to run some tests on you too. loads of baby dust to us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
MSTIA,

congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It's the Lord's doing, it is marvellous in our sight
wishing you Happy and Healthy 9months.

Baby dust to us all *kisses*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Swit2have He has done it, its settled. Just keep thanking God.
Congrats in advance o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
OMGGGGGGG!!!!! MSTIA I am so so happy for you you cant even imagine! ((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Its the Lord's doing and it shall be permanent for the next 9 months in the mighty name of Jesus!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!

I wish you a happy and stressfree 40 weeks hon! May the spirit of God never stop moving over this thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Meanwhile I am in for the prayers o! Please always add me by default too cos every opportunity to pray, I want to be in on it! I can say with confidence that this thread is strengthening my spiritual life....I am a different person now and I pray that the good Lord will continue to have mercy on my soul as I seek His face.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
@all

I have had the second follicular scan. A bit downcast because the dr didnt see the large follicle that he saw during the first scan two days ago.He saw smaller ones and the cluster of PCO. cry

He placed me on Metformin but am yet to start it cos of the various horrible testimonials shocked .Things like 'if you eat sugar or starch/carbs the effects will be out of this world!' Maybe tomorrow I will start taking the drugs.....am currently drinking my last bottle of coke.

He said its either the egg got released or it got reduced in size. Though he didnt think it was the former, FX for 'it got released'. To be on the safe side, we'll dtd tonight incase eggy is still available.

But this PCOS na wa! I have a regular cycle so am kinda surprised. Except for some crazy AF pains everymonth and adding weight anyhow, i'd never have guessed.

Dr says not to worry it will happen. He is so reassuring. Even when I asked the price of IUI, he said I shouldnt think of that, that I should pray for it to happen naturally. A welcome change from my previous gynae.

By the way I am currently on Bromocriptine, hope its okay to take it with the Metformin and Pregnacare?

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.