Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411347 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
Madam Agiboma, in as much as I wodn't want to derail this thread from its original purpose, I sincerely think you need to understand one or two things here. I definitely wodn't have replied you if you had stated explicitely that you are not a christian and as such those who are advising others to pray should stop doing so becos of u. Rather you generalized ur statement as if some other people asked you to speak on their behalf. Which from what I can see here is not the case.
Secondly, calling on the name of God in time of need is not calling the name of God in vain if that is what your new religion teaches you. Am very sure u're aware that churches did not shut down because Agiboma left christianity so let's leave that for another day.
Another thing you shod note is the fact that since u're already pregnant without the hand of God and prayers, you should gladly exit this forum and start another one on ttc non christians as I earlier advised because we won't stop praying becos Agiboma says so. Am already pregnant as u have read so won't stop praying becos it disturbs somebody who feels christianity is not worth it.
Babe I still have more things to tell u but really don't want to derail this thread so let's talk via email and leave these Sisters in God's waiting room to continue in what they believe in PRAYERS. My email address is ruonar2000@yahoo.com. Come and convince me via email why I shod stop praying becos of ur believe

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mynairaacct(f): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
Arlington: Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
@nairaacct, thanks for that repost. At least even if some of us cannot revisit the author of this thread first post, we can appreciate you bring it forward. In the post, she said we can share ideas, pray together e t c. Am sure she understand that everyone pray, be you christian or any other religion. @agiboma, pls revisit your post on when you share with us what you did differently to make you pregnant, I remember you said you imagine the light of your g-d doing something in your body and that you did not use drugs that month self. I beg allow us too to share our believe in the Almighty, the Supernatural, the King of all kings, the God of all gods.

I shall prevail through Him alone and I believe we all shall prevail through Him. Pray for me as you pray for yourself and I do the same couple with the knowledge we share will make all storms to cease and solutions to our needs will be soon in Jesus name.

As a matter of fact, all our efforts minus God will yield us nothing. If only we can continue, not doubting, not wavering, our redemption is nearer than we know.

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate God for Arly, who God has answered, Ejidamen, and all who were formally here, called barren, who are now mothers, those who have been on this thread, silent readers, new members, I pray in the name that is above every name, the name of Jesus Christ, this year will not end with you having your uterus empty, your uterus will be filled with baby(ies) in the same sex you desire.

@MamaTriplet, the pain is worth it because your testimony is here. @Alwaystrue, God will do you good this year.

Experience the Peace of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
If there is any desire that man has and God hears, even if you do not do anything but pray to God and make love as husband and wife, it's for a child.

God loves children and has given us all the ability to reproduce as he told us even before our bodies were formed to be FRUITFUL.

My dear ladies, God is the giver of life and has told us to be FRUITFUL. So we are fruitful...because God says so. Whose report will you believe? Man's or God's.

That's why we should never say 'I have fibroid' or anything else...'I was diagnosed by doctors to have fibroid'....those are two different statements.
Hence, pls let's confess positive.

Alwaystrue is a fruitful vine, Alwaystrue is a mother of blessed children...get my drift?
Amen.

@redeemersave, Ammmmmmennnn o!
I pray same for all the women on this forum too who believe/trust God.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2012
Blendy77: Madam Agiboma, in as much as I wodn't want to derail this thread from its original purpose, I sincerely think you need to understand one or two things here. I definitely wodn't have replied you if you had stated explicitely that you are not a christian and as such those who are advising others to pray should stop doing so becos of u. Rather you generalized ur statement as if some other people asked you to speak on their behalf. Which from what I can see here is not the case.
Secondly, calling on the name of God in time of need is not calling the name of God in vain if that is what your new religion teaches you. Am very sure u're aware that churches did not shut down because Agiboma left christianity so let's leave that for another day.
Another thing you shod note is the fact that since u're already pregnant without the hand of God and prayers, you should gladly exit this forum and start another one on ttc non christians as I earlier advised because we won't stop praying becos Agiboma says so. Am already pregnant as u have read so won't stop praying becos it disturbs somebody who feels christianity is not worth it.
Babe I still have more things to tell u but really don't want to derail this thread so let's talk via email and leave these Sisters in God's waiting room to continue in what they believe in PRAYERS. My email address is ruonar2000@yahoo.com. Come and convince me via email why I shod stop praying becos of ur believe

I only waste my time with people that have common sense. For the record i do pray to the same g-d you do, my beleifts and spiritual elevation are way above your minimal level of comprehension goodbye no further comment to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2012
agiboma:

I only waste my time with people that have common sense. For the record i do pray to the same g-d you do, my beleifts and spiritual elevation are way above your minimal level of comprehension goodbye no further comment to you
Madam please don't go anywhere ooo
Arlington: So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy
Why did you act as if U did not see this original post by Arlington? Whatever ur experience had been wit any church in the past I DID NOT SEND U neither did anyone here. U can see that u are d only one ranting abt not praying! The others U pretend to speak for are even enjoying it. Why do U tink in times like this Women run helter skelter? Becos in our society barreness is a reproach!!! And if wat we do here will bring abt their BFP am sure they DON'T MIND. Shey u have gotten ur own bundle of joy, pls leave Us that are still in God's waiting room (quoting Blendy77) to do all that we can to have OURS!!! Arlington said from inception that we can PRAY so PRAY we would. If it pains U, pls STOP coming here as after all this is for TTC women & U already are a mother & expecting anoda!!! Do U still see Arlington here? Mtchew!!! And for ur information my GOD I pray to cannot be ur g-d!!! U do not belong to any religion abi? But wat do U call urselves(others like you)? Abeg leave matter for anoda day abi U no know say woman wen neva born body dey pepper am? *laughs* @ALL, Abeg Mothers of a Glorious Generation this weekened get READY for By Fire By Thunder Prayers. We would Travail until our CHANGE COMES!!! One-Love!!! *smiles*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2012
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ! Sis halelluyah God Bless you . You deserve ur Triplets babe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2012
agiboma:

shocked
I actually did a double take at this.
I realised you had said similar thing to a lady here that I had advised on her route to conception about having spiritual maturity. Now you talk about having spiritual elevation and common sense above someone else all because the person prefers to voice out prayers on the thread that the original OP had created for this same purpose?

@agiboma, no now. If voicing our Godly beliefs here or questioning certain routes to conception is now a lack of spiritual maturity or elevation, then let's remain the babes we are and completely put our trust in God.
This was totally uncalled for and you sincerely need to apologise to Blendy.

Mothers of a Godly generation, this is a challenge to our faith.
Lord God, remember your word to your handmaidens upon which we hope, Ah! Lord come through...you said you will never put us to shame. We believer in you and our countenances have brightened because of the hope we have in you. Let us conceive oh Lord our children this month to your glory only. Amen.
Ah it is well. Amen...God be praised.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2012
The truth is that I don't need her apology. I've been reading most of her posts and in a nut shell I can describe who this satanist really is. They probably sent you to come and stop the good work God is doing here becos it is disturbing you. Why are u scared of opening a thread on ttc non prayers? Solely because you know nobody will align with u. Don't our Muslim sisters pray for the fruit of the womb? Am so happy that lots of people are getting results through the efficacy of prayers and I pray sincerely that you reconcile your paths with God before it is too late. Because you can't claim to have highest regard for God by insulting His Church, Pastors and followers.
Madam Agiboma, are you scared of continuing this arguement via emails? I don't want us to distract all these beautiful Ladies that is why I suggested that and since you have the common sense which I don't have, I expected you to handle this maturedly. Arlington who started this post has not come to say people should stop praying so I can really admire your courage in thinking people will abide to your wish because you are now an Eckist abi Ogboni or which one again that time? Thank you for exposing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2012
E don do oooh!

Blendy and aigboma you have succeeded in derailing the thread!!

If prayer gets you through this by all means pray and share. If it doesn't receive the support of other sisters here in the same boat and be encouraged.

This is not the only thread in NL that people of different faiths
Are together for one goal and they thank their faith whatever it is to their success.

You have both(and others) said your peace now MOVE ON!!
TTC is one thread and should remain so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
I don't know about others but I am really worried that these arguments may affect us spiritually.

I am seeing insults and stuff!Pls na, let's not fight on here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
Babes don't worry, keep up with your prayers as usual. You won't hear anything from my end anymore. It was never my intention to distract you all from the good work you're doing hence my initial apology. So no hard feelings, you all should forgive Blendy77 for talking too much o! God is in control and He will see all of us through this difficult times. Baby dusts and sticky vibes to all the millenium mamas in the house. Going for my 20weeks scan today so cant afford to get angry. Hugs to anyone I've offended with my utterances!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
agiboma, as much as i love you and your posts, i have to say you're out of line. True we all have rights to air our opnion here, but when it gets to saying someone lacks common sense because shes got conflicting views on this very sensitive issue. I cant help but feel theres now a glint of arrogance since you've been removed from the ttc category.
as a Muslim and i personally dont see a problem with the Bible verses and prayers. As a moderator, to recommend a different a different thread for TTC prayers is very unnecessary.
I think this matter has been stretched far enough. Any more posts regarding to this issue will be removed. Pls lets continue with the original dynamics of this thread.

babydust to all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
Good talk Dominique , too true
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen2: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
dominique:
I think this matter has been stretched far enough. Any more posts regarding to this issue will be removed. Pls lets continue with the original dynamics of this thread.

babydust to all.

FOR ONCE AM LOVING THE MODERATING OF A MODERATOR!!!@DOMINIQUE, I LOVE THE AUTHORITY IN YOUR VOICE!(OR IN YOUR HANDWRITING AS THE CASE MAY BE tongue )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hi ladies A̶̲̥̅♏ new hear and hope i get help also nice 2 meet U̶̲̥̅̊ all smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
loliporp: Hi ladies A̶̲̥̅♏ new hear and hope i get help also nice 2 meet U̶̲̥̅̊ all smiley

Welcome on board loliporp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2012
loliporp: Hi ladies A̶̲̥̅♏ new hear and hope i get help also nice 2 meet U̶̲̥̅̊ all smiley
U are so Welcome Sweetie; say wat U need help wit as there are many knowledgeable women here ooo wink wink ;. @All, this year will not end witout ur Miracles in ur tummy!!! One-love...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:58am On Sep 25, 2012
Welcome to the waiting Room Loliporp , hopefully and prayerfully you won't be waiting long. Your miracle will locate u IJN.
We are here to help and give support ,so talk to us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2012
@pink22
you talked about vit c working well with Clomid. can you explain better pls, because l have read something contrary on ttc and vit c because of abscrobic acid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swit2have: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
Gud day Beautiful Mothers of Glorious Babies. Hp y'all r doing great. Just stopping by to say hi and to tell u i hv d conviction that our waiting is over already. wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
hello beautiful mums to be;it is indeed a beautiful day,God will never let us down,loliporp u very welcome,just to say hello o remain blessed all,*sprinkling baby dust*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hello mothers of glorious generation. how is everyone doing? i hail the pregger mamas. So much on my mind (hmmm) but i know the Almighty is in control. i have given him the wheel. so make He carry go! May His finger linger on everyone of us this month as we hold on to the helm of his garment in Jesus' name.

@uteh, just got hold of the num again as my phone's screan was faulty. 08024560337

Sprinkly Godly babies and safe delivery on us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
udoka2: @pink22
you talked about vit c working well with Clomid. can you explain better pls, because l have read something contrary on ttc and vit c because of abscrobic acid.

Yes udoka av read conflicting things too but my dr said its good, i can take it with epo ,it musnt be vit c originally, a vit c drink would do, he just says it works better with clomid,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thanks 4 d warm welcome,its feels nice 2 kw such beautiful forum exist in naija.hv been ttc for 3yrs nw.hv been diagonised wit pcos,hormonal inbalance
Just had anoda hormonal profile done d result is nt out but d old which was done about 6mth ago shows: progest 1.6m ,prolactin 292 lh 6.8m and Testorone 1.4m.A̶̲̥̅♏ presently on bromocriptine n dicynone as i suffer frm frm irregular bleeding .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2012
Thanks Pink22, am taking vit c 200mg a day this cycle, because i usually have sore throat close to O and after O, have ready negative stuff abt this sore throat of a thing and Beetle said something about it too. This cycle immediately l noticed the sore throat l decided to add Vit C to my recipe. Thank God the sore throat has cleared now, will take it till after O, l do hope it will work in my favour.

loliporp
What treatment are placed on now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2012

wellcome as God is doing His will for us He will do for u

Hello fruitful mothers

hv been on clomid 150mg for two months now, still nothing, is there anything i can do when am taking next.

thank u all for your advice

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2012
Greenfruits

Did you start on 150mg straight away? if yes, thats wrong. And on what days are u taking it? people respond differently to clomid, read a few post l made about clomid on Weight Loss for TTC thread. they maybe of little help.

Wishing you all the best, if nothing happens however, it maybe time to move to injectables.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thanks pink22.hv been on several drugs like primolut,duphaston,birthcontrol pills(microgynol)metformin,progesterone injections but A̶̲̥̅♏ seeing a new consultant who placed me on dicynone,ibropen and bromocriptine 1.5mg 2wice daily.the issue nw is i started bleeding again mid night after sex and hv been dry for days now.its so terrible cus i dont even kw when A̶̲̥̅♏ fertile or how М̣̣̇Ɣ cycle runs cus its irregular.pls all the counsel and advise i can get is welcomed and will be highly appreciated.thnx М̣̣̇Ɣ lovely poeple
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
hi all, I also read dat vit.c works well wit clomid, its not advisable 2 take more than 500m.g a day becos it can dry up cervical mucus.vit.c is said 2 also help in absorbing iron & it could correct luteal phase defect.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
Greenfruits, I don't know how your Dr prescribed the clomid you're taking but studies have somehow shown that clomid taken a previous month can still make you ovulate the next month without you taking anything apart from multivitamins. Its retained in the blood. So if you take clomid 150mg in September(which I think is on the high side), avoid taking it in October. If it made you ovulate in September, go for ovulation profiling or scan in October, you will find out that you're still ovulating. Clomid is a prescription drug and shouldnt be taken without good monitoring from a professional because studies have shown serious side effects so please try to minimize its intake. You can discuss adding metformin to clomid with your Dr. That way the clomid is reduced to even 50mg for 5 days while the metformin can aid it in inducing ovulation all month round.

Lollipolp you're welcome on board. It is well. PCOS can be managed like I told someone on another thread. Was there any improvement when you were on metformin? Bromocriptine is for high prolactine levels so I can understand your new Dr trying to reduce yours. I think your Doc should also concentrate on inducing ovulation cos your levels seem to be very low. Am also a victim of PCOS and metformin worked for me even though I still got preggy through IVF but at least my ovaries were looking better and normal before I took in. That is because I was on metformin for almost a yr and still on it to reduce pregnancy induced diabetics. The side effect is something else initially but reduces over time so you can also discuss that with your Doc. Baby dusts and sticky vibes to all the mammas in God's waiting room.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hello fruitful ladies,
The blessing of the Lord makes rich and he adds no sorrow with it.
I pray that the blessings of our children that will manifest soon will even make us more prosperous in all facets of our life and we shall experience pure joy over our fruits in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.