Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,189 members, 7,845,902 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5432345 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thanks fruitfulwoman, God will continue to expose the secret of our enemies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
helovesme:

i am a silent follower of this thread even before i got married.

i got married in november last year and I got pregnant to the glory of God almost immediately.

this is what i did :

1)about 9 months before my wedding month, i kept track of my cycle every month- the day i started my period, the day it ended and the entire length of the cycle

2) about 6 months before I got married, I was drinking regularly Bragg's apple cider vingar mixed with water

3)three months before i got married, i went to see my GP here in the UK. he told me to watch my diet, eat lots of fruits and vegetable, exercise and i should take FOLIC ACID TABLETS once a day and also an 'A-Z MULTIVITAMIN TABLET' once a day.

4)my husband is often away for work in another country so i had to make every fertile day in my cycle count. From day 1 to day 10, i was safe but from day 11 to day 16 (before he went away), i make sure we did the 'needful' as many times as possible every single day, of course he didnt know i was actively ''trying'' to get pregnant and he was just amazed by my constant urge to climb him grin grin even when he claims he is tired and relunctant i will still insist and remind him of my conjugal rights grin grin and tell him his body his MINE to use as I want. cool i tried all styles - especially d*ggy (I read it's the most effective for maximum penetration). First thing in the morning, last thing at night and even during the day (weekends), i would initiate baby dancing.

to God be the glory, barely 2/3 weeks later , i had a positive result on the test kit.

I must add that before the visit to my GP, my cycle was rather haphazard. 31 -39 days and this was never the case about 5 -10 years ago. However, as soon as I followed my doctor's advice, my cycle returned to 28-30days which made calculating my ovulation days very easy.

this is my way of giving back to this thread as i learnt many things from fellow ladies especially on the importance of babydancing during one's fertile period.

baby dust to all !

God will bless all expectant mothers here with the fruit of the womb and they will carry to term in Jesus name. Amen

Cc rukkington

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
helovesme:
Cc rukkington
Thnx, I'm really grateful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nubiaqueen: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hello Ladies. I am new on this forum and been reading through the threads which I find very interesting. Am in my late 30's been ttc for over 3 years but was diagnosed with tubal blockage. I am really worried my biological clock is ticking. Anyone in the house who has overcome such experience? Any ideas or solutions will be most welcome.

Baby dust to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nubiaqueen:
Hello Ladies. I am new on this forum and been reading through the threads which I find very interesting. Am in my late 30's been ttc for over 3 years but was diagnosed with tubal blockage. I am really worried my biological clock is ticking. Anyone in the house who has overcome such experience? Any ideas or solutions will be most welcome.

My sister u should have started saving for iVF 3 years ago. The lord is your strength it's never too late to start saving.

Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nubiaqueen:

Baby dust to all.

You are welcome and may ur stay here be very very short and fruitful. Mamas that have an idea on tubal blockage will come and respond to your question.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Icesnow:
Thanks mamas in d house. I am taking apple cider and black strap molasses as @ fvine suggested. As regards avoiding folic acid, that's amazing but no one has monopoly of knowledge. Just learnt something new. Am taking fertiaid for women. Does it mean I should stop it immediately as it contain folic acid? Pls I need to know so I can stop it asap. @ praisefulmum, hubby has also done Semen analysis. @ fvine thank u so much. I have read the reviews of those products and saw that they are very effective for fibroid. Infact, i feel much more relaxed now. God will answer all our prayers soonest.

plz r u in PH? looking for where to get one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nubiaqueen:

Baby dust to all.

@ venizia was able to use Gynapharm from Kedi products plus Guaifebao to unblock her tubes which also had hydrosalphinx.

I've also read success stories of Mamas here using Guaifebao only. Others Clean point Tampon only or a combination that is using one immediately after the other.

So what has worked for Mamas here is Guaifebao Princess Pearl, Clean point Tampon sold by @ Mumihaja, Gynapharm a Kedi company product. Welcome and may your stay be fruitful and short. Take Care and God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
miraclefromGod:
Please help which is better the fresh garlic and ginger or the powdered one
Fresh tastes better but I think the dry powdered will also work. Please limit to just AF days to help with cramps and things flowing. Garlic is a blood thinner, also almost a magic cure for several other things like high cholesterol, Candidiasis etc ; but in excess can cause issues like fruitfulwoman pointed out in an earlier post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
fruitfulwoman:
Mamas, i hail o. Abeg make una carry strong strong cane come take flog me o. I no no why i no dey hear word. Dh don tell me before say once i see story dey read or writer to stalk, i no dey no weda pesin dey exist again. Na Audrey Timms facebook page i go tanda since o. That lady is good. Got to know her and discovered she's ATC too. Let's remember her in our prayers please.

Back to the matter at hand. Been having a series of dreams o. Was supposed to have shared one last week but story carry me go. It's good to know that we have started praying again. Mamas we need to put on our praying knees, hands and mouths. I'm not trying to glorify the devil but we all know he tried stopping Jesus's mission even though he didn't know what it was by tempting Him. We are almost at the end of our race so he's trying to stop us from getting to the finish line of our bfps which is a big lie!

Last week i dreamt i was in a small car with a lot of women. We didn't even notice we were cramped in the car. We were all gisting happily. It was dark but we were passing through streets with streetlights. I can't remember what happened (make una forgive me) but suddenly we were no longer in the car but standing at one open and deserted bar. We had to wait for the driver (another mama) to go and drive the car around before coming to pick us and she had a long way to drive around the car. We need to rebuke the spirit of delay in getting our bfps. It's obvious God has answered us because according to my dh's gift of interpretation of dreams, being in a car means we're heading to our destination. We are on course. From my own revelation, the small car means we have a short period to get there. Not every delay is bad but we need to pray against this one.

Two nights ago, i dreamt of a group of women preparing to fight a woman who was killing women and children. I was there and i even saw a woman ATC in my church. We fought the scary looking woman and she fled but she killed some women before she came to fight our group. Experienced mamas stood with us and fought the woman. They even gave us pointers on how to defeat the woman. We didn't kill her but she fled. I haven't been able to deduce the meaning of this dream yet. At a point as the experienced women spoke to us to prepare for another battle, i got scared. I felt fear but the more they spoke to us and encouraged us, fear went and i loosened up. They were even asking us about our marriages, if there's love. I said mine had it but my church member said no and was about telling the experienced mama what was wrong when i woke up. I still pray to the Holy Spirit for revealation. But i think we need women who have been in our shoes to stand with us and encourage us. I don't know anyone. If you do, please invite them.

The bottom line is that we need to start praying fervently again. I havent't prayed fervently since November, last year. You know when you overfeed on a particular food and the thought and sight of the food makes you feel like throwing up? Well, that was how prayer was for me until recently. I'd saturated my spirit with so much prayers, i couldnt open my mouth and spirit again. Of course Baba God understood amd gave me rest. Wasnt feeling bad i wasnt praying but its time again hence these dreams. These are just the group ones i've had. I've had personal victories too through dreams. One was where i killed a snake in a dream which was amongst baby toys. Let's be encouraged. Our prayers are not in vain. God is moving indeed. It is well.

@ those mamas taking ginger and garlic, please go easy on the garlic. Had stuffy nose for about a week. Still have it sha. I googled home rememdies for it and the only one that worked was the garlic. I turned it to my water. But two days later, i started cramping. Over a week to af o. Googled garlic intake and discovered in large doses, it could cause bleeding and miscarrige. So take it easy during your 2ww.

The mama who has high bfp, it is well with you. You can take garlic for it. Read it helps a lot.

Congratulations to the mamas who got their bfp. No shaking. Go and buy the clothes for your child/children dedication and speak to it every day that you must wear it and state the time you will wear it when your baby comes. It is well with all of you.

Fvine, i love you. No homo o. 14 years is real. I just love your grammar. I love people who have a good grasp of the English language. Taking oranges as if it's going out of fashion. Lol. Thanks for the help you've been. Go write book on ttc. E go sell die. I will be your agent. grin 50/50

My God, legendsmother, i dey come dognap that puppy. It's so cute. I so love me some cute puppies. Thinking of adding another breed to ours. It's very good distraction therapy. The only problem is when you start seeing the dog as a human being. Had to forcefully stop doing that?.Your dh try. Next thing we know, na to join thread cuties to show us Legend we go see.

Ayaayo, safe06, babyadorable, Alwaystrue, etc i hail o.

Beautiful mamas, thanks for the prayers o. I truly felt them. It is well with each and everyone of us.

Una suppose don sabi me.as 'Long post mama' by now. grin
I salute u ma,mk we add longpostmama 2 ur moniker b dat,hw body jare,hp d wkend went well.I read ur tori till end cos beta truth na him all b.tnx 4 d word.Heaven is open upon us all,God has open our book of remembrance.nw is d set/said tym.gudnyt.fertilityblessing2usall

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
@ fruitfulwoman thanks for sharing your dreams and interpretations with us. On the prayer part, I feel you, sometimes it feels like you've prayed all and you don't even know how to say what you want to say anymore or like you've said it all severally and have nothing more to say. In past years, I've had times I'd just get sad and depressed after "praying so much" in a month and then get AF. Right now I don't even have the strength for the usual supplication prayer. All I do is thank God for everything one after the other including blessings am still expecting to manifest. That way the prayer doesn't get to overwhelm or depress me, in fact it leaves me very happy. I even thank God for AF, a sign that something in my body is working and I've been presented with another month where my blessing can manifest.

Thanks for the commendation, lots of love from me to you, *hugs*. As for being my Manager, no probs, na you get am but please note that the post of Accountant, Finance Manager infact the whole finance department is going to be combined with my post grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:39am On Feb 29, 2016
For those who use Android phones, please what period Tracker app are you using that you've found to be spot on with your cycle? I've been using an app called "My Calendar" which has been good but I want to download a 2nd one just for comparison. TIA.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 7:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Praise God!!!
HE is the miracle working God!
HIS name is YAHWEH!
God is truly faithful and wonderful! HE has put a song on my lips; I got my BFP this morning! Praise God with me.

GREAT is HIS faithfulness, may we continue to see new mercies in this coming month of March in Jesus mighty name! Amen.

Father, we give You all the praise and honour, please accept our thanks in Jesus name, Amen. Father I pray that You will visit all my sisters here and bless them exceedingly beyond their every expectation. For all that are yet to manifest, please keep them safe under Your shadow. In this new month oh my Father and my God, let there be a wave upon wave of bfps in the mighty name of Jesus! Meet us at our every point of need and please honour Your words in our lives.

It is well... the Mighty and wondrous God will visit us all with his Might and grace in Jesus Mighty name, Amen.
#holdon #YourMiracleIsHere!

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:41am On Feb 29, 2016
missade
Praise God!!!
HIS name is YAHWEH!
God is truly faithful and wonderful! HE has put a song on my lips; I got my BFP this morning! Praise God with me.

GREAT is HIS faithfulness, may we continue to see new mercies in this coming month of March in Jesus mighty name! Amen.
Father, we give You all the praise and honour, please accept our thanks in Jesus name, Amen. Father I pray that You will visit all my sisters here and bless them exceedingly beyond their every expectation. For all that are yet to manifest, please keep them safe under Your shadow. In this new month oh my Father and my God, let there be a wave upon wave of bfps in the mighty name of Jesus! Meet us at our every point of need and please honour Your words in our lives.

It is well... the Mighty and wondrous God will visit us all with his Might and grace in Jesus Mighty name, Amen.

Congratulations my sister. U will carry to term in jesus name. I'm happy for u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 7:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Fvine, i use mycalender and I feel its kul, have used glow etc but too much uploading and email tracking I no fit jare.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 7:42am On Feb 29, 2016
@fvine I use one app called feminapp and ovia of recent.

I truly admire you and how you answer others. Eat well,heal and come back with your BFP in Jesus name.
God will bless you exceedingly so much so that you won't be able to believe it . This is my prayer for your sis. It is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 29, 2016
Congrats to all those who got bfps. May ur 9 months journey be wonderful. Esp @ Kwentjules. Hurry up and come and give your bfp testimony. The Lord has done it already. @ Nubiaqueen, welcome mama. Your children are already with You. Its remaining the physical manifestation. @Fvine, I use My Calendar too. Find it great and close to the real thing. @Fruitfulwoman, thanks for those revelations. We shall prevail over our enemies in all forms. Amen to all the prayers by others. @ my fellow ATC moms , hv a bessed new week. I ate pineapple core yesterday for the first time! Chai! TTC... I pray I hv a bfp testimony this weekend in Jesus name. I dey 'vex' this year...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:48am On Feb 29, 2016
missade:
Praise God!!!
HIS name is YAHWEH!

congratulations madam
I wish u 9months of healthy and blessed journey
no losses in Jesus name amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 29, 2016
missade, wow!!!!!! I just read your post now!!!!! Congrats oooooooo! May the good Lord help you carry it safely and joyfully to term...
#our season of daily bfps#
#Samuel2016#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Saturday - starting from 27th Feb, 2016

151. Kussy4, 152. Okhionkpai, 153. Ruttybabie, 154. Mydeporch, 155. Futureday, 156. Aghadiaye, 157. Diva90, 158. Hevenly, 159. Deyoolam, 160. Greenpea, 161. liliamaka2003, 162. Venizia, 163. Lollyekiat, 164. Chom4shizzle, 165. Olamitie, 166. Mubzay, 167. Ejimikeokwu, 168. Mztenny, 169. Rukkington, 170. Neeky1, 171. Ijay024, 172. Momofthey16, 173. Rossy4doll, 174. Fvine, 175. Mum2SnD, 176. Ahmanim, 177. Lookingud, 178. Mommatriplets, 179.Davidolawale, 180. Somvade,

Sunday - starting from 28th Feb, 2016.
181.Oluwadamelola, 182. Nikz, 183. Decency8, 184. Oyescodee, 185. Kikilistic, 186. Shiloh, 187. Mercifull, 188. Hopefulmum, 189. Foe123, 190. Aghaibiam, 191. Anastasia49, 192. . Peterian, 193. Adetunrayo,194. Goodkay, 195. Oomiyale, 196. Vanny2, 197. Chichung91, 198. Favouredestiny, 199. Somuadi, 200. MiraclefromGod, 201. Temilayooluwa, 202. Ijay024, 203. Delor, 204. Loisemm, 205. Kweenkong, 206. Missade, 207. Adelolo, 208.therealmom. 209. wholesomegrace, 210. ugommazan, 211. orente21.

I missed Saturday and Sunday prayers. but I pray for us all now, including myself that God in His infinite mercies will lift us above our struggles, will favour us and answer us all.

A song says... one day He remembered Hannah and made her Joyful, today remember us and make us joyful in Jesus name.

Amen. Thank you father

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 8:03am On Feb 29, 2016
Gudmorning mamas!@missade congrat u wil carry to full term IJN.@all let the BFP keep rolling in IJN. We cover all d BFPs with the blood of Jesus including those BFPs in two weeks IJN. Have a fruitful week.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 8:15am On Feb 29, 2016
missade:
Praise God!!!
HIS name is YAHWEH!

Congratulations oooo, I can only imagine how u feel right now. Praise God.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 8:34am On Feb 29, 2016
congrats @missade. Wishing you a h&h 9 months bumping and supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 29, 2016
@ missade, congrats! May ur joy be full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 29, 2016
Congrats missade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 9:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Good morning house nd happy new week.

Missade congratulations ma'am kissim soo happy for u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marcjane(f): 9:17am On Feb 29, 2016
Congrats MISSADE.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 10:04am On Feb 29, 2016
Congratulations Misade!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 10:16am On Feb 29, 2016
Congrats missade, happy bumping!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:19am On Feb 29, 2016
@kwentjules, @missade, congrats and wish you both happy bumping in Jesus name, Amen
I know that God will continue to answer our prayers and reduce the list for us all to port to pregnancy thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.