Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5436557 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
joyfulmama1:
I feel im obliged to share what I did differently this month- I ate pineapple core for 6 days after ovulation cos I heard it helps with implantation. Then I stayed away from Udara / Agbalumo, cos I heard its very acidic and I ate it a lot Dec nd Jan.
Thanks for sharing. Congrats. H & H Pregnancy and Childbirth to you, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fvine ahhhhh I'm happy to read from u this evening o. I don dey use eyes find u since morning. How are u? I always come to here everyday to read whatever u have written. I just like ur English, the thing dey totori my belle. E show say ur parents nor waste money unlike me wey my papa dey find how e go collect change from all my schools sef.
Lol. "plix" lemme be ur e-friend so that I can learn from u o.

Continue the good work. God never forsakes His own. I pray that next year mothers day, I'll be one of numerous people to wish you Happy Mothers Day. I pray u even have time to read and reply sef because you will be too busy with the triplets.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Josh121(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fvine:

Metformin (Glucophage) is originally a drug used for diabetics but is also used as a treatment for women that have PCOS. it helps in treating insulin resistance, overweight / weight gain and Ovulation issues associated with PCOS women. Perhaps your wife has PCOS hence the prescription. A lot of women have conceived on Metformin. Her supplement combo for Egg quality is great.

Thank you so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thursday - starting from 10th Mar, 2016.

91. BlessedDiva, 92. Joyfulmoda, 93. Iretinyeee, 94. Lovina, 95. Tammy, 96. IyeEjima, 97. Fertilewomb, 98. Jessicafruity, 99. Mumsoon, 100. Ouwashinadara01, 101. Dazzle86, 102. Exegesis, 103. Mum2bsoon, 104. Triangullar, 105. Mrsedeh, 106. Janedyke6, 107. Finecheek12, 108. Royal30, 109. Smithsydny., 110. Maymay1, 111. Rozeeb, 112. Lauracares, 113. Boyeen, 114. Laurasmum, 115. Spiritualgal, 116. Peddyloveh, 117. Venuss, 118. Hope43, 119. Curvilicious, 120. Zeezzy,
Friday - starting from 11th Mar, 2016.

121, Ononmplanet, 122. Godmercy2015, 123. Kudibaby, 124. Xtiana250, 125. Ommyk , 126. Eridemilade, 127. Ibari, 128. Uwasam, 129. Praisefulmum, 130. Santagelo25, 131. Caringpro 39. Fonnyswt 132. Odunma, 133. Stellx , 134. Anewdawn, 135. Hypraise, 136. Marjuly, 137. es33, 138. Iyabejilantilan, 139. LadyGuinivere, 140. Mamacajah, 141. Cuddlemoi, 142. Jadelle, 143. Kussy4, 144. Okhionkpai, 145. Ruttybabie, 146. Mydeporch, 147. Futureday, 148. Aghadiaye, 149. Diva90, 150. Hevenly,
Saturday - starting from 12th Mar, 2016

151, Deyoola, 152. Greenpea, 153. liliamaka2003, 154. Venizia, 155. Lollyekiat, 156. Chom4shizzle, 157. Olamitie, 158. Mubzay, 159. Ejimikeokwu, 160. Mztenny, 161. Rukkington, 162. Neeky1, 163. Ijay024, 164. Momofthey16, 165. Rossy4doll, 166. Fvine, 167. Mum2SnD, 168. Ahmanim, 169. Lookingud, 170. Mommatriplets, 171.Davidolawale, 172. Somvade, 173.Oluwadamelola, 174. Nikz, 175. Decency8, 176. Oyescodee, 177. Kikilistic, 178. Shiloh, 179. Mercifull, 180. Hopefulmum,
Sunday - starting from 13th Mar, 2016.

181. Foe123, 182. Aghaibiam, 183. Anastasia49, 184. . Peterian, 185. Adetunrayo,186. Goodkay, 187. Oomiyale, 188. Vanny2, 189. Chichung91, 190. Favouredestiny, 191. Somuadi, 192. MiraclefromGod, 193. Temilayooluwa, 194. Ijay024, 195. Delor, 196. Loisemm, 197. Kweenkong, 198. Adelolo, 199.therealmom, 200. wholesomegrace, 201. ugommazan, 202. orente21, 203. Icesnow, 204, Nubiaqueen, 205. Dadsonval, 206. Eriolaoluwa, 207. Firstlady123, 208. Rubyz, 209. AyaSunday, 210. Shanicemel 211. Schipolkky2211, 212. Emerald65, 213.Towerofgrace, 214. Oluwatise2016, 215. therealmom, 216. gracechinwe

Thank you Lord for i know that you have answered the prayer of the names above and joy will never depart from their mouth and home in Jesus name, Amen
This is the year for us all to rejoice and carry our baby/babies in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you for the gift and blessing that you are preparing for the names above.
Thank you for bringing us this far.
Thank you for giving us strength in time of weakness.
Thank you for everything and thank you for our baby/babies on the way.
Dis I pray and ask through your son Jesus Christ, Amen.
Because I know that you will not allow us go empty handed in Jesus name, Amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
joyfulmama1:
Help me and thank the Lord, I got my BFP today. The PMS I was thinking I was having turned out to be early signs of pregnancy. The Lord that did it for me will do it for each and everyone of you. Baby dust to you all

Congratulation my love!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaJesu: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hello everyone, am new in here but be meaning to write a success story for over three years now but thanks to God almighty who made this possible during this last rccg 50 days fasting. I waited 3 years and 2 months before I ever got a BFP. I couldn't believe my eyes but God's face shone on after trying herbal supplements, orthodox drugs and even IUI. I mean we spent a whole lot but financially, emotionally, even energy I knw u get the gist. We thank God now because I get remember the hardship anymore now. So my sis even if u are diagnosed with pcos like my case was there is hope. My period weren't regular so am always torn between seeing a period or not seeing one every month. Last year on our anniversary my husband went to rccg camp with me for the first time, we attended the floodgates of open heavens which coincided with our 3 year anniversary we both went to the altar and prayed and that was the beginning of new things for my family and I. If u are still looking up to God trust me I knw he will do it just be patient even if everyone around u are preggo and the odds seems to be against u. Only him can give us this beautiful heritage called children. I knw he will ans us all in Jesus name.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Joyfulmama1 congrats. I wish you a happy and healthy 9months.

Vanny2 fertilaid and metformin or m2tone and omega369....personal recommendation.

Tatanda17, in addition to Fvine's suggestion you might also want to do a hormonal assay just to confirm the miscarriage did not screw up your hormones.

Cherrymum, its my fault grin i held her hostage all day.

All the Valentine kpekusing manifesting grin many more bfp announcements to go.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Congrats to the new preggie mama's, our God is good , with i no go gree spirit , i claim my bfp this month

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
joyfulmama1:
Help me and thank the Lord, I got my BFP today. The PMS I was thinking I was having turned out to be early signs of pregnancy. The Lord that did it for me will do it for each and everyone of you. Baby dust to you all

I rejoice with you, your joy shall be permanent.

Congrats in advance to the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
joyfulmama1:
I feel im obliged to share what I did differently this month- I ate pineapple core for 6 days after ovulation cos I heard it helps with implantation. Then I stayed away from Udara / Agbalumo, cos I heard its very acidic and I ate it a lot Dec nd Jan.

@ Joyfulmama: Congrats ooo, I'm so excited to hear this goodnews. May the Lord be with you and grant you strength like the Hebrew women in Jesus name. Pls which one is PINEAPPLE CORE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
cherrymum:
Fvine ahhhhh I'm happy to read from u this evening o. I don dey use eyes find u since morning. How are u? I always come to here everyday to read whatever u have written. I just like ur English, the thing dey totori my belle. E show say ur parents nor waste money unlike me wey my papa dey find how e go collect change from all my schools sef.
Lol. "plix" lemme be ur e-friend so that I can learn from u o.

Continue the good work. God never forsakes His own. I pray that next year mothers day, I'll be one of numerous people to wish you Happy Mothers Day. I pray u even have time to read and reply sef because you will be too busy with the triplets.
Thanks so much for the commendation, all nah God I tell you. Na condition make Crayfish bend grin grin You really did crack me up big time though, lol. We're E-friends already nah.

Well, I spent my day with @ Sugah gisting and tapping Pregnancy anointing. She was so kind to help me search for and buy some supplement I needed at no additional cost. She did extra extra jara by transferring her remaining unused ttc stuff to me since she's preggo and won't be needing them. She also opened my eyes and took me to a pharmacy that stocks almost all supplements. In fact It was a day well spent. Join me in thanking my e-Sis turned friend and then real Sis. Met her on this thread and she's being a good friend and a great support and so also is @ Redeemed too. I can't thank both of them enough.

Happy Weekend to everyone. God bless us all, may it continue to rain bfp's, amen.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
enatasha:

@ Joyfulmama: Congrats ooo, I'm so excited to hear this goodnews. May the Lord be with you and grant you strength like the Hebrew women in Jesus name. Pls which one is PINEAPPLE CORE?
Pineapple core is the middle of pineapple that is strong. It contains bromelain that is known to help with implantation. It's advised to be used from 1st day after Ovulation to the 5th day. So basically, you get a big pineapple, peel the back and remove the strong middle, share into 5 parts and eat 1 part each day from the 1st - 5th day after Ovulation. A lot of women swear by it. Others swear by low dose aspirin after Ovulation. Both are blood thinners and shouldn't be taken together, shouldn't be taken at all or taking cautiously if on any blood thinning medication.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
joyfulmama1 and MamaJesu, big congrats! He shall complete the good things He has begun in your lives. Happy bumping!
@Sugah ,we say thanks too on our big sis- Fvine's behalf. U do well. Make una continue. It will end in praise for us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tatanda17: 12:25am On Mar 12, 2016
@Fvine, thanks for the response, I have an HMO and also have access to good hospitals networks, Soo money isn't the issues...... Will definitely go for checkup on Monday. I am trying for a second child, I have a daughter who would be 4 in Dec.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks alot for the support.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 1:50am On Mar 12, 2016
I throwey salute to fruitful mums/dads. It's been a while I posted, never mind me, I do follow d thread wella. God bless those really keeping d house alive, may our father in heaven visit u sooner than u expect IJN. In tune with all prayers.

Glory be to God for all d testimonies so far, we bless Him for those we'll still share as well.
Big congratulations to all that got their bfps, u will carry to term n deliver like d Hebrew women.

@triangullar, I just asked dh for d description. Along Ilesha garage road, enter through opposite St Peters Unity Sec Schl to Gbogi street or frm bye-pass, go to Gbogi. Then ask for d hospital once u reach Gbogi.

Welcome to all newbies. May ur stay be short n fruitful.

#2016Iwillconceivendeliversafely#
#positiveconfession#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Immibabe:

@triangullar, I just asked dh for d description. Along Ilesha garage road, enter through opposite St Peters Unity Sec Schl to Gbogi street or frm bye-pass, go to Gbogi. Then ask for d hospital once u reach Gbogi.

Welcome to all newbies. May ur stay be short n fruitful.

#2016Iwillconceivendeliversafely#
#positiveconfession#
thank you very much ma'am and regards to ur dh. I really do appreciate it. We have been trying to locate the hospital since last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Wow! Congrats @MamaJesus. Ur blessings r permanent. Healthy n happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 7:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Good morning house, hope u all had a splendid nyt rest...
@Fvine u said pineapple core shld be taken a day after ovulation for 5 days, how do I know day 1 after my ovulation cos it's confusing. Some pple said ovulation is for 5 days while some said 7 days.
I have a 25 day circle and I know I ovulate from cd10 but i start d deed from cd9. Pls, how do I know wen my ovulation ends
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfulmama1(f): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Fvine:

Pineapple core is the middle of pineapple that is strong. It contains bromelain that is known to help with implantation. It's advised to be used from 1st day after Ovulation to the 5th day. So basically, you get a big pineapple, peel the back and remove the strong middle, share into 5 parts and eat 1 part each day from the 1st - 5th day after Ovulation. A lot of women swear by it. Others swear by low dose aspirin after Ovulation. Both are blood thinners and shouldn't be taken together, shouldn't be taken at all or taking cautiously if on any blood thinning medication.

@fvine thanks for responding to the question. I love the way answer everybody's questions. May God answer ur prayers.

Thanks dearies for the love, God grant ur heart desires
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Congrats @mamajesus and joyfulmama1 you shall carry to term and delivery like Hebrew women. What the Lord has done for you shall be permanent.

@fvine may God bless you soon with ur bundle of joy as you answer most of the question here. I say thank you.

@all happy weekend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Congrats Joyful Mama and Mama Jesus. God is faithful. This week has been full of BFP and we give God all the glory

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2016
sugah:
Joyfulmama1 congrats. I wish you a happy and healthy 9months.

Vanny2 fertilaid and metformin or m2tone and omega369....personal recommendation.

Tatanda17, in addition to Fvine's suggestion you might also want to do a hormonal assay just to confirm the miscarriage did not screw up your hormones.

Cherrymum, its my fault grin i held her hostage all day.

All the Valentine kpekusing manifesting grin many more bfp announcements to go.
thank you dear, am on M2tone and Omega369. I discontinue Fertilaid. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Congrats to d new belleful mamas, may God make this 9months journey an easy n funfilled one, Amen.
This year 2016, shall be a SWEET 16 year for us all with God putting laughter n a new song in our mouths. Amen
Pls, let continue to praise God amidst our treatments, if possible wake up around 12:30am n sing praises, it tells God we trust HIM most. We shall all testify this year #Baby dust#

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkington, if u see ewcm, then start bd from that day and every other day till a day after the ewcm stops or u go for follicular tracking. Have a nice day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hello house,does anyone know where I can get choline inositol, I will greatly appreciate any info on this

cc fvine
cc sugar
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
God morning mamas... Pls i ve a question, is it normal to continue spotting days after d almighty HSG cos its almost 10days since ve done hsg and am still spotting especially when i kpekus with DH...

@fvine abeg transfer some of d annoiting you tapped from sugah to Me ooo, I need twins or triplet annoiting
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yes mummyejire.
Two options are, Mason fat burner (2100)...it contains inositol, choline, vitb6 amongst other things.
Fvine and I found that GNC pharmacy carries their own brand of inositol (powder 600mg 18k and tablets 500mg 4,900) and choline(3800).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pls mamas, come to my aid o.what can I use to regulate my cycle. It keep changing ranging from 28 days to 30+. I av done Hvs nd treated infection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkington....ovulation (the release of a mature egg) only occurs for 1day. And the egg only lives for maximum of 48hours.
What they are trying to say is that there is what is referred to as a fertile period which is some days before and after your ovulation. This is because the sperm can live in a non hostile environment uterus for upto 5days. So if you have sex before your ovulation day the sperm stays and waits for the egg to be released and goes ahead to fertilize it.
One of the ways to know when you have ovulated is if you are tracking your basal body temperature (please read it up), you get a temp spike after you ovulate and the temperature remains high until you see your next period... But if you are pregnant the temp remains high and gets higher for much longer(reason why most women think they have malaria in early pregnancy)

Another way is if you are doing follicular tracking and you get confirmation of a ruptured follicle.

If you are one of the ones that get ovulation pain during ovulation,you can use that as well. You actually feel the pain on the day of your ovulation as the egg is being released.
So you Start taking the pineapple core after the day of ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
sugah:
Yes mummyejire.
Two options are, Mason fat burner (2100)...it contains inositol, choline, vitb6 amongst other things.
Fvine and I found that GNC pharmacy carries their own brand of inositol (powder 600mg 18k and tablets 500mg 4,900) and choline(3800).

thanks sis where can I get the Mason fat burner? Or which one is better?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mummyejire:

thanks sis where can I get the Mason fat burner? Or which one is better?

I got some at Alpha pharmacy in Ikeja.
That's what I used so id recommend that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.