Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5436495 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sosopi(f): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fvine:

I don't live in PH so can't help. But am sure you can find in Big Pharmacies, Supermarkets and/or online. PH Mamas will help you out further.

I just thought I should give a few pointers that you may or may not be aware of already:

1. Evening Primrose Oil : helps with Hormonal Imbalance and also making/increasing EWCM. Should be taking form AF (Period) to Ovulation as it causes uterine contractions which can prevent implantation or cause chemical pregnancy if taken after Ovulation. A substitute is Omega 3,6 & 9 combo which balances the hormones and helps increase Fertile CM too. The Omega's are safe all through the cycle. There are also home remedies for increasing CM which has been severally shared on this thread.

2. Vitex : Is known as a wonder herb but is mostly useful for women with irregular cycles. Most Women with regular cycles have reported that it messed

3. Apple Cider Vinegar : Please ensure the brand you get has the "Mother" attached. A good and popular brand is Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar.

You're welcome to the thread, may your stay be Fruitful and short. Take Care and God bless.

Amen .Thank you very much and god bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sosopi(f): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pls where can I get evening prime rose ,vitex and apple cider venigar -mother port arcourt mum pls help .thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sosopi(f): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ttc for some yrs now , I have been ok with all scan/ test done..with normal menses.for the first time my AF was strange it lasted for a whole day. And it was a week late. Feeling preg I decided to go for a scan after the scan it was said multiply tiny cyst ,this is strange doctor said I should go for hormon profile due to the scan indicated nothing much for her to prescrib anything yet.. Pls mummys can I get any advice here.. Plss I need medical advice here, is time to have my children..amen..thanks a lot smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sosopi(f): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
mamakendra:

Welcome my dear sister to this wonderful family. May your stay be very short and very fruitful.
You can get most, if not all of what you listed at Health plus shop at Spar shopping Mall, near Govt house Ph
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sosopi(f): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
mamakendra:

Welcome my dear sister to this wonderful family. May your stay be very short and very fruitful.
You can get most, if not all of what you listed at Health plus shop at Spar shopping Mall, near Govt house Ph

Oh thank you so much, smileythat's great I will get there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wow..i am so so grateful #Fvine #Donatee #Losemm and others..I am just so happy..
But #Fvine, what has bad breath got to do with low libido? sad what brand of maca root would u recommend? I just called one of my friends that sells 'Forever' products. Can I get that of 'Forever'?
I feel so comfortable expressing my mind..
God bless u all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sosopi:
Ttc for some yrs now , I have been ok with all scan/ test done..with normal menses.for the first time my AF was strange it lasted for a whole day. And it was a week late. Feeling preg I decided to go for a scan after the scan it was said multiply tiny cyst ,this is strange doctor said I should go for hormon profile due to the scan indicated nothing much for her to prescrib anything yet.. Pls mummys can I get any advice here.. Plss I need medical advice here, is time to have my children..amen..thanks a lot smiley
Sis, your Dr is right & on point. Go for the scan as directed. He/She wants to match your Hormonal Profile result to your scan result before she can conclude on a diagnosis and next line of action. The Dr will be suspecting PCOS I believe. I'll suggest you get a diagnosis and line of action before you start buying supplements and all what not. Please calm down, stress is not good for ttc, do your part and leave the rest to God. It is well. God has promised that none shall be barren in the land, believe him and that settles it. Take Care and God Bless.

NB: Am not sure we have a qualified Medical Dr (Ob/Gyn) amongst us, we're a group of kind and supportive women (e-family, e-sisters) who have common goals which is getting pregnant. We have in the process of achieving our goal gathered knowledge through different means and this knowledge is what we share.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Queenbuki:
Wow..i am so so grateful #Fvine #Donatee #Losemm and others..I am just so happy..
But #Fvine, what has bad breath got to do with low libido? sad what brand of maca root would u recommend? I just called one of my friends that sells 'Forever' products. Can I get that of 'Forever'?
I feel so comfortable expressing my mind..
God bless u all.
You're welcome. Bad breath can put you off from getting intimate and if it's a recurring thing like it's steady, then your mind just registers it and matches it with getting intimate and that could be a put off and ultimately decrease your interest and libido in getting intimate. Getting intimate goes with the mind.

Honestly any brand should do the job but I never felt any difference when I used Forever Maca. It might just be me sha. But then I also had Hormonal Imbalance, had Fibroids was also battling with my weight and depressed that the Forever Weight Loss packages were a waste of my time and money so that could have been a factor. Remember Maca is not good to be used together with Hormonal Drugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dazzle86:
hello house,I am using the clean point tampon. it's been about 15hours but I have not experienced cramps. Though I am only using it for preventive purpose. is that the reason I am not feeling cramps?

CC Mumihaja and other mamas who have used clean point tampon.

@Dazzle86, grin this your question feels like going for a crusade and every one falls under anointing except you & pastor must explain why.....TTC women & cramps....those that feel cramps assume something is wrong and you want to know why you ain't feeling no cramps....my dear it depends on your body, some people's body are quite sensitive and they might feel slight cramps as the tampon magnets debris from the uterus and tubes....whether you cramp or not the tampo is still doing its job.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JummaiTWINS: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good afternoon my ATC mamas,I JUST GOT MY BFP.....my body still dey shake.........halleluyah

42 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tuesday - starting from 15th Mar, 2016.
32. Drdreluv, 33. lily19, 34. Miraclebaby, 35. Anikeayun, 36. Cionon, 37. Alwaystrue, 38. FOTMAG, 39. Omankem, 40. Peacefulwealth, 41. FavourMSJ, 42. Beegurl, 43. Hotmomma, 44. Lilyspringamour, 45. Precy22, 46. Waistbead 47. Mumigrace, 48. Legendsmother, 49. Janix2, 50. stina4u, 51. Oleayo, 52. Redeemed 53. Rute 54. Gsawlah 55. NoLuvLost 56. Mumydidi, 57. Omowunminow, 58. Sammiejo, 59. Chyvia, 60. Babyadorable, 61. Peddylov,

Thank you Lord for the names above and I pray that all their prayers will be answered in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
JummaiTWINS:
Good afternoon my ATC mamas,I JUST GOT MY BFP.....my body still dey shake.........halleluyah

Hey! Congrats... you must carry to term whether the devil likes it or not.....Congrats dear, am so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
@Jumamaitwins, am dancing shoki for your twins.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sosopi(f): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
heroesoff8:
Blowing baby dust into the thread! May God in his mercy remember every womb/groin on this thread in Jesus name amen!
As we take treatments please FAITH IT UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS!
Shallom!

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
JummaiTWINS:

Congrats sis. Abeg no shake, its ur time to relax and enjoy. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sosopi(f): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fvine:

Sis, your Dr is right & on point. Go for the scan as directed. He/She wants to match your Hormonal Profile result to your scan result before she can conclude on a diagnosis and next line of action. The Dr will be suspecting PCOS I believe. I'll suggest you get a diagnosis and line of action before you start buying supplements and all what not. Please calm down, stress is not good for ttc, do your part and leave the rest to God. It is well. God has promised that none shall be barren in the land, believe him and that settles it. Take Care and God Bless.

NB: Am not sure we have a qualified Medical Dr (Ob/Gyn) amongst us, we're a group of kind and supportive women (e-family, e-sisters) who have common goals which is getting pregnant. We have in the process of achieving our goal gathered knowledge through different means and this knowledge is what we share.
AMEN
Ok Fvine thank you so much, your swift respond is highly encouraging. God bless you too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amarapearl: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
@sosopi, go to medicines mart at 24 Evo road Gra Phase 2, you will get all the drugs you need. got pre seed, evening primrose oil from there last week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sosopi(f): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
JummaiTWINS:

I celebrate with you sis , blessed be God forever. Congratulations..we receive in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sosopi:
Pls where can I get evening prime rose ,vitex and apple cider venigar -mother port arcourt mum pls help .thanks

Next time supermarket along abacha road has Apple cider vinegar. Someone asked me to get vitex for her and a saw one last bottle at a pharmacy and decided to buy but before I contacted her she had already gotten from jumia, let me know if you can't find vitex and evening primrose

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sosopi(f): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Amarapearl:
@sosopi, go to medicines mart at 24 Evo road Gra Phase 2, you will get all the drugs you need. got pre seed, evening primrose oil from there last week

Wow Thanks a lot,it's even close to my house.. shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JummaiTWINS: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks mamas,am sprinkling baby dust to every1 here......we are all gonna port to d preggy thread b4 d end of d 1st half of this year.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
@Jummaitwims, congratulations!!!!!!! Stress free 9 months by God's grace. Happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
JummaiTWINS:
Congrats on your Pregnancy (Twins?) * winks * Praying you have a H & H Pregnancy and Childbirth, Amen. Am Tapping the Twins Anointing

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
JummaiTWINS:

Big Congrats!!! Ur name don enter March Bfp roll call! @ my sweet ATC mamas, let it flow jare. Thank God una like theBfp Roll call concept. Na Fvine bring the idea. God helped me to implement it. Wasn't easy but so worth it. Was looking for more ways to give to the thread as I be JJC mama. We use all the names of those who hv gotten their bfp as point of contact to us believing. We all are going to celebrate soon. Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
@ jummaiTwins.....Congrats dear ,God b prasied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
JummaiTWINS:

congrats sis and happy bumping in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
@JumaiTwins

Yaaay. U don WIN. Happy bumping. Pls relax cos its for real and may d good LORD sustain it. AMEN.
" shaking". I can relate with it, ur hands,whole body will virtually b vibrating. LOL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jumaiywins , congrats dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Okay, thank you Sis
Fvine:

Ok. Well am sure that with all the pointers in your hormonal assay, he might want to consider and treat you as having PCO(S). Fear not it's easily overcome through either Ovulation induction and Post Ovulation support, drugs, supplements and a healthy lifestyle (Low Carb Diet + Exercise)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
@JumaiTwins, Big big Congrats. I wish you a healthy and stress free pregnancy.

@All, you are next
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hearty congratulations Jummaitwins.
Please do not fail to report yourself to the hospital and see if your doctor wants to support your triplets with progesterone suppositories.
Also relax and enjoy your pregnancy, you shall carry your triplets in your arms at the end of this pregnancy IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jummaitwins congrats h&h 9months

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.