Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408873 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iffffffy(f): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mamas, you are next to be announced. My sister in law just delivered bouncing twins(a boy and a girl) after 16years of ttcing. God is great.

28 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
@Sarahjoe1000 chaiii see how am smiling and singing while reading your post. Abeg God you too much, ocean divider, mountain mover and God that only Him get industry where them they produce children grin grin. I bow before you Lord. I beg you to always be with mamaito ( mama triplets) through out this journey. Protect her and her los in Jesus name, amen.

This good news dey sweet my body ooo. In short infact na me be next mama triplets grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Iffffffy:
Mamas, you are next to be announced. My sister in law just delivered bouncing twins(a boy and a girl) after 16years of ttcing. God is great.
Congrats to ur sis in law. I tap into this testimony, me too I want twins (boy and girl) & I believe that God has settled me already. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dazzle86:

please, did you have a regular cycle before clomid.

Yes my cycle usually is 28days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
@Iffffffy congratulations to your sil. This kind God ooo I never see your type ooo, this kind God oooo blessed be your Holy Name.

God I thank You for blessing this your daughter. Joy over flow in my heart, sing a new song to the Lord. I will praise Your name, I will lift you high, glory hosanna aaa,sing a new song to the Lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lynsunny:
@Chichung91 remember that there is light always at the end of the tunnel. God is never asleep and I know that He will do something beautiful in your life soon. He shall surely reward and visit you cos you are His own. Please be strong and positive in your faith. I will be praying for you. grin grin

Amen my sister. We did our 7th year wedding anniversary last month. But I believe He will make all things beautiful in His time. Just that it's really painful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
chichung91:

Amen my sister. We did our 7th year wedding anniversary last month. But I believe He will make all things beautiful in His time. Just that it's really painful

Sorry dear about the failed procedure, having gone through the same thing I can tell you it hurts....especially when your doctor cannot even tell you why it failed. At least you where in the know about the thin uterine lining. I have read your history you have posted so far and I see its majorly a male issue for you guys except for the harshness of clomid on your uterine lining.
My advice to you is not to rush into another procedure immediately, im sure the hospital told you to do another procedure immediately.... They are more concerned about your money and to quickly move you on to IVF stage.
Please take time to prepare your bodies for the procedure. Do a detox and antibiotics treatment... The antibiotics might help further improve your dh's numbers.
To improve your ovarian reserve you use dhea, coQ10 and Vit E.
Substitute clomid for soy isoflavone, tamoxifen or letrozole.
You can start the detox as soon as AF shows up.
Baby dust to all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
You are the reason why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice
Why I sing to You
You are the reason I'm alive
I am here to say
It's all because of You
(Repeat)
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason. Jesus I tank u for the lives of all atc mama and papa's. You are the reason we are alive today, tank u for the gifts of twins and triplets, for conception, we know you will lift up every depressed soul and encourage everyone among us dt is discouraged and tired and does not know wat else to do. The resurrection power shall come upon each and everyone of us and bring alive watever is dead in our organs and dt of our spouses thereby making us fruitful parents of wonderful children and making our quiver fill with as many children that our heart yearns for. Our ebenezer we luk up to you pls show mercy on us and let us not be ashamed let us speak to the enemy at the gate because you will equip us with children in our youth not in old age. Thankyou for answered prayers @ all let's celebrate easter with high hopes our God will and must surely come through for us. Happy easter from me to you u all wit lots of love.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Update on Akure midwife
I was planning to see her next month without DH's knowledge because he does not really believe in things like that. But deep down I didn't want any secret. So I mentioned it to him and he said 'why wait till next month when you can speak with her on the phone'
I just called her and she sounded so nice and matured. She asked me to call back on Saturday because she will be travelling by Monday. So by Saturday, a date will be fixed for us to meet. I pray it ends well and in praise.

For the gift of twins and triplets, we say thank you Lord.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
chichung91:

But I believe He will make all things beautiful in His time. Just that it's really painful

I love the above. Continue believing HIM always dear. I know it's painful but keep on believing and trusting Him.

Just do as @sugah adviced. Take care of yourself and do the needful, the next one will be ptwins or triplets by God's grace, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just tot to share this song of gratitude to God for the things he's done, he's doing, nd yet to do

*singin* When I think upon your goodness;
And Your faithfulness each day
I’m convinced it’s not because I am worthy –
to receive the kind of love that You give.
But I’m grateful for your mercy,
and I’m grateful for your grace
And because of how You’ve poured out Yourself,
I have come to sing this song out in praise
Refrain:

Imela, Imela (Thank You! Thank You!)
Okaka, Onyekeruwa (Great and Might creator of the world)
Imela, Imela, (Thank You! Thank You!)
Eze m Oh (My King)

Lord I worship u wif all of my being...........
A closed mouth is a closed destiny........ open ur lips nd confess positivity! It is well! Rejoice

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iffffffy(f): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lynsunny:
@Iffffffy congratulations to your sil. This kind God ooo I never see your type ooo, this kind God oooo blessed be your Holy Name.

God I thank You for blessing this your daughter. Joy over flow in my heart, sing a new song to the Lord. I will praise Your name, I will lift you high, glory hosanna aaa,sing a new song to the Lord.
thank you so much. Your joy is here already.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iffffffy(f): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
favouredestiny:

Congrats to ur sis in law. I tap into this testimony, me too I want twins (boy and girl) & I believe that God has settled me already. Amen.
yes!!! He has settled you already. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
purity22:
Hello fruitfull mamas. Its been a while, have been reading silently for a while now and am very happy for all the pregnant mamas in the house. may you all carry to full term in christ name.

With my financial condition, i know that i can only wait for a miracle in my life to be able to go for ivf. my 2nd wedding anniversary is 29 of this month that is in 3days time, i just wish and pray that on that day my God will show me mercy and bless my womb. Please mamas i need your prayers too. fertility blessings to all

Ur post moved me into reading ur previous posts and I can see where u're coming from. Belef me sis. God dd not forget u. He said ' non shall be barren in d land', u're included in dat non my dear. Our God is a provider and He will surprise u by turning situation around for u. Know ds for sure. It will end in praise and one day u will look back to today and laugh. Its well wt u dearie

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
triangullar:
Update on Akure midwife
I was planning to see her next month without DH's knowledge because he does not really believe in things like that. But deep down I didn't want any secret. So I mentioned it to him and he said 'why wait till next month when you can speak with her on the phone'
I just called her and she sounded so nice and matured. She asked me to call back on Saturday because she will be travelling by Monday. So by Saturday, a date will be fixed for us to meet. I pray it ends well and in praise.

For the gift of twins and triplets, we say thank you Lord.

OMG!!!!! I am so excited over this development and I am waiting to hear the outcome of your meeting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
wow good news every corner.
congrats to all the belleful mama. wishing u all healthy nine months, smooth ride with painless delivery.
I tap into twins nd triplets move.
@ sugah thanks for the mention. I say a big amen to ur prayer. looking unto God for His miracle. hope lol(s) are good.
happy easter to u all. fruitful season all the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rachie83: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Graceyy83:
Hello ATC mothers! I have been a silent reader just registered this morning. My marriage is 4yrs plus. I had a failed ivf cycle on July 2015 and have been trying natural, hv tried some of WIDD many mama's posted but nothing yet. My test results n dat of DH are Ok, don't know wats causing this delay. Pls is there anything I can try? It has not been easy but God is too faithful to fail.
Hello sis,i was moved to leave a comment here,although i dont know what might be delaying you but why dont you give a company named camvacon a chance to work on you and your husband? if we can have a testimony i believe you can too.Although ours is on male fertulity but they have drugs for female fertility too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
@Mumihaja hope you are doing great. I want to pm you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
delor:

Ur post moved me into reading ur previous posts and I can see where u're coming from. Belef me sis. God dd not forget u. He said ' non shall be barren in d land', u're included in dat non my dear. Our God is a provider and He will surprise u by turning situation around for u. Know ds for sure. It will end in praise and one day u will look back to today and laugh. Its well wt u dearie

Amen and thanks my dear. Am greatfull
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
PLEASE DON'T READ AND PASS. THANK YOU.

Thanks to all sabi Mums who take thier time to answer questions here.
Please I would like to know FERTILEAID success story or an idea about if from anyone who used it. Does it work on low progesterone and does it regularise cycle?

Thanks as I await your responses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
wonyi:

So touching but u know your confess moves God.why do u feel without IVF u won't conceive?why do u feel God can't bless u without IVF?so change ur thinking n start confessing positively.discuss your issues with God. Have u tried herbal?have u tried a gynaecologist in teaching hospital or health centre. There was a mama here preparing for ivf n took her time to detox n eat fruits n vegetables n she got her bfp before the ivf
the God if impossibility will visit u. Remember being sorrowful doesn't solve anything. Dust yourself up n enjoy your marriage. You will be remembered according to the time of life n I pray that time is now.

I said that because i lost my fellopian tubes to two ectopic pregnances. thanks for your encouragement and i believe it. My prayer always is where my faith is shaking, let God's mercy speak for me.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fvine:

I don't know what the issue is and why you think it's only IVF that can give you your bfp. But believe me, if IVF is the only means through which God will bless you, then he'll surely provide the financial means for you. Just pray, have faith and believe. He's still in the business of miracles. Happy Easter in advance.

Amen and thanks dear. Wish you God's blessings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.

Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

There re so many challenges u re going through but that
doesn't change God or d word of God concerning ur life/
situation. Keep on declaring d word in faith n rejoice to bid
away sadness n sorrows from ur hearts n let God know u
trust Him more than Eva.
The Lord will surely visit us n make us rejoice this year.
Amen.
Congrats to safely deliveries of twins n triplets, God is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
sugah:

Sorry dear about the failed procedure, having gone through the same thing I can tell you it hurts....especially when your doctor cannot even tell you why it failed. At least you where in the know about the thin uterine lining. I have read your history you have posted so far and I see its majorly a male issue for you guys except for the harshness of clomid on your uterine lining.
My advice to you is not to rush into another procedure immediately, im sure the hospital told you to do another procedure immediately.... They are more concerned about your money and to quickly move you on to IVF stage.
Please take time to prepare your bodies for the procedure. Do a detox and antibiotics treatment... The antibiotics might help further improve your dh's numbers.
To improve your ovarian reserve you use dhea, coQ10 and Vit E.
Substitute clomid for soy isoflavone, tamoxifen or letrozole.
You can start the detox as soon as AF shows up.
Baby dust to all.

Thanks dear. How do I go about the detox and antibiotics treatment? I mean what do I use. I literally persuade dh to take his drugs though he is now cooperating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
chichung91:

Thanks dear. How do I go about the detox and antibiotics treatment? I mean what do I use. I literally persuade dh to take his drugs though he is now cooperating.
Lynsunny:

I love the above. Continue believing HIM always dear. I know it's painful but keep on believing and trusting Him.

Just do as @sugah adviced. Take care of yourself and do the needful, the next one will be ptwins or triplets by God's grace, amen.

[size=8pt][/size] Amen you guys are really encouraging. I will do as adviced thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
iomoge2:
Someone asked me if I used d letrozole. No, I didn't.
I was planning too. So I got prepared.
Then I came here to ask and was advised on Iso fla.... Since I was on vitex and iso fla was natural.

But I didn't get to use the letrozole or even buy the iso flav.

The cycle was long and I did a lot since I didn't expect to ovulate, however I stopped almost all I was doing on Cd30 waiting for af.

I was taking ecoslim - @Sugah gave me 2 pkts to help me with the weight lose.
I was also taking mason fat burner -she also gave me a bottle to help with the fat burning
Then I had one doctor james pills -laxative I was taking every night and I empty my whole system by 3am.
I was also taking d Dr James tea in d morning
I was also taking metformin - Sugah also gave me like 4 sachets or so.

Infact ehn, she just blessed me and I was taking them, I was praying to get a miracle like her... Cos hers too was unexpected.

Another thing I did which I don't know if I mentioned was I took antibiotics with dh
That was for 10days from cd12 till 22.

Naturally I just wanted to wait for af and stopped all on Cd30 or 35 and got a Bfp on cd50 or so.

There another part....I was always talking to Udoomama and she kept encouraging me, when I tell her am just waiting for af, she would say no, u would get a positive test. And I was like no, I didn't ovulate and she would say she too didn't know if she ovulated or not.
That I should just know it's a positive. She was so sure.
When she wanted to even help me with letrozole cos Its cheaper from her location, she was like why not wait a bit and I was like no o, as soon as af starts I would want to use it.
That's how she got them and even added M2tone and other drugs -metformin and all.

I have digressed? Don't mind me, I just know I had more to share as I stated that my keypad was acting up.

I also did my master cleanse but stopped at 3 days.
That's same month o. I wanted to lose weight at all cost but I lost only 2 or 3 kg. Although I felt very light all through the cycle... Wasn't heavy and clumsy like b4.

Pls what antibiotics can I use to detoxify

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Verse 1:
Don't be weary, don't be dismayed,
God's going to wipe all of your tears away;
for He knows all your suffering and He knows all pain,
He knows your every weakness, God knows all about your strain.
Chorus:
He's working it out,
He's working it out,
I don't know what you've been going through,
but He knows what it's all about.

He's working it out,
He's working it out,
keep patiently waiting,
keep patiently waiting,
keep patiently waiting
for I know He'll bring you out.

Verse 2:
You've been searching for an answer and no one seems to know.
In a world of confusion, that's filled with more confusion,
then you begin to wonder, ?what's the use of my going on??

Chorus

Bridge:
Hold on, don't you ever give up,
let my Jesus in, I guarantee He knows.
Though the road is rough and the going gets tough,
the hills are hard to climb, looking for peace of mind.

Vamp:
Hold on,
hold on,
hold on,
hold on.

Ending:
Keep patiently waiting,
keep patiently waiting,
keep patiently waiting
for I know He'll bring you out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 27, 2016
Lynsunny:

Amen thank you sis. I really appreciate you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter my dear sisters, hope una neva chop all the chicken finish?lolz
I will like to know if I can use ACV and BSM, Lemon,Garlic during the 2weeks wait?
can it affect conception or implantation?
Am presently on Metformin and have discontinued all the above for fear of negative effect. A beg make una help me touch light this matter.
I tend to add weight easily and these are what I use to control my size(orobokibo sombodi).lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Hallelujah! Christ is RISEN! Mamas, that stone of limitation has been rolled away.......

Happy Easter dear sisters kiss

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2016
sugah:

So i started out with a detox/colon cleanse
-squeeze lemon in warm water and drink first thing in the morning
-my detox juice (i bought a juicer) contents were -celery, apple, cucumber, green pepper, (parsley occassionally),lemon and ginger root. i drink this right after the lemon water
-swedish bitters mixed in water i took all through the day
-also got dulcolax (laxative), took that for 3 days.
-the plan was to continue with living bitters after the swedish bitters finishes cos i had just started my period when i started the detox and living bitters was not recommended for women in their period. I bought living bitters, took 1 spoon and trashed the damn thing! that shii is bitter!!!!!!!

Typical meal plan was: Breakfast- 2 eggs
Lunch- moi moi or grilled chicken and steamed vegetables
Dinner- chicken peppersoup, vegetable soup with little oil or just lots of watermelon
snack in between meals, fruits or nuts. Lots of water all through the day

Exercise routine: started out slow initially ..started with 30mins everyday but ended up doing 2 hours in the gym 4 or 5 times a week. 1hr cardio and 1 hr weight training. Best way to stay disciplined is to find someone to workout with...it helps with motivation

My pharmacists also added some drugs. A brand of orlistat (Ecoslim or Xenical) and fat burner supplement (it contains inositol and vitamin B6 which is wonderful for women with PCOS). Orlistat is prescribed for obese people, it breaks down the fat and you pass it out as oil in your stool. so you see oil in your faeces, that kind of discourages you from eating meals that are cooked with red oil (at least it did that to me grin )

Id just post the antibiotics prescription here for anyone who wants to do it.

INSTRUCTIONS ·
The treatment needs to be followed by both partners at the same time (please let us know if you are taking any other antibiotics)
· The antibiotics should be taken on empty stomach or after a meal.
· Alcohol intake should be avoided during treatment period.
· Keep upright position for at least 30 minutes after intake of DOXYCYCLINE and avoid taking it too late in the evening.
· Avoid intake of dairy products with or close to DOXYCYCLINE intake and limit exposure to sunlight because of possible photosensitivity reaction.

Day 1: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

Day 2: NOTHING

Day 3-7: Doxycycline tbs 100mg, [one tablet in the morning and one in the evening]

Day 8: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

Day 9-24: Doxycycline tbs 100mg, [one tablet in the morning and one in the evening]

Day 25: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

DURING THE TREATMENT YOU MAY TAKE 1 TABLET OMEPRAZOLE 20 mg OR PROBIOTICS IN CASE YOU HAVE SENSITIVE STOMACH OR IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR STOMACH IS UPSET.
BEFORE TAKING THE ABOVE ANTIBIOTICS PLEASE CONTACT US IF:
・ YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF ALLERGY
・ YOU TAKE ANY KIND OF MEDICATION

We suggest that you use condoms to avoid any re infections however if you want to try naturally the antibiotics would only be of benefit.

Chichungi91

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2016
sugah:

Id just post the antibiotics prescription here for anyone who wants to do it.

INSTRUCTIONS ·
The treatment needs to be followed by both partners at the same time (please let us know if you are taking any other antibiotics)
· The antibiotics should be taken on empty stomach or after a meal.
· Alcohol intake should be avoided during treatment period.
· Keep upright position for at least 30 minutes after intake of DOXYCYCLINE and avoid taking it too late in the evening.
· Avoid intake of dairy products with or close to DOXYCYCLINE intake and limit exposure to sunlight because of possible photosensitivity reaction.

Day 1: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

Day 2: NOTHING

Day 3-7: Doxycycline tbs 100mg, [one tablet in the morning and one in the evening]

Day 8: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

Day 9-24: Doxycycline tbs 100mg, [one tablet in the morning and one in the evening]

Day 25: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

DURING THE TREATMENT YOU MAY TAKE 1 TABLET OMEPRAZOLE 20 mg OR PROBIOTICS IN CASE YOU HAVE SENSITIVE STOMACH OR IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR STOMACH IS UPSET.
BEFORE TAKING THE ABOVE ANTIBIOTICS PLEASE CONTACT US IF:
・ YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF ALLERGY
・ YOU TAKE ANY KIND OF MEDICATION

Chichungi91

Thank you sis. Hmmm I hope can follow this process o. Moreso my uterus is also retroverted but I learnt it doesn't affect fertility

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.