Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408124 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
h
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Happy Easter to all mamas here. Although I don't comment often but I always peep here all the time cuz I can' t do without seeing all the encouragement been given here.

@ all preggy mamas may you carry to full term IJN and those of us still waiting I know and believe our testimony is around the corner, whether devil the likes it or not we all are you porting to pregnancy thread.
@ mama selling tampon pls I want to buy, how much is it? Am in Lagos

2016mum# confessionbringsconceptionplusirefusetobebarrenbecauseIamfruitful#

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
@Fvine i received delivery of the clean points from Roseey0 today . It didn't come in a pack though. I asked her why and she said its because she receives them in a carton so she delivers in pieces.

@ MiraclefromGod I got 6 pieces for 3k

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
chichung91:

No but this next cycle I'm starting on vitamin e and b complex I learnt they help the uterine lining

Sorry to jump in chichung91, when i did mine i was given m2-tone to take twice daily for five days. I was told it helps the uterine lining. Maybe you should ask your gyne.
N.B my m2-tone was taken along with the clomid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lolarde google " orange pill" then select images. Go thru all the images you have there, you should be able to see your pill there.
Also including any inscriptiom on the pill ( numbers or letters) can also help.
Your Dr might not want to disclose the name of the drugs so you wont self medicate by buying it OTC, but you need to know what drugs you are using and check out its reviews online.

Hello mamas!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
She can even say orange pill for ttc. undecided undecided undecided

I think Doctors meet a lotta patients that know so much so they are trying to hoard info now.

They know women talk and am sure they know we have forums like this
this.
Am even sure they come to read if chanced.... Not just NL but baby center and d likes.

They don't want us helping each other, they prefer we run to em all d time.
embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2016
iomoge2:

I think Doctors meet a lotta patients that know so much so they are trying to hoard info now.

this.
Am even sure they come to read if chanced.... Not just NL but baby center and d likes.

smiley well, they have failed. Women will always keep helping one another, lol.
Women have risen & taken charge of their fertility. 90% of women that have conquered ttc didn't sit & fold their hands following their schemes. They had to push further.
So they should keep hoarding information, cheesy experience is the best teacher & women have a lot of that. So together we've become our own 'unlicensed physicians'. Lols grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2016
iomoge2:

this.

ehn, they try well well so dat they can continue to sell a drug that is supposed to cost #2k5 for #5k! It's not their fault!
Minwile, how is the pushing ministry ma, it's like no more sleepy sleepy..
@all, gud morning, have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2016
@Loisemm congratulations. Thank God for not allowing their plans to work. May HE continue making a way for your home where there is no way in Jesus name, amen. Next is your bfp grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Gd morning my fruitful mamas. @Ivine, Sugah, wholesomegrace and other mamas, I thank u so very much for answering my post which really gave me some relief, i cld hv posted b/4 now but haven troubles with my phone at home during this holidy.

Pls mamas add me to the prayer list, i want to be a partaker to this BFP blessing.

I bought only castor oil for 10k, hv started using it but d thing was painful when i placed it on my abdomen, don't know if am suppose to feel that way and how many times am to use it in a month, huby pitied me as i was sweating like English chicken. shocked. am gathering to buy serrapeptase and Women Best friend very expensive when i checked. I still hope and believe dat God will remember and settle me and all the mamas dat is looking up to HIM. IJN

@all pls remain blessed, have a wonderful day today and baby dust to all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Thank you so much my beloved E-family. God will continue arising on behalf of everyone of You. May You never lack favour or helpers in your time of need.
4realwoman, how are you? Been a while I saw ur prayer lists/prayers. This week I am in prayer mode. I am seriously expectant as I end this tww. Lord pls...
Oh Lord we appreciate you for everyone on this thread. We appreciate You for what You have done for our sisters now in the preggy thread. We pray You carry them safely to term and protect their LOs.
My Jehovah Our great Provider pls we thank You for our Bfps in advance. We pray You correct all that needs to be corrected in our bodies. Lord, make everything be the right measure and quality for successful conception, implantation and pregnancy. Through Jesus Christ we ask. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Baaby:

I bought only castor oil for 10k,

Maybe you meant 1k and your phone is acting up.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2016
sugah:

I bought mine 400 naira for constipation. I didn't know it can help with fertility.....interesting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
foe123:

I bought mine 400 naira for constipation. I didn't know it can help with fertility.....interesting.

I believe we have been preaching that here for a while now. Its the same castor oil, as long as its cold pressed and not the diluted ones Naturalistas use on their hair.
Costs between 400 and 700 naira depending on your location.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
@Venizia pls can I have d Clean point lady's contact? TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
@ Stephyberry: its 08063861919
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
y do doctors still prescribe clomid when it has so many side effects. My obgyn says it improves egg quality
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
sugah:

yes maam @sugah, i mean 10 thousand naira, it came in a big bottle, jus had no choice dat's why i collected it.

Maybe i will snap and post the pix here for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello wonderful mamas of great children, the backbones of extraordinary men, please o how can one get rid or treat reccurrent candida albicans. It comes everytime i get my period either right before or as it is ending. Doctors just keep giving normal treatment of Klovinal pessaries and diflucan only for it to return in another 2 weeks. Please help oooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kweenkong(f): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello fruitful mama,
Hope you all had a lovely easter holiday. To the big belles how is the bumping.
Please I need your input. I have started using the omega 369 and I noticed that af came heavy as usual but without the clots I am believing that a good sign. Hubby got some gnld supplements ( maca and royal jelly), can I use them?
Haven't gone for the test, but hopefully next month, finances are very low for us now. I also want hubby and I to start the antibiotics for like a 2weeks. What do you all think.

Cc Fvine
Sugah
And all other sabi mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
venizia:
@Fvine i received delivery of the clean points from Roseey0 today . It didn't come in a pack though. I asked her why and she said its because she receives them in a carton so she delivers in pieces.
@ MiraclefromGod I got 6 pieces for 3k

Thanks venizia pls where did u buy it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
CovenantBabies:

shocked shocked shocked Baaby! shocked shocked shocked you emptied your pocket of 10k to buy castor oil shocked
Pls is this castor oil refined like gold! I think I need a drop of it.

That's too much now Sis. You should have come here to ask first before going ahead to use that whole money you would have used to buy serrapeptase & castor oil together to buy just castor oil which is usually not more than N500.

When you said pain while doing the castor oil therapy, do you mean the heat? Can you describe the pain you mean so we can get a clearer picture of what's going on. However, I feel maybe you should reduce the hotness of the water in your bottle to a degree you can withstand. And hope you did the therapy the right way with flanel etc.
May God make this procedure work for you!

@CovenantBabies my sis, na wa for TTC, i jus felt i have no more time to waste so i emptied my a/c believing i have gotten the one that will work for me sharp sharp. I think i would say the pain is as a result of the heat from the hot water bottle. I requested him to give me the pack as i learnt it comes in pack but he said it is finished. So i used a little thick face towel like soak the castor oil, covered it with thick dhl nylon then place the hot water bottle on my abdomen and covered with blanket. I don't know if i did well cos i hv not seen the pack before or even knowing what flanel is. sorry my sisters for the long talk, i be olodo for all this one o.

God is still on d throne.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thank you Jesus you are the owner of my soul
Alpha omega you are worthy to be praise,
In all generations there's no one like you,
Alpha omega you are worthy to be praise.

Thank you in advance for what you are about to do in our life father...

2016mum# confessionbringsconceptionplusIrefusetobebarrenbecauseIamfruitful#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrlycan: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thanks for the information, it is very helpful, I found the best herbal relief for constipation last year, I hope this website can help your guys too: www.constipation-relief.net.

It is natural herbal, no side effect, just stick to your navel, no need to bear the bad taste, your will go to restroom without pain, very comfortable to use and no bad feelings.

I used it last year, after the first time use, 6 months no constipation, before that, no medicine can help me, I live a horrible life, 6 months later, constipation again, but never that horrible any more, I bought another pack, it help me out again, now from the second time I use is 8 month, I feel I need it again.

It may cannot cure constipation forever, but it is really the best for constipation, I used so many different kinds of medicine, it is so hard for me to bear the horrible taste, and after a while, it can never help again, this one, at least two years till now it still doesn't have dependence.

Worth to try! the website promised fully refund if not work, no risk, you will like it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Baaby:

yes maam @sugah, i mean 10 thousand naira, it came in a big bottle, jus had no choice dat's why i collected it.

Maybe i will snap and post the pix here for u.

Every mallam with his kettle. If you are ok with spending that much then iv gat no rights to rebuke you.

I did castor oil therapy for 4days while I had gufei bao inside of me. This is what it cost me,

3 bottles of castor oil : 1800 (3*600)
Water bottle: 1200 (dem even cheat me cos I bought it in a supermarket.... It was going for 800naira traffic hawkers)
Aba BYC singlet(flannel): 150 naira
Nylon bag: free shoprite nylon.
Towel: free.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Towerofgrace:
Hello wonderful mamas of great children, the backbones of extraordinary men, please o how can one get rid or treat reccurrent candida albicans. It comes everytime i get my period either right before or as it is ending. Doctors just keep giving normal treatment of Klovinal pessaries and diflucan only for it to return in another 2 weeks. Please help oooo.

make una no do jump and pass oo!!!! embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Great mothers, please can I take omega 369 while on antibiotics treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
I throw away salute to mamas!make una no mind my mIA
This$ $my$ fone$ Get fault$ dats y,u$ can see the fault as I type this.$
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Graceyy83:
Great mothers, please can I take omega 369 while on antibiotics treatment.
$
Yes dear,just give space between$ $each administration,no drug drug interaction $to the best of my$ pharmaceutical$ knowledge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
sugah:

Every mallam with his kettle. If you are ok with spending that much then iv gat no rights to rebuke you.

I did castor oil therapy for 4days while I had gufei bao inside of me. This is what it cost me,

3 bottles of castor oil : 1800 (3*600)
Water bottle: 1200 (dem even cheat me cos I bought it in a supermarket.... It was going for 800naira traffic hawkers)
Aba BYC singlet(flannel): 150 naira
Nylon bag: free shoprite nylon.
Towel: free.

Thank u very much @sugah i think i will go for this after i finish this current one, i pray to receive my bfp before then Amen. i understand u ma, it wasnt even easy for me as i spend that much. Did i hear u say u no get right to rebuke me? a beg make u rebuke me wella any way u can maybe dat one will make my head straight grin grin. Pls can u advise me any substitute to Women Best Friend as i want start taken them immediately.

The Lord is ur strength IJN.

cc: Ivine, wholesomegrace, covenantBabies and my other sabi mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
venizia:
@ Stephyberry: its 08063861919

THANKS DEAR

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.