Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,630 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419828 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Baba we praise Your name You are worthy of praise (2x)
You are worthy of praise (2x)
Baba we praise Your name You are worthy of praise.
Awesome God, we say good morning. Thank You for ur resurrection and life. Thank You for giving it up all for us. Thank You for taking all our problems, sorrows, cares, worries, pain, delay, doctors reports, conditions, financial constraints away with Your death, Lord.
Thank You for replacing them with strength, solutions, joy unspeakable, immense favour, timely answers, financial wealth, good health with Your resurrection.
Jesus You are good and faithful. We believe You for the cause that has brought us together here. Thank You for our Bfps, pregnancies and healthy children. Amen.

(Testimony- (no be Bfp. That one is still coming by His grace). ......

..... ..... even greater dimension. May His Name continually be praised!)

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2016
Ademide02:
Congratulations Oleayo22, May you carry go term and deliver safely IJN
Please ma,you mentioned dhea as part of your WIDD,Can this drug be taken throughout the cycle?
thnks sis, yeah I took dhea and coq10 throughout the cycle as well as other supplements. Only things I stopped us were red raspberry, the chinese teas and the castor oil massage.
Don't forget to make sure hubby also takes coq10 cos its good for sperm quality, maca, mens supplements, etc.
Other things I did was I use to blend pomegranate for hubby and ofio for him. Its good for sperm quality and cervical mucous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Loisemm:
Awesome God, we say good morning. Thank You for ur resurrection and life. Thank You for giving it up all for us. Thank You for taking all our problems, sorrows, cares, worries, pain, delay, doctors reports, conditions, financial constraints away with Your death, Lord.
Thank You for replacing them with strength, solutions, joy unspeakable, immense favour, timely answers, financial wealth, good health with Your resurrection.
Jesus You are good and faithful. We believe You for the cause that has brought us together here. Thank You for our Bfps, pregnancies and healthy children. Amen.

(Testimony- (no be Bfp. That one is still coming by His grace). My Dh lost his job and Company apartment last two weeks. We had been having issues with how the company is run. No clear policy, discipline or direction. Its a family owned Company run by the family members. The devil and the company thought they hv rendered us jobless and homeless for March. But my people, God gave us another better job and apartment exactly a week later. They both came on a platter of gold. Dh had been applying and going for interviews cos we ourselves wanted to leave the former job. The company kept thinking we would come n beg them. They sent threat letters for us to sign hoping we will plead for more time to pack out of the house. Hmm. For where. Me n Dh did not sign the nonsense letter or call them for anything. God did not allow us to be disgraced. Instead, He disgraced those that thought they will disgrace us. They heard of our new job and apartment from their employees. Within this same March! As in I cried this weekend just thinking of how merciful and faithful this God is. He raised helpers for us that went out of their way to help us. I prayed for these helpers in my closet with tears in my eyes n asked God to make us help ppl more in an even greater dimension.May His Name continually be praised!)

Congrats sis, I'm happy for u. Its indeed a happy easter. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Oleayo22:

@dazzle, why not try soy isoflavon? You can take it on day 2-6, 3-7 or 5-9. Check wat I did differently. I also took robitusun cough syrup and ate pineapple from the day I saw +ve ovulation on my clear.
What brand of Soy ISO did you use and where did you get it? TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2016
@ Loisemm, a very big congrats to you and your DH. This is just the beginning because you'll be announcing your Bfp soon, Amen. Happy Easter Sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Praise be to God @ loisemm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2016
Fvine:

What brand of Soy ISO did you use and where did you get it? TIA
I have been trying to upload the pix but its not loading. Will try later. I got mine on amazon but I know I have seen at one of the health plus shops

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sarahjoe1000(f): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Thank you mamas for the prayers..God will do even more for you all...Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Oleayo22:

thnks sis, yeah I took dhea and coq10 throughout the cycle as well as other supplements. Only things I stopped us were red raspberry, the chinese teas and the castor oil massage.
Don't forget to make sure hubby also takes coq10 cos its good for sperm quality, maca, mens supplements, etc.
Other things I did was I use to blend pomegranate for hubby and ofio for him. Its good for sperm quality and cervical mucous.

Pls where can I get pomegranate I really need them right and wobenzyme.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2016
@ oleayo Pls how do I go about the castor oil massage and where doc I get red raspberry tea I have been googling for info in this. Thank you in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by alakara(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2016
i use this Easter period to pray for someone that Jesus will use his power of resurrection to resurrect any dead issues in ur life,womb and destiny in Jesus name amen.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Loisemm:

(Testimony- (no be Bfp. That one is still coming by His grace). My Dh lost his job and Company apartment last two weeks. We had been having issues with how the company is run. No clear policy, discipline or direction. Its a family owned Company run by the family members. The devil and the company thought they hv rendered us jobless and homeless for March. But my people, God gave us another better job and apartment exactly a week later. They both came on a platter of gold. Dh had been applying and going for interviews cos we ourselves wanted to leave the former job. The company kept thinking we would come n beg them. They sent threat letters for us to sign hoping we will plead for more time to pack out of the house. Hmm. For where. Me n Dh did not sign the nonsense letter or call them for anything. God did not allow us to be disgraced. Instead, He disgraced those that thought they will disgrace us. They heard of our new job and apartment from their employees. Within this same March! As in I cried this weekend just thinking of how merciful and faithful this God is. He raised helpers for us that went out of their way to help us. I prayed for these helpers in my closet with tears in my eyes n asked God to make us help ppl more in an even greater dimension.May His Name continually be praised!)

Congrates Loisemm, goodnews indeed. I tap into your testimony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
@Loisemm i bless God for your family, this is a beginning of a new thing in your home.
@all mamas that got their BFP i rejoice with you may you carry to term and deliver safely.
Happy easter to all, even if una no ask of me i no vex.
May the power of resurrection bring alive every dead situations around us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lolarde(f): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Happy Easter everyone.

Pls i plenty quiestions o.

I have been seeing a gynea for about a month now cos been TTC for about 10mths.
Without tests he started us on flagyl and doxycycline for infections.
After that gave us one orange tablet to take for 7days(1 daily). I dont mind knowing the name of d drug if possible. My hubby did a sperm count test and he said count was low and gave him one white and green capule for 3mths. I would also want to know the name of the drug.
Now i went for my hormonal blood test on the 25th of march and he told me to see him the very day i see AF
Now AF decides to come 2 days early and i rushed to see him this morning. He says d result of the test is not yet out. And gives me another prescription. This time i take half tablet at night only for 6 nights and then start taking one tablet in the morning and evening for the next 3 weeks.

I am confused now. Cos i dont have any test result i can say he is basing my own numerous prescriptions on.

I need to know d names of the drugs, i am paying through my nose for them o.

Doctors in the house, please help me.

Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
@loisem, it can only be God. May he take all the glory. Ur BFP announcement is next.

@lolarde, d drugs; are the not packed in a card or sth? Does ur doc nt permit you too ask questions? Why do I feel ur doc is being shady...... It is well ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
lolarde:
Happy Easter everyone.

After that gave us one orange tablet to take for 7days(1 daily). I dont mind knowing the name of d drug if possible. My hubby did a sperm count test and he said count was low and gave him one white and green capule for 3mths. I would also want to know the name of the drug.
Now i went for my hormonal blood test on the 25th of march and he told me to see him the very day i see AF
Now AF decides to come 2 days early and i rushed to see him this morning. He says d result of the test is not yet out. And gives me another prescription. This time i take half tablet at night only for 6 nights and then start taking one tablet in the morning and evening for the next 3 weeks.

I am confused now. Cos i dont have any test result i can say he is basing my own numerous prescriptions on.

Thank you.

Hello Lolarde, are the tablets not in a packet or in containers? Why would he just administer antibiotics to you without conducting test on you both? Did you care to ask him why he did that? Did you ask him for the names of the drugs and he refused to tell you? I am not in the medical profession but I've been a patient all my life and I can tell you that you don't need to accept any drug prescribed to you by your GP without him telling you the name or what its meant for. You have the right to know what treatment he is placing you on and if he refuses you can either go to a different hospital.
You can book a date with him and ask him the name of the drugs and also your test results, if he still refuse to tell you the name then please change to another hospital or simply let him know you know your right. We react differently to drugs so he would have told you the name or even conducted a test on you to ascertain if you would react to the drugs prescribed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
@lolarde did you try to find out the name of these drugs from your doctor and he refused to reveal the names? If yes, he is just over-charging you for the drugs.

Some doctors these days treat with antibiotics first before fertility drugs, so I cant fault him on that.

There's no way we can accurately "guess" what drugs you are taking.... Maybe the doctors amongst us can help.
I can't imagine ingesting any drugs that I don't know the name and possible side effects.

Loisemm that's divine favor. Congratulations to you and your dh

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oleayo22:

@dazzle, why not try soy isoflavon? You can take it on day 2-6, 3-7 or 5-9. Check wat I did differently. I also took robitusun cough syrup and ate pineapple from the day I saw +ve ovulation on my clear.

Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
chichung91:

Hmmm it's better you use its substitutes like letrozole, iso soy, etc. I wouldn't use that clomid if I were you

sorry to ask,but did you combine clomid with vitamin e when you used it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lolarde(f): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thanks at all who have responded. I tire for the matter. I would have to go and ask o. My eyes don open. When i told dh d price of d drugs this morning he said dont collect it yet. I cant shout too much. If they cant tell d name of the drugs, then deal is over with them. The hospital is a credible one tho, just can deal with this their method.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ademide02: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
@ Oleayo22, thank you for your timely response.You gave me just what I needed.
Happy Bumping ma!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dazzle86:

No but this next cycle I'm starting on vitamin e and b complex I learnt they help the uterine lining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
lolarde:
Happy Easter everyone.

After that gave us one orange tablet to take for 7days(1 daily). I dont mind knowing the name of d drug if possible. My hubby did a sperm count test and he said count was low and gave him one white and green capsule for 3mths. I would also want to know the name of the drug.

Thank you.

It sounds like your Dr is experienced and knows what he's doing. I say this because of his methods and protocols. but please ASK PLENTY QUESTIONS. GONE ARE THE DAYS OF "OH YES SIR" TO DRs. Hospitals these days 1st do antibiotics protocol for all fertility patients whether your test shows infection or not. This is because at the point of testing, some infections can be dormant and wont be picked up. Doxycyline is a cheap but very effective antibiotics. I got a very good dose of it after my surgery to prevent infections especially the types that causes tubal blockage. You can just ask to know the names of the drugs and find out that he's not hiding them. On the cost, Truth is that the country is hard now and these hospitals have bills to pay and Fertility treatments is one of the lucrative areas for hospitals. In fact you can get billed N2000 by a Hospital for a drug that you can buy for 800 - N1,200 in a Pharmacy.

My drugs also come in these hospital sachets without names but each time I go to the pharmacy inside the hospital to pick up my drugs, I ask for their names and they tell me. Sometimes they don't take it out of the pack to hide it, what happens most times is that the drugs are bought in the big volume container and they have to count out the number of tablets or capsules you have been prescribed. Although some Hospitals write the name of each drug on the sachet for the patient. I must also say that I've encountered a Dr that gave me some pills and blatantly refused to tell me the name after I paid heavily for it, well I collected and took the drugs and ran away afterwards when no bfp even came out of it and the Dr started guessing whether the Fibroids I have was affecting my fertility or not. For me I'd say don't cry foul until you have need to. Ask questions on all your concerns and ensure you fully understand & satisfied with all explanations given. Remember Drs are allowed to give treatment based on perceived symptoms and their knowledge even without or before having a test result, they sometimes can't just fold their hands waiting for tests that could take days or even weeks to come out while the time to act or administer treatment passes by.

The orange drug sounds like Cypri Gold although Cypri Gold would have "Cypri Gold" written at the back while the green and white drug could be Addyzoa. Bear in mind that there are several orange drugs and green and white drugs in this world, am only guessing. I must say that I like your Drs aggressiveness and protocols sha. You need to have faith in your Dr, so you need to ensure that all is clear to you and you're either ok or not. With all I've seen, if I don't have faith in a Dr, then it's best I move on. Dr/Patient trust is very important in healing, it always has a placebo effect on a patients healing. Sorry for the long post, I sabi write epistle most times. grin

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
chichung91:

No but this next cycle I'm starting on vitamin e and b complex I learnt they help the uterine lining
They're both good but take it easy with Vit E after Ovulation. There's a certain dose that shouldn't be exceeded after Ovulation otherwise it can disrupt implantation and/or cause early miscarriage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello fruitful Mamas.
How are you all faring ?
Congrats to the recently pregnant Mamas. Happy bumping and safe delivery.

@Legendmother, whats up dearie. How u dey ? Thanks for checking up on me. No worry u go soon hammer bfp. smiley

@ Fvine, how are you faring ? Thanks for your sincere and earnest contributions / suggestions to your e-sisters. God bless you with your Bfp and more.

My people oooo. Una doooh
make We use this hols well take hammer BFP.
Sprinkling fertility and bab(y)ies dust. wink

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dazzle86:

Clomid works great when combined with Vit C. but don't go over 1000mg of Vit C. Best is to get your Vit C from Fruits and the much in Prenatal if you're taking any. But if you're not on any Prenatal and don't take much Vit C laden foods, then you can take about 400-600mg which would be 2 tablets 3x daily. Also get something to counteract the vaginal dryness, sometimes clomid causes Ovulation but people don't get pregnant because the veejay goes dry and swimmers find it difficult to swim or just die off that is where every other thing is OK.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
chichung91:

ok,cos my obgyn said I should take both.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fvine:

They're both good but take it easy with Vit E after Ovulation. There's a certain dose that shouldn't be exceeded after Ovulation otherwise it can disrupt implantation and/or cause early miscarriage.

OK thanks sis. What do you know about wobenzyme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fvine:

Clomid works great when combined with Vit C. but don't go over 1000mg of Vit C. Best is to get your Vit C from Fruits and the much in Prenatal if you're taking any. But if you're not on any Prenatal and don't take much Vit C laden foods, then you can take about 400-600mg which would be 2 tablets 3x daily. Also get something to counteract the vaginal dryness, sometimes clomid causes Ovulation but people don't get pregnant because the veejay goes dry and swimmers find it difficult to swim or just die off that is where every other thing is OK.

I forgot I was on vitamin c while on clomid. Though it helped with vaginal dryness but not my lining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fvine:

Thank you ma'am I will do just that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
chichung91:

OK thanks sis. What do you know about wobenzyme
It's a systemic digestive enzyme that contains Bromelain, Papain amongst other things. It has several uses in alternative medicine but as per ttc, people take it to help unblock tubes, dissolve adhesions, clear inflammation & endometriosis. It is said to work just like Serrapeptease. I think it's part of @ oleayo22 WIDD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.