Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404330 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twogreatnations: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
mumkachi:
Congratulations @twogreatnations! God is indeed faithful.

Please, i would love to be included on the prayer chain.

wonderful mamas, this is our season of harvest!
Thanks ma. You would be congratulated too soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
CravingChic:

Ok. Thanks agaın!!
@Delor, lwkm4h!! hurry up and change before I do so. If not you can use "2 great kıngdoms" ınstead.
@futureday and other newbıes, ur welcome ın the name of the Lord!
@enatasha! Nıce one but no go add 2much weıght oo!

LOL..... I've never been a fat person. We are on the skinny or @ least average size. Make I do little shakara na..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twogreatnations: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
peterian:

Halleluyah!!
Thanks ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
enatasha:

I am happy reading your response. I thot I am the only one on this road to happiness. Yes I am on folic acid & omega 3. Though I have intramural fibroids & no money for myomectomy, I still believe God can do what no man can do for me. Let me enjoy my life, life is too short for me to worry about. If worry cannot help us then happiness might help us.
Folic acid is said to feed Fibroids and encourage them to grow bigger so please talk to your Dr about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Babyadorable:
my dear u r nt alone ooo.don't even care wat d doc report says right nw.if u check my post am on d journey 2 weight gain,so I can b my old self,luk hot n sexy as usuall.ttc av doll mi 4 d past 2yrs n all my worries has nt brought result.so its tym 2 let go n let God.is d fibriod giving u syptoms(bleeding n pains)did DR say its d reason for delay in conception(its delay cos definately u will concieve)jst b still n kn dat His still n will alwayz b God5 great Iam dat Iam.e hug dear

Just heavy flow on the 1st and 2nd day and last for 5-6days. Dr says its hindering implantation and that because of the size it can cause miscarriage. The biggest is 5.5cm. I am looking up to God for a miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twogreatnations: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
3greatnations:

Congrats sis God has indeed given you double for all your trouble. Wish you happy bumping and healthy 9 months.

Thanks ma and welcome to the thread. May your stay be short. May God grant to you as your desire and a healthy body to carry them to term. Congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
I welcome all d newbies, may ur stay be very short and fruitful.
@ fvine d lord will be wt u, d Egyptians u see today u will see no more. After ds its going to be bfp announcement for u in jesus name.
@ all una sabi jealous. Wetin I say? I don begin see 3,4--100 great nations.
The lord will answer and settle all of us.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
beegurl:
Did I just see a moniker as 3greatnations?? Lol. Mama twogreatnations congratulations
Na me be 4greatnations oooo grin grin grin grin
Chai! you no go kill me with laffter. But If I hear ehn ! grin grin grin grin. Don't worry God will answer you by your new soon to be Moniker. But when the 4 great nations come together, no come begin look for who go help you carry because you must back 2 and carry one each on both hands. I no dey for 4 oh!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twogreatnations: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chyvia:
Congrats twogreatnations may you carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women, I tap into your blessings of twin and pray that God will grant me twin too Amen.

@fvine you are in my prayer and it will be a success in Jesus name Anmen

A big Amen I say to your prayers ma. May God visit you soonest too and a twin I sincerely pray for you. All mamas on this thread are porting soon ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
enatasha:

Just heavy flow on the 1st and 2nd day and last for 5-6days. Dr says its hindering implantation and that because of the size it can cause miscarriage. The biggest is 5.5cm. I am looking up to God for a miracle.
God is d all knowing,a sista here shard testimony of biletral,fibriod n cyst n nw preggy tink after 7yrs+ ba?hold tight 2 God dear,as 4 mi neva had fibriod but after 2cycles of colmid got 2cm didn't even ask d doc d location but I heard him said it can hinder conception,in d begining it ws nt so,so I beliv d report of d lord"non shall b brren"so therefore am a Joyfull moda of children.b strong dear.our testimony is sure.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thnx @beegurl and @oluwadamelola, I am taking bromocriptine already but I will include cabbage too.

Congrats @twogreatnations, may u carry to term. I love twins so much, I pray God bless me with twins too cos my grandma and grandpa were twin

@fvine, u said folic acid feed fibroid, I went for pelvic scan last month and dey said I av tiny fibroid but i shldnt disturb myself abt it. My doc prescribed bromergon and ovacare to correct my Prolactin level and lack of ovulation and ovacare contains folic acid. Am scared o, will it make it grow embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fvine:

Folic acid is said to feed Fibroids and encourage them to grow bigger so please talk to your Dr about it.
@Fvine dearest God will c u tru.it will surely end in praise.reture wit gudnews.hw far jare dis letrozole can sm1 wit fine boyz(fibriod) tk it 2 induce O as colmid brought fibriod of 2cm after 2cycle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
@twogreatnations congratulations. Hallelujah na Your Own oooo Baba oooo. You shall carry to term in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
@Fvine Almighty God will make all positive, the way you want them to be cos He had started the good work by granting you journey mercy grin grin. Congratulations in advance sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello Fruitful Mama.
How is the ministry moving ? :p

pls Mamas that took Bromergon and had good results that led to BFP, pls was the medication taken the whole cycle or a specific number of days in the cycle ?
Pls can one take it till bfp ?
Which combo is okay with it ?

Please dont jump and pass ooo. Thanks my lovely e-sisters.

Lets keep making that call to God cos he is going to pick it.

#ConfessionbringsConception
#SupernaturalBFPsforUsAll

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily1990: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
@fvine ur journey shall not be a waste, DAT which told took u to d east u shall see d end result ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fvine, God has already rectified everything that concerns you and us all.
May your journey yield BFP with 3 great nations, lol. Glory be to God for a successful journey and procedure. The blessings oF God makes riches and adds no sorrow. Henceforth, only congratulations is accepted in your life. Amen.

@Twogreatnations, Congratulations on your bfp. Happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twogreatnations: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lynsunny:
@twogreatnations congratulations. Hallelujah na Your Own oooo Baba oooo. You shall carry to term in Jesus name, amen.

Amen. Thank you ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
@ Fvine, God will perfect all that concerns you and give you positive results. Congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
congratulations @twogreatnations.h&h 9months all the way @Fvine all is well,God has taken control already.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 1:12am On Apr 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 05, 2016
congrats dear @twogreatnations,you shall carry to term n bring forth like a hebrew woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine:

Chai! you no go kill me with laffter. But If I hear ehn ! grin grin grin grin. Don't worry God will answer you by your new soon to be Moniker. But when the 4 great nations come together, no come begin look for who go help you carry because you must back 2 and carry one each on both hands. I no dey for 4 oh!

Lol, was kidding O. grin grin. Fvine God has answered u already.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2016
@ 99billiondollar, delor, lily1990, lynsunny, Babyadorable, mumigrace, chigirl45, sanrima, janedyke6, chyvia, mumyuriel, beegurl, mumididi, triangullar and all Mamas and Papas here, Amen and thanks for the prayers and wishes. Will keep you all posted.

@ Beegurl, I know say na joke. The 'comic relief' was good joor.

@ delor , You're very funny honestly. Na you know the meaning of your Moniker/Name nah! 2greatkingdoms and 3greatkingdoms is still up for grabs grin grin grin

@ All Lets continue with our actions (kpekus et al) and prayers. It's a new month and we need rain of bfps for the month.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2016
@ Fvine, thank God for the journey mercies and my prayer for you is that everything will come out fine.

All newbies are welcome, do have a short and fruitful stay.
@ twogreatnatios, may this pregnancy be stress free for you. Congrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Babyadorable:
@Fvine dearest God will c u tru.it will surely end in praise.reture wit gudnews.hw far jare dis letrozole can sm1 wit fine boyz(fibriod) tk it 2 induce O as colmid brought fibriod of 2cm after 2cycle
Am not sure about Letrozole and Fibroids but what I do know for sure is that Letrozole is better than clomid anytime any day just that it's costlier.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Rukkington:
Thnx @beegurl and @oluwadamelola, I am taking bromocriptine already but I will include cabbage too.

Congrats @twogreatnations, may u carry to term. I love twins so much, I pray God bless me with twins too cos my grandma and grandpa were twin

@fvine, u said folic acid feed fibroid, I went for pelvic scan last month and dey said I av tiny fibroid but i shldnt disturb myself abt it. My doc prescribed bromergon and ovacare to correct my Prolactin level and lack of ovulation and ovacare contains folic acid. Am scared o, will it make it grow embarassed
Usually Folic Acid in Prenatal and supplements like Ovacare will be around 400-800mg which I believe is not that much. The problem I believe will be increased dosage from taking supplemental Folic Acid tablets. That's just my thought. @ Sugah will know better because her Dr stopped her from taking Folic Acid before she eventually had a Myomectomy to remove the Fibroids.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Abeg who don use the RCCG Midwife for Fibroid cure recently should give us feedback nah. You can see that lots of Mamas here are having small small Fibroids dem showing themselves in different ways. I know a lot of Mamas said they'll check her out and that's why am making this post. Una doh !
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine:
Abeg who don use the RCCG Midwife for Fibroid cure recently should give us feedback nah. You can see that lots of Mamas here are having small small Fibroids dem showing themselves in different ways. I know a lot of Mamas said they'll check her out and that's why am making this post. Una doh !
We were supposed to fix date on Saturday but when I called her, she said she wasn't in Akure presently but she asked me to call back today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine:

Am not sure about Letrozole and Fibroids but what I do know for sure is that Letrozole is better than clomid anytime any day just that it's costlier.

Like how much is letrozole, my doc is thinking on placing me on cloud. I need an idea of prices for both letrozole and tamoxifen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omotolani22(f): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine,the almighty God will make you testify sooner than u expect in Jesus name.no wasted efforts in our lives again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.