Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408501 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Hello ladies in the house. Please where can i get DIM(diindolymethane) supplement in portharcourt and how much do you think it cost? I am trying to treat a septated and hemorrhagic ovarian cyst(not PCOS) measuring 4x5cm on my right ovary as it's the only issue that was recently diagnosed with me. Staying off the TTC network with the additional wahalas for now until it disappears (Ike agugo m - I'm tired). sad Your quick response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine:

Am not sure about Letrozole and Fibroids but what I do know for sure is that Letrozole is better than clomid anytime any day just that it's costlier.
abeg no vex,any idea on pirce
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Twogreatnations:
WIDD:It was just God cos Av done what I did before. After undecided the MC Nov last year, I and dh decided to take a break from ttc. Gynae place us on antibiotics in Jan. I saw first af after the mc in Feb, told Gynae and encouraged me to try again, was placed on clomid. Saw af in March and thanked God but just spotted second day. Was scared and did a Pt.
Congratulations my dear sister,it shall be permanent what our great God has done for you..you will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name..i tap in this blessing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2016
@fvine the lord will see you throught and you will testify soon in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
@fvine thank God for journey mercies and and sure God is taking care of everything for you I believe you will share your BFP news soonest IJN
@twogreatnations congrats once again, may you carry to full.

@ all it is well with our soul, pls o I try to Google LETROZOLE and what Google is given me about it me I know understand o, I what saw is letrozole is uuse to treat cancer. Pls help me torchlight this mamas I duff my hat

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
@Fvine, it is well with you. You shall hear only good news from now on.

@Twogreatnations, congratulations. I tap into your victory and testimony. God knows if i get my desire of a twin boy and girl, i go hang boots. Not going down this ATC road again abeg!

@enatasha, i feelz you. You just ginger my swagger. I started my weight loss journey on friday. After that, God being the provider, na to change wardrobe. Which kain life? Na my world bad pass? Two days ago my 32 year old cousin call me dey beg me make i find husband for am na. Is there not more to life than having babies? If i die tomorrow, the kain flogging wey God go give me ehn. Because he go ask me the mission wey e give me weda i complete am? Instead i don tear e glorious robes finish because of twins. May God have mercy on us and grant us joy. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2016
Congrats @twogreatnations, u shall carry 2 term in Jesus name.

@Janix2, av replied u oo, hv u seen d reply? N av found out d addresses incase u are still interested.

@Fvine, have a safe journey n ur next testimony will be a bfp announcement.

@CravingChic don't worry, oga dinma, all will be well wen u will announce ur bfp, it will be like a dream.

Welcome newbies n happy bumping2 all preggy mamas. We shall all testify bfps soon in Jesus name.

My sisters since last year, everyone around me js seems 2 be pregnant n I js happen 2 be in dia path...from my advanced sis-in-law to my next door neigbours, its been from one omugwo visit 2 another, sleeping in hospitals n being baptism mother lol... Js yestday my neigbour had 2 be rushed 2 hospital cos her preggy was disturbing her n guess who dey came 2 call?...me n DH of course, sometimes I js feel 4 him n how emotional it all is...huh am still a small gial io bt am happy 2 be doing all dt sha, cos I know God will not 4get me. N he will not 4get anyone on this thread because we hv gathered 2 help eachoda n 2 seek his face. Peace n baby dust 2 u all...rushing 2 go back 2 hospital, bye.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2016
miraclefromGod:
@fvine thank God for journey mercies and and sure God is taking care of everything for you I believe you will share your BFP news soonest IJN
@twogreatnations congrats once again, may you carry to full.

@ all it is well with our soul, pls o I try to Google LETROZOLE and what Google is given me about it me I know understand o, I what saw is letrozole is uuse to treat cancer. Pls help me torchlight this mamas I duff my hat
yes my dear but check under letrozole for fertility it will giv u wat u r looking 4.pls mamas ooo any idea on price?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AncaMaria: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Travelling abroad for surrogacy is for many couples the only solution to have a family. But now, with India, Thailand and Mexico closing their doors to foreign people coming for surrogacy, there are only a few windows for those who want to have a child.

The first attested case of surrogacy goes back to the 1970s, being also the first legal surrogacy agreement was enacted in New Jersey. Over the years surrogacy has become a more successful procedure and process, being a solution not only for heterosexual couples with infertility problems, but also for gay couples and single men and women who want to become parents.
Which countries still offer surrogacy for foreigners?

Where is surrogacy still legal ?

Russia

In Russia surrogacy for foreigners is allowed by law and are stipulated in the Family Code of the Russian Federationand theRussian Law on the Population Healthcare. Unfortunately, single men and women, gay couples and unmarried couples are not allowed to opt for surrogacy in this country. Another drawback would be that the surrogate is not obliged to allow full custody to the intended parents, and she can keep the child if she changes her mind. Those choosing surrogacy in Russia pay between $15,000 to $50,000, including accommodation, food, the surrogate mother's medical bills and her fee.

Ukraine

In this country the intended parents are automatically put on the child's birth certificate as biological parents. Singles and gay couples do not have access to surrogacy. The cost of surrogacy varies between $33,000 and $45,000.

Georgia

In Georgia, the surrogate mother does not have any rights on the baby. Georgia is not a destination for gay couples who want a child through surrogacy. The cost of this process starts at $28,000 and can reach $41,000.

South Africa

Surrogacy is legal in South Africa and it's governed by theChildren’s Act 38 of 2005. This act requires a written agreement between the surrogate mother (and her partner) and the intended parents and confirmed by the High Court. Also, before inseminating the surrogate, the doctor must have sight of a High Court Order authorizing this action. The conception of the child has to be made using gametes (egg or sperm) from at least one of the parents. Gay surrogacy and for single parents is allowed here.

Cyprus

Same sex couples and singles can opt for surrogacy in Cyprus, but for legal protection the surrogate has to be from the US and give birth in a gay and surrogate friendly state. This way the intended parents will have the assurance that both their names will be on the birth certificate.

The US

The US are governed by contradictory state laws. Some totally forbid surrogacy, others authorize it, while in other there is no law regarding international surrogacy. California is a surrogate friendly state, for heterosexual, gay couples and singles. The legal parentage is established before the birth, so the intended parents are assured that the surrogate mother has no right upon the child. Unfortunately, the costs for surrogacy are so high ($150,000) that many people choose to go abroad for surrogacy.

PlacidWay can help you access affordable and safe surrogacy packages in renowned clinics located in surrogacy friendly countries. All the clinics are authorized and completely legal, so that anyone who wishes to have a child through surrogacy can have a pleasant experience with no legal issues.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AncaMaria: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Travelling abroad for surrogacy is for many couples the only solution to have a family. But now, with India, Thailand and Mexico closing their doors to foreign people coming for surrogacy, there are only a few windows for those who want to have a child.

The first attested case of surrogacy goes back to the 1970s, being also the first legal surrogacy agreement was enacted in New Jersey. Over the years surrogacy has become a more successful procedure and process, being a solution not only for heterosexual couples with infertility problems, but also for gay couples and single men and women who want to become parents.
Which countries still offer surrogacy for foreigners?

Where is surrogacy still legal ?
grin grin

Russia

In Russia surrogacy for foreigners is allowed by law and are stipulated in the Family Code of the Russian Federationand theRussian Law on the Population Healthcare. Unfortunately, single men and women, gay couples and unmarried couples are not allowed to opt for surrogacy in this country. Another drawback would be that the surrogate is not obliged to allow full custody to the intended parents, and she can keep the child if she changes her mind. Those choosing surrogacy in Russia pay between $15,000 to $50,000, including accommodation, food, the surrogate mother's medical bills and her fee.

Ukraine

In this country the intended parents are automatically put on the child's birth certificate as biological parents. Singles and gay couples do not have access to surrogacy. The cost of surrogacy varies between $33,000 and $45,000.

Georgia

In Georgia, the surrogate mother does not have any rights on the baby. Georgia is not a destination for gay couples who want a child through surrogacy. The cost of this process starts at $28,000 and can reach $41,000.

South Africa

Surrogacy is legal in South Africa and it's governed by theChildren’s Act 38 of 2005. This act requires a written agreement between the surrogate mother (and her partner) and the intended parents and confirmed by the High Court. Also, before inseminating the surrogate, the doctor must have sight of a High Court Order authorizing this action. The conception of the child has to be made using gametes (egg or sperm) from at least one of the parents. Gay surrogacy and for single parents is allowed here.

Cyprus

Same sex couples and singles can opt for surrogacy in Cyprus, but for legal protection the surrogate has to be from the US and give birth in a gay and surrogate friendly state. This way the intended parents will have the assurance that both their names will be on the birth certificate.

The US

The US are governed by contradictory state laws. Some totally forbid surrogacy, others authorize it, while in other there is no law regarding international surrogacy. California is a surrogate friendly state, for heterosexual, gay couples and singles. The legal parentage is established before the birth, so the intended parents are assured that the surrogate mother has no right upon the child. Unfortunately, the costs for surrogacy are so high ($150,000) that many people choose to go abroad for surrogacy.

PlacidWay can help you access affordable and safe surrogacy packages in renowned clinics located in surrogacy friendly countries. All the clinics are authorized and completely legal, so that anyone who wishes to have a child through surrogacy can have a pleasant experience with no legal issues.

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2016
Good morning to U all my fellow mothers. Happy 2nd wedding anniversary to me and my husband. Pray for us for more God's blessings, favour, good health, grace and long life on earth. This time 2017, i shall come and testify with my triplets IJN, amen. Thnks

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2016
@ Babyadorable , Beegurl I have no idea but you can call these Pharmacies in Lagos to see if they have it and get price quote.

Mopheth Pharmacy
Mopheth Pharmacy 12E Admiralty Way Lekki Phase1 Lekki 08086726293
Mopheth Pharmacy A17 D-CherubMall 18, Lekki –Epe Expressway Opposite Alpha
Beach Ajah Lagos 08086726334

Alpha Pharmacy Ltd
2B Alabi Street, Off Toyin Street, Opebi, Ikeja
012951801 , 012951804, 08134041020
info@alphapharmacyng.com
www alphapharmacyng.com

@ triangullar , alright then keep us posted. Best Wishes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Dadsonval:
Good morning to U all my fellow mothers. Happy 2nd wedding anniversary to me and my husband. Pray for us for more God's blessings, favour, good health, grace and long life on earth. This time 2017, i shall come and testify with my triplets IJN, amen. Thnks
Happy wedding anniversary. Amen to your prayers. May God further strengthen, sweeten and bless your marriage through and through, Amen. Have a fun day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2016
@ fvine May the good Lord be with you and grant you a successful procedure. It shall end in praise and a BFP IJN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Janedyke6:
Hello Fruitful Mama.
How is the ministry moving ? :p

pls Mamas that took Bromergon and had good results that led to BFP, pls was the medication taken the whole cycle or a specific number of days in the cycle ?
Pls can one take it till bfp ?
Which combo is okay with it ?

Please dont jump and pass ooo. Thanks my lovely e-sisters.

Lets keep making that call to God cos he is going to pick it.

#ConfessionbringsConception
#SupernaturalBFPsforUsAll

I started taking it on the second day of my cycle, I got BFP on CD25 and continue taking it till the 6th week of my pregnancy when nausea kicked in. I took it alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Thnx for d quick response @fvine, am really grateful. I pray God in His infinite mercy accept your prayers and grant u ur heart desire.

@iyaibeji100, were u treating high Prolactin alone cos am taking bromergon too and I want to know if it's very effective

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Hi fruitful mamas, saw ds sumwia, might b useful[email][/email]
[color=]How to Produce a Sticky Egg white cervical mucus around ovulation period
[/color]If you do not experience a sticky white cervical mucus during ovulation then read this.

We all know what the egg white cervical mucus is, maybe I should remind you. It is this friendly odorless discharge that women experience around their ovulation period. It’s main function is to transport the sperm for fertilization.

I have received mails and even met many women that complained that they do not experience this discharge during the ovulation periods.

I will quickly address that issue now.

The first step is to watch the kind of medications you take. Do not use drugs indiscriminately without professional prescription.
Detoxify or perform an internal cleansing to make it easy for your body to respond to treatments. You can detoxify using our natural supplements. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
Buy Evening primrose oil in any good pharmacy around.
Buy natural grape juice (one you can squeeze yourself).
Here is how to go about it.

Start the detox a week to your ovulation.

Drink 1 – 2 glasses of the grape juice diluted with water as much as you can daily.

Then go ahead to start taking the evening primrose oil on the day your menstrual period begins and stop on the day ovulation starts.

Be very sure that if you follow this procedure outlined above you will experience a sticky egg white cervical mucus and of course experience a big boost in fertility.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2016
fvine safe trip. We await the goodnews you will return with.

@ Fruitfulvine360 thanks for the informate grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2016
@ Iyaibeji100
Thanks for responding to my question. smiley

@fruitfulvine360
Thanks for this useful info. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
MARCH 2016 BFP ROLL CALL & WIDD
(COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS)
1) Prayerly - prayers, laparoscopy, salpingostomy, fasting & prayer program for expectant mothers, 21 days vigil, doxycycline, bromocriptine tablets, baby danced on alternate days, front & back positions, had fun (did not take baby dancing too seriously that cycle) , no supplement.
2) Kwentjules - HSG, clean point tampoon, foreva gel, echinacea, garlic, prayers, prayers for her pregnant friends, she spoke positively to her womb regularly.
3) Twogreatnations - prayers, clomid, antibiotics, progesterone after scan/bfp.
4) Jummaitwins/ Jumayin - relaxation, prayers, daily confession of God's word.
5) ioomoge2 - prayers, vision, chasteberry, HSG, scan, detox, vitex, metformin, sugar test, ecoslim for weight loss, mason fat burner, master cleanse for 3 days, dr James pills laxative every night, dr James tea in the morning, antibiotics -diflucan, encouragement & assistance from Udoomama & sugah, Sept 2015 Holyghost night program for TTC women.
6) Adorablewifey - IUI with St Ives, Ikoyi.
7) bumzy4u - vit E 1000 ui daily, vit C 1000 mg daily. (pls consult ur doc b4 using this dosage as bodies react differently)
8 deyoola - antibiotics, hydrotubation, obron 6, folic acid, clean point tampoon.
9) Oluwatise2016 - her prayer group prayers.
10) Oleayo22 - Hcg 10,000iu, robotusin, red raspberry tablet, follicle monitoring at Mecure, soy isoflavone, clomid from Cd 2-6 100mg, Jan 2016 women's fellowship 21 days fasting (lost about 5-6 kg as a plus), serrapeptase, flushing/ hydrotubation, wobenzyme, 2 chinese herbs, don quanon, folic acid, castor oil massage till ovulation, used wondfo strips & clearblue digital to test for ovulation, women's best friend, pregnitude, clean point tampoon, dr Christophers formula, maca 500mg daily, dhea 75mg, coq10 200mg to improve egg quality.
*For her hubby - coq10 100mg, fertilaid for men, men's supplement from Vitamin Shoppe.
11) Sarahjoe1000's Sister-
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY FOR THESE BFPs...
God bless and keep these mamas and may they carry to term and deliver joyfully. Our turn is near. Let's keep believing & keep praying. Let's keep taking our medications, herbs, supplements etc. Let's go for that procedure in faith. Let's do all we can without worry or fear. God will surely come through for us!!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
@ dadsonval, happy wedding anniversary to you and yours. May the grace of God continue to sustain and sweeten your marriage. May it be to you according to your wish even before this time next year. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Hello ladies in the house. Please where can i get DIM(diindolymethane) supplement in portharcourt and how much do you think it cost? I am trying to treat a septated and hemorrhagic ovarian cyst(not PCOS) measuring 4x5cm on my right ovary as it's the only issue that was recently diagnosed with me. Staying off the TTC network with the additional wahalas for now until it disappears (Ike agugo m - I'm tired). sad Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Hello Ma. You can try online health stores in Nigeria, like Jumia ( its #7000) incase you dont get it in port-harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
@ Dadsonval
Happy wedding anniversary. May your home always be filled with laughter, joy and positive achievements ( bfp inclusive )
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
HWA Dadsonval. God bless your union and grant you your heart desire
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foriletie(f): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello mama's in the house, please add me to the prayer list, biko. Thanks in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tuesday - starting from 5th April, 2016.

33. Anikeayun, 34. Cionon, 35. Alwaystrue, 36. FOTMAG, 37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39. FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42. Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45. Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48. stina4u, 49. Oleayo, 50. Redeemed 51. Rute 52. Gsawlah 53. NoLuvLost 54. Mumydidi, 55. Omowunminow, 56. Sammiejo, 57. Chyvia, 58. Babyadorable, 59. Peddylov, 60. Ayashow, 61. Ayaakanoh, 62. Perculiar, 63. Wonyi, 64. enatasha,

Thank you lord for the names above and I pray that you will ans all their heart desires in Jesus name, Amen

@Dadsonval, HWA and I pray that all your prayerswill be answered in Jesus name, Amen.

@fvine, the lord will see you throught and you will testify soon in Jesus name, Amen and we await the good news cos the lord has done it.

@newbies, welcome and may your stay here be short and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen.

@fruitfulvine360, thanks for the info and God bless u.

@triangullar, thank you for your effort concerning the akure woman cos I am also interested.

@all, have a wonderful day ahead.

PRAYER LIST UPDATED with dis names: 223. Futureday, 224. Mumkachi, 225. Lily1990, 226. 3greatnations, 227. Foriletie

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
4realwoman:
Prayer list for this week and as we pray and desire in our heart, so shall God ans and grant us all our heart desires in Jesus name, Amen

@all the newbies, if your name is not included kindly let me kw. Thanks

@all, thank you for the prayers and wishes and I pray that the Lord we answer us all sooner than we think in Jesus name, Amen.

Monday - starting from 4th April, 2016.

1.Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10. Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12. MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14. Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16. Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18. Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj, 21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23. uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25. Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28. Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv, 31. lily19, 32. Miraclebaby,

33. Anikeayun, 34. Cionon, 35. Alwaystrue, 36. FOTMAG, 37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39. FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42. Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45. Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48. stina4u, 49. Oleayo, 50. Redeemed 51. Rute 52. Gsawlah 53. NoLuvLost 54. Mumydidi, 55. Omowunminow, 56. Sammiejo, 57. Chyvia, 58. Babyadorable, 59. Peddylov, 60. Ayashow, 61. Ayaakanoh, 62. Perculiar, 63. Wonyi, 64. enatasha,

Wenesday - starting from 6th April, 2016.

65. 99billiondollar, 66. Cathibok, 67. Doromay, 68. Jennygurl, 69. Immibabe, 70. Itissettled3, 71. Mamakendra, 72. Mummyelena, 73. Fatme, 74. Iyabejilantinla, 75. Joyfulmama, 76.Ayaayo, 77. Ayauche, 78. Safe06, 79. Prettmum, 80. Blomi, 81. Stephyberry, 82. Divinemandate, 83. Rgee 84. Babyfacenum1, 85. Glo27, 86. Contumely,87. Blessediva, 88. Joyfulmoda, 89. Iretinyeee, 90. Lovina, 91. Tammy, 92. IyeEjima, 93. Fertilewomb, 94. Jessicafruity, 95. Mumsoon, 96. Oluwashinadara01,

Thursday - starting from 7th April, 2016.

97. Dazzle86, 98. Exegesis, 99. Mum2bsoon, 100. Triangullar, 101. Mrsedeh, 102. Janedyke6, 103. Finecheek12, 104. Royal30, 105. Smithsydny., 106. Maymay1, 107. Rozeeb, 108. Lauracares, 109. Boyeen, 110. Laurasmum, 111. Spiritualgal, 112. Peddyloveh, 113. Venuss, 114. Hope43, 115. Curvilicious, 116. Zeezzy, 117. Ononmplanet, 118. Godmercy2015, 119. Kudibaby, 200. Xtiana250, 121. Ommyk , 122. Eridemilade, 123. Ibari, 124. Uwasam, 125. Praisefulmum, 126. Santagelo25, 127. Caringpro,128 Fonnyswt,

Friday - starting from 8th April, 2016.

129. Odunma, 130. Stellx , 131. Anewdawn, 132. Hypraise, 133. Marjuly, 134. es33, 135. Iyabejilantilan, 136. LadyGuinivere, 137. Mamacajah, 138. Cuddlemoi, 139. Jadelle, 140. Kussy4, 141. Okhionkpai, 142. Ruttybabie, 143. Mydeporch, 144. Futureday, 145. Aghadiaye, 146. Diva90, 147. Hevenly,148. Amarapearl, 149. Greenpea, 150. liliamaka2003, 151. Venizia, 152. Lollyekiat, 153. Chom4shizzle, 154. Olamitie, 155. Mubzay, 156. Ejimikeokwu, 157. Mztenny, 158. Rukkington, 159. Neeky1, 160. Ijay024,

Saturday - starting from 9th April, 2016

161. Momofthey16, 162. Rossy4doll, 163. Fvine, 164. Mum2SnD, 165. Ahmanim, 166. Lookingud, 167. Mommatriplets, 168.Davidolawale, 169. Somvade, 170.Oluwadamelola, 171. Nikz, 172. Decency8, 173. Oyescodee, 174. Kikilistic, 175. Shiloh, 176. Mercifull, 177. Hopefulmum ,178. Foe123,177. Aghaibiam, 178. Anastasia49, 179. . Peterian, 180. Adetunrayo, 181. Goodkay, 182. Oomiyale, 183. Vanny2, 184. Chichung91, 185. Favouredestiny, 186. Somuadi, 187. MiraclefromGod, 188. Temilayooluwa, 189. Ijay024, 190. Delor, 191. Loisemm, 192. Kweenkong,

Sunday - starting from 10th April, 2016.

193. Adelolo, 194.therealmom, 195. wholesomegrace, 196. ugommazan, 197. orente21, 198. Icesnow, 199, Nubiaqueen, 200. Dadsonval, 201. Eriolaoluwa, 202. Firstlady123, 203. Rubyz, 204. AyaSunday, 205. Shanicemel 206. Schipolkky2211, 207. Emerald65, 208.Towerofgrace, 209. Omotolani22, 210. NiceCJ, 211. gracechinwe, 212. AyaTiraj, 213. Heroesoff8, 214. Sosopi, 215. Queenbuki, 216. Praiseworks, 217. Haryourlar, 218.Lalabu, 219. Hismercy3, 220. Sixx, 221. Giftedbabies, 222. mamateniola1, 223. Futureday, 224. Mumkachi, 225. Lily1990, 226. 3greatnations, 227. Foriletie.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Congrats @Twogreatnations may you carry to full term and deliver safely. I tap from your testimony.
@Dadsonval, happy wedding anniversary.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
33. Anikeayun, 34. Cionon, 35. Alwaystrue, 36.
FOTMAG, 37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39.
FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42.
Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45.
Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48.
stina4u, 49. Oleayo, 50. Redeemed 51. Rute 52.
Gsawlah 53. NoLuvLost 54. Mumydidi, 55.
Omowunminow, 56. Sammiejo, 57. Chyvia, 58.
Babyadorable, 59. Peddylov, 60. Ayashow, 61.
Ayaakanoh, 62. Perculiar, 63. Wonyi, 64.
enatasha,

Thank you father for the good work you have started in our lives. Please perfect your work by giving us our own children in Jesus name we pray.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
@Fvine, may the Lord perfect all that concerns you in this journey and crown it with a BFP! You are loved!

@Dadsonval, Happy Anniversary! Wish you marital smiles all the way.

@iomoge @Fvine....i woke up again with the yellowish watery discharge running through my laps this morning, just wondering if its still the fluid from the cyst. Then still having small discharges come out as i sit here in the office.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by georgesmedical: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive after one year, or six months (where the woman is above 35 years of age), of regular unprotected sexual intercourse. At least one in 4 couples in Nigeria face the challenge of infertility and quite a number of them are less informed or worse, misinformed about the new procedures and techniques available in Infertility Treatment and Management.
In light of these, we are specially inviting you to our debut FREE Fertility Awareness Seminar - FERTILINFO!!!
DATE: Saturday, April 23rd, 2016
TIME: 12 Noon
VENUE: Conference Room, George's Memorial Medical Centre, 6 Rasheed Alaba Williams Street, Behind Ascon Filling Station, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
You will be well-educated on Assisted Reproductive Techniques, have an opportunity to chat with our renowned Fertility Experts and Embryologists, ask them questions, and also chat with Finance Experts on how to fund an IVF Treatment with no stress at all.
Call the IVF Hotline on 08078161655 to confirm attendance or for any other fertility-related enquiries.

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyafife: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2016

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.