Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5447196 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Wow! Just hearing about this. I may need to stay on the Lemon or is there any other alternative to Lemon and water? Just feel the need to naturally cleanse my system.

Hello dearie, try adding cucumber, grapefruit and mint leaf to the lemon, just slice everything in a jug of water and leave in the fridge over or up to 6 hourd for all the flavours to infuse. It will help with CM, before drinking i like to add hot/warm water to each cup. i prefer drinking it warm and you can drink it all day and cycle-round.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thank you @Towerofgrace.
Towerofgrace:

Hello dearie, try adding cucumber, grapefruit and mint leaf to the lemon, just slice everything in a jug of water and leave in the fridge over or up to 6 hourd for all the flavours to infuse. It will help with CM, before drinking i like to add hot/warm water to each cup. i prefer drinking it warm and you can drink it all day and cycle-round.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Benignasweety, I am very sorry for ur loss. I cant begin to imagine. May God grant u another baby quickly.
On clomid, it has helped some women but it has also given others side effects and/or other problems they never bargained for. The best advice would be to see a good gyneacologist if u want to use it. There are also better alternatives to clomid now that hv less side effects. Take care of urself mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Babyadorable:
chigirl45 tnx dear.asking so mny question n tnk u 2 my e-sister who will always tk tym 2 explain 2 mi.in d 3cycle combo u will still pay 4 d card diff n d test diff which is 20k + 100k n den d 300k or d test r inclusive in dis package.den u jst get d carrd.abeg no vex.I won get info well mk I explain giv dh.
They are all totally different things.
The 20k is for registration,like buying of hospital card...after which you would be given a card and a file would be opened for you where you would fill all your details.
Then after you have seen the doctor,he would tell you they need to run some tests for u and dh,they normally call it initial investigation and it cost 100k(it's basically all fertility test).
It is the results of the tests that would determine what next would be done.
The iui package is different.They have the single cycle for 150k,or shared risk that involves 3cycles for 300k.
What I don't know is if you can just go straight to iui without doing the investigation of 100k,but you must buy card na,every hospital gives that and theirs is the 20k.
You can call them to make more enquiries, lemme check for their number and post for you if you need it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marcysteve23(f): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Benignasweety:
I LOST MY SON 5DAYS AFTER HE WAS BORN FEB 21. HE WAS THE SOLE REASON WHY I MARRIED DH EARLY EVN THOUGH WE LOVED OURSELVES. NOW AM SCARED D ENEMY TOOK HIM AND I DNT KNW IF I CAN CONCEIVE AGAIN. AM ALREADY TRYING 4 A QUICKER ROUTE WITH CLOMID. PLEASE ANY IDEA IF IT WLD HELP ME CONCEIVE EASILY. I JUST WANT ANODA BABY TO HOLD AND TO HAVE A SAY IN MY DH HOME. ANSAS PLZ

Hello Dear,

I'm so sorry for what happened to you and your child. I know it's really hard and painful.
May God give you strength and peace. May He embrace you and give you comfort.

In the first few days after losing your baby you will have to cope with immense grief and a mixture of emotions, as well as the physical aspects of losing a baby.

There will also be some practical things that you may need to take care. For example, considering if you should have a post mortem performed on your baby, organising the funeral or you may need help understanding the pathology report on your placenta. It’s important to know that there are people who can support and advise you through all of this so please do not go through this alone.

Most women, will agree that the emotional pain is infinitely more difficult to bear than the physical discomfort. Remember that your hormone levels are rapidly changing after the birth, and mood swings and tears are normal after any delivery. Your midwife should still visit you at home to support you emotionally and help with physical symptoms. Nature can be cruel and your breasts can fill with milk. Milk production can be suppressed by medication but many women decide not to take this. Breast engorgement can be painful, ask your midwife for advice.

What your feeling now is normal. As the grieving process goes on your emotions may change dramatically day-to-day or even hour-to-hour. Many experience a feeling of failure – how could they have let a tiny baby die? Many mothers cannot face the idea of seeing others’ babies and experience intense jealousy of other mothers. Some felt brave enough to visit their antenatal group; this was often a distressing but positive experience.

Praying for you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fvine:

Lol. Please stop Vitex while on Clomid, read they cancel each other out. The tampons are not for CM oh. My advise will be Preseed. I've tried both Preseed and Robitussin and found Preseed better all round.

K. thanks for your help.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Wow! Just hearing about this. I may need to stay on the Lemon or is there any other alternative to Lemon and water? Just feel the need to naturally cleanse my system.

another alternative I know of is apple cider vinegar with mother in it e.g Braggs,2 teaspoon in a cup of water morning and night. This will cleanse as well reset hormone and reproductive organs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
@Benignasweety so sorry for your loss,may the Almighthy give you and dh the fortitude to bear the loss.For your shame,HE will give you double....,trust me,HE doesn't lie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks everyone. I know u gat my back. I will give d boosting one more chance. And amen to ur prayers. We shall all hold our children in jesus name.
@ Benignasweety, sorry for ur loss. U shall get double for for it.
@ jumayin happy born day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigirl45:

They are all totally different things.
The 20k is for registration,like buying of hospital card...after which you would be given a card and a file would be opened for you where you would fill all your details.
Then after you have seen the doctor,he would tell you they need to run some tests for u and dh,they normally call it initial investigation and it cost 100k(it's basically all fertility test).
It is the results of the tests that would determine what next would be done.
The iui package is different.They have the single cycle for 150k,or shared risk that involves 3cycles for 300k.
What I don't know is if you can just go straight to iui without doing the investigation of 100k,but you must buy card na,every hospital gives that and theirs is the 20k.
You can call them to make more enquiries, lemme check for their number and post for you if you need it.
tnk u sis.will appreciate if I can get d no.u kn hw e dy b nw.I nid 2 kn wat 2 say wen dh go start question n ans.so I won't b dumb.tnx luv God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thursday - starting from 7th April, 2016.

97. Dazzle86, 98. Exegesis, 99. Mum2bsoon, 100. Triangullar, 101. Mrsedeh, 102. Janedyke6, 103. Finecheek12, 104. Royal30, 105. Smithsydny., 106. Maymay1, 107. Rozeeb, 108. Lauracares, 109. Boyeen, 110. Laurasmum, 111. Spiritualgal, 112. Peddyloveh, 113. Venuss, 114. Hope43, 115. Curvilicious, 116. Zeezzy, 117. Ononmplanet, 118. Godmercy2015, 119. Kudibaby, 200. Xtiana250, 121. Ommyk , 122. Eridemilade, 123. Ibari, 124. Uwasam, 125. Praisefulmum, 126. Santagelo25, 127. Caringpro,128 Fonnyswt,

Thank you for the names above and grant each and everyone of them their heart desire in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2016

97. Dazzle86, 98. Exegesis, 99. Mum2bsoon, 100. Triangullar, 101. Mrsedeh, 102. Janedyke6, 103. Finecheek12, 104. Royal30, 105. Smithsydny., 106. Maymay1, 107. Rozeeb, 108. Lauracares, 109. Boyeen, 110. Laurasmum, 111. Spiritualgal, 112. Peddyloveh, 113. Venuss, 114. Hope43, 115. Curvilicious, 116. Zeezzy, 117. Ononmplanet, 118. Godmercy2015, 119. Kudibaby, 200. Xtiana250, 121. Ommyk , 122. Eridemilade, 123. Ibari, 124. Uwasam, 125. Praisefulmum, 126. Santagelo25, 127. Caringpro,128 Fonnyswt,
Baba we thank you for the names on the list above take all glory and we say you give them quick answer to their prayers in Jesus mighty name we ask...Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SaveALife: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)

ICSI is the latest assisted fertility treatment and God has been really blessing families through this medical break-through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twogreatnations: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
lalabu:
deleted since nobody is ready to answer me,even if there is no answer for number one what of the second question?anyways no offence

Why now dearie. No vex abeg. Mamas that know the answer to your question may not have been online to respond. Please try repost you hear.you are loved.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2016

I thank you Lord for the above mamas that their will of bfp should be granted upon them soon in Jesus Name AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Babyadorable:
tnk u sis.will appreciate if I can get d no.u kn hw e dy b nw.I nid 2 kn wat 2 say wen dh go start question n ans.so I won't b dumb.tnx luv God bless u
I understand my dear.Willing to help with any info any time.You can reach them on any of these
08039494531 or 07088727358
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
@benignasweety very sorry for your loss I can imagine,pain you feel. May God visit you ,with double in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
@mumihaja can clean point tampon be used while taking an ovulation inducing drug like clomid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Babyadorable:
tnx luv. God bless u,will start doing dat.d 3cycle tin wat if d 1st cycle work?u go get bal grin(I say mk I ask ooo no call mi igbo woman)lol

No ooo you won't get a return and that's why its called "shared risk" but the good thing thing is you don't have to pay another 150k again if you have a first or second failed cycle,unlike when you have to pay 150k for every new cycle. and if you google you find that most injectables cycle gives a better result than just clomid cycle. that's one thing that made me go for a cycle since i was told that their cycle was injectables .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twogreatnations: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
@ benignasweety. May God comfort you and restore with multiples. Please try heal and rest well ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fvine:

The N300k combo package seems to make more financial sense nah.

Yes it does but if you get a bfp in you first cycle you loss 150k but since only God can determine pregnancy no one can tell which will work amongst the cycles. Doctors usually say if iui will work for one, it usually does in the first-three cycles. So if the finance is there why not. To tell you the truth after the procedure i was regretting not going for the 300k package in case my cycle failed, but thank God for God his ways are not our ways.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
hello fruitful moms, sorry to derail this wonderful family, I just want to thank you all for your supports, words of encouragement and contributions towards me and my baby. So many of you hv contacted me,i wouldn't like to mention names. I know what's is like to be TTC,the emotional trauma,financial challenges because I have been there.
I pray that as God remembered me after 3yrs+ of TTC ,he will remember each and every one of you. Don't despair, do the ones you can do and leave the rest to God. he will do it at his own time which is already near. may God continue to meet all of you according to your needs. Remain blessed

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeeBlossoms: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello everyone,

Hope your day went well
I have been a silent follower for about 2 weeks now, been able to go through almost 1500 pages and I must say I love this group
Quick TTC history, I conceived 6 months after my wedding in April, that's October, but lost it in December 2014 and since then, nothing. I have steady 28 day cycle, done hsg and hormonal tests, all clear, do's last SFA was 23 million per ml, and 70% motility and normal cells, confused o, and I have tried most of the things I have read on this group already sef, any advice?

Amen @nazablossom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruityqueen: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good evening all. Thanks for all the good works on this channel. I have been TTCing for a year and a half. Had fibroid op a year ago and my period ceased two months after. Doctors have prescribed many drugs no show. I just had progesterone injection n primulut depot 8days after to induce menses. My period was to come 20days after but it came 10days after. The flow is really heavy and m worried. I changed like 3pads in a day. 7th day today. Doctor says I shdnt worry but it's hard not to. Is there any1 in the room with such experience? Kindly help or advice....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
So sorry about your loss Benignasweety.
Your baby is with Jesus and in a better place.
You will conceive again.The God we serve compensates. He is a God of again and again and again.He will do it again. Depend, Trust and Rest in Him.
Benignasweety:
I LOST MY SON 5DAYS AFTER HE WAS BORN FEB 21. HE WAS THE SOLE REASON WHY I MARRIED DH EARLY EVN THOUGH WE LOVED OURSELVES. NOW AM SCARED D ENEMY TOOK HIM AND I DNT KNW IF I CAN CONCEIVE AGAIN. AM ALREADY TRYING 4 A QUICKER ROUTE WITH CLOMID. PLEASE ANY IDEA IF IT WLD HELP ME CONCEIVE EASILY. I JUST WANT ANODA BABY TO HOLD AND TO HAVE A SAY IN MY DH HOME. ANSAS PLZ

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
chigirl45:

I understand my dear.Willing to help with any info any time.You can reach them on any of these
08039494531 or 07088727358
tnx a million dear,will call 2 kn if I can go in 4 iui straigth or if der r oda test which will nt b necessary,as I av done all d fertility I tink r necessary.also if dy can accept results of test done in d last 3months frm oda hospital
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nazablossom: amen to ur prayers.
Beeblossom: welcome to our wonderful family. Since u ve done all necessary test &everything is okay, then calm down, relax and prepare urself for pregnancy. Dnt worry other mamas will sure advice u accordingly. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
@Benignasweety, sorry sis and I pray God give you double for your lost.

@BeeBlossom and fruityqueen, welcome and I pray ur stay here b fruitful n short.

Nazablossom, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeeBlossoms: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks Ayauche
Ayauche:
Nazablossom: amen to ur prayers.
Beeblossom: welcome to our wonderful family. Since u ve done all necessary test &everything is okay, then calm down, relax and prepare urself for pregnancy. Dnt worry other mamas will sure advice u accordingly. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeeBlossoms: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks 4realwoman and amem
4realwoman:
@Benignasweety, sorry sis and I pray God give you double for your lost.

@BeeBlossom and fruityqueen, welcome and I pray ur stay here b fruitful n short.

Nazablossom, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello mas, pls I av a question, I notice dt immediately after my period I v discharge not itching or smelling dt even stain d pant bt wen am close to d days of supposed ovulation no discharge again,until few days to AF b4 discharge cum again. pls Wat can b wrong?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Amen @Nazablossom.

Welcome all new mamas. May your stay here be very brief by God's grace.

@Benignasweety so sorry for your loss. Jehovah God will comfort and strengthen you. I pray for double for your lost. May He water your land again. Please give your body some rest for some time. Be strong.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.