Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,939 members, 7,866,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5451044 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
good evening good women of this forum I am so blessed by your contributions, encouragement and advice I have learn so much here and I appreciate each and everyone of you who contributed to my question, I am happy that I discovered this place. I wish everyone of happy bfp sooner than we imagined. cheers

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
CravingChic:
@Ejımıkeokwu, I thınk your apathy to sex wıth your hubby must have further worsened when you notıced hıs lack of lıbıdo or reactıons towards you each tıme you ınıtıated sex durıng ovulatıon. I would suggest you both talk thıngs out wıth each other because he ıs already accusıng you of ınfıdelıty not knowıng that ıts just sex apathy. As regards the dreams, pray psalms before you sleep lıke Iomoge suggested, evıl ones abound but God ıs supreme and He wıll send hıs guardıan angels to fıght your battle whıle you sleep.
you are so on point.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojac1: 12:38am On Apr 08, 2016
MAMA zaynie, ekele m.

zaynie:
Hello mamas,
How are you all doing.
Hope una no dey vex say I dey always hang out here?

Ok, Ejimikeokwu( I hope I got that right).
When you pray, be specific in your prayers. Tell God to give you the strength to defeat this spirit. Trust me, its not in your mind.
When we were little and used to have nightmares, my mom would tell us to fight back in the dream. She would say in the dream, we were equals. Havent you ever wondered how you are able to do incredible things in the dream.
I am speaking from experience, when I was pregnant with my first, I used to experience this. Then I would see me driving with 2 kids ( an older boy and a younger girl) behind ( I couldnt drive at this time, I didnt even know the sex of the belle yet). He would threaten to kill my husby and kids if I didnt succumb. One day I actually fought him and stabbed him. The thing is I didnt go searching for a knife, it just came into my hands. The shock on his face, I can never forget.
I didnt see him again till like 2 years later. He came as husby buh didnt do like husby buh sleep was clouding my eyes.
I told husby to stop waking me up to do it, he thot I was playing until the day I mistook him for the spirit and punched him hard.
We do it befor we sleep, in the afternoon or when we wake in the morning. There is no mistaking.
When next he came, he was limping. He was actually scared to move close to me.

I know someone(A) who was stabbed by B in a dream, A fought back and collected the long pin and stabbed B back.
A woke up with plenty body pains and called me to tell me what she dreamt. She didnt know that few hours ago, I saw B and she was complaining about severe pains and poisoning in a body part.
Few months later, B died.
What if A hadnt fought back?
FYI, A isnt a prayer warrior somebody. She is very stubborn and doesnt take nonsense but she prays.
In real life, she would never raise a finger against B. In the dream, they were equal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 1:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Mamas pls torchlight dis mata for me. It's getting me worried.is it normal to spot on day 10 of cycle? Its a bit mixed wt EWCM kind of. No pain no cramps but its a bit brownish. I have a 29-30 day cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marcysteve(f): 2:42am On Apr 08, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
mamas in the house pls I need your help and advice fvine, 4realwoman and other mama's pls don't read and pass. TTC has dealt with me, Jan. 5th. was my 3rd yr wedding anniversary few weeks after wedding I went back to school and dh was in another state. I used to miss him so much that even in the dream I will be having sex, I never thought it was an attack so when I told him we decided to be seeing each other at most 2 months. but it didn't stop the attack, July 2014 I was diagnosed of fibroid but insignificant and dh low sperm count and low motility was place on drug and was certified OK last yr. but in me I know that the above mentioned reports was not really the cause of our infertility I believe is spiritual. In a bid to overcome this I have been fasting praying going for deliverance but all to no avail so i decided to remove my mind in any thing sex and it had been working but in the other hand I don't respond to sex again as I used to and don't even allow my dh to touch those places that usually makes me wet he only climb and come down. this morning he accused me of infidelity and I don't blame him. mamas I need help to get myself back with out the attack occurring again. thanks for reading my long ranting but I am in a big mess. remember I used to complain of not being satisfied sexually now he thinks I started getting the satisfaction elsewhere. I love him so much that I have never thought of such let alone doing it. I graduated November 2014. and have lived together since then.
[quote][/quote]

Hi ejimikeokwu!

Shalom! :-)

Would you like to extinguish every flaming dart the devil ever tries to shoot in your direction?

Well, Ephesians 6:16 assures you that if you have your shield of faith lifted high in front of you, you will be supernaturally empowered to defend yourself against the fiery darts of the enemy. But more than that, you will be able to literally extinguish every single fiery dart the devil will ever try to send your way!

Pray before going to sleep and hold on the following God's promise.

Ephesians 6:16 "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked."

Paul uses these words to explain the supernatural empowerment that occurs when a believer uses his shield of faith. When a believer lifts his shield high and holds it out in front of him where it belongs, that shield divinely energizes the believer to stand bravely against every assault of the devil. That shield of faith becomes dynamically and supernaturally empowered to act as an impenetrable wall of defense against the enemy’s tactics. In other words, faith is a shield to the believer!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:56am On Apr 08, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
Hello everyone,

Hope your day went well
I have been a silent follower for about 2 weeks now, been able to go through almost 1500 pages and I must say I love this group
Quick TTC history, I conceived 6 months after my wedding in April, that's October, but lost it in December 2014 and since then, nothing. I have steady 28 day cycle, done hsg and hormonal tests, all clear, do's last SFA was 23 million per ml, and 70% motility and normal cells, confused o, and I have tried most of the things I have read on this group already sef, any advice?

Amen @nazablossom
Sorry for your loss, my advice will be to do a Pelvic Scan to be sure that all is good in there that's if you haven't done so already. Do an uterine Cleanse with Clean Point Tampon or Guaifebao. Then let your hubby eat fruits and veggies. Plenty Cucumbers and Tiger nut. BD every other day and once in your Fertile window, BD everyday and if possible morning and night. You can also do a body detox by drinking Lemon water or ACV. Above all Pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:10am On Apr 08, 2016
fruityqueen:
Good evening all. Thanks for all the good works on this channel. I have been TTCing for a year and a half. Had fibroid op a year ago and my period ceased two months after. Doctors have prescribed many drugs no show. I just had progesterone injection n primulut depot 8days after to induce menses. My period was to come 20days after but it came 10days after. The flow is really heavy and m worried. I changed like 3pads in a day. 7th day today. Doctor says I shdnt worry but it's hard not to. Is there any1 in the room with such experience? Kindly help or advice....
Sorry Dear. But do you have PCOS? Am just wondering what could have caused the delay in getting back your period. Well now that it's back, I don't think 3 pads a day is very heavy and something to worry about, it could also be because it was an induced period. As for the length, my 1st period after my Myomectomy lasted for 9days and most of it was very heavy, I also had backache, cramps and fever. It wasn't delayed though, I got it right on point. 2nd period post op was way better than the 1st, then the 3rd period was the best. Nice regular flow, no pains, no bloating, no pimples, just 4days & 2 days very light spotting when I wipe. Just wait it out and see but complain to your Dr if it continues being very heavy to perhaps the 9th/10th day and if you feel weakness or fatigue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Orente21:
Hello mas, pls I av a question, I notice dt immediately after my period I v discharge not itching or smelling dt even stain d pant bt wen am close to d days of supposed ovulation no discharge again,until few days to AF b4 discharge cum again. pls Wat can b wrong?
By the way Sis, you went MIA on the weight loss / weight gain TTC Thread, hope you're still on the healthy eating and weight loss part. Anyways, By discharge I guess you mean creamy/lotion or pap like discharge. To me it just means that you're probably not producing enough Fertile cervical mucus. All you need to do is to take stuff to boost your EWCM production. Lemon / ACV Detox will also be beneficial.

Below are the things to increase EWCM and Veejay wetness.

Natural things / Alternative Methods:

1. Grapefruit Juice squeezed inside warm water. Drink the mixture and drink lots of
water during the day

2. Eat Cucumber and drink lots of water during the day (I've tested and it works)

3. Insert the Egg White of fresh and pasteurized chicken eggs like 30mins before BD.
Some ttc women swear by this to have helped them conceive. The Egg white part of a
chicken Egg is like the female Fertile mucus. but you must ensure is fresh and
pasteurized Egg to avoid infection. You can pasteurize Egg yourself by dipping a few
secs in boiling water. Please Google and read this method up if you intend to do it. I've
only tried it once, didn't get any infection.

4. Mix Lime Juice, 1 Egg into Lipton Tea and drink. This was shared on the thread and
confirmed by another Mama. This has reminded me to try it out. Will do so tomorrow,
I need to buy Lime. Note that lime is controversial in ttc so my advice will be to do only in Fertile window and stop after Ovulation. You can however take Lemon water all through your cycle.

5. Baking Soda Finger: Wash hands very well, dry off. Wet tip of finger and dip in Baking Soda/Bicarbonate of Soda (Not Baking Powder) insert into veejay once. Do this in Fertile window, 30-45mins before BD. It will make more CM for you, make your CM alkaline and very conducive for the swimmers to thrive and swim

Orthodox Ways

1. Take Evening Primrose Oil Capsules before Ovulation and stop immediately after
Ovulation. It can affect implantation or even cause early miscarriage if taken after
ovulation. Drink lots of water throughout the day.

2. Omega 3 ,6 & 9 (there's a Capsules that combines the 3 in one) take throughout
your cycle to balance tour hormones and increase mucus especially Fertile mucus. Drink
lots of water throughout the day. This is what my Dr currently recommended for me.

3. Use Preseed lubricant which mimics the Fertile cervical mucus and is safe and helps
the swimmers go up there and stay alive for ttc couples (if you decide on this, use half
the recommended quantity otherwise you'll be so wet and it will be so slippery that
your DH might not enjoy it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:33am On Apr 08, 2016
@ delor Dear, your in laws are being silly by mocking God. To me that's what they're doing with their thoughts, words and attitude. But don't worry. God cannot be mocked. He promised us fruitfulness and always does what he says he will do. Seek out God's promises in the Bible. Pray with them and hold unto them. Do your part and leave the rest to God. God will bless you with your own fruits and none other than your children will have your inheritance. Fear Not, Do not be dismayed for the Lord Almighty is your God.

@ Beningasweety, sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you're going through but please allow yourself to heal. Physical, Emotional and Psychological healing is necessary. Don't self medicate on Clomid. You've been pregnant before, I therefore believe God will bless you again without any meds. God who gave you this son, will bring another who will stay with you. Take heart, take care and God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 08, 2016
marcysteve23:

Hello Dear,

I'm so sorry for what happened to you and your child. I know it's really hard and painful.
May God give you strength and peace. May He embrace you and give you comfort.

In the first few days after losing your baby you will have to cope with immense grief and a mixture of emotions, as well as the physical aspects of losing a baby.

There will also be some practical things that you may need to take care. For example, considering if you should have a post mortem performed on your baby, organising the funeral or you may need help understanding the pathology report on your placenta. It’s important to know that there are people who can support and advise you through all of this so please do not go through this alone.

Most women, will agree that the emotional pain is infinitely more difficult to bear than the physical discomfort. Remember that your hormone levels are rapidly changing after the birth, and mood swings and tears are normal after any delivery. Your midwife should still visit you at home to support you emotionally and help with physical symptoms. Nature can be cruel and your breasts can fill with milk. Milk production can be suppressed by medication but many women decide not to take this. Breast engorgement can be painful, ask your midwife for advice.

What your feeling now is normal. As the grieving process goes on your emotions may change dramatically day-to-day or even hour-to-hour. Many experience a feeling of failure – how could they have let a tiny baby die? Many mothers cannot face the idea of seeing others’ babies and experience intense jealousy of other mothers. Some felt brave enough to visit their antenatal group; this was often a distressing but positive experience.

Praying for you...
I felt all dix and still feeling it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeeBlossoms: 5:51am On Apr 08, 2016
Thanks. I have already confirmed all is fine, and I have used guifei Bao will work on your advice
Fvine:

Sorry for your loss, my advice will be to do a Pelvic Scan to be sure that all is good in there that's if you haven't done so already. Do an uterine Cleanse with Clean Point Tampon or Guaifebao. Then let your hubby eat fruits and veggies. Plenty Cucumbers and Tiger nut. BD every other day and once in your Fertile window, BD everyday and if possible morning and night. You can also do a body detox by drinking Lemon water or ACV. Above all Pray.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:50am On Apr 08, 2016
@ oleayo22 and all Mamas who have done follicular tracking. Please let me know:
Lab Name Location Mode of Tracking (TVS or Abdominal) Number of times per cycle Cost.
TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 6:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Fvine:

Lab Name
Number of times per cycle
Cost.

TIA
I used mecure in lekki. I start from day 10 and a second on by day 12 cos my cycle is btw 27-28day usually. The doc that does mine usually do both because of the cyst, she says it doesn't help her to see all the follicles so we end up doing abdominal too. To do 1 scan is 7k and 2 is 10k so, I usually pay for two and carry over the 2nd scan to next month. I will advice test strips also cos I used all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Oleayo22:

I used mecure in lekki. I start from day 10 and a second on by day 12 cos my cycle is btw 27-28day usually. The doc that does mine usually do both because of the cyst, she says it doesn't help her to see all the follicles so we end up doing abdominal too. To do 1 scan is 7k and 2 is 10k so, I usually pay for two and carry over the 2nd scan to next month. I will advice test strips also cos I used all.
Alright. Thanks. My average is also 28days so I guess 2 per cycle might just be enough. Am just trying to sample opinions in what others are doing/did cos am headed that route soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marcysteve(f): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2016
oluwadamelola:
Mamas pls torchlight dis mata for me. It's getting me worried.is it normal to spot on day 10 of cycle? Its a bit mixed wt EWCM kind of. No pain no cramps but its a bit brownish. I have a 29-30 day cycle.

Is it normal To Spot Before Your Period?

The answer to this question is both "yes" and "no."

If you tend to spot right before getting your period, you are not alone. Doctors say that as long as your spotting occurs after 10 or more days of elevated temperatures, you shouldn’t worry.

However, if this isn’t the case, you may want to check in with your doctor. When you visit, he/she will first want to rule out any thyroid issues, fibroids, endometriosis, or endometrial polyps. All of these conditions can wreak havoc with your cycle and also impact your ability to get pregnant.

If the spotting doesn’t seem to be because of any of the medical reasons above, your doctor will probably talk to you about the luteal phase of your cycle.

Your luteal phase is counted from the day after ovulation until the first day of your period. It is also often referred to as DPO (days past ovulation). Your luteal phase generally stays consistent in length but can vary for a handful of reasons including illness, medication, heavy exercise and extreme stress.

Typically when a woman spots for more than a few days right before their period, a shortened luteal phase is to blame. For a healthy pregnancy doctors like the luteal phase to be between 12-16 days in length. Doctors also agree that most of the time, a luteal phase that is less than 9 days long becomes problematic in terms of being able to get pregnant.

This is because in order for an egg to have the opportunity to implant itself into the uterus, the uterine lining has to be primed and ready. And, for the uterus to be fertility friendly, the body has to have enough time produce progesterone to support a pregnancy before the capillaries of the uterine lining start to shed (menstruation). When spotting occurs, it is often a sign that the uterine wall has started to shed before the ovaries were able to successfully produce the needed amounts of progesterone. Sadly, when this happens, it is often hard to get pregnant.

So if your cycle seems normal and you find that you are spotting before your period, doctors say not to worry about it………. unless of course you have been trying unsuccessfully to become pregnant for a long time.

However, if you think your luteal phase may be on the shorter end, you will want to check with your doctor about your TTC (trying to conceive) treatment options.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Fvine:

By the way Sis, you went MIA on the weight loss / weight gain TTC Thread, hope you're still on the healthy eating and weight loss part. Anyways, By discharge I guess you mean creamy/lotion or pap like discharge. To me it just means that you're probably not producing enough Fertile cervical mucus. All you need to do is to take stuff to boost your EWCM production. Lemon / ACV Detox will also be beneficial.

1. Grapefruit Juice squeezed inside warm water. Drink the mixture and drink lots of
water during the day

2. Eat Cucumber and drink lots of water during the day (I've tested and it works)

3. Insert the Egg White of fresh and pasteurized chicken eggs like 30mins before BD.
Some ttc women swear by this to have helped them conceive. The Egg white part of a
pasteurized Egg to avoid infection. You can pasteurize Egg yourself by dipping a few
secs in boiling water. Please Google and read this method up if you intend to do it. I've

4. Mix Lime Juice, 1 Egg into Lipton Tea and drink. This was shared on the thread and
confirmed by another Mama. This has reminded me to try it out. Will do so tomorrow,
I need to buy Lime. Note that lime is controversial in ttc so my advice will be to do only in Fertile window and stop after Ovulation. You can however take Lemon water all through your cycle.

5. Baking Soda Finger: Wash hands very well, dry off. Wet tip of finger and dip in Baking Soda/Bicarbonate of Soda (Not Baking Powder) insert into veejay once. Do this in Fertile window, 30-45mins before BD. It will make more CM for you, make your CM alkaline and very conducive for the swimmers to thrive and swim

Orthodox Ways

1. Take Evening Primrose Oil Capsules before Ovulation and stop immediately after
Ovulation. It can affect implantation or even cause early miscarriage if taken after

2. Omega 3 ,6 & 9 (there's a Capsules that combines the 3 in one) take throughout
your cycle to balance tour hormones and increase mucus especially Fertile mucus. Drink
lots of water throughout the day. This is what my Dr currently recommended for me.

3. Use Preseed lubricant which mimics the Fertile cervical mucus and is safe and helps
the swimmers go up there and stay alive for ttc couples (if you decide on this, use half
the recommended quantity otherwise you'll be so wet and it will be so slippery that
Tanx so much ma. I av nt check my weight yet after dt 75kg dts y I v nt update u on dt thread. bt am tryin to eat healthy nd reduce portion. bt I slip a lot during d day since ain't out again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2016
marcysteve:

Is it normal To Spot Before Your Period?

The answer to this question is both "yes" and "no."

If you tend to spot right before getting your period, you are not alone. Doctors say that as long as your spotting occurs after 10 or more days of elevated temperatures, you shouldn’t worry.

However, if this isn’t the case, you may want to check in with your doctor. When you visit, he/she will first want to rule out any thyroid issues, fibroids, endometriosis, or endometrial polyps. All of these conditions can wreak havoc with your cycle and also impact your ability to get pregnant.

If the spotting doesn’t seem to be because of any of the medical reasons above, your doctor will probably talk to you about the luteal phase of your cycle.

Your luteal phase is counted from the day after ovulation until the first day of your period. It is also often referred to as DPO (days past ovulation). Your luteal phase generally stays consistent in length but can vary for a handful of reasons including illness, medication, heavy exercise and extreme stress.

Typically when a woman spots for more than a few days right before their period, a shortened luteal phase is to blame. For a healthy pregnancy doctors like the luteal phase to be between 12-16 days in length. Doctors also agree that most of the time, a luteal phase that is less than 9 days long becomes problematic in terms of being able to get pregnant.

This is because in order for an egg to have the opportunity to implant itself into the uterus, the uterine lining has to be primed and ready. And, for the uterus to be fertility friendly, the body has to have enough time produce progesterone to support a pregnancy before the capillaries of the uterine lining start to shed (menstruation). When spotting occurs, it is often a sign that the uterine wall has started to shed before the ovaries were able to successfully produce the needed amounts of progesterone. Sadly, when this happens, it is often hard to get pregnant.

So if your cycle seems normal and you find that you are spotting before your period, doctors say not to worry about it………. unless of course you have been trying unsuccessfully to become pregnant for a long time.

However, if you think your luteal phase may be on the shorter end, you will want to check with your doctor about your TTC (trying to conceive) treatment options.

Thanks for the response. but does it have any inkling to the fact that i started m2 tone on my cycle day 2 till now and letrozole from day 3-7? though the spotting i noticed was when i went to pee.it's stretchy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2016
oluwadamelola:

Thanks for the response. but does it have any inkling to the fact that i started m2 tone on my cycle day 2 till now and letrozole from day 3-7? though the spotting i noticed was when i went to pee.it's stretchy.
oluwadamelola gud moni pls do u av idea hw much letrozole cost?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Babyadorable:
oluwadamelola gud moni pls do u av idea hw much letrozole cost?
i paid 5k for mine, though it's 6k on the pack. i bought it from a mama in house hence the reduction.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Fvine:

water during the day

Orthodox Ways

gud moni my dearest.pls d part of egg white I.e using egg hmmm how is it suppose 2 go into d veejay or jst apply it on d surface asper say d egg white dy draw,it has 2 go in dip? Abeg no laugh at my sily question ooo.but hope u understand my point do one av 2 dip it far inside?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2016
oluwadamelola:

It could be these drugs. Probably an early Ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Babyadorable:
gud moni my dearest.pls d part of egg white I.e using egg hmmm how is it suppose 2 go into d veejay or jst apply it on d surface asper say d egg white dy draw,it has 2 go in dip? Abeg no laugh at my sily question ooo.but hope u understand my point do one av 2 dip it far inside?
Lol. It's inserted deep inside. Hand or Syringe can be used.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Fvine:

Lab Name
Number of times per cycle
Cost.

TIA

I used Cure Link Diagnosis, Coker Road.
Abdominal. Started on day 9 and its 6times per cycle but the Doc did extra 2days 4 me, the cost is 6K. That was last year Oct.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2016
oluwadamelola:

hanks for the response. but does it have any inkling to the fact that i started m2 tone on my cycle day 2 till now and letrozole from day 3-7? though the spotting i noticed was when i went to pee.it's stretchy.

methinks that's your ovulation in view. plus do the deed romantically and skillfully this period oo. it must shelle ds cycle God willing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Fvine:

It could be these drugs. Probably an early Ovulation.
lets just hope so.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2016
CravingChic:

methinks that's your ovulation in view. plus do the deed romantically and skillfully this period oo. it must shelle ds cycle God willing.
AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=Fvine post=44509514]
Lol. It's inserted deep inside. Hand or Syringe can be used.[/quote grin tnx a jare,guess I will try it out.av a nyc day dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Goodmorning mamas,please can castor oil therapy be done during and days after ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Thanks @Mummyejire but I need more clarification pls, What is mother and Braggs?
Mummyejire:

another alternative I know of is apple cider vinegar with mother in it e.g Braggs,2 teaspoon in a cup of water morning and night. This will cleanse as well reset hormone and reproductive organs

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.