Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5436346 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Hello my e-family,i have been MIA cos of no subscription,i missed u guys and good to be back.How una dey,how is work and family.
Just don't worry much abt this ttc of a thing cos God is incharge and soonest will bless us all.
U all are in my prayers always.
Have a nice day

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
cuddlemoi:
Goodmorning mamas,please can castor oil therapy be done during and days after ovulation?
yes you can do the therapy if you are not trying for that month. Just go ahead but its always advisable to stop before ovulation. Using ovulation kit helps you to know when to stop.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Thanks @Mummyejire but I need more clarification pls, What is mother and Braggs?

see pix below

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Oleayo22:

yes you can do the therapy if you are not trying for that month. Just go ahead but its always advisable to stop before ovulation. Using ovulation kit helps you to know when to stop.

@Oleayo,thanks sis-I pray it's a BFP for April,if not I will wait till next month,put TTC aside and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Oh...thank you. Will try it out.
4realwoman:

see pix below

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
mumihaja:
Good morning y'all.....TGIF wink
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/04/07/woman-expecting-1-baby-gives-birth-to-5.html

@mumihaja can clean point tampon be used while taking
an ovulation inducing drug like clomid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2016
Pls mamas in the house ,how can I get guielf bao,plz treat as urgent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2016
cyntobless:
Pls mamas in the house ,how can I get guielf bao,plz treat as urgent

Guaifebao Contact gotten from another thread:
--->Enugu City :0803472 9247, 08036712761
--->Lagos: 07084430249, 08068045223
--> Delta State (Kwale/Asaba/Warri): 0803 345 2847 (Dr Joe)
--> Port Harcourt: 08056741498, 08033288939
-->Benue State: 07069764239
-->Abakiliki/Ebonyi: 07014761176, 07069585502

Clean Point Contacts from this thread:
roseey0 : 08063861919
Mumihaja : mumihaja@gmail.com, 08094434639
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Janix2:
Hello my e-family,i have been MIA cos of no subscription,i missed u guys and good to be back.How una dey,how is work and family.
Just don't worry much abt this ttc of a thing cos God is incharge and soonest will bless us all.
U all are in my prayers always.
Have a nice day
welcome back dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Gd morning my mamas, we thank God for another opportunity. May his Grace & mercy rest on all of us today and forever more, i pray IJN Amen.

I am trying to post d pic of castor oil am presently using which was sold for 10k.

I went un search of serrapeptase but saw vitalyzm emzyms at healthplus they are selling for 20,180 naira i also ask of letrozole and price is 33,750 naira, i jus use style waka comot as i no fit shout. TTC may God hear us all.

@all welldone and hv a nice day today.

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SaveALife: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
Hello everyone,

Hope your day went well
I have been a silent follower for about 2 weeks now, been able to go through almost 1500 pages and I must say I love this group
Quick TTC history, I conceived 6 months after my wedding in April, that's October, but lost it in December 2014 and since then, nothing. I have steady 28 day cycle, done hsg and hormonal tests, all clear, do's last SFA was 23 million per ml, and 70% motility and normal cells, confused o, and I have tried most of the things I have read on this group already sef, any advice?

Amen @nazablossom

You can send a mail to this address info@savealifemissions.com or sms to 08037108150. God will surely bless you as he has blessed many others
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2016
Baaby:
Gd morning my mamas, we thank God for another opportunity. May his Grace & mercy rest on all of us today and forever more, i pray IJN Amen.

I am trying to post d pic of castor oil am presently using which was sold for 10k.

I went un search of serrapeptase but saw vitalyzm emzyms at healthplus they are selling for 20,180 naira i also ask of letrozole and price is 33,750 naira, i jus use style waka comot as i no fit shout. TTC may God hear us all.

Pls where dd u buy ds for 10k? I need d name of d pharmacy b/c I bought ds type for #1400 at health plus (shoprite) branch. I'm sure d person dat sold it dd not know d price and u happen to pay for his/her ignorance. Abeg check prices of things online or here b4 going to pharmacy. Haba daris God o. God will compensate u wt a bfp my sister. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2016
@ fvine, thanks but pls let me ask how u do it. How do u go through all d questions, create time to think about them and try ur best to answer?
I guess I'm trying to say we are grateful for ur effort, the Lord will answer u too. Thanks

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Roseey0:

Guaifebao Contact gotten from another thread:
--->Enugu City :0803472 9247, 08036712761
--->Lagos: 07084430249, 08068045223
--> Delta State (Kwale/Asaba/Warri): 0803 345 2847 (Dr Joe)
--> Port Harcourt: 08056741498, 08033288939
-->Benue State: 07069764239
-->Abakiliki/Ebonyi: 07014761176, 07069585502

Clean Point Contacts from this thread:
roseey0 : 08063861919
Mumihaja : mumihaja@gmail.com, 08094434639

God bless you.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
I actually registered to say @Fvine,you are a blessing to your generation. You appear to me as a very homely,humble and God fearing woman.I pray from the innermost depth of me,that God in his infinite mercy will answer you very very very soon.its not easy answering questions at all.the bfn that has turned you to a 'doctor' will hear the word of God and turn to a resounding BFP.you are a strong woman.mamakendra,delor,fruitful woman,you all are good women of virtue.God will grant our heart desires soon.Baby dust to us all.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikilistic: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
99billiondollar:

Ewedu plus vit b6 , its used for lowering high prolactin
Thx sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikilistic: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dr Akilo right? He is good. I guess he just started flushing after myomectomy. He hasn't been doing it before[/quote]
He told me to come for flushing after 6 weeks but too expensive am looking for another gud place and cheaper Dr Akilo is very gud but na money
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
@Ayauche,do u mean u can do scanning 6times in a cycle?and u said the diagnostic centre u are using is 6k for the 6times, is very ok. i really need to visit the Lab for my scan this month,blc i do hav feelings that i ovulate,even all my body will change,breast sensitive even ovulation spotting on day 13,but after beding,no show,probably i hav not ovulated and might be thinking i did. pls can i get detail address of the place,blc where im staying is 10k per scan.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Baaby:

Sorry my dear, but you were cheated on the castor oil.

Femara is a more expensive brand of letrozole and I bought 10tabs for 6 or 9k (can't quite remember). So unless you are being sold a whole carton of letrozole for 33,750, please flee.
You can wish to always check and confirm the prices of stuff here ot online before you pay for things so someone doesn't just cheat you out of your money.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeeBlossoms: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
You do realize that I mentioned that I read all the pages this group has so far. before you replied, did you think of the fact that I can recognize scammers, be very careful angry
SaveALife:

You can send a mail to this address info@savealifemissions.com or sms to 08037108150. God will surely bless you as he has blessed many others

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
SaveALife:

BeeBlossoms:
You do realize that I mentioned that I read all the pages this group has so far. before you replied, did you think of the fact that I can recognize scammers, be very careful angry
[quote author=SaveALife post=44515847]

Hahahahahaha. Well done mama. U hv really been following our ttc thread. Hi five jare! I actually read that nonsense 'send a mail to this address' post n shook my head. I wanted to shout on the scammer immediately but thought to wait n see what n if u will reply him first. my sis, u no fall hand jor!
Mr scammer savealife, get out of this place fast o. If not, u go hear am o. mtchewww.
Other potential scammers, if we catch u eh. hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
Loisemm:

BeeBlossoms:
: ) smiley gringrin. Dats All I have to say. Well done. Una too much jare!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
delor:
@ fvine, thanks but pls let me ask how u do it. How do u go through all d questions, create time to think about them and try ur best to answer?
I guess I'm trying to say we are grateful for ur effort, the Lord will answer u too. Thanks
cherrybabe1:
I actually registered to say @Fvine,you are a blessing to your generation. You appear to me as a very homely,humble and God fearing woman.I pray from the innermost depth of me,that God in his infinite mercy will answer you very very very soon.its not easy answering questions at all.the bfn that has turned you to a 'doctor' will hear the word of God and turn to a resounding BFP.you are a strong woman.mamakendra,delor,fruitful woman,you all are good women of virtue.God will grant our heart desires soon.Baby dust to us all.
delor:

My Dears all na God. Let's just thank God that I can and I do. I've been a registered member since 2012. And na so other Mamas help me too. So am only just trying to give back as much as I can. All the glory is to God. My prayer is that God answers our fertility prayers sooner than soon sef and make us biological mothers according to our heart desires, Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
delor:

Pls where dd u buy ds for 10k? I need d name of d pharmacy b/c I bought ds type for #1400 at health plus (shoprite) branch. I'm sure ds person dat sold it dd not know d price and u happen to pay for his/her ignorance. Abeg check prices of things online or here b4 going to pharmacy. Haba daris God o. God will compensate u wt a bfp my sister. Sorry

@delor my dear sis, thank u for the advise i hv really learnt my lessons.

Pls mamas help me any time i remove the tampon gueifebou/clean point i use to feel pain around my waist/hip bone area as if i hv sore inside my vj, dont kw if am reacting to any of the ingredients hv any mama feel the same. thanks for answering me.

fertile blessing to every mama and happy weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Baaby:
i also ask of letrozole and price is 33,750 naira, i jus use style waka comot as i no fit shout. TTC may God hear us all.

Baaby ask for the lesser priced ones. I got mine in lagos for 5500. it's equally effective.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
CravingChic:

Baaby ask for the lesser priced ones. I got mine in lagos for 5500. it's equally effective.

Ok ma @CravingChic will jus do that, thank u very much, stay blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sprinkos: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
I know how it feels! My aunt couldn't conceive for many years even after visiting the best doctors abroad. She gave up all hope after the doctors confirmed that she could never conceive. But miraculously she conceived when she was 46 yrs old. Her baby girl is now 4 yrs old and she is still trusting God that He will bless her with another child.

It is good to hold on in there regardless of what the society thinks about you. My advice to all my sisters who are going through this is to be strong, play your part don't let anyone belittle you and if it is in the plan of our Heavenly Father His will shall surely be done. Keep smiling! smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
BeeBlossoms:

Loisemm:

Actually, savealife is a renowned hospital in PH. Went there once when I still had fibroids disturbing me and the doctor that attended to me was really nice.

So I guess like the other ivf clinics, they are just marketing their clinic and not really 'Scammers'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by apese: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
In most of our cultures, women are usually blamed for infertility. Though sometimes, fertility issue lies with the Men. Husband are also adviced to eat more Tomatoes, Walnuts, Asparagus. These Are proven fertility foods for men. Walnuts are especially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jumpy: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hello all,

I read this in an article and I thought I should share it with you. After all we are our sisters keepers... right!

Exposing lower back to wind, cold or dampness especially during periods, leads to painful and irregular menstruation. Chinese women understand this and go to great lengths to avoid overstrain during that time. Life these days have become so fast that many women are failing to rest adequately during the period week, they end up overtired, which in Chinese medicine terms leaves them vulnerable to other heath issues.

I personally never thought not resting enough during this time of the month could affect me that much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
@sugah. Ok o. Lolz. Thanks for the clarification. Its the name that raised my doubt. She wants a baby and they came with a 'save a life' . Maybe if they advertised IVF openly like their counterparts, it will be better received. My opinion though.
cc: SaveALife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Baaby:

Find your way to alpha pharmacy in Ikeja.
, u can get letrozole for 9k. That's 10tabs. 2cycle.

For Serrapeptase, check Amazon, or so via mall for Africa. You can get 120000 iu for 10k shipping et Al. Although might be higher because of dollars.

Some people do not have the fear of God.
Selling this same castrol oil for 10k.

God would save us from ttc n bless all our homes in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.