Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5428954 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:27pm On May 16, 2016
4realwoman:
Prayer list for this week.
The week of Restoration.
The week that our God in heaven will restore all that concerns us and our love ones in Jesus name, Amen.
The week of testimonies like no other.
The week of us rejoicing in the Lord.
The week of praise and thanksgiving
The week of Joy and Love.
The week of wonders
The week of unlimited BFP announcement.
Join me all, as we prepare for our own dancing and announcing this wonderful week that our Lord has made.

Monday - starting from 16th May,2016.

1.Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10. Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12. MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14. Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16. Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18. Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj, 21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23. uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25. Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28. Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv, 31. lily19, 32. Miraclebaby, 33, Anikeayun, 34. Teeteetracy,

Tuesday - starting from 17th May, 2016.

35. Alwaystrue, 36. FOTMAG, 37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39. FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42. Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45. Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48. stina4u, 49. Redeemed 50. Rute 51. Gsawlah 52. NoLuvLost 53. Mumydidi, 54. Omowunminow, 55. Sammiejo, 56.Twinmummy2, 57. Babyadorable, 58. Peddylov, 59. Ayashow, 60. Ayaakanoh, 61. Perculiar, 62. Wonyi, 63. Joyousmother2016, 64. 99billiondollar, 65, cathibok, 66 Doromay, 67. Jennygurl, 68. Immibabe,

Wenesday - starting from 18th May, 2016.

69. Itissettled3, 70. Mamakendra, 71. Mummyelena, 72. Fatme, 73. Iyabejilantinla, 74. Joyfulmama, 75.Ayaayo, 76. Ayauche, 77. Safe06, 78. Prettmum, 79. Blomi, 80. Stephyberry, 81. Divinemandate, 82. Rgee 83. Babyfacenum1, 84. Glo27, 85. Contumely,86. Blessediva, 87. Joyfulmoda, 88. Iretinyeee, 89. Lovina, 90. Conyema12, 91. IyeEjima, 92. Fertilewomb, 93. Jessicafruity, 94. Mumsoon, 95. Oluwashinadara01, 96, Dazzle86, 97. Exegesis, 98. mum2bsoon, 99. Triangullar, 100. Mrsedeh, 101. Janedyke6, 102. Finecheek12,

Thursday - starting from 19th May, 2016.

103. Royal30, 104. Smithsydny., 105. Maymay1, 106. Rozeeb, 107. Lauracares, 108. Boyeen, 109. Laurasmum, 110. Spiritualgal, 111. Peddyloveh, 112. Venuss, 113. Hope43, 114. Curvilicious, 115. Zeezzy, 116. Ononmplanet, 117. Godmercy2015, 118. Kudibaby, 119. Xtiana250, 120. Ommyk , 121. Eridemilade, 122. Ibari, 123. Uwasam, 124. Praisefulmum, 125. Santagelo25, 126. Caringpro,127 Fonnyswt, 128. Odunma, 129. Stellx , 130. Anewdawn, 131. Hypraise, 132. Marjuly, 133. es33, 134. Iyabejilantilan, 135. LadyGuinivere, 136. Mamacajah,

Friday - starting from 20th May, 2016.

137. Cuddlemoi, 138. Jadelle, 139. Kussy4, 140. Okhionkpai, 141. Ruttybabie, 142. Mydeporch, 143. Futureday, 144. Aghadiaye, 145. Diva90, 146. Hevenly,147. Amarapearl, 148. Greenpea, 149. liliamaka2003, 150. Venizia, 151. Lollyekiat, 152. Chom4shizzle, 153. Olamitie, 154. Mubzay, 155. Ejimikeokwu, 156. Mztenny, 157. Rukkington, 158. Neeky1, 159. Ijay024, 160. Momofthey16, 161. Rossy4doll, 162. Fvine, 163. Mum2SnD, 164. Ahmanim, 165. Lookingud, 166. Mommatriplets, 167.Davidolawale, 168. Somvade, 169.Oluwadamelola, 170. Nikz,

Saturday - starting from 21st May, 2016

171. Decency8, 172. Oyescodee, 173. Kikilistic, 174. Shiloh, 175. Mercifull, 176. Hopefulmum ,177. Foe123, 178. Aghaibiam, 179. Anastasia49, 180. . Peterian, 181. Adetunrayo, 182. Goodkay, 183. Oomiyale, 184. Vanny2, 185. fertilewoman, 186. Favouredestiny, 187. Somuadi, 188. MiraclefromGod, 189. Temilayooluwa, 190. Ijay024, 191. Delor, 192. Loisemm, 193. Kweenkong, 194. Adelolo, 195.therealmom, 196. wholesomegrace, 197. ugommazan, 198. orente21, 199. Icesnow, 200, Nubiaqueen, 201. Dadsonval, 202. Eriolaoluwa, 203. Firstlady123, 204. Rubyz,

Sunday - starting from 22nd May, 2016.

205. AyaSunday, 206. Shanicemel 207. Schipolkky2211, 208. Emerald65, 209.Towerofgrace, 210. Omotolani22, 211. NiceCJ, 212. gracechinwe, 213. AyaTiraj, 214. Heroesoff8, 215. Queenbuki, 216. Praiseworks, 217. Haryourlar, 218Lalabu, 219. Sixx, 220. Giftedbabies, 221. mamateniola1, 222. Futureday, 223. Mumkachi, 224. Lily1990, 225. 3greatnations, 226. Foriletie, 227. Baaby, 228. BeeBlossom, 229. Fruityqueen, 230. Graceyy83, 231. Momoftheyear16, 232. Supermama, 233. bidemibunmi, 234. Youngmum1, 235. 13july, 236. Kataleya, 237. Nike08, 238. Chimemela, 239. fertilechic, 240. blessingmama, 241. Client,242.Gladysogochuku,243.Lizzypaul,244.cynthiabelle,245.Adorablewify,246.Babemama,247.Fruitfulhome,248.kittana,249.madamfunds, 250. mumchristine
Amen!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:51pm On May 16, 2016
[qAmen to all the prayers.

please how much does hormonal tests cost in private labs and which is the best lab to have it done

CC Mamas in Benin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Miriam16: 6:59pm On May 16, 2016
Mama what is the name of the books please? Will aprecciate a lot. Thanks.

Loisemm:
Sweet mama iomoge2, I received 'Fertility foods'.
Expecting the other one you mentioned- 'Pregnancy miracle'.
Thanks a whole lot.
* @mamas that need fertility books, u may ask or copy iomoge2 and include your email. She is preggy but willing to assist us wt these books/articles free of charge. She even has it as her signature (what u see in faint letters under some ppl's posts). May God build our faith and give us more knowledge thru these books/articles and lead us to our lasting Bfps. Amen*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Silvier01: 7:13pm On May 16, 2016
The price ranges from $3 to $7 depending on where you go. But the best lab I don't yet mama.

Dazzle86:
[qAmen to all the prayers.

please how much does hormonal tests cost in private labs and which is the best lab to have it done

CC Mamas in Benin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:15pm On May 16, 2016
Goodevening people,pls does any one has any info on Trucare fertility clinic and nordica fertility center!
Pls respond asap!
TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kerebi: 7:54pm On May 16, 2016
Hi, mama you should not be afraid instead you should seek our heavenly Father for guidence inall you do. Surely He will help you. Otherwise I personally wish you all the best.

Fvine:

Sorry didn't mean to alarm you. I was just comparing your values with the high end of normal and that's almost 45% above it. Just do the treatment and all will be well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 16, 2016
Miriam16:
Mama what is the name of the books please? Will aprecciate a lot. Thanks.

Fertility Foods
Pregnancy Miracle
Supernatural Childbirth
May God answer our prayers. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 16, 2016
Schipolkky2211:

How can i thank you for the prayers you offer for all ttc mamas. May God repay you. Am sure by his grace i will announce my bfp in no time.
thank yOu ma for including me in yOur prayers. So sure our bfp is now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:14pm On May 16, 2016
Janix2:
Goodevening people,pls does any one has any info on Trucare fertility clinic and nordica fertility center!
Pls respond asap!
TIA
Post in the TTC IVF/IUI/ICSI thread, they may have the information you seek. I have no idea. Hope this helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrisdada16(f): 9:41pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=Dadsonval post=45680459]
Amen!!!!!!!![/quote

amen... hello sabi mamas I pray God grant all our heart desires and bless us wit wonderful babies.
am new here I find d thread encouraging this is my 7th month in marriage althu heard a MC in Feb 6weeks BT av bin TTC since then hopefully God picks my call next cycle cos anuty flow has showed out on Friday last week.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 9:43pm On May 16, 2016
Baaby:
Hello Mamas,

Pls help me with the way to take the Chinese teas, i have receive Yi mu Cao but no indication on how to take it, waiting for the Xi xi cao becos i ordered from two different online i.e amazon & ebay.

cc @Oleayo22 and other mamas dat knows pls don't leave me alone in dis one o.

@legendmama, ur welcome & congrats on ur new ride, pls don't MIA again o we need u right here.

@Anty Fvine, i pray the light of God will shine on u and in ur family this season IJN. Amen

@all I wish us Fertility blessings IJN. Amennnnn.
Baaby from d reviews I read bout d tea it shud be one scoop each to be dissolved in hot water,and shud be taking at night prefarably.
I order for yi mu cao and castor oil pack buh I received a msg today dat its only castor dats ready for pik up is dat ow they brought urs too.cos I'm confused,cant wait to start taking d tea jareh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sarahjoe1000(f): 10:11pm On May 16, 2016
Good evening mamas..it haf tay o..school stress,coupled with that fact that I feel like an olodo anytime I. Come herecry as I don't. Know or have anything to contribute,had to logout completely so I wouldn't be caught peeping..make una forgive me*holds ears*congratulations to the mamas that got their bfp and to the remaining fruitful mamas God is still picking calls #youarenextinline#just begin to Rehearse ya thanksgiving songs..ma sis sends her love and greetings she says thanks for all the prayers..*whispers i don. Try to drag am come nairaland but the babe is still in the stone age I no talk anything o**smiles* like my pastor would say...SHALOM SHALOM

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cao(f): 10:19pm On May 16, 2016
Y'all are always killing me with the mentions. Anywho, good luck & congratulations in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 16, 2016
Chrisdada16, welcome dear. May affliction not rise again and may u port to preggy thread soonest.
Sarahjoe1000, welcome bk dear. U try. Learn ooo. If I knew I would ttc, I would hv joined this thread even b4 my wedding sef. Though I wouldn't hv been very active. May you not ttc ooo. Its not a good experience jor like My Dh once said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bisoye82: 10:31pm On May 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 5:37am On May 17, 2016
Dadsonval:

send me a copy to Adexbj4real@gmail.com
God bless u, i have seen it. Thnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:59am On May 17, 2016
famouspeter:
Fibroids are tumors, pregnancy are not,
Fibroids makes the womb hostile to the baby that's why it can cause miscarriage

But With The Use Of Fibrofit

• It does not tamper with the baby, rather it creates an ideal environment for the baby

• Fibrofit works by helping to balance the reproductive hormones particularly estrogen and xenoestrogen

What if I become pregnant and have fibroids?

Apart from generating symptoms, such as heavy Vag!nal bleeding, severe pelvic and back pain, constipation, and bloating, the most common problems seen in pregnant women with fibroids are:

Premature Labour: Depending on the location and size of the fibroids, pregnant women with fibroids may be at a greater risk of experiencing premature labour.

Miscarriages: Due to the increase in estrogen levels during pregnancy, fibroids can enlarge and displace the placenta. Large fibroids in the uterine cavity can create a shortage of space and hinder the growth of the baby, which may either lead to miscarriage or cause congenital deformities in the baby.

Cesarean Birth: Multiple fibroids located in the lower part of the uterus can block the Vag!na during pregnancy, making it necessary to have a cesarean birth.

Baby's position can adversely be affected: Depending on the location and orientation of the fibroid, the baby can end up in either a transverse or breech position.

If you been diagnosed with Fibroids and you’re looking for a natural, safe and easy way to permanently remove it and prevent its recurrent growth without surgery, then Our 100% Natural Fibroid Remover Pack will help you eliminate all types of Fibroids and its complications in the shortest possible time.

For More Information On Our Product Fibrofit Please Kindly Visit » http://lastinghealthsupport.com
double post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:01am On May 17, 2016
famouspeter:
Fibroids are tumors, pregnancy are not,
Fibroids makes the womb hostile to the baby that's why it can cause miscarriage

But With The Use Of Fibrofit

• It does not tamper with the baby, rather it creates an ideal environment for the baby

• Fibrofit works by helping to balance the reproductive hormones particularly estrogen and xenoestrogen

What if I become pregnant and have fibroids?

Apart from generating symptoms, such as heavy Vag!nal bleeding, severe pelvic and back pain, constipation, and bloating, the most common problems seen in pregnant women with fibroids are:

Premature Labour: Depending on the location and size of the fibroids, pregnant women with fibroids may be at a greater risk of experiencing premature labour.

Miscarriages: Due to the increase in estrogen levels during pregnancy, fibroids can enlarge and displace the placenta. Large fibroids in the uterine cavity can create a shortage of space and hinder the growth of the baby, which may either lead to miscarriage or cause congenital deformities in the baby.

Cesarean Birth: Multiple fibroids located in the lower part of the uterus can block the Vag!na during pregnancy, making it necessary to have a cesarean birth.

Baby's position can adversely be affected: Depending on the location and orientation of the fibroid, the baby can end up in either a transverse or breech position.

If you been diagnosed with Fibroids and you’re looking for a natural, safe and easy way to permanently remove it and prevent its recurrent growth without surgery, then Our 100% Natural Fibroid Remover Pack will help you eliminate all types of Fibroids and its complications in the shortest possible time.

For More Information On Our Product Fibrofit Please Kindly Visit » http://lastinghealthsupport.com
I still don't understand how this explains the safety of the Fibrofit you're marketing in Pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 7:13am On May 17, 2016
@Cynthiabelle,u welcome too.i tink dos.ti.nex is more effective but it's more expensive also,the side effects are not that noticeable..for bro.me.gon u have to take for at least 3 months to see effects..

Thanks so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by famouspeter(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2016
I made mention of the harmful effects of fibriod in pregnant women but with the components packed in fibrofit

With Our Treatment and Guide
You Will Be Able To »

Get Rid Of Your Uterine Fibroids
Naturally Within 1 or 2 Months and Prevent Their Recurrence

Eliminate Pelvic Pressure and Pain,
Bloating and Discomfort

Boost Your Fertility and Gain
Regular Periods (No More Spotting or
Unexpected periods)

Stop Bladder Pressure

Get Rid Of Heavy Menstrual Flow
(Menorrhagia) or Painful Menstrual
Flow (Dysmenorrhea)

Get Rid Of Pain During Intercourse
(Dyspareunia).

Improve the Quality of Your Life
Dramatically!

Every single components mentioned below are packed inside the Fibrofit :

Aloe Berry Nectar: Besides their reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries privode a high content of vitamin c. They are also a natural source of healthful proanthocyanidins, which helps to remove harmful free oxygen radicals from cells.

Multi-Maca: Maca helps promote libido, sexual potency and energy. Peruvian women begin using Maca at age 3, and remain strong , fertile and productive, well into their later life.

Lycium Plus: It is made up of over 150 different compounds, which have been shown to have many beneficial effects. Its most frequent use by far is as a complementary herb, with its main function being to bring out the best beneficial effects of other herbs. This makes it an ideal companion for lycium.

Garlic Thyme: Aside from the fact that it helps to strengthen the immune system in the body, it also helps in the lowering of blood cholesterol. With its strong powerful antioxidant and control of blood pressure in the body.

Through its support of the immune system garlic has been shown to neutralize free radicals in the bloodstream, which if left unchecked can damage healthy cells.

Vitolize Women's: Discomfort due to PMS, menopause, or less than optimal urinary tract function may be related to hormone changes and specific nutritional needs. The natural blend of antioxidant-rich fruits, herbs, vitamins and minerals in Vitolize Women’s Vitality Supplement is specifically designed with a woman’s needs in mind.

Royal Jelly: Helps to boost energy, support the immune system, regulate hormonal change and improve reproductive health.

Fibroid Remover Pack [FIBROFIT] will help you completely eliminate all types of Fibroid, reverse all related symptoms, and regain your sound health in no time.

For More Info Kindly Visit www.lastinghealthsupport.com
Fvine:

I still don't understand how this explains the safety of the Fibrofit you're marketing in Pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 9:46am On May 17, 2016
anikeayun:

Baaby from d reviews I read bout d tea it shud be one scoop each to be dissolved in hot water,and shud be taking at night prefarably.
I order for yi mu cao and castor oil pack buh I received a msg today dat its only castor dats ready for pik up is dat ow they brought urs too.cos I'm confused,cant wait to start taking d tea jareh.

@anikeayun, tk u mama for d direction. Yes, they brought the yi mu cao to my office am waiting for xi xian cao becos i want to take them in combo. i think i ordered d yi mu cao through ebay and the other thru amazon. Did u order from same shop? dont be confuse dear, we're almost getting there by the Grace of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 10:42am On May 17, 2016
Hello mamas, there is a facebook group called Askthegynaecologist. it's just like what we have here but you get to chat with a gynae for second opinions, advise and interpretation on either our test results or whatever question you need them to answer. i just stumbled upon the group last week and i thought to share as there may be a few of us who can't afford to the see a gynea immediately due to lack of funds or people who do not have so much luck jamming the real gyneas. They do not prescribe medications. I was able to have a one on one facebook chat with one of the gyneas and he was very nice. May God bless us with our heart desires.

Please note that this is not an advert!!!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nerressa: 11:08am On May 17, 2016
Benignasweety:
I LOST MY SON 5DAYS AFTER HE WAS BORN FEB 21. HE WAS THE SOLE REASON WHY I MARRIED DH EARLY EVN THOUGH WE LOVED OURSELVES. NOW AM SCARED D ENEMY TOOK HIM AND I DNT KNW IF I CAN CONCEIVE AGAIN. AM ALREADY TRYING 4 A QUICKER ROUTE WITH CLOMID. PLEASE ANY IDEA IF IT WLD HELP ME CONCEIVE EASILY. I JUST WANT ANODA BABY TO HOLD AND TO HAVE A SAY IN MY DH HOME. ANSAS PLZ

you lost the baby?
how?
when?
what happened?
I'm so sorry sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:36am On May 17, 2016
famouspeter:
I made mention of the harmful effects of fibriod in pregnant women but with the components packed in fibrofit
You Will Be Able To »
Bloating and Discomfort
Unexpected periods)
Stop Bladder Pressure
Flow (Dysmenorrhea)
(Dyspareunia).
Dramatically!
Aloe Berry Nectar: Besides their reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries privode a high content of vitamin c. They are also a natural source of healthful proanthocyanidins, which helps to remove harmful free oxygen radicals from cells.
Multi-Maca: Maca helps promote libido, sexual potency and energy. Peruvian women begin using Maca at age 3, and remain strong , fertile and productive, well into their later life.
Lycium Plus: It is made up of over 150 different compounds, which have been shown to have many beneficial effects. Its most frequent use by far is as a complementary herb, with its main function being to bring out the best beneficial effects of other herbs. This makes it an ideal companion for lycium.
Garlic Thyme: Aside from the fact that it helps to strengthen the immune system in the body, it also helps in the lowering of blood cholesterol. With its strong powerful antioxidant and control of blood pressure in the body.
Through its support of the immune system garlic has been shown to neutralize free radicals in the bloodstream, which if left unchecked can damage healthy cells.
Vitolize Women's: Discomfort due to PMS, menopause, or less than optimal urinary tract function may be related to hormone changes and specific nutritional needs. The natural blend of antioxidant-rich fruits, herbs, vitamins and minerals in Vitolize Women’s Vitality Supplement is specifically designed with a woman’s needs in mind.
Royal Jelly: Helps to boost energy, support the immune system, regulate hormonal change and improve reproductive health.
Fibroid Remover Pack [FIBROFIT] will help you completely eliminate all types of Fibroid, reverse all related symptoms, and regain your sound health in no time.
famouspeter:

You Will Be Able To »

Bloating and Discomfort

Unexpected periods)

Stop Bladder Pressure

Flow (Dysmenorrhea)

(Dyspareunia).

Dramatically!

I think the question was how safe your product is in pregnancy, u claimed it is very safe and was asked to prove only for you to post the benefits of the product and it does not relate in any way to usage during pregnancy. Please dont misinform people, and always ensure you have adequate information about the things you are marketing before you offer it to people. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:40am On May 17, 2016
Bisoye82:

I have a 6 months supply I don't need.send me a mail at helrichards@yahoo.com.

@ Bisoye82, sorry your offer came a bit late. I have already placed order for the product. I am expecting in the next couple of days. I am sure somebody will indicate interest soon. Thanks for reaching out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 12:41pm On May 17, 2016
Greetings to all mamas. Pls where can HSG test be done in Jos and any idea of the price..

Baby dust to all.

Cc: mamas in Jos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 1:11pm On May 17, 2016
oluwadamelola:
Hello mamas, there is a facebook group called Askthegynaecologist. it's just like what we have here but you get to chat with a gynae for second opinions, advise and interpretation on either our test results or whatever question you need them to answer. i just stumbled upon the group last week and i thought to share as there may be a few of us who can't afford to the see a gynea immediately due to lack of funds or people who do not have so much luck jamming the real gyneas. They do not prescribe medications. I was able to have a one on one facebook chat with one of the gyneas and he was very nice. May God bless us with our heart desires.

yes ATG is real..I am a member of d group, I've learnt a lot there,the doctors are friendly and the way they analyse and answer questions are so nice,I recommend askthegynaecologist to mums here

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:17pm On May 17, 2016
Thank you my e-family for the out pouring of love and prayers for the repose of the soul of my dear mum.
My mum was a very strong woman, the strongest woman I know and would have come out of anesthesia if she wanted to but im sure she decided to go and rest with the lord after the pronouncement that a seemingly ordinary intestinal blockage was indeed colon cancer. Its mind boogling how someone who was always careful about what she ate owing to a previous ulcer would end up having colon cancer, but they say God knows best.
She gave her life for her kids even in death..we beat Kidney failure but Cancer snuck up on us and took away our rare gem.

Thank you all for the mentions, too many to individually reply or mention. God bless you all.
May the month of May bring more manifestations of Gods blessings in my dear ATC sisters. Your prayers have been answered, just continue to thank God for his blessings.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 2:00pm On May 17, 2016
oluwadamelola:

Thanks for the information
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:49pm On May 17, 2016
breadplanets:
Hello fruitful women. Pls ive just been diagnosed with low progesterone. What do i do now? Is there a drug for it? The lab told me about one they can help me get but i'd like to hear from the women here. Pls i need your suggestions. Baby dust to us all.

Hello Breadplanets, don't fret, low progesterone is common than you think, good that you came here cos i get waery of people that claim they want to help when it is just to exploit you, not that i am saying the lab guy wants to o and yes there are medications to help improve it. It comes in different forms, suppositories, cream and oral forms. the one i know mamas here talk about and is easily accessible is Vit B6, but discuss with your doc on which will best suit you.

Cc: Fvine, iOmoge2, mumihaja, legendsmother

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vionastic: 5:34pm On May 17, 2016
From my side too may the almighty Lord strenghten you 2407 mama.

haryourlar:
@sugah may mama soul rest in perfect peace God ll console and uphold the family

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.