Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414211 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 17, 2016
Hello mama's , going for hsg in two day's time , i got my preseed today too , i hope for the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 123liam: 6:53pm On May 17, 2016
@sugah, let her soul r.i.p and I know is very difficult to comprehend the loss of a loved one but a times we let our Superior Lord take charge in times like this.

mumredeemer:

@ Sugah, sorry for the loss, may your mum's soul rest in peace and may the Lord give you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss. Please accept my condolence.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by karengal: 7:38pm On May 17, 2016
Hello mamas, how can one get a copy of fertility book in lagos? Or through which means do you use?

ciscajewel:
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by karengal: 7:39pm On May 17, 2016
ciscajewel:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hello mamas, how can one get a copy of fertility book in lagos? Or through which means do you use?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arenad: 8:14pm On May 17, 2016
I agree with you about choosing to be happy on your birthday cos there are those who wished to see their b.days but could not make it.

Vanny2:
Happy Birthday Oluwademola. Choose to be happy. You are a miracle. Its your birthday and you are alive!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 8:22pm On May 17, 2016
@ Benignasweety how r u today?

greetings to all mama's in the house. God surround our tables with children. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by famouspeter(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2016
Ma, I Post The Benefits For More information regarding the product am marketing, fibrofit have no side effects during pregnancy, the drug's function is to help fight fibriod and complete desolve fibriod and its symptoms, fibrofit is safe for use of pregnant women for it Helps to boost energy, support the immune system, regulate hormonal change and improve reproductive health.

Our Product Function in the Complete Reversal of Fibriod Even During Pregnancy Our Product helps to equip the mother with enzymezs, nutrients, to fight fibriod and desolve it completely

Don’t wait until your health deteriorates to start taking care of yourself. Get Fibrofit Pack today!

For More Information Visit www.lastinghealthsupport.com or Call:+2348169260639 n I Would Advise To Read More About The Products That Make Up Fibrofit For Self Justification Thank You!
mumredeemer:

I think the question was how safe your product is in pregnancy, u claimed it is very safe and was asked to prove only for you to post the benefits of the product and it does not relate in any way to usage during pregnancy. Please dont misinform people, and always ensure you have adequate information about the things you are marketing before you offer it to people. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:00am On May 18, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:04am On May 18, 2016
Please mamas asking about the drugs, i only have 1 bottle of each and im giving it out at same price I got them.
Fertilaid for 6k and serrapeptase for 6,500.
If you are around Ikeja it would be easier for me....thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 3:47am On May 18, 2016
sugah:
Please mamas asking about the drugs, i only have 1 bottle of each and im giving it out at same price I got them.
Fertilaid for 6k and serrapeptase for 6,500.
If you are around Ikeja it would be easier for me....thanks.
hello ma, i will be at ikeja tomorrow. how do i get it and where do we meet? thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:51am On May 18, 2016
famouspeter:
I made mention of the harmful effects of fibriod in pregnant women but with the components packed in fibrofit

With Our Treatment and Guide
You Will Be Able To »

Get Rid Of Your Uterine Fibroids
Naturally Within 1 or 2 Months and Prevent Their Recurrence

Eliminate Pelvic Pressure and Pain,
Bloating and Discomfort

Boost Your Fertility and Gain
Regular Periods (No More Spotting or
Unexpected periods)

Stop Bladder Pressure

Get Rid Of Heavy Menstrual Flow
(Menorrhagia) or Painful Menstrual
Flow (Dysmenorrhea)

Get Rid Of Pain During Intercourse
(Dyspareunia).

Improve the Quality of Your Life
Dramatically!

Every single components mentioned below are packed inside the Fibrofit :

Aloe Berry Nectar: Besides their reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries privode a high content of vitamin c. They are also a natural source of healthful proanthocyanidins, which helps to remove harmful free oxygen radicals from cells.

Multi-Maca: Maca helps promote libido, sexual potency and energy. Peruvian women begin using Maca at age 3, and remain strong , fertile and productive, well into their later life.

Lycium Plus: It is made up of over 150 different compounds, which have been shown to have many beneficial effects. Its most frequent use by far is as a complementary herb, with its main function being to bring out the best beneficial effects of other herbs. This makes it an ideal companion for lycium.

Garlic Thyme: Aside from the fact that it helps to strengthen the immune system in the body, it also helps in the lowering of blood cholesterol. With its strong powerful antioxidant and control of blood pressure in the body.

Through its support of the immune system garlic has been shown to neutralize free radicals in the bloodstream, which if left unchecked can damage healthy cells.

Vitolize Women's: Discomfort due to PMS, menopause, or less than optimal urinary tract function may be related to hormone changes and specific nutritional needs. The natural blend of antioxidant-rich fruits, herbs, vitamins and minerals in Vitolize Women’s Vitality Supplement is specifically designed with a woman’s needs in mind.

Royal Jelly: Helps to boost energy, support the immune system, regulate hormonal change and improve reproductive health.

Fibroid Remover Pack [FIBROFIT] will help you completely eliminate all types of Fibroid, reverse all related symptoms, and regain your sound health in no time.

For More Info Kindly Visit www.lastinghealthsupport.com
Still explains nothing in relation to the question. Thanks but No Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:05am On May 18, 2016
Fvine:

Lol at your response.
I was waiting for his response and saw nothing.
Before they spoil things for us with marketing.
I wonder how a pregnant woman can be asked to be taking fibriods melting products.
Before someone ends up with a deformed baby.
God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 6:06am On May 18, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Hello Breadplanets, don't fret, low progesterone is common than you think, good that you came here cos i get waery of people that claim they want to help when it is just to exploit you, not that i am saying the lab guy wants to o and yes there are medications to help improve it. It comes in different forms, suppositories, cream and oral forms. the one i know mamas here talk about and is easily accessible is Vit B6, but discuss with your doc on which will best suit you.

Cc: Fvine, iOmoge2, mumihaja, legendsmother
Thanks sis. A doctor friend of ours wants me to take primolut injection and the tabs. What do you think? Pls mamas help me out here. Im draging my feet cos i want to hear from your experiences. I had an early miscarriage last weekend and i would do anything to make sure it doesnt happen again. I was told the miscarriage was due to the low progesterone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:45am On May 18, 2016
Monday - starting from 16th May,2016.

1.Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10. Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12. MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14. Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16. Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18. Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj, 21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23. uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25. Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28. Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv, 31. lily19, 32. Miraclebaby, 33, Anikeayun, 34. Teeteetracy,

Tuesday - starting from 17th May, 2016.

35. Alwaystrue, 36. FOTMAG, 37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39. FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42. Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45. Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48. stina4u, 49. Redeemed 50. Rute 51. Gsawlah 52. NoLuvLost 53. Mumydidi, 54. Omowunminow, 55. Sammiejo, 56.Twinmummy2, 57. Babyadorable, 58. Peddylov, 59. Ayashow, 60. Ayaakanoh, 61. Perculiar, 62. Wonyi, 63. Joyousmother2016, 64. 99billiondollar, 65, cathibok, 66 Doromay, 67. Jennygurl, 68. Immibabe,

Wenesday - starting from 18th May, 2016.

69. Itissettled3, 70. Mamakendra, 71. Mummyelena, 72. Fatme, 73. Iyabejilantinla, 74. Joyfulmama, 75.Ayaayo, 76. Ayauche, 77. Safe06, 78. Prettmum, 79. Blomi, 80. Stephyberry, 81. Divinemandate, 82. Rgee 83. Babyfacenum1, 84. Glo27, 85. Contumely,86. Blessediva, 87. Joyfulmoda, 88. Iretinyeee, 89. Lovina, 90. Conyema12, 91. IyeEjima, 92. Fertilewomb, 93. Jessicafruity, 94. Mumsoon, 95. Oluwashinadara01, 96, Dazzle86, 97. Exegesis, 98. mum2bsoon, 99. Triangullar, 100. Mrsedeh, 101. Janedyke6, 102. Finecheek12,

Isaiah 61:7 - For your shame [ye shall have] double; and [for] confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Jeremiah 30:17 - For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’

Thank you Lord for allowing us to be among the living this morning not by our might nor power but your spirit alone.
I commit the names listed above into your holy hand and ask that you will guide and protect them and give them that which they ask of you in Jesus name, Amen. i ask O Lord that you restore all that the enemy have taking from them in Jesus name, Amen. I ask that in any areas that we have sinned against you knowingly or unknowingly that you have mercy upon us and forgive us of our sins in Jesus name, Amen.
You are the miracle worker and destiny changer, come and do a miracle in our life today, Amen.
Thank you for the testimonies that you are putting in our mouth O Lord and i pray and cover the prayer with the blood of Jesus Christ the blood that speak better things then the blood of abel. i cover the remaining week with the blood of Jesus and our going and coming in shall be bless in Jesus name, Amen.
I commit our family and love ones into your holy hands, Amen.

@Omowunmigan, How are you doing sis?

@Adorablewifey, Longest time no hear from you sis, Hope you are good?

@Sanrima, How u dey ma?

@uche13, NoLuvLost, Safe06, Greenpea and all the MIA mamas and papas, please come out of MIA and say hi let kw that you all are Okay.

@All, Have a wonderful day and this is our restoration week. the week that the Lord will restore all dead and dry cell in our life and replace it with a new one that will bring forth good thing n new in our life. remain bless.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 7:56am On May 18, 2016
Gdmorning house,we will surely get there one day. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 8:32am On May 18, 2016
@4realwoman... Mama am good o.. Its just heart breaking to be back to ttc again. I am here waiting for AF to show face. Thanks for checking ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:43am On May 18, 2016
@adoroblewifey, it is well with you mama and I want you to kW that his ways are not our ways and our ways his own way and I pray God will give you double for your trouble soon in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 8:59am On May 18, 2016
99billiondollar:
Hello mama's , going for hsg in two day's time , i got my preseed today too , i hope for the best
I am also going for HSG test by weekend. Let's hope for the best. Please mamas, is there anything we need to know or do before the test?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 9:06am On May 18, 2016
Adorablewifey, it's well with u. The lord will restore what the enemy has stolen from u & he will definitely give u double for all ur troubles. Don't worry mama, u'll sing a new song very soon and u'll smile again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:29am On May 18, 2016
Nerressa:

you lost the baby? how? when? what happened? I'm so sorry sis
He died after 5days from tummy pain. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:30am On May 18, 2016
teeteetracy:
Also @benignasweety if you need someone to talk to please i'm here. I don't know how you can get my phone number.
plz pm me ur number. I don't hv a steady line for now to share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:35am On May 18, 2016
fruitfulhome:
@ Benignasweety how r u today?

greetings to all mama's in the house. God surround our tables with children. Amen
Am strong by his grace. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:36am On May 18, 2016
breadplanets:
Thanks sis. A doctor friend of ours wants me to take primolut injection and the tabs. What do you think? Pls mamas help me out here. Im draging my feet cos i want to hear from your experiences. I had an early miscarriage last weekend and i would do anything to make sure it doesnt happen again. I was told the miscarriage was due to the low progesterone.
Heed the advice of your Dr friend. He/She is right on the drugs for Progesterone support.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41am On May 18, 2016
Feel so blessed knwing I hv a family here. Thanks to all mamas. All is well now to d glory of God. Ur advices worked coupled with the Grace of the Almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:31am On May 18, 2016
Fvine:

Heed the advice of your Dr friend. He/She is right on the drugs for Progesterone support.

@ Breadplanet, sabi mama Fvine don answer you, so sorry about your loss, affliction will never rise again and we would all rejoice very soon. I admire your tenacity and strength not to be weighed down. Although i only know little about progesterone support, it is one of the easiest conditions to treat. Are you on any other drug alongside the Primolut N?

Since the doc is your friend you can ask enough questions to answer and erase your doubts if you have any. You can read more about low progesterone online

Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by famouspeter(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2016
Ma, I Post The Benefits For More information regarding the product am marketing, fibrofit have no side effects during pregnancy, the drug's function is to help fight fibriod and complete desolve fibriod and its symptoms, fibrofit is safe for use of pregnant women for it Helps to boost energy, support the immune system, regulate hormonal change and improve reproductive health.

Our Product Function in the Complete Reversal of Fibriod Even During Pregnancy Our Product helps to equip the mother with enzymezs, nutrients, to fight fibriod and desolve it completely

Don’t wait until your health deteriorates to start taking care of yourself. Get Fibrofit Pack today!

For More Information Visit www.lastinghealthsupport.com or Call:+2348169260639 n I Would Advise To Read More About The Products That Make Up Fibrofit For Self Justification Thank You!
Fvine:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 12:18pm On May 18, 2016
Fvine:

God bless you mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 12:21pm On May 18, 2016
Towerofgrace:

@ Breadplanet, sabi mama Fvine don answer you, so sorry about your loss, affliction will never rise again and we would all rejoice very soon. I admire your tenacity and strength not to be weighed down. Although i only know little about progesterone support, it is one of the easiest conditions to treat. Are you on any other drug alongside the Primolut N?

Since the doc is your friend you can ask enough questions to answer and erase your doubts if you have any. You can read more about low progesterone online

Fertility blessings
Thank you so much. Im yet to start the drugs. I'll ask him as much questions as possible
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AskJimi: 2:25pm On May 18, 2016
Don't waste your money on the standard OPK's as they are based on a 28 day cycle. Women with PCOS do not have a 28 day cycle. It's money down the drain and precious time squandered. Read the small print of many of the standard OPKs. They advise that they are not so reliable for women with PCOS.

This ovulation expert, Kate Davies speaks about more reliable ways to predict your ovulation and monitor your cycle, even when the doctor has told you you are not ovulating.

You can listen to her interview and 28 other interviews on PCOS for free at www.thepcossummit.com

Janix2:

Hello dear which OPK did U use and how does one Use it.
I want to get an OPK,but haven't knw which to go for

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 3:07pm On May 18, 2016
favouredestiny:
Adorablewifey, it's well with u. The lord will restore what the enemy has stolen from u & he will definitely give u double for all ur troubles. Don't worry mama, u'll sing a new song very soon and u'll smile again.
Amen ma, thanks alot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Esty4eva: 5:00pm On May 18, 2016
Please can someone suggest a very good Urologist in Lagos and a good gynea that handles male infertility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 18, 2016
Mama's abeg oooo , this hsg will be carried out by a man , and i go open yansh so? Na waa ooo the thing dey do me some somehow, cc fvine and other mama's

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.