Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398188 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamfruitful04:

Pls what drugs are u talking about,fibroid are very serious issues here and mamas here have spent lot on it.pls share more about it
Itz Greenlife Herbal Products and am guaranting a 3months success of very large fibroid and a less than a month success on small ones. With jaudicious treatment if it doesnt work, sue me for a refund of your money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewoman: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamfruitful04:

Pls what does LUF means

LUF syndrome Luteinized unruptured follicle syndrome A condition characterized by the development of a dominant follicle without disruption and release of the ovum, an abnormality diagnosed by ultrasonography or laparoscopy; LUD is a rare sporadic cause of infertility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Benignasweety:
With jaudicious treatment if it doesnt work, sue me for a refund of your money.

Easy does it, mama.... Let there be no lawsuits on this thread o. Lolz. Well done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumAwesom: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
RipVanWink:
SO i wish to announce that the fertilsan m 3month supply is still avaiable, recall based on a mamas advice, i bought the 6months supply, since it comes with free shipping. some mamas showed interest, but the deal wasnt consumated grin, any interested mama could contact me on charlesonline247 at gmail dot com, cost for the 3months supply is 41k or 40k,need to xcrosscheck again.

the fertilesan m has advantages over its nearest rival the fertile aid combo
1. its more affordable each fertile aid bottle costs about 8k x 3 = 24k for 1month , so 3months = 72k
2. fertilsan m you simply take 3 tabs once a day, unlike the fertile aid combo u take 7 tabs daily 2morning, 2afternoon 3night.
3. professionals rated the fertil san m nos 1, obove all the other male fertility drugs....you may google this

also,my morning wood is back!!, dw is the 1 urging me to finish up, unlike b4, where i sometimes finish up b4 her shocked grin, though its too early to be sure this is caused by the drug as i hv been taking it for barely 1 wk now, it may b linked to other natural methos/protocols i hv imbibed
hello oga i sent u an email pls check and respond to me thanks,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
mumAwesom:
My people im not too happy and tired of this ttc been on this journey for 6yrs now i know and believe my redemer liveth he will not fail me pls any body that knows effective means of tackling low motility of 10% as DH ran another test and got the result i was so down since he gave me the result,as i dont know what to use cos we have used fertility aid and motility boost , Addyzoa,proviron etc yet the motility and mophology is still low pls my people any good suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Just like fvine z u can go for Fertilsan, hubby's motility and morphology was very poor bt a month after taking it there was a great improvement and to d glory of God I took in and am counting down to seeing my miracle baby. God ll grant u ur heart desires.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please how much is the the Greenlife haberl products? And upload the pictures let's see.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Loisemm:

Easy does it, mama.... Let there be no lawsuits on this thread o. Lolz. Well done.
Lolz funny... Am jex trying to tell on how effective it is... I never share dix kin news bfore nah... Went 4 seminar 2day and I heard alot of previews about it. Very effective so am confident about d product.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
chypoo86500:
Please how much is the the Greenlife haberl products? And upload the pictures let's see.
preview them on www.greenlifeonefamily.com
then you can order for d products with my number 08067049786.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
mumAwesom:
@sis fvine thanks so much for ur swift response may God gtant all ur heart desires speadilly pls i dont really know which government hospital to use do u know any one that u can suggest i stay in lagos, then also how to get the fertilisan i dont mind cos ,though my plan now is after seeing my doc tomorrow i will try the motility boost combo ,my doctor is not taking is seroius and have never suggested iui , as for my own side i have done all neccesssary test and i dont see any issue accept my doc is suggesting i should come hsg/flushing since is being long i did the last hsg which show both tubes open .thanks to u all ,u are trully a family.baby dust to us all

When did you do the HSG? I've read Fertlisan reviews that it works. Get ur hubby started on it right away while you may combine fertilaid and ova boost for urself. Also try and apply this with the natural remedies already suggested by Fvine.

I hope you are eating healthy cos i have learnt that the body better absorbs medication when the liver in good shape. Also take plenty of water. With prayer and perseverance, your baby will come in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Can somebody tell me my prayer's can be answered , and i will have my own kid's , anytime i pray to God , i keep remembering my pasts , and all i feel is my prayer's cant be answered, am very worried and unhappy.

All i want is for to God bless me with own children , ii love my husband , seeing him play with children , just get me sad the more .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
mamakendra:

Oga, how come the only 2 posts you have on NL is just to promote this your Doctor.
Secondly, if he/she were to be geniune, you would have posted his hospital/clinic address (like other people that really want to help, does) So, mamas living in that area can confirm or at least check it out.
3rdly, you never stated the mode of operation of this your doctor. Is it herbal, orthodox or spiritual.
Also, you said he/she helped you conceive, Abeg, what was your TTC history.
Dont think you can come here to sell us gabbage and we will all be at you beck and call.
Abeg, still park for your corner.

Mamas, I don talk my own. Be careful

Correct! mamakendra! if naija were like this 419 and corruption go get wings fly by force

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
99billiondollar:
Can somebody tell me my prayer's can be answered , and i will have my own kid's , anytime i pray to God , i keep remembering my pasts , and all i feel is my prayer's cant be answered, am very worried and unhappy.

All i want is for to God bless me with own children , ii love my husband , seeing him play with children , just get me sad the more .

Yes sis ur prayers can be answered, infact its already answered, just hold on a bit. Ur babies are here already, dnt chase them away with shaky faith. It is well darling sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good evening lovely people,I went mile away for some times now,its not been easy honestly,this ttc thing hmmm buh for sure God will one day prove himself God in this case.
Thanks to mamas that have been praying and keeping this forum on,all of you are also in my prayers.
Congrates to the belle full mamas and happy bumping.
To the newbies you are welcome and may your stay be short and fruitful,lets continue keeping our faith in him cos a day is coming when we will look back and say,it all happened to the glory of God .Love you all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
@ Iamfruitful04, LUF means Luteinized unruptured follicle syndrome. is a failure of ovulation in which, despite the absence of follicular rupture and release of the oocyte, the unruptured follicle undergoes luteinization. Another mama has explained though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
99billiondollar:
God has forgiven you and you need to forgive yourself and take those thoughts away from your mind.He does not count our past.2nd Cor:5:17;its like having a clean slate and starting allover again.Those thoughts of the past is of the devil,dwell on Gods words for us.
Do you know this song?"I am a new creature,a brand new man,old things are passed away,i am born again,i am more than a conqueror,that's what i am,am a new creature,i am a brand new man"..Tell the devil these words wen he puts those thoughts in you.
@ripvanwink our active daddy,the morning wood got me rolling..i pray those of us on the fertilsan route get our results soon.
@mamakendra,what's the taste of the fertilsan like?
@all,i hail oh...

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
haryourlar:
Sorry mama it might be worm maybe you can try deworming
tanks @ haryourlar, can I deworm during the 2ww?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
99billiondollar:

mama, pls don't beat urself up. God doesn't treat u based on ur past. if God wants to deal with us based on our past, I don't think we wil b alive but He is a faithful n merciful God. D devil is a liar n his only job is to steal,kill n destroy. pls don't allow him to steal ur peace any more but remember d cross of Calvary dat Jesus Christ took all d shame, pains, betrayal all for u,me,all of us to have a peaceful life. Drown urself with d word of God n rebuke every negative thoughts cos it's from d devil.
U wil carry ur children, u having a womb is not for fun but to conceive. Be strong n b of gud courage ma.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
@99billiondollar believe me sis God is a mercy father and he has forgiven you all trespasses, the delay is just to get ready for ur triplet he will surely have mercy cos sometimes I wonder if my past is catching up on me too...

But anytime I have that feeling I always remember I have a father that will never fail me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
pweetymii:

God has forgiven you and you need to forgive yourself and take those thoughts away from your mind.He does not count our past.2nd Cor:2:17;its like having a clean slate and starting allover again.Those thoughts of the past is of the devil,dwell on Gods words for us.
Do you know this song?"I am a new creature,a brand new man,old things are passed away,i am born again,i am more than a conqueror,that's what i am,am a new creature,i am a brand new man"..Tell the devil these words wen he puts those thoughts in you.
@ripvanwink our active daddy,the morning wood got me rolling..i pray those of us on the fertilsan route get our results soon.
@mamakendra,what's the taste of the fertilsan like?
@all,i hail oh...
Nne @ pweetymii, the taste of the fertilsan m powder is not too bad. Its not bitter nor sour. It tastes like diluted ribena drink mixed with grinded tablet that is not bitter (I dont know how best to describe it) Anyway, for dh who has hatred for drugs, he hasn't missed a day since he started it 9 days ago. About the 'morning wood' according to the gospel of ripvanwink, I noticed it, but didn't want to say anything to dh, so as not to attribute the improvement on the drug. Let him think he is the man. The thing just dey stand anyhow, unlike before.
We are still in the process but the future looks brighter. Team fertilsan m, I wish you guys plenty of fertility blessings. Our efforts will not be in vain. Same for all the ttc mamas.
@fvine, and mumredemeer, I greet una.
Well done ooo

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Blessedmum:

Just like fvine z u can go for Fertilsan, hubby's motility and morphology was very poor bt a month after taking it there was a great improvement and to d glory of God I took in and am counting down to seeing my miracle baby. God ll grant u ur heart desires.

Proxeed plus can work the magic. I can give you the address or contact of where you can buy it in Nigeria. You can google it
Proxeed plus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumAwesom: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Blessedmum:

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
RipVanWink:
SO i wish to announce that the fertilsan m 3month supply is still avaiable, recall based on a mamas advice, i bought the 6months supply, since it comes with free shipping. some mamas showed interest, but the deal wasnt consumated grin, any interested mama could contact me on charlesonline247 at gmail dot com, cost for the 3months supply is 41k or 40k,need to xcrosscheck again.

the fertilesan m has advantages over its nearest rival the fertile aid combo
1. its more affordable each fertile aid bottle costs about 8k x 3 = 24k for 1month , so 3months = 72k
2. fertilsan m you simply take 3 tabs once a day, unlike the fertile aid combo u take 7 tabs daily 2morning, 2afternoon 3night.
3. professionals rated the fertil san m nos 1, obove all the other male fertility drugs....you may google this

also,my morning wood is back!!, dw is the 1 urging me to finish up, unlike b4, where i sometimes finish up b4 her shocked grin, though its too early to be sure this is caused by the drug as i hv been taking it for barely 1 wk now, it may b linked to other natural methos/protocols i hv imbibed

I sent mail to you. I need this drug.
Kindly reply me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Men, you can try PROXEED PLUS. It works like magic. You can google it. It is for Motility, morphology and count.
It is magic

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Am battling Cold and Fever and yesterday Tonsillitis ie pain while Swallowing carry him own join. Luckily am off work for a Training program and got home early, popped a tablet of Aspirin and slept off like around 7pm.

Here I am awake, checked into the thread and decided to do more research on the Trending Male Infertility Supplement Fertilsan M and Other Supplements. Look what I found here www.menfertility.org/male-fertility-supplements-review/
It's actually a review of 12 Men Fertility Supplements and the Winner is Fertilsan M by 105 Points. Fertilaid for Men came 4th. Wellman Conception was very low on the ladder. Great review but e pain me say common drugs in Nigeria like Addyzoa, Proxeed, Manix, Proviron were not part of the review.

Anyways Fertilsan M has it for UK and Europe Products so Ladies and Gentlemen, carry go, it's also available in both Capsules and Powder Form, so chose your choice as per your Hubby's preference. Lowest price I found is on the Company's website here www.fertilsan.com/shop.html To get it cheaper, 2 people should team up and buy 180days supply which has a free shipping and will come down to $125 as against $169 for a 90 day supply. May God bless all we do and take and speedily grant us our healthy pregnancies and babies, Amen.

On another note, this go be good business oh! No be for me to begin buy and resell here in 9ja? Just thinking out loud. Igbo Babe thingz grin

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Fvine:
Am battling Cold and Fever and yesterday Tonsillitis ie pain while Swallowing carry him own join. Luckily am off work for a Training program and got home early, popped a tablet of Aspirin and slept off like around 7pm.

Here I am awake, checked into the thread and decided to do more research on the Trending Male Infertility Supplement Fertilsan M and Other Supplements. Look what I found here www.menfertility.org/male-fertility-supplements-review/
It's actually a review of 12 Men Fertility Supplements and the Winner is Fertilsan M by 105 Points. Fertilaid for Men came 4th. Wellman Conception was very low on the ladder. Great review but e pain me say common drugs in Nigeria like Addyzoa, Proxeed, Manix, Proviron were not part of the review.

Anyways Fertilsan M has it for UK and Europe Products so Ladies and Gentlemen, carry go, it's also available in both Capsules and Powder Form, so chose your choice as per your Hubby's preference. Lowest price I found is on the Company's website here www.fertilsan.com/shop.html To get it cheaper, 2 people should team up and buy 180days supply which has a free shipping and will come down to $125 as against $169 for a 90 day supply. May God bless all we do and take and speedily grant us our healthy pregnancies and babies, Amen.

On another note, this go be good business oh! No be for me to begin buy and resell here in 9ja? Just thinking out loud. Igbo Babe thingz grin

No be only u dey think am my sis. I dey wait make hubby test come ni so dat I will hv first hand testimony of wat am selling. Me sef be yoruba-ibo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2016
mamakendra:

Oga, how come the only 2 posts you have on NL is just to promote this your Doctor.
Secondly, if he/she were to be geniune, you would have posted his hospital/clinic address (like other people that really want to help, does) So, mamas living in that area can confirm or at least check it out.
3rdly, you never stated the mode of operation of this your doctor. Is it herbal, orthodox or spiritual.
Also, you said he/she helped you conceive, Abeg, what was your TTC history.
Dont think you can come here to sell us gabbage and we will all be at you beck and call.
Abeg, still park for your corner.

Mamas, I don talk my own. Be careful

Ride on sis. U no dey carry last abeg

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2016
99billiondollar:

If any man is in Christ, He is a new creature, Old things are pass, and all things are new 2 Cor 5:17. Past deeds may have contributed to some issues u are having but God can change and rewrite your story. Just hold on to Him and don't let the devil remind you that u are being punished by God. Its a lie. With God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37. Have faith and consciously rest on Him and in His will. Your babies will surely come in Jesus name.

It isn't easy, i know. Meditate on the word of God concerning fruitfulness. Remember, meditation is more than reading. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
99billiondollar , U are not alone. C'mmon... Keep calm, U are trying to conceive. Its ok to let it out but do not let it get to u pls. You & I will SURELY hv our children. We may not know when but it will surely happen as one sabi mama said recently.
Sometimes what I do when worried is to visualize my children/child. If u can, give ur children names and regularly call them forth into the physical. Pray for them and their future. Imagine ur pregnancy/pregnancies and pray for the kind u would like. Is it a stress free, symptomless, sickness free one that will make u want to take in again and again cos u enjoyed it so much? (this is the one I pray for), or is it the one with symptoms that will make u feel secure knowing ur baby is growing/active? (I still prefer the first option).
My dear, visualize and tell ur Dh how u will love to be treated (or perhaps 'spoiled') when u get pregnant.
Keep going regularly to preggy thread and read things there to prepare u for pregnancy/delivery/motherhood. Let their anointing for pregnancy also rub off on u *smile*. Their humour will also cheer u up.
During our two week wait, lets try not to be negative. Instead let's remain hopeful, expectant n prayerful (easier said than done). Actually, most times in my TWW, I am excited n expectant till AF or its symptoms show face n sometimes I feel disappointed. But one day be one day, Af no go show for 9 months.
In all, I know we all will carry our children. I shall carry my children. 99billiondollar, u shall carry ur children come what may.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Mama's , you are all wonderful , i really appreciate your encouraging word's , from now on i will praise , dance , wotship, and pray without having doubts , that it wont be acceptable unto God , thanks mum's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumemma: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Peeps....I really need all the encouragement. Went to see a gynae y'day and right away he requested I start thinking of IVF as that is the only way out. Married for less than a year, SFA is 10 million count, 60percent motility and 0 percent morph. Wife is perfect.

Is there no treatment plan possible.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
mumchristine:
tanks @ haryourlar, can I deworm during the 2ww?
I don't think is wise to do that during the 2ww, cos God can perform his wonder which we re praying for
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2016
GOT THIS FROM A FRIEND AND DECIDED TO SHARE TO GINGER SOMEONE THIS MORNING

Until you have the knowledge of who you truly are, you will never cease living like someone else. As a matter of fact, you will keep settling for less thinking that is the best life has to offer. Someone said that no matter how terrible the economy of a nation is, a lion will never be found grazing the field with a sheep. If you like, import coleslaw from anywhere, a lion will never descend so low to eat it.

Today, I have come to tell you that you are not just anybody, you are God’s handiwork. You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; created and formed that ye should shew forth the praises of God. Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world. Sir, you are not a cheap commodity in the hands of God.

Maybe you don’t know, let me make it clear to you that you are God’s replica because you were formed in the image and likeness of God. You carry the gene of God on the inside of you, which means, if God can’t fail – you cannot fail, if God cannot lack – you cannot lack. However, I need you to know that you cannot know who you are until you know who made you. You cannot know how a new gadget operates until you read the manual or ask the maker.

A relationship with your Maker would help you understand your worth more than any man can tell you because the scripture says they that know their God shall be strong (no matter the situation) and shall do exploits (because theirs is a God of exploits). Elijah knew who he was when he asked that all the fake prophets of Baal should come prove their authenticity.

Do you know who you are? Always remember that the knowledge of who you are determines the value you place on your life.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.