Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398185 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaffy4bill(f): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
99billiondollar:
Can somebody tell me my prayer's can be answered , and i will have my own kid's , anytime i pray to God , i keep remembering my pasts , and all i feel is my prayer's cant be answered, am very worried and unhappy.

All i want is for to God bless me with own children , ii love my husband , seeing him play with children , just get me sad the more .

NEVER DESPAIR OF THE MERCY OF YOUR LORD
You will surely be a mother sooner than you think
One love always

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
mumemma:
Peeps....I really need all the encouragement. Went to see a gynae y'day and right away he requested I start thinking of IVF as that is the only way out. Married for less than a year, SFA is 10 million count, 60percent motility and 0 percent morph. Wife is perfect.

Is there no treatment plan possible.

Try fertilsan m, its d best for male factor at d moment. Its not in Nigeria though. U will hv to order either on amazon or ebay. To get more info read fvine post on page 1473
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumemma: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2016
delor:

Try fertilsan m, its d best for male factor at d moment. Its not in Nigeria though. U will hv to order either on amazon or ebay. To get more info read fvine post on page 1473

Many thanks...ma'm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumemma: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2016
RipVanWink:
SO i wish to announce that the fertilsan m 3month supply is still avaiable, recall based on a mamas advice, i bought the 6months supply, since it comes with free shipping. some mamas showed interest, but the deal wasnt consumated grin, any interested mama could contact me on charlesonline247 at gmail dot com, cost for the 3months supply is 41k or 40k,need to xcrosscheck again.

the fertilesan m has advantages over its nearest rival the fertile aid combo
1. its more affordable each fertile aid bottle costs about 8k x 3 = 24k for 1month , so 3months = 72k
2. fertilsan m you simply take 3 tabs once a day, unlike the fertile aid combo u take 7 tabs daily 2morning, 2afternoon 3night.
3. professionals rated the fertil san m nos 1, obove all the other male fertility drugs....you may google this

also,my morning wood is back!!, dw is the 1 urging me to finish up, unlike b4, where i sometimes finish up b4 her shocked grin, though its too early to be sure this is caused by the drug as i hv been taking it for barely 1 wk now, it may b linked to other natural methos/protocols i hv imbibed

Bros I sent you an email. Please I need this Fertilsan M like badly. Please respond. God bless you Sir.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bisoye82: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Hello everyone.
I have Fertilsan M ( powder ) 3 months supply at a give away price of 30k.
pm me if interested.
Fertility blessings to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
99billiondollar:
Mama's , you are all wonderful , i really appreciate your encouraging word's , from now on i will praise , dance , wotship, and pray without having doubts , that it wont be acceptable unto God , thanks mum's

@ 99billiondollar, I am happy it did not take you long to come out of that mood. Other mamas have said it all but let me add this to encourage us. Isaiah 40: 2 "Speak tenderly to Jerusalem (ttc mamas and papas with ugly past), and proclaim to her (them) that her (their)hard service has been completed, that her (their) sin has been paid for, that she has (they have) received from the Lord’s hand double for all her (their) sins. When Jesus forgives He does not keep record. All you need to do is believe His word that your sins are forgiven. In Jeremiah 29:11 God says, "for I know the thoughts (not singular thought) that I think toward you, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end (bfp). The woman whose daughter was healed in Mathew 15:25 -28 did not deserve it by reason of her nationality. As far as salvation is concern, she was not better than a dog, but she had something that most believers lack and that was faith. It was her faith Jesus saw and "... and answered and said unto her "O woman, great is thy faith, be it unto thee as thou wilt..." and her daughter was healed. In this journey of ttc, we need great faith. In Matthew 9; 2,6,20,28, the miracles Jesus did were rooted in faith - from the woman with the issue of blood to the sick man of the palsy and the blind men. He even asked the blind men "believe ye that I am able to do this? they answered "yea"and He touched their eyes and say "according to your faith be it unto you", and their eyes were opened. Hebrew 11: 6 says "without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that come to God must first believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. mamas believe, believe that your sins are forgiven, believe that you will soon share your bfp testimonies here, believe that whatever medication your are on is doing that which it is suppose to do in your body, believe that your children will surround your table, believe that a strange woman will not bear your husband a child, believe that your wombs are fertile, believe, believe and keep believing. Abraham only believed and it was accounted unto him as righteousness. Remember Psalm 145:16,"He will fulfill the desire of all (ttc mamas and papas) them that fear Him: he also will hear their cry and save them. I don't know what you desire of the Lord today but know this "faith is not believing that God can, it is knowing that he will and the greatest test of faith is when you don't get what you want, but still you are able to say "thank you Lord". Do not cease to thank God always for the things you have because when you look at the things you don't have and the things you would have had you forget the things that you have. Please note that it can be stormy now but it cant't rain forever. Me, I believe-------

@ fvine, pele, be strong, the lord has healed you of that cold and tonsillitis IJN, very soon you will share your testimony here, as you desire for others to record their bfp's, the Lord will answer you soon. How i wish this is bfp symptom.

@ mumkendra, you and RipVanWink will not kill me with laughter o, I laughed so much, my colleagues at work were like what? I hope sey I no carry my money buy wahala as per the "morning wood" grin grin It is well, the Lord will make it work for us.

Fertility blessing to all.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfruitful04: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
fertilewoman:

LUF syndrome Luteinized unruptured follicle syndrome A condition characterized by the development of a dominant follicle without disruption and release of the ovum, an abnormality diagnosed by ultrasonography or laparoscopy; LUD is a rare sporadic cause of infertility

OK thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfruitful04: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
uwasam:
@ Iamfruitful04, LUF means Luteinized unruptured follicle syndrome. is a failure of ovulation in which, despite the absence of follicular rupture and release of the oocyte, the unruptured follicle undergoes luteinization. Another mama has explained though.

Thank u ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Gdaftnoon mamas,pls torch light dis for me;have been having cramps since Monday buh yestday own na baba.so towards d aftnoon I felt some kind of wetness down dere and wen I wipe I saw a kind of light bloody pink stain mixed with CM.As I am typing dis, d cramping is still doin on nd off cry
Pls what could b d cause of d stain cos AF is still few days away.what can I use to stop d pains im feeling now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
@anikeayun,do pregnancy test,i believe you are pregnant,this should be an implantation bleeding,it happens like that. already dancing blc i know God has done it for you and i tap from your bfp

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewoman: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
anikeayun:
Gdaftnoon mamas,pls torch light dis for me;have been having cramps since Monday buh yestday own na baba.so towards d aftnoon I felt some kind of wetness down dere and wen I wipe I saw a kind of light bloody pink stain mixed with CM.As I am typing dis, d cramping is still doin on nd off cry
Pls what could b d cause of d stain cos AF is still few days away.what can I use to stop d pains im feeling now.

are u sure its not implantation bleeding?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by candance: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
I received a couple of mails from people interested in the fertilsan m capsules.
Unfortunately i bought the 6 months supply..thus am taking the 3months while the other 3months is up for grabs.
Price is 40k..shipping/courier not included.

Want to do it first come first serve basis.1 mama contacted me first ytday.n was unable to make payment today.i intend to wait for her till 12noon 2moro 2 make payment b4 i consider the next person.

Buying the product is really easy.2 persons can combine n buy the 6months supply like i did as suggested by fvine.its a lot cheaper that way.
Too bad abt the distrust/scam in our society now

http://fertilsan.com/shop.html?filter=fertilsanm

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please @ candance how does resigning your job help the situation?Will resigning your job force God to reward you with children. Please put yourself together. Children are the heritage of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is His reward. Keep trying, dont give up ur job; you will swim in more misery without a source of income. Carry out another hsg and other neccesary tests, then decide on the next line of action , perhaps hydrotubation/flushing your tubes wont be necessary . And above all keep praying, it might seem God doesn't hear but He does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
candance, wow! My sister I understand how you feel. I've been there before. My own sef Na plus plenty agbo bottles. Don't cry, don't be sad and don't resign.
I don't know where they do tubal flushing but I'm sure mamas will come and answer soon. Don't feel down. You are almost at the finish line. You will smile and you will carry your children. Don't loose hope.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Candance dearie I can feel ur pain cos we are all in dis heartbreaking journey, He will answer u soon cos at that moment when all hope is lost that's when a BREAKTHROUGH appears but resigning is not an option at all. DON'T TRY IT. God has already made a way for u. It is well sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
mumemma:
Peeps....I really need all the encouragement. Went to see a gynae y'day and right away he requested I start thinking of IVF as that is the only way out. Married for less than a year, SFA is 10 million count, 60percent motility and 0 percent morph. Wife is perfect.

Is there no treatment plan possible.
God can do it without IVF, hubby's count was 7ml when we started and I could remember d faithless doctor telling me then dat he ll never be able to impregnate me but here we're today awaiting d arrival of our miracle baby.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nairasurplus:

Proxeed plus can work the magic. I can give you the address or contact of where you can buy it in Nigeria. You can google it
Proxeed plus
It seems u didnt read my post well ma, God has already answered my prayer and it's thru Fertilsan.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
anikeayun:
Oh Lord Jesus please let this be implantation in Jesus name! Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
anikeayun:
Am praying it's implantation and bfp things. Abeg don't do anything just drink plenty of water. Pele.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
@ Candance, I've read your post severally and can only imagine what you're going through right now, I try not to even think of all the drugs, monies and procedures I've gone through in the last 4 years all for ttc. Thinking about them will only break your heart. I just have hope that my redeemer liveth and that one day it will all be worth it and I'll tell my story with laughter and joy and my strong kids all around me. So is my prayer for you too, Amen.

This is the thread that blendy77 opened on unblocking tubes https://www.nairaland.com/749722/there-solution-blocked-tubes you can click and study more on there. Here is the details of the Pakistani Dr you referred to Raheem hospital. No 32, olatilewa st lawanson Lagos. Tel: 017614667.

@ oleayo22 also had a successful tubal flushing somewhere in Mafoluku but she said the Dr was planning to move to Ajah. You can PM her for details, am sure she'll also comment when she's online. But are you sure that your tubes are still blocked after having a Myomectomy? Take heart and Take care.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reigning4Christ: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
good evening fruitful mamas and papas. for guifei bao or any fohow products call/whatsapp me on 08125748346.
or send mail to fohowproducts@yahoo.com.
fertility blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
@all d mamas dat answers me thanks very much ma'am.pray as well to be implantation taking place buh I wont lie u d pains no be here, especially ystday own nd today.as I am typing dis d cramps is serious and I'm so weak.the pain is more of pricking and pulling.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Blessedmum:

It seems u didnt read my post well ma, God has already answered my prayer and it's thru Fertilsan.
Please, how can I buy fertilesan m. Kindly reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
anikeayun:
i experienced that pinkish discharge and cramping in my 1st bfp.... maybe you should do bpt,wish you luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bisoye82:
Hello everyone.
I have Fertilsan M ( powder ) 3 months supply at a give away price of 30k.
pm me if interested.
Fertility blessings to all.
I need it. How can I get it from you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mamas in the house, I greet you all. Happy Wednesday to you all. God bless you in this journey as we take one day closer to our LOs.
I read that you can drink lemon-flavored water continuously to help make your CM favorable to spermies for BD(baby dance) wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nairasurplus:

RipVanWink:

Buying the product is really easy.2 persons can combine n buy the 6months supply like i did as suggested by fvine.its a lot cheaper that way.
http://fertilsan.com/shop.html?filter=fertilsanm

Click on the Fertilsan M Shop web link in the above post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
zest4allife:
Mamas in the house, I greet you all. Happy Wednesday to you all. God bless you in this journey as we take one day closer to our LOs.
I read that you can drink lemon-flavored water continuously to help make your CM favorable to spermies for BD(baby dance) wink
You're absolutely right. But it actually means making your body and your CM alkaline to help sper.m theive better. You can do this by adding Lemon Juice to your drinking water or also by drinking Baking Soda (Bicarbonate of Soda) dissolved in Water (no more than 3 teaspoons per day) or by doing Baking Soda Finger about 30mins before BD. That is dipping tip of finger in Baking Soda and inserting into Veejay 30mins before BD happens.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 1:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Nairasurplus:

A family friend helped with mine, however u can order online as most ppl did here, u can read up fvine post on it she already posted d link.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaffy4bill(f): 1:47am On Jun 16, 2016
@candance,so sorry am replying this late
It ok to feel down sometimes but please don't stay down
Seems long but you will sure look back and laugh over all this
Please don't despair of God's mercy
Fvine has replied and some other mamas
It's well wit u
One love always

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nairasurplus(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2016
I think PROXEED PLUS is the best. Has any one tried it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.