Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,679 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419065 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2016
@Candance, God knows your pains, he sees your heart yearning for children. And there is a plan God has for you, whether we see it or not does not change the plan of God for you. You have done the natural things (drugs, IVF and the rest), it is now time to trust God for the supernatural ones. Only He can move mountain. May He perform His miracle upon your life IJN, Amen. Sister it is not the end until you give it up. Be strong, you will have a testimony soon.
Baby dust.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Nairasurplus:
I think PROXEED PLUS is the best. Has any one tried it?

Are you selling proxeed plus? u already mentioned that it is the best and even offered to give seller's contact in Nigeria. later u contacted RipVanWink that you needed fertilsan, and later told Blessedmum proxeed is the best. She replied that God already answered her through fertilsan m. You asked how you can get fertilsan, she referred you to Fvine's post which she even posted with fertilsan toping the list of the supplement in a comparison analysis, only for you to post again that you think proxeed plus is the best. Please don't be confuse, everyone is unique in this journey, what works for one may not work for all. If you are not selling proxeed, just follow what you think is best for you and believe it will work.

Fertility blessings.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2016
I did urine test dis morning as advised buh it was bfn.AF is stil few days to come,pls mama can I take ibuprofene for cramping?I'm really weak.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2016
mumredeemer:

Are you selling proxeed plus? u already mentioned that it is the best and even offered to give seller's contact in Nigeria. later u contacted RipVanWink that you needed fertilsan, and later told Blessedmum proxeed is the best.

Fertility blessings.
I think she is selling the proxeed plus!Check out her profile,i don't think she is even ttc!she just might be one of those people who do trial and error on ttc women otherwise how can she recommend "proxeed"in one post and start asking for fertilsan in another.i not go school oh, but "caveat emptor"!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2016
anikeayun:
I did urine test dis morning as advised buh it was bfn.AF is stil few days to come,pls mama can I take ibuprofene for cramping?I'm really weak.
pele,it is well.take paracetamol instead.Ttc women have been advised to stop taking nsaids like ibruprofen and felvin for cramps.you can also take warm water..hope this helps..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2016
Nairasurplus is just a marketer believe me but u can prove me wrong.

Anikeayun I stick with pweetymii suggestion, it will all end in praise in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chinelany: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2016
http://www.southseller.com/get-pregnant. I think this site will be of great help to many mamas who are still in TTC mode. Just give it a try, no harm in trial with ur faith stayed on God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaffy4bill(f): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2016
anikeayun:

Pls stick to paracetamol, its safer and hold on a lil b4 a PT. Trusting God for you
One love always
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Movingheight(f): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Good morning all sabi mothers. I have been a silent reader for years,i once registered but deactivated. i am currently ttcing for 6 years had a set of twin in 2009 wanted immediate conception which never happened till date having tried almost everything.am currently 40 while dh is 42.Heading for ivf since age is no longer on my side.spoke with Mumihaja yesterday and she encouraged me to come online any advice will be appreciated i have been diagnosed with high prolactin and currently on dostinex. sorry for the long post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2016
anikeayun:
not urine blood, it will not show in urine yet cos you havnt missed your period
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2016
99billiondollar:
Can somebody tell me my prayer's can be answered , and i will have my own kid's , anytime i pray to God , i keep remembering my pasts , and all i feel is my prayer's cant be answered, am very worried and unhappy.

All i want is for to God bless me with own children , ii love my husband , seeing him play with children , just get me sad the more .

Sweetheart trust me, God hears you and He knows all you are passing through. Your prayers will be answered in due time
and let me tell you, in my days i have had countless abortions. I used to wonder if God would ever forgive me, I even thought
It was the reason for my delayed fruitfulness. Up until a few months back I was talking to some of my friends about it and
my past abortions, they reminded me that it is the devil's trick and God doesn't deal with us according to our works or past.
Now hun, you need to forgive yourself and accept Christ's forgiveness because as soon as you confessed your sins and sought
His forgiveness and repented, He forgave you. His Grace is more than sufficient to wipe off ALL our sins. Don't let the devil drag
you into the well of guilt, the blood of Jesus Christ has redeemed you of all sins and guilt. God is not a man that HE would hold on
to our pasts or judge us by our deeds. Embrace His Mercy and Grace, we will come out of this triumphant, many of my friends that
swear they even had more abortions than me all have children now and theykeep encouraging me not to worry myself that if God
could do it for them then definitely HE would do mine too. Keep a good attitude as you wait, be hopeful and have faith in God. Read
more books and encourage yourself with the following scriptures:

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

[b]Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2016
anikeayun:
No dear mama. I feel paracetamol will be safer now till u know which way.
*modified* I just saw mamas hv also answered u with the same suggestion. So there u go. I pray u get a bfp!
chinelany , thanks for the link. (though it's not opening)
Movingheight , U are warmly welcome. I pray u get ur second set of children soon, mama. Other lovely Newbies, U are so welcome too. Sharp sharp porting to preggy thread be urs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yolemum: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2016
@Bisoye interested o,pls how do I reach you
Bisoye82:
Hello everyone.
I have Fertilsan M ( powder ) 3 months supply at a give away price of 30k.
pm me if interested.
Fertility blessings to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yolemum: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2016
@Ripwanwink....how much was ur mastercard charged,because am scared of how much my bank would charge, cos every bank has its own charge.. So dat I prepare my mind
Fvine:

Click on the Fertilsan M Shop web link in the above post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2016
anikeayun:
Its probably too early to show on a hpt. Pls dont touch ibuprofen. Paracetamol will do. *oops u have bn told dat already. Keeping my fingers crossed for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
pweetymii:

I think she is selling the proxeed plus!Check out her profile,i don't think she is even ttc!she just might be one of those people who do trial and error on ttc women otherwise how can she recommend "proxeed"in one post and start asking for fertilsan in another.i not go school oh, but "caveat emptor"!

Lol, I don tire o. abi she wan add the fertilsan to her line of product? good luck.

fertility blessings dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
mumredeemer:

Lol, I don tire o. abi she wan add the fertilsan to her line of product? good luck.

fertility blessings dear.
choi!Nigerians sha!
@yolemom,u can send her a pm
@movingheights u are welcome back.May God answer u sooner than u expect..i think u should start from the basics like seeing a gynae,sfa test for dh and hormonal assay for you to identify the root cause of the delay..
@mama fvine,how is your throat now and hope the fever is subsiding?
@mum redeemer blowing fertile dust ur way...
@ayauche my pp,i see u oh..
by the way where is @redeemed?
a lovely and productive day to u all...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
*modified like I said*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
uwasam:
Hello sisters, trust we are keeping well. Been awhile. Update: i found a hospital that my spirit agrees with for now. I told us that my old doctor was just giving me drugs without any real follow up so my hubby and i decided to change d doc. The new one first treated me for infection first according to him that is the normal procedure with him. Any ways after that he placed me on drugs that would boost my fertility and i was asked to come for follicular tracking on some certain days. After the drugs and all we discovered that i had LUF. I say we cos myself and the doc were actually seeing it on the screen. So my sisters only me Fibroid, now LUF. I don't even know what to do or say anymore cos i have shed all the tears i can i have resolved to leave it in God's hands cos all the review online are not good at all. Imagine ooo Fibroid, stenosis now LUF only me. The doc gave me some drugs to take for 3months and then come back. Am on the drugs and believing God for a miracle cos that is what i need right now.

Baby dust sisters

Please what is LUF, dear? Kindly educate me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
@Loisemm Different strokes for different folks. Your mum is a good woman.
God bless her, your sister inlaw is probably upset that she took in earlier than planned.
let her be, she'll be fine very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Myzphayor:
Pls I'm nw here and I've been TTC for a year now! I've never been preggy before in my life. I've done necessary test that shows that I'm ok. Dunno what else to do. cry cry cry

welcome on board and may your stay be short. If you have done everything medically
and they say all is well with you then start praising God and worshiping Him...
Pray without ceasing until God opens your womb.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
pls,mamas, i want to buy fertilsan m on the link posted here by one Mama blc i found out they are the only link that does for 180days-6months supply,but i dont know how much they will charge me,not stated there, unlike amazon and ebay where you have thier rate. pls kindly assist, how do i go abt that,ur prompt response will be appreciated, fertility dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
@Loisemm: They shud just send her back to her husband's house jor, if she like make she abort am, its btw her and God. Na because she no ttc so how will she appreciate God's blessing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
@fpeter, kindly go back to my posts i think i have explained it before. Trust you are keeping well?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
kikikikikikiki,@loisemm,fpeter and @ayauche nailed it...on the other hand maybe na pregnancy blues as in the thought of carrying another baby..don't worry,she will come around.God bless your mum and keep her in good health her kind not plenty...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
@mumchristine, How are you feeling today hope beta?

@uwasam, I just want you to kW that nothing is to difficult for God to do and also to let you kW that he will do it for you just trust and b'live.

@99billiondollar, our God is a forgiving God if not he will not send his Son Jesus christ to come and die our sins. Pl don't trouble yourself again as for children you will have dem plenty cos that is what the word of God said.

@fvine, hope you are feeling beta today? And sorry about the cold.

@anikeayun, sorry about the pains and if after taking paracetamol and the pains continues pls see a Dr.

@candance, please, biko don't ever think of resigning this Buhari season cos you will need all the money when your children starts coming. Dis 2 shall pass as long as we serve a living God the one that turned water to wine. Just b'live that he will do it for you.

@loisemm, am sure she is just angry for taking in @ d moment and looking for who to take it out on. Just let her be but for ur mum washing her plate is what I don't buy @all cos I tink it should be the orda way round. Just my own tinking sha.

@omowunmigan, how are you doing ma? Just checkin up on u.

@myzphayor, nneejima and movingheight, welcome and I pray that you get that which you look for in Jesus name, Amen.

And to all our MIA mamas pls show face let kW u are okay pls.

@all, greeting from me and do have a wonderful day ahead. One love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewoman: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
good pm sisters please who is handling the whatsapp group for this forum kindly add my number *****

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ Loisemm: hmmm maybe its preggy blues & also bitter for taking in sooner than she expected. Some women need to thank God for blessing them at the right time even without them praying, fasting, crying & wailing for it.

@ All mama's; how una dey & the journey so far? May God bless us with bfps. Congrats to bfp mama's.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmm my sisters thanks for ur contribs @ Fpeter , Ayauche , Pweetymi , 4realwoman , Joyousmother2016 et al. Really, many of us do not appreciate free things/blessings. God help her carry to term & deliver safely n may she not see complications in Jesus name.
My own is that she should not take it out on my family. Go to ur house or ur parents house n do ur para. Or better still, get a house help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello to every mama in the house.

Welcome to the new mamas and may we all port soonest.

I am 4days late now I was diagnosed with short luteal phase and low pg so I was given pg injections, my last cycle was 23 days. I also started taking 100mg of vitamin b6 and omega 369 .pls this is not pregnancy cos i have been away from DH for 3 months now. I am waiting for my AF to enable me go thru HSG. It was recommended for me cos of the seedlings of fibroid seen, this is the only thing holding me back as I am so eager now to return to DH. what do you think might be responsible for the delay?

Cc: fvine, sugah, and other sabi mamas. pls help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
pweetymii:

choi!Nigerians sha!
@yolemom,u can send her a pm
@movingheights u are welcome back.May God answer u sooner than u expect..i think u should start from the basics like seeing a gynae,sfa test for dh and hormonal assay for you to identify the root cause of the delay..
@mama fvine,how is your throat now and hope the fever is subsiding?
@mum redeemer blowing fertile dust ur way...
@ayauche my pp,i see u oh..
by the way where is @redeemed?
a lovely and productive day to u all...
Thanks Dear. Am good now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by earthrealm(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fertility dust

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.