Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408463 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Happy birthday Loisemm. Wishing you long life and prosperity. You are blessed and highly favored. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Happy Birthday Loisemm,wish you the best of God's best in this new year.May the Lord perfect all that concerns you.Have a blast dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Happy birthday Loisemm, God bless your new age. God is indeed faithful, our maiguard's wife gave birth this morning at home. We (hubby and I) have been dragging the man to take the wife to the health center, he will just smile and say " Oga nor worry nah house". Only for him to knock on our door and say madam my wife don born this morning. I had to pick "my jaw from the floor" as it literally fell. I called hubby and rushed to their quarters, madam when born just dey chill for bed dey talk. Baby was already wrapped with some wrapper and sleeping soundly (a local birth attendant did all the works). Sister nah so i open mouth ooo. I was angry and super excited at the same time cos anything could have happened. We had to start running around for everything that was needed. God has a way of sorting people out cos this woman nor go any hospital, no antenatal nothing but yet God saw her through. I use her as a point of contact for myself and every other person here. Baby dust to us all.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Graceyy83! (and others born today) Happy birthday too o. God bless us. Come lets organise a parry for the house... Mamas, abeg take anything u want. The bill is on us... Love u all so much. Thanks for the wishes n blessings...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2016
Hbd Loisemm and Gracey83! I wish you both long life filled with happiness, peace, good health and fulfillment.
This time next year you, your dhs and your baby/ies ( in vitro or in your arms) will be celebrating your birthdays in laughter and bliss. Amin!

Legendsmother, good to have you back cheesy.
Safe06, moi sistah! Where you @?
MummyEjire kiss

Uwasam, those people take risks too much.
I would assign it to ignorance.
At all times that I go to hospital, they are always there for serious cases and they are always referred cos their case no be for here.
The umbilical cord getting rotten and smelling like shii!
The baby seriously jaundiced and dying.
The mother's jajaina on fire and smelling!
Don't try them o! Infact the nurses dey always tire for them.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Happy birthday Loisemm, God bless ur new age with grace & Godly los. Enjoy ur day

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2016
@benignasweety,how u dey? Can u pls revise the bitterleaf & garlic or is it ginger therapy hw & wen to take it. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Loisemm:
Graceyy83! (and others born today) Happy birthday too o. God bless us. Come lets organise a parry for the house... Mamas, abeg take anything u want. The bill is on us... Love u all so much. Thanks for the wishes n blessings...
happy birthday sister, may your next birthday celebration be triple fold blessings with baby, hubby and you. God bless your new age.
I'm sorry I did not get your email address ...I slept off .just tell me when I should come online to get it thanks.......

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Loisemm and graceyy83, awon padi mii toh sure.....happy baiday from ur baby and I o. Much love. Long life, plenty orobo children, plenty sexy daughter in laws, cute son in laws, haut Grand and Great grand kids. Enjoy ur day mamas!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Zaynie u nor lie at all at all. During immunisation days Na their own cord dey get different colour, their own jaundice Na orangish purple. And those Health centre women will be flinging the children like say Na poo. They will insult the mothers ehn. Sometimes I wish I can carry our own weighing scale and come sef.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by meny(f): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Itissettled3:
Sisters good morning.

I got some pms and gave the medications to the first 2 I got. So please it's finished. I apologise.

@itissettled3, thanks once again. God bless you.
Big hugs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2016
omowunmigan:
Good evening all.
4realwoman, thanks for the mention. Those who got their BFPs, congratulations.
Sisters, please continue to put me in your prayers... My condition is not improving yet.
.... Passing by... Goodnight all.

omowunmigan, God has given us wombs so that we can bear fruit, it is His will, thats why we desire it so much. Even the Bible says the barren womb is never satisfied. God will satisfy your womb with children in Jesus name.

For all my sisters on this tread, the good Lord, ever full of mercy even in our unfaithfulness will open our wombs, He will open our book of remembrance and satisfy us all in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
@Loisemm and Gracey83, happy birthday, heaven will smile on you. Your days shall be long and your children shall surround your table in Jesus name.
Enjoy your day mummies!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Happy birthday Loisemn & Gracey. God hearken to your prayers speedily . Enjoy ur day sisters . @ all, Lets be encouraged to continue to bombard the heavens with our prayers . When our clouds are full rain will certainly fall .

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello Ladies,

Good evening. New member(Ghanaian by the way). I have been reading from page one to a few hundred pages. I decided to pop in and say I love this place! the encouragement is amazing. Keep up the good work ladies and May God bless us all with the fruit of the womb.

Happy birthday to all the birthday celebrants. Many more beautiful blessed years ahead.

TTC: 1.5yrs

Meaning of my username - Ayeyi(Praise) Maame(Mother) so Literally Ayeyi's mother. (first child will be named Ayeyi)

Baby Dust to us all....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Happy Birthday Loisemm and Gracey.Many happy returns.Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
AyeyiMaame let me welcome you.May your stay be very short in Jesus name.Feel free

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Happy Birthday Loisemm and Gracey. Wishing u both long life and prosperity.

Ayeyimaame, u're welcome here and i pray that your stay here will be short and very very fruitful.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fvine:

I just realized that my lengthy reply posted in the morning didn't go through so I'll try to retype

FSH: Is used to gauge Ovarian reserve. Below 6 is considered Excellent, 6-9 = Good,, 9-10 is fair and 10-13 is diminished reserve. Your Level of 8.0 indicates a good Ovarian Reserve

LH: A normal LH Level is similar to FSH, Also the ratio of LH to FSH if closer to 1:1 is good, a level higher than FSH is an indication of PCOS. Scan should be done for further diagnosis. Your LH is 4.3 and its ratio to FSH is quite close to 1:1 which suggests that you don't have PCOS.

PRL (Prolactin) - An elevated level affects ovulation. Your level of 15 is on the high side of normal. I'll suggest you start taking Vit B6 at least 50mg, Eat lots of Cabbage and plain Steamed Ewedu just to keep the levels in check and avoid it going over to the abnormal range.

Progesterone: A high Day 3 Progesterone indicates a Luteal Phase defect. This can be corrected by Vit B6. Your levels (0.2) is normal meaning that you have a good Luteal Phase.

E2: Abnormally high levels on Day 3 shows that there could be a Functional Cyst or diminished Ovarian Reserve. Your level (94) is within the normal so you don't have a Cyst and also have good ovarian reserve.

TT: is also within normal range.

Congrats on a good Hormonal test. May God translate this into your desired end goal of a healthy baby/babies, Amen.

Amen ma that you very much. May God reward you for all your good works on this thread.

Happy birthday gracey and loisemm

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Gracey83 happy birthday.God bless your new age and may all your heart desires be met soon in Jesus name.
@ayeyimaame akwaaba to our family of love wishing you a short and fruitful stay.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
prettmum:

happy birthday sister, may your next birthday celebration be triple fold blessings with baby, hubby and you. God bless your new age.
I'm sorry I did not get your email address ...I slept off .just tell me when I should come online to get it thanks.......
Thanks mama. Amen ooo. Just send me another pm whenever its convenient for u. I replied ur first pm so Nairaland will let us chat now.
AyeyiMaame, welcome! All the way from Ghana... So nice to hv a Ghanian mama among us. Relax n enjoy the very short ride by God's grace cos na preggy thread be ur next destination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by meny(f): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Happy birthday to you Loisemm and Gracey83, God bless you both richly.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Loisemm:
Today God has added another wonderful year to my life ooooo!
Baba I praise your name, You are worthy of praise.
I'm acknowledging You for who you are and for what You've done in my Life.
Thank You sooooo much Lord for life, for excellent health, for a sweet Husband, for my Family and Friends (including my Nairaland family here), for not losing any of my loved ones, for not losing any of my limbs, for providing for us, for protecting us, for... .... ... ...
if I continue, I wont finish, My Awesome Father!
Sosongo Etie ti, Abasi Mi.
Eshe Sir, Dalu Daddy, Nagode Mighty God...
Happy Birthday dear, age with grace and may all your heart desires come to be in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Happy birthday loisemm,I pray that by this time next year u ll be celebrating wt ur children round ur table

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
A happy happy happy jolliication birthday to you @loisemm.
Enjoy your day.
@ayeyimaame, welcome to our e-family. Whether you be Ghanaian ooo, Nigerian ooo, American oo, Puerto Rican ooo, we are All one. Welcome again.
Fertility blessings y'all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
So i hv done the hsg.
The pain was out of this world..
Result was inconclusive...no spill was observed..and the doc suspected spasm n blockage...they said i shud come back again during the wk for another hsg...foc.
But the pain no b here..was wailing like a baby..not sure i wud go back again.
Pls who can recommend a painless hsg place in lagos or ph.warri or benin axis...some mama has recommeneded a place in lagos..but cant remember it again.

2ndly..can i still use guidei bao today? .
Am spotting a lil from the hsg

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
@Loisemm and Gracey83, happy birthday wish you both all the vry best in life and I pray that by this time next year na with una baby/ babies in Jesus name, Amen. Have fun

@ayeyimaame, welcome and I pray ur stay here to be fruitful and short, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Welcome Ayeyimaane and HBD to all celebrants.

Chei on Sunday went to visit my church before marriage. it was a fruitfulness service. First service those believing God for the fruit of the womb were asked to stand up, I couldn't ooo. saw two of my secondary school mates there. I was ashamed ooo. God please have mercy. Second service same persons were asked to come out and stand by two kids, male and female according to their desires. I didn't go too. Couldn't believe myself..

Dear Lord, I still thank You, I'm sorry for my actions. Even if we here can't say them in words, see through our hearts. I believe the prayers said on the alter covered us all. Be praised!

goodnight my family

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
@Zaynie tnks for checkin ma how is family?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Loisemm and Gracey83: Happy Birthday to u, wish u many more fruitful years ahead in gud health of mind and body. Ur children and grandchildren will surround ur table in Jesus name.

Ayeyimaame: welcome into our wonderful family, we are happy to have u all the way 4rm Ghana.May ur stay be very short. God bless u.

Fruitfulhome: my sister it is well. I understand that feeling.

Legendsmother: Its so good to have u back.

Goodnyt family.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ommyk,Legendsmother, MamaKendra, 4realwoman, Loisemm, pweetymii, Ayauche( and all other ladies thank you so march for the warm reception. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.