Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407966 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hi everyone, am new in this forum. I feel great to meet you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fruitfulmum17:

Welcome mama, may ur stay be fruitful and very short. We are also happy to meet u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Welcome to our beautiful e-home ayeyimaame and fruitfulmum17. May your stay be short and fruitful.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:55am On Jul 01, 2016
Loisemm and Gracey Happy Birthday to you both. May God bless abundantly more than you can ever think or imagine, tour new age, Amen. Hope you have a great day yesterday. Have an awesome day today and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:57am On Jul 01, 2016
Fruitfulmum17:
Welcome and God bless you plenty, Amen.

@ AyeyiMaame, Welcome as well. May joyful praise never depart from your life all your days on earth, Amen. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:02am On Jul 01, 2016
mommatriplets:
So i hv done the hsg.
The pain was out of this world..
Result was inconclusive...no spill was observed..and the doc suspected spasm n blockage...they said i shud come back again during the wk for another hsg...foc.
But the pain no b here..was wailing like a baby..not sure i wud go back again.
Pls who can recommend a painless hsg place in lagos or ph.warri or benin axis...some mama has recommeneded a place in lagos..but cant remember it again.

2ndly..can i still use guidei bao today? .
Am spotting a lil from the hsg

Sorry Sis on your painful HSG experience. I'll suggest you start the Guaifebao only when the spotting has stopped. Mamas when online will provide you with the contact details for where to get the painless HSG done. Take care.

Edit: So I did a search for you and found this post by AwesomeGod123. This is for a Lagos Lab.

"HSG in prisms is of two type the one with sedatives or without. u choose
which one you want. of course the one they will sedate is painless but more expensive."
The place is Prisms Diagnostic Clinic. Address. 8 oyediran Street, Off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere , Lagos State
2348055777123. Some other Mama said the sedated one is about N35k but I think it's best you call them to ask for their prices.

@ iomoge2 shared the below post for a HSG Centre in Surulere too.

"I did mine at foremost radiology centre, no 50 Ogunlana drive, Surulere.
Fast n professional. Got my result in 30mins. As I requested from d doctor before we
started.
It's a gynaecologist that did it. He told me to breathe from my mouth and I felt the
movement of the saline solution but very little cramps.
At all about to do Hsg, just open ur mouth wide n breathe.
You will feel no pain.
Heard it's same with labour, just breathe from your mouth."

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2016
I'm ackmowledging You for whom You Are
Dansakire Dansakire
I'm acknowleding You for Whom You Are
Dansakire Dansakire

Happy New Month my people. Wish you God's abundant blessing. May this month give us fruitful results all round. Dear Lord, grant us several BFP this month of July. In Jesus name, Amen

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2016
When you've prayed every prayer that you know how to pray.
Just remember the Lord will hear and the answer is on it's way.

Our God is able.
He is mighty.
He is faithful.

And He never sleeps, He never slumbers.
He never tires of hearing our prayer.
When we are weak He becomes stronger.
So rest in His love and cast all of your cares on Him.

Do you feel that the Lord has forgotten your need.
Just remember that God is always working in ways you cannot see.

Our God is able.
He is mighty.
He is faithful.

Happy new month everyone. As we enter the second half of the year, we pray that the lord will favour us and grant us fruitfulness in every area of our lives.
Baba God, we thank you for our lives and pray you grant us plenty BFPs this new month. Amen.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2016
mommatriplets, you could request that you are put to sleep at Prisms ( for an extra 6k or so). Its at surulere, its a good facility, u can google their address. HSG experience differs. I couldnt conclude my very first in one hospital cos of the pain, but I found it bearable for the other 3 HSGs I did at Prisms, and I wasn't put to sleep.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2016
mommatriplets:
So i hv done the hsg.
Result was inconclusive...no spill was observed..and the doc suspected spasm n blockage...they said i shud come back again during the wk for another hsg...foc.
Pls who can recommend a painless hsg place in lagos or ph.warri or benin axis...some mama has recommeneded a place in lagos..but cant remember it again.

Dear mama, pls go back and do the HSG; from my personal observation, the blockage adds to the pain and when its repeated the HSG can flush out the blockage.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Fruitfulmum17:

Welcome and may ur stay here be fruitful and vry short in Jesus name, Amen.

@all, HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Month of everyday BFP announcement
Month of Restoration
Month of peace, love and happiness in our homes.
Month of getting every good thing we can ever tink off
Month of praising and worshipping our God like never before
Month of healing
Month of rejoicing
Month of Joy unlimited
Month of supernatural delivery to all our pregnant mamas

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
@mommatriplets, don't use guifie bao now. Wait for the spotting to stop.
It's to prevent infection. As fvine said.

For hsg, brace up n do it again.
I took diflofenac (cataflam) 30mins to the start.
But others say ibuprofen 30mins too is fine.

Also try n bear the pain if u can n react less to it.
Cos d more u struggle, the more the spams n pain.
Pele dear.

Prism I learnt is very good but I didn't have the money so I did mine at foremost and paid 20k. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sleekiii: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month mamas in the house,may this new month birth new good things in our lives and home.l will like to share a personal testimony with us and to encourage us even as we pray and wait upon the Lord we should do all that is needful.am someone who enjoys sex alot when l newly got married,the thought of my hubby makes me arouse but all that changed about 4years ago just after l had my son.l lost every appeal for sex,no arousal even when hubby touches me from today tilltomorrow.l was super dry always l tried lubricant like preseed,maca capsule for months though the preseed was not bad but l wished l could be wet and enjoy sex naturally until l told a friend who now introduce me to this herbal aphrodisiac which worked wonders.upon using it l have so much urge for sex that l begin to feel wetness and do you know the best thing ever my husband now loves having sex with me at every given opportunity.did l tell you that my husband during those time of dryness started having different girlfriends but since l started using this herbal aphrodisiac l can say it with all boldness (though not taking pride) that he is glued to my v-jay n confesses he never enjoyed sex like this in his life.l know alot of women are still going through what l went through and are silent and even very ashamed to talk about it but l tell you,you can get your groove on and back.for anyone interested call or WhatsApp me on 08051098389 and l promise you that you will come back and testify on this same forum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2016
THank yo blessed moms for the tips and advice, really confused now...will see if the place i did it offer anesthesia
below is the pic of the hsg, was comparing it to normal hsg pics on the web.

thinking of going back on saturday cd 12, or monday cd14, or simply go ahead with my plans to do follicular tracking on cd 12 - saturday n from the result will decide if i can safely do the hsg on monday cd14, am believeing God all this nonsense/infertility to end this cycle.

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mama fvine Na so u jus leave me hanging jus like dt, diarisgod,Ive replied ur mail 2ce now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
2016 JUNE BFP ROLL CALL & WIDD
(COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS)
Note - For our newcomers that may not know already, this is a monthly roll call of those who announced their pregnancies/Bfps and the things they did to help get pregnant/WIDD.

BFP means Big Fat Positive (test)
WIDD means What I Did Differently
1) CuteAngel -
prayers, daily Rosary, Novena prayers, visited the Blessed Sacrament, prayed with Bible verses about conception, a friend prophesied.
She took vitex, vit B6, Geritol multivitamin, Omega 369 & a prenatal vit, Bromocriptine, ewedu therapy, ovaboost, pregnacare, guife bao.
2) Joyfulmoda -
myomectomy, she took her mind off TTC slightly, went to RCCG Camp last Sept and attended Women Worship Program in her church, took God's Word in church very seriously at the beginning of this year, went for every program she could squeeze out time for.
She also gave her widow's mite at the beginning of the yr for fruitfulness seed, she did small fasting in the beginning of the yr with RCCG but later stopped, she baby danced/had sex on the sitting room floor and raised her leg on the seat for 30mins.
She surrendered all her docs report & her unfaithfulness to God because she was tired, it was God's time & her turn for a Bfp.
3) Ayatiraj-
dostinex (half tablet 1x per week) to counter high prolactin, 3 months b4 Bfp she used clomid & bromocriptine 1x daily (she stopped all drugs later), Nature made folic acid, vit E, pregnacare.
4) Benignasweety's Friend -
clomid, bitterleaf juice, prayers.
5) LAAR - treated infection, Bromergon (half morning & half evening for 2 days b4 moving to 1/1)
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
We judge You faithful Lord. Thank You for these Bfps that were announced and for those that were not announced. (Some mamas currently in Preggy thread are owing us). Help all carry safely and joyfully to term. Amen.
Father thank You for those that are yet to announce by faith. We receive in Jesus name. July shall be faaaaar better by Your special grace.
By the way, June was an unassuming but mighty month. Ask preggy thread mamas. About 3 or more babies were delivered on the last day of June there.
So we really thank God for His mercies here and there! This latter half of the year shall bring mega increase to our Bfps... Amen

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fruitfulmum17, you're warmly welcome dear.
mumigrace, welcome back mama.
Fruitfulhome, no be only u o no dey go out for special prayers sometimes. We plenty.
@all fruitful mamas, Happy new month. Its July... A season to try again and hope again. May our expectations come to pass sooner than we expect.
Thanks so much for yesterday. Felt so loved. God bless u real good sweet sisters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lord thank you for the BFP announcement so far and i pray and ask for more in Jesus name, Amen.
i Pray that this new month will bring more BFP for us all, Amen.
As for me i can't wait after seeing does wonderful cute faces on pregnancy thread and i kw that you 2 can't wait to carry your baby/babies in your arms. The Lord will do it for us because he is a Miracle worker.

TGIF and have a wonderful day ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gifty60:
For those that seriously want to give birth, I av something that can bring your body back to the way God has created it. Interested pls call me or whatsapp 08161874734 serious minded people thanks
So all the lovely mothers here seeking solution to different problems just to enable them carry their Children are not serious minded
Madam if you have anything useful to share please do so on this thread so everyone can benefit. Thank you and God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fynex(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
I have a product that works on infertility in both males and females, its natural no additives no harm in trying it but you're definitely going to testify when God does His work through that product in you...its Ruzu herbal bitters.
You can read other peoples testimonies here www.ruzumiracles.com/ereretola

To know more or get the product you can call or WhatsApp @08081931749 or send a mail to erere250@gmail.com

Stay blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
sugah:

So all the lovely mothers here seeking solution to different problems just to enable them carry their Children are not serious minded
Madam if you have anything useful to share please do so on this thread so everyone can benefit. Thank you and God bless you.

Thank u mama for for this answer. U just spoke my mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy birthday mama Loisemm and Gracey83 wishing you long life and prosperity. You shall celebrate with your children by this time next year.
@Ayeyimaame, and Fruitfulmum17 you're welcome. May your stay be very short and fruitful
@all happy new month! This my month the Lord will perfect all that concerns everyone of us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
@iomoge2 how body? The Lord is your strength dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
So dear mommas, I want to wish you all a blessed weekend, with these Bible verses.

Genesis 17;6&7
6-I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you.

7-And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dis is for us women grin grin
[i][/i]. ***Who is a woman??***
When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.
When she stares at you, she is wondering why she loves you so much in spite of being taken for granted.
When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a rock.
Never hurt her or take her for granted.
A very heart touching message by a woman.
Someone asked her, Are you a working woman or a housewife?
She replied: Yes, I am a full-time working housewife.
I work 24 hours a day.
I'm a Mum.
I'm a Wife.
I'm a Daughter.
I'm a Daughter-in-law.
I'm an Alarm clock.
I'm a Cook.
I'm a Maid.
I'm a Teacher.
I'm a Waiter.
I'm a Nanny.
I'm a Nurse.
I'm a Handyman.
I'm a Security officer.
I'm a Counsellor.
I'm a Comforter.
I don't get holidays.
I don't get sick leave.
I don't get day off.
I work through day and night.
I'm on call all hours and get paid with a sentence.
***What Do u Do All Day??
***Dedicated to all women***
Woman has the most unique character like salt, her presence is never remembered but her absence makes all the things tasteless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shallypop(f): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
This thread is great. Av been a silent reader 4 a while. I pray God answers us soon. Pls help, I need an advise. Av been married 4 few years without issue. I noticed after BD with DH, i see d sperm on d bed. I informed my mum about it and she got a soap from one of these local people treating women with fertility issues. I was told 2 to wash my veejay with the soap every morning. I'm having a feeling it's isn't healthy 2 do dat cos of infection. Pls mamas advise me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
peterian:
Mama fvine Na so u jus leave me hanging jus like dt, diariz God,Ive replied ur mail 2ce now
My Apologies. Not chatting you up wasn't intentional but I responded to your mail. Recall I said I will be putting the purchase on hold and make a decision by this weekend. Will chat you up. Have had a crazy busy week but I bless God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
mommatriplets:
So i hv done the hsg.

Am spotting a lil from the hsg

pele it will surely end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month Mothers.

So I just started reading a new book I got ' You too can be Fruitful' by Mary Abioye.
I will try to share excerpts from it, from time to time as I read on.

So here is one.
"Barrenness was never part of God's plan for man. He made man in His own image-to be fruitful just as He is fruitful. So whenever you stand before a mirror, remind yourself that you are made in the very likeness of the Most High God and because He is fruitful, you also are fruitful."

Fertility blessings y'all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dearest mothers, I rejoice with u all already.
This is my birthday month, it is the month of solid perfection. My bday is on d 27th precisely. All I want from God is to perfect everything the concerns me and give me nothing less than 27 solid perfect BFPs before the end of this month. I will be praying every night for the next 27days. Please just join your faith with mine in spirit. I'll be doing more praises and less prayers because this is my month of perfection....
This bday means a lot to me because the day is 27 (has d perfect number 7), the month is the 7th month and my age also has d number 7.

So you can see that it's all round perfection.
It will be a perfect month for us all IJN....

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.