Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398531 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
enkaylala:
Ladies I had a deep thought yesterday and it got me thinking, the reason I get really sad when my period comes is becsuse one, I symptom spot a lot and believe that every little cramp or pain I feel after ovulation is fertilisation taking place or something and secondly on every cycle I calculate when I'm gonna give birth, I'm like if I miss my period this month I will give birth March next year, there is nothing wrong in keeping faith and hope alive, but I think it all still adds to the worry,my plan now is to stop anything worry and expect anything. Yesterday I bought a big pack of 64 pieces of always and told my self that should last for four months.If Belle enters before then,Praise Almighty God.Yesterday was Rita Dominic 41st birthday , no pikin ,no husband but the babe is slaying, she didn't kill her self,why do I have to kill my self.I know for sure that God will surely answer each and everyone here, some with twins and others triplets, till then let us keep hope alive and believe that he is a rewarded of those who diligently seek him.Have a lovely day beautiful sisters.
You got the nail on the head. Once I realized this, I stopped symptom spotting and actually buy my sanitary pads as much as I think it's necessary. I once almost got my dress messed up with blood because I refused to buy or carry pad in my bag. Na God save me that day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Loisemm:
Child260, God's got ur back dear. Mamas have said it all. Very soon in His good time, He will make all things beautiful for you...
If u hv tried all, then believe you have received and continue to praise Him in advance. We all undastand.
Cc: LaDivva

Thank you dear, these words of encouragement mean a lot to me coz I'm in a new environment, nobody to talk to. God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
@beginsweety or Finestpinnacle, sweet mouth you got. No offense please.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=enkaylala post=47489478]Dear, what I have learnt to do is to remove my self from situations and persons that cause me to get depressed ,if the only reason why some people would call me is to enquire if "if I don born",then be rest assured that your calling me has entered ignoring mode. /quote]

Enkaylala, u get it. A friend was in the habit of calling me only when she put to birth, she did it with the first and second child, the next time my phone rang after like a year and I saw her name. I picked and did not wait for her to speak, I asked what sex did u birth this tym? She giggle and replied "baby boy, the exact sex I asked God for" I told her I thank God for her and put off my phone, after like a years she called again, "dont tell me you have put to bed again", I asked her. She grinned and told me that she is done with child bearing but that she want to advice me to come home and buy land and build a house when I have money, that it is trendy with people who are into inter tribal marriages. I asked her whether her advice is based on the fact that I dont av a child, so that when my marriage packed up I will come back home?. I asked her who told her that I dont have landed properties, that for her information I am staying in my own personal house ( I no get o, na lie I tell her o because she just provoked me) I told her that I cannot lack money and children at the same time, that as for money I have enough, (na lie o) I told her to channel her energy into delivering her drunken husband (the guy sabi get drunk o) instead of thinking of when my marriage will pack up because God has really bless me with a loving DH. and that meanwhile, her advice is welcome, if she finds a land in a good location where one can build and rent out she should call me. Na so she waka commot o, she never call me for the land till today. Last month, she called me again and accuse me of not calling and ignoring her text messages, that I shd remember that old friends are the best. I told her I av bn very busy, that sometimes old friends sucks. I dont need anybody adding to what ttc has done to my life already.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Child260 post=47487142]Good Morning fruitful mamas in the house.
Am sorry if I am going to sound disturbing,but I have to vex out my frustration somehow.
How difficult is it to just conceive,am just sick and tired of this. I have fasted and prayed, attended different church services,and I have been asked to also fast and pray and I have finally turned from LEPA to over LEPA.I have taken herbals from different women and I myself have now turned to IYA ALAGBO.

Child260, vexing out is allowed and 26months is not short because b4 u knw one month turns to one year and one year turns to 5 (not your portion) but then worry will not help. Like other mamas av sd, Leave it in God's hand and engage in things to make you happy. God will do it and it will be beautiful in His time. Some of us can relate very well with this, but I will advise you forget about all this Iya alagbo, some are very fake. I have been their client, there is nothing I have not drank. Even the ones they say don't drink, u will get pregnant. Those were my favaorite Lol. It will end in praise sis. I was like the attached picture.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Redeemed:
@beginsweety or Finestpinnacle, sweet mouth you got. No offense please.
lol, which sweet mouth? I just talk wetin I tot was helpful. Am sorry. Am leaving the thread sha but like I said earlier n will kip saying, anybody with faith shld call me. Am outta here as am not TTC. I wish u all maamas plenty bfp this month. Udo diri unu.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
@ Jango97, have u seen my e-mail reply?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
@ Jango97, have u seen my e-mail reply?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fvine:

Lovely hair and styling too. Team natural here, Dreadlocks for 6 years now.
I carried my dread for 5yrs b4 I finally z goodbye to it Dec 30 last year, it wasn't an easy something for me but I Jst had a conviction day I need to do away With old things in preparation for new things. I ll still do it again but dat ll be when am in my forties.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
good evening my fruitful e sisters. please I would like to seek your opinion on womb setting and fertility treatments done by ijaw and urhobo women.
Mamas who have had the experience should please share

What was the womb setting procedure like?
Awaiting your responses. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Maama that was harsh. Am not having issues conceiving as am pregnant alrdy. #teamdecember2016. All I wanted was to be of help. Am not even advertising Greenlife sef, I just went to sit in one herbal store to wait for hubby that went out with a Frnd n I noticed pple tripping in their. I asked one client n I was TLD gold blessed the woman with the gift of fertility issues. Been long I commented here but had to do it cuz of d conviction I had abt the store. It is well. Any Maama that believes benignasweety should call me. The woman stays in lag.
Nne, if you actually wanted to help, and if you really know what ttc is all about, then you wouldnt come here advertising a 100% cure or guarantee for ALL fertility issues.
Are you God?
Not even the most advanced breakthrough in medicine can give one a 100% cure/guarantee.
So, pls rephrase your post. Or better still come out and say what the treatment is all about. No need for the hush-hush approach or the 'call me on this number approach'
Be plain. Be transparent.

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
mamakendra:

Nne, if you actually wanted to helup, and if you really know what ttc is all about, then you wouldnt come here advertising a 100% cure or guarantee for ALL fertility issues.
Are you God?
Not even the most advanced breakthrough in medicine can give one a 100% cure/guarantee.
So, pls rephrase your post. Or better still come out and say what the treatment is all about. No need for the hush-hush approach or the 'call me on this number approach'
I alrdy said am sorry. Your approach wasn't just right at all. I already explained why I was convinced. I made a lot of enquires even from pple around cuz I felt I was doing gud for my e-sisters. Seeing what was very cheap and effective unlike my company that charge much. Tru to your words, I don't know d pain of TTC, but I do know d hurts of neo natal death. When I posted sis maureen's number here, a lot of pple trashed it but it helped a Maama with faith @covenantbabies. The news I shared is for all but only a few will get the benefits. Ur approach was indeed very insulting but itz well Maama cuz I agree with u dat TTC must be alot of work but wat abt wen u happen to carry ur lil one and he dies after 5days of joy,?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good Evening Fruitful Mamas
Thanks all for your word of encouragement.
@Loisemm.@fpeter
@Towerofgrace thank you ma.
@enkaylala
@mumredeemer
You have all lifted my spirit.
Thank you all and God bless and I pray that our joy shall be full and our vineyard shall be full of fruitfulness in jesus name.
*HUGE VIRTUAL HUGS* to you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
mamakendra:

Nne, if you actually wanted to help, and if you really know what ttc is all about, then you wouldnt come here advertising a 100% cure or guarantee for ALL fertility issues.
Are you God?

I love ds woman. She no dey carry last. I dey throw u kiss if bros no go mind

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
They gave me a 100percent guarantee.
1 the woman is gifted.
2 infertility is as a result of infections, blocked tubes, ovarian cysts, hormonal imbalance, overweight or underweight that's in the part of women. And she guaranteed that her anti-poison is very effective for infertility as regards spirituality. Mehn Benigna is too transparent n I get a lot of bashing for being me. Maamas biko am sorry, I won't post again. God answer u all..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
delor:

I love ds woman. She no dey carry last. I dey throw u kiss if bros no go mind
Nne m, no mind some people.
I just dey dey fan my yansh, na im some people wan vex me with 100% infertility cure matter.
As if na play we dey play since

FinestPINACLE:
1 the woman is gifted.
2 infertility is as a result of infections, blocked tubes, ovarian cysts, hormonal imbalance, overweight or underweight that's in the part of women. And she guaranteed that her anti-poison is very effective for infertility as regards spirituality. Mehn Benigna is too transparent n I get a lot of bashing for being me. Maamas biko am sorry, I won't post again. God answer u all..

Haa!!!! Not again
Mothers beware.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
.....shakes my bum bum and strolls off.....

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
munarule:
There are lots of wonderful mamas here encouraging one another. You are great mothers and very soon we shall all leave this thread and move to preggy section. Pls dnt ever listen to anyone that will advise you to do 'spiritual' work. They are all fake, a sister did it last year and she was taken to river where she threw live goat and also had her bath inside thesame river. The following month she got pregnant and was even trying to force me to the man but I refused cos I want a baby from God. Hmmmmmm she had a very cute handsome baby last month and few hours later she started bleeding, the doctor there couldn't control it. To cut the story short, she's in the mortuary and her family is planning for the burial. I wish she listen to me, maybe she will still be alive. Just pray and believe in God and He is the only one that gives babies

Just to remind us of @ mama munarule's experience.
Mothers, God is the giver of children.
Not any man, doctor, iya agbo, ijaw woman, herbalist etc.
Do your bit, work with your doctors, pray to God, have faith, visit trusted traditional medicine people, but most especially, put your trust in God alone and not in your or their efforts or medicine

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
I hv a 100percent treatment for fertility issues. This is benignasweety. Anyone who blves me shld call me and treatment is highly affordable.
FinestPINACLE:
Mehn Benigna is too transparent n I get a lot of bashing for being me. Maamas biko am sorry, I won't post again. God answer u all..
FinestPINACLE:
Are you benignasweety or Finestpinacle?
Or better still, are you one and the same person?
Preggy thread awaits you, dear. Thank God you are already pregnant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
1 the woman is gifted.
Madam beniga if i may ask why did you open another moniker for this advertisement?something i just not right with you since day one you have been adverising series of things here,first your company 100%cure,now iya alagbo 100% cure,are you working with her or you have got a family that got pregnant through her....mamas shine your eyes,na like this honeypie case take start

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dazzle86:
good evening my fruitful e sisters. please I would like to seek your opinion on womb setting and fertility treatments done by ijaw and urhobo women.
Mamas who have had the experience should please share

Awaiting your responses. Thanks
I think it worked for chrisdada(not sure if am correct) but she used it to have he BFP.d most important thing is getting a genuine person so as not to cos harm for urself
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=mamakendra post=47510374]
Nne m, no mind some people.
I just dey dey fan my yansh, na im some people wan vex me with 100% infertility cure matter.

kikikikikik mamakendra weting dey make u fan yansh? u for chuck am inside water like mama fvine. i hope u no follow go kpekusing rampage. ok, no vex again. let them continue, l only pity mamas wey still dey kindergarten on ttc, me, i get ph.d they cant get me, i don waka so tey nothing wey i no c and nothing dey move me again.

please mamas be warned n tread carefully, people sabi cash in on ttc women. (pls not refering 2 you o, beginasweety)

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Benignasweety or finestpinacle, stop this already! Stop it! As a woman I will give u one advise please be very organised. Think ur thots through and thoroughly before blurting them out. Arrange ur thots....say it yourself first...ask itself how it sounds to u. U keep dancing to a beat only you hears and only u sees and knows d drummer.

You went to wait for ur DH somewhere, that same day u were in dat fertility herbal clinic, same day u absolutely TRUSTED the woman. All of a sudden u want our sisters to tell u if they are interested.

You came a few months ago swearing by the god of GNLD for people to register under ur name and by drugs.... Now you've shenked those ones saying this new mama is better UNLIKE THE GNLD YOU PREACHED!

My dear, you are a mother, you will need to groom and bring up another life... Mould that life TO STAND FOR SOMETHING ELSE THEY WOULD FALL FOR EVERYTHING!

Mamakendra, thanks for always looking out for us here. Just as loisemm advised join ur team mates in preggy thread u have plenty energy to ginger Team December . You will be more useful there.

You aren't dealing with illiterates here Na. U cant just come and be saying anything everytime cos u think we are desperate for solutions. Yes we need solutions but we want from God cos his gifts make us rich and add no sorrow.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cuddlemoi, I see u peeping, oya I've opened d door. Come lemme quickly cuddle ya grin cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyeee(f): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Women be careful. I dnt comment often here but dis issue brought me. We should learn 2 look before we leap. God ll ans us. Let us learn 2 trust him and not man.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Dazzle86 post=47509241]

Awaiting your responses. Thanks[/quote

There was a period i had this terrible waist pain that i brought on myself due to one useless agbo treatment i took. so i was directed 2 one ijaw woman who sd my womb had shifted that she will reset it. i use to lie face up with knees bended she will rub something on her fingers n insert inside my jajaina pushing d cervix, and after she will insert something like grounded leaves or root inside my jajaina, not to b taken out till d next morning. the pain, no be for here, d stuff pepper no b small. after like a month whn d pains did not subside i stopped going.
i was later introduce to a woman in my place who is a trado midwife, that one just rub vaseline on her fingers, inserted like 3 or 4 inside n lifted the womb according to her, held it 4 sometime n reset it, just that once n that was it, the waist pain just disappeared that very day like msgic. so wd this 2 experiences, at least u av a hint of wht 2 expect. But other mamas may also share their experiences. baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
cherrymum1:
Benignasweety or finestpinacle, stop this already! Stop it! As a woman I will give u one advise please be very organised. Think ur thots through and thoroughly before blurting them out. Arrange ur thots....say it yourself first...ask itself how it sounds to u. U keep dancing to a beat only you hears and only u sees and knows d drummer.

You went to wait for ur DH somewhere, that same day u were in dat fertility herbal clinic, same day u absolutely TRUSTED the woman. All of a sudden u want our sisters to tell u if they are interested.

You came a few months ago swearing by the god of GNLD for people to register under ur name and by drugs.... Now you've shenked those ones saying this new mama is better UNLIKE THE GNLD YOU PREACHED!

My dear, you are a mother, you will need to groom and bring up another life... Mould that life TO STAND FOR SOMETHING ELSE THEY WOULD FALL FOR EVERYTHING!

Mamakendra, thanks for always looking out for us here. Just as loisemm advised join ur team mates in preggy thread u have plenty energy to ginger Team December . You will be more useful there.

You aren't dealing with illiterates here Na. U cant just come and be saying anything everytime cos u think we are desperate for solutions. Yes we need solutions but we want from God cos his gifts make us rich and add no sorrow.
please I implore u to go thru my post again. I said it was cheap n effective unlike my company that is expensive. Seems u didn't read all am sorries for posting. Please let no one quote me Again. My badt for posting am sorry once again maamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
I say anything every time mummy cherrymum and yet most of my findings are in google. Every little new tin I discover, I share them here cuz i blvd my researches are needed here for everyone to port to preggy thread. Not like I gain a penny for sharing anytin cuz d only time I needed help was when I begged u all to register under me in gnld which a lot advised I quit. I did and am now in Greenlife. I regret the type of person I am, always rushing to profer solutions where am not needed. I wish everyone well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
please I implore u to go thru my post again. I said it was cheap n effective unlike my company that is expensive. Seems u didn't read all am sorries for posting. Please let no one quote me Again. My badt for posting am sorry once again maamas.

So it's no longer effective abi...
I personally know someone who has eaten rat head in one herbs home for children. The herbal man claimed that she would give birth to multiples as rats give birth to multiples, and she ate it knowingly o. It didn't work. Yes! People do a lot for TTC issue. I also did a lot of herbal stuff. But pls as much as possible let's not try to "rub it in", TTC by itself is mentally, psychologically, socially and maritally draining, let's not cut the wound deeper and pour salt into it. If u don't know what to say or how to help, make it a duty to pray for all d mamas here or drop a prayer line or two or help a mama when she is down or in "ranting mode".

Baby dust on us all...

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
cherrymum1:

I personally know someone who has eaten rat head in one herbs home for children. The herbal man claimed that she would give birth to multiples as rats give birth to multiples, and she ate it knowingly o. It didn't work. Yes! People do a lot for TTC issue. I also did a lot of herbal stuff. But pls as much as possible let's not try to "rub it in", TTC by itself is mentally, psychologically, socially and maritally draining, let's not cut the wound deeper and pour salt into it. If u don't know what to say or how to help, make it a duty to pray for all d mamas here or drop a prayer line or two or help a mama when she is down or in "ranting mode".

Baby dust on us all...
finestpinnacle abi beginasweety, i concur wd cherrymum, u dont knw wht stuff most mamas here av bn through in ttc. if u av a solution like u claim though i doubt there is a 100% cure 4 infertility. please post the full details, address, names, phone no, nature of treatment etc here. i personally will check it out n report back here stop all this contact me here n there. Other mamas share addresses of hospitals, lab, ijaw women, pharmacy etc here, be open if u mean well.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
cherrymum1:

I personally know someone who has eaten rat head in one herbs home for children. The herbal man claimed that she would give birth to multiples as rats give birth to multiples, and she ate it knowingly o. It didn't work. Yes! People do a lot for TTC issue. I also did a lot of herbal stuff. But pls as much as possible let's not try to "rub it in", TTC by itself is mentally, psychologically, socially and maritally draining, let's not cut the wound deeper and pour salt into it. If u don't know what to say or how to YB, make it a duty to pray for all d mamas here or drop a prayer line or two or help a mama when she is down or in "ranting mode".

Baby dust on us all...
Maama please finish up your embolded and stop making me look bad which am not. You embolded something and left the useful info. Did I ever say Greenlife products isn't effective I said it is expensive and I was glad to share. Seriously am getting pissed but I understand.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
mumredeemer:

finestpinnacle abi beginasweety, i concur wd cherrymum, u dont knw wht stuff most mamas here av bn through in ttc. if u av a solution like u claim though i doubt there is a 100% cure 4 infertility. please post the full details, address, names, phone no, nature of treatment etc here. i personally will check it out n report back here stop all this contact me here n there. Other mamas share addresses of hospitals, lab, ijaw women, pharmacy etc here, be open if u mean well.
I know d place is at Alaba. But I don't even have her number, I even dey d vicinity when I happily logged in to share cuz I was convinced and the prices for d drugs where cheap. Itz a traditional herbal medicine. I was even carrying my Greenlife bag while sitting there waiting for my hubby who left me their wit a Frnd to enter inside Alaba market cuz I was stressed and I sat outside their shop. I was happy I saw sometin affordable than what I hv n I rushed to share. I came their by chance n I added its with faith. I have no number to share but direction that was why I was like you shld call me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
@mamas, let's not drag issues again, message has been passed. I registered with Greenlife last year in order to buy at cheap rates, bought products worth more than 100k last year, yet it didn't work for me.

#operationshineyoureyes#

It shall end in praise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.