Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398181 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2016
P.S: This is an Advice based on Experience with Traditional Chinese medicine.

All those using Gufei bao or looking to use it, it is to be used for 5 days after which it would be removed.
Don't insert with a dirty hand please, otherwise you would experience itches. And if you insert with a clean & you still get itches, it's a sign of infection.

NEVER insert Gufei bao when you're bleeding (on your period/ovulating)
Remove 3 days before your period & insert 3 days after.
If you're using it for blocked tubes, I always advice that you treat for at least 90-120 days.

I cannot possibly cover every question/concern about Gufei Bao here but if you still have questions or you want to place an order, +2347084430249 is the number. If you prefer to chat, then go ahead & add on WhatsApp.

I see a lot of people making mistakes with Gufei bao, Don't make a mistake, if you're not sure, ask.
Share this to help others stay Informed.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2016
fruitfulhome:
I didn't want to comment bc I don't like putting mouth in arguments like this. My own wahala full my body already. But come to think of it. Benigasweety, I don't really want to sound troublesome. But remb wen u brought ur financial challenge here and wanting a place for IT (hope I'm not mistaken) pple suggested we help u and even get a place for IT. suddenly u came up with this GNLD and wanted pple to register under u. U kept hammering it and pple like me chose not to attack but remain mute. Later on, u started advertising the drugs with gurantee and started recommending to pple. Suddenly, u changed ur moniker( first suspicion,) and meanwhile why did u have to do that?) Now u r talking about Greenlife. U have been a member of this forum for a while and u know mamas here dont take it likely wen pple just kept wanting to lure them patronize a certain drug or treatment. Didn't u read about NAIRASURPLUS( sorry for the mention)?

My dear, I no no weda I go say u fall my hand. plz based on ur present position ( preggy), I will advice u stay away for a short moment so u no go dey see our attacks, I don't tink u deserve them. Sm1 don tell me about a woman in Oyigbo that collects as cheap as 25k for treatment but I no bring gam come here even if she stays opposite me and her neighbour that was trying for a second child is now pregnant. She said she was the person that took the woman there. Her own ended in miscarriage. Abeg, no vex.
thank God u blved me. Thank u. I opened a new moniker to campaign for my Frnd Vizkix for mr nairaland cuz I was banned from my main accnt after I opened a thread to advertise Greenlife. What u said is so tru wldnt hv said chimgbim. I just tot I was doing a favour. Funny enough I wasn't even talking abt my Greenlife company o. It is a herbal store similar to what u just talked abt. Am so happy someone blved me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Mamas in the house please I wanna ask a question, I took in last year July but it ended in a miscarriage late August. I kept bleeding and bleeding till I went for an evacuation. I haven't been able to conceive since then, someone suggested I go for HSG to check if I got any infection from the evacuation which blocked my tubes. I need other opinions please...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Good morning fruitful mothers,

This present issue of trad medicine abi na alagbo women brought me out before I comment further, I want to thank you all mamas(i can't remember all the monikers) for ur words of encouragement & advice during my lowest period, may God bless you all and keep your homes. Thanks you all mamas.
My special thanks goes to fpeter, diamondn,lalabu,subzidi who took time out to contact me and even call me & mst specially 'fpeter' who has become like a sister to me, she calls regularly to advise and check up on me; I love her already.
Back to matter on ground. Please mamas desist for trad treatment especially the ijaw women that insert things in jaijana and give drinks to flush your body; most of them are linked to water spirit/marine kingdom. They only compound your problems, you start having funny dreams and experiences afterwards. Please for those like myself who have wasted money and patronized them let us thank God it didn't work cos God loves us. Please proceed for deliverance to flush out those demonic deposits from our bodies.
Please mamas say no to them, they only use ur money to appease water spirits and indirectly we r commiting idolatory, pls proceed straight to any MFM church for strong deliverance prayers to purge and cleanse u spiritually.
I have been a victim to greedy pastors and prophetesses who suck u dry and abandon u when u stop doling out cash for prayers and so called materials they claim they use for the prayers; and I am glad I am so broke to even give or patronize any again. most of them are of the devil,instead buy prayer and inspirational books, read the word, pray urself. I am not saying you shouldn't get close to pastors for advice or counsel, the truth is that only you alone can pray yourself out, that's why I recommend MFM because they are nt after ur money, they only group you according to your case, counsel you and give u prayerpoints peculiar to your case. MFM pastors will not contact you afterwards; And if you are truly serious abt the prayers u will begin to see the effect cos the prayerpoints attack the problems directly.

Sorry mamas for my long post .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
*WHEN* I started *USING PENS* in primary school, I often made mistakes.
I would try hard to erase them.
Sometimes I used chalk, but it later reappeared.
So I began to use saliva,it worked but only to leave holes in my book.
My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty.
But all I tried to do was cover my errors.
One day,a kind hearted teacher called me aside.
"Little boy, anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on.
Trying to erase it would only damage your book".
"But, I don't want people to see my mistake and laugh at me",I protested.
"Trying to erase it will make more people know about your mess,and the stigma is for life.
*HAVE YOU MADE A MISTAKE?*
"Cross" it and move on.
That is;take your mistakes to the Cross of Calvary,at the feet of Jesus,leave it there and move on.
Don't try to create more irredeemable errors by trying within your power to erase it.
'To err is human' so put it in the hands of The *DIVINE ONE.*

*NOTE:*[/b]The devil knows our name but he calls us by our sins... *GOD* knows our sins but *HE* calls us by our Names.
In life, Some may walk,others may run.
*REMEMBER* the Lord gave the tortoise and the horse the same days to reach Noah's ark.
Your journey might be rough and tough but you will definitely get to your destination.
Talk less,listen more.
[b]*Be prayerful and STAY BLESSED!!*

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
thank God u blved me. Thank u. I opened a new moniker to campaign for my Frnd Vizkix for mr nairaland cuz I was banned from my main accnt after I opened a thread to advertise Greenlife. What u said is so tru wldnt hv said chimgbim. I just tot I was doing a favour. Funny enough I wasn't even talking abt my Greenlife company o. It is a herbal store similar to what u just talked abt. Am so happy someone blved me.
see nobody is here to fight, argue we r here to learn and help each other if u really want to help you should at always be transparent and constite ,you came up with a rev sister later gnld move on to greenlife now a tradition stuff yourself think am. ttc is not as easy as u think maybe bcoz u didn't pass thru it. as per som1 getting bfp after doing d sister prayers I think it was more of her appointed time .i remember calling her too the month I got my BFF she ask me to get coconut water and candle I just ignore bcoz my faith dosent work with that I remember u said review sister ND was born in Catholic I can't see den use coconut was surprise that y I didn't deal. assuming I am den I wouldnt know it's just God time...... Pls esis God never fail he will do it...... operation shine your eyes

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by decency8: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
@mama TB ur right may God deliver us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good afternoon my fruitful sisters.
My own take on the matter is, let us be careful with what herbs we injest. I remember someone here saying a Sister she knew was trying to shrink fibroids using herbs and ended up with kidney failure. Kidney failure is not a poor man disease ooo, my sister recently had a kidney transplant and I know how much we and most especially she suffered. Lets not for the quest of having a baby now put ourselves in life and death situations..

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
fpeter:
Let me drop this story here, my aunt married a little late. She tried so hard but she couldn't conceive, She went everywhere until she met one of those Ijaw or native women, who started treating her with herbs and the likes. They massaged her womb because according to the woman it was not in the proper position, she did a lot and spent heavily. She became bloated and the old woman told her she was pregnant. She went for scan but nothing was seen. The woman kept reassuring her, meanwhile she wasn't the only person registered there. There were other women too who were desperately in need of children. Finally, she went one day to visit the mama because she was having different issues but Alas! the Ijaw woman had disappeared with all the monies she collected from all those unsuspecting women. Now these are women of class, well educated but TTC took them to the slum to be swindled by an uneducated woman. After all said and done, my aunty decided to wait on God and HE showed up as usual, God gave her a son even when she didn't know she was pregnant and wasn't even trying.

I want this story to encourage everyone of us, God has the final say.
fpeter, u r saying the very truth here. The level of scope this women use to scam highly placed and educated women marvels me. The friend I shared in my story was told she was pregnant for 3 gud years and she believed. scan showed bulky, empty uterus but the women were telling her that her baby is outside the womb that is why scan cld not detect. Imagine that? to the extent that according to her, one did test for her with her urine and she saw the tiny fingers and nails of the baby, sure?. The woman now told her that she shd take treatment for the baby to develop well, lol. The woman placed her on 21 days injection, I knew it was "luteal Lupron" used for IVF, she started vomiting and had a bloated stomach and was so happy her tommy is showing and she is having symptoms of preggy. Ignorance abi desperation? yet this is someone who passed through the 4 walls of university. I tried to make her see reason, she refuse, I left her. One told me that women body is full of tubes, the baby can decide to develop anywhere, lol. I told her that I only have 2 fallopian tubes, I don't knw about her and from what I knw if a baby develops in the tube, that is ectopic preggy, and cld burst the tube or lead to death.

like fpeter said, it is to encourage and enlighten or better still make us laugh at the stupid things one encounter in ttc.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
angry
oomiyale:
see nobody is here to fight, argue we r here to learn and help each other if u really want to help you should at always be transparent and constite ,you came up with a rev sister later gnld move on to greenlife now a tradition stuff yourself think am. ttc is not as easy as u think maybe bcoz u didn't pass thru it. as per som1 getting bfp after doing d sister prayers I think it was more of her appointed time .i remember calling her too the month I got my BFF she ask me to get coconut water and candle I just ignore bcoz my faith dosent work with that I remember u said review sister ND was born in Catholic I can't see den use coconut was surprise that y I didn't deal. assuming I am den I wouldnt know it's just God time...... Pls esis God never fail he will do it...... operation shine your eyes
In all, everything boils down to faith.
Even water taken with faith is medicine.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
@mama TB ur right there is need for deliverance. That was exactly what I did when I come to realization of the stupidity and the implication. God will have mercy on us.

@Sugah, you are very correct because nobody knows the chemical concentration of all this agbo and the effect it has on the body organs.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
@ Sugah; I shared that about my 1st cousin taking herbs that they claimed shrink/dissolves/melt fibroids but instead of doing that it affected her kidneys. Mama's I know TTC is not easy but pls do not go the herbal route. Go to the hospital and take whatever drugs/treatment the doctors prescribed. After doing that, pls pray & hand over everything to God. Miracles do happen & we shall surely receive ours in IJN.....

I watched a Nigerian movie about a woman that is ttc. She ended up going to the spiritualist since she felt God is delaying her. After all the necessary sacrifices, spiritual bath etc she gave birth to twins (Telebe and Kelebe). What these children did to her & the whole community can never be imagine.

Some years ago, here in Jos, herbalists had their tradefair & a ttc women went to see these herbalists. She was given herbs & some things put in her vagina. She was told to soak the herbs & take it by 12 midnight. She soaked it but woke up around 4am. She rushed to pick the herbs to drink, but instead she saw that the herbs had transformed into a snake in the bottle. Some women also came out to narrate their experiences.

Pls mama's be patient and in due time God will bless each of us.

In another note, thank you all mamas for praying for me... It hasn't been easy but God has been my strength through it all. Next month by the grace of God I shall resume ttc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
@finestPINACLE,

Please enough already.
We are dealing with a lot, you are not ttcing so please back off.
Is it by force? What is it?
What faith r u talking abt?? Coconut water and candle can that be compared to the name of JESUS?? Is coconut water greater than God the creator of heaven and earth.
Please move on already.
What rubbish!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
mamaTB:
@finestPINACLE,

Please enough already.
We are dealing with a lot, you are not ttcing so please back off.
Is it by force? What is it?
What faith r u talking abt?? Coconut water and candle can that be compared to the name of JESUS?? Is coconut water greater than God the creator of heaven and earth.
Please move on already.
What rubbish!!!!
lol am sorry but u had me laughing. What is it I did again Can't remember pulling anyone on the hair for anything so why the rants Please Maama am sorry but respect yourself. Nobody is an idiot here. Enough alrdy please.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
lol am sorry but u had me laughing. What is it I did again Can't remember pulling anyone on the hair for anything so why the rants Please Maama am sorry but respect yourself. Nobody is an idiot here. Enough alrdy please.

It's a shame u r ignorant of ur actions. U r laughing at ur stupidity. I only pity the mamas that won't listen and contact you.
Mamas it is a waste of time and money to take this moniker seriously. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
mamaTB:

It's a shame u r ignorant of ur actions. U r laughing at ur stupidity.
lol Maama, u re still acting very funny. What calls for this?? Who is even laughing at who?? Just take a chill pill and pinpoint wat calls for dix unreasonable rant of urs.
Is it my everything boils down to faith? Or
Is it my foolishly trying to be of help by sharing my findings??
Maama swerve u HV gat No talk ah swear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
My 2cents are
1, prayer is the master key and faith without work is dead.
2, let keep asking God for mercy what we need is the mercy of God.
3, let's us always ask God for direction before stepping our feet anywhere be it hospital, maternity or trado medical because no where is safe in the world if d Holy spirit open our spiritual eyes we will see that no where is save even in the church is only by His grace. let's ask God for direction. He will direct us .
lastly let hope and trust God and remember by their fruits you shall know the good and bad ones. herb might work for me and it won't work you.
Note- Herbs has worked for 8 out 10 peoples that I know including me and I only pay 3,000 out of 10,000 before taking in but it ended in misscarriage at 8weeks and I'm believing God that my baby will come year 2017.

Wisdom is the principal thing and in all you are getting get understanding.
Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
There are some people that are really blessed when it comes to this herb thing, but fear no go ever gree me to go to them cause I don't know which of them is an agent of devil, Mamas be extremely careful so desperation doesn't push you to the wrong people, cause if Belle comes from the kingdom of darkness, that child will cause you misery, you would end of wishing you never had them in the first place and prolong use of this herbs cause kidney problems.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please lets take a chill pill and focus less on distractions. TCC can be tedious and whilst these product adverts are appealing, they should be thoroughly researched before any commitment

Does anyone have an idea on where to get infolic and staminogro in Lagos?

To all mums here, keep keeping on. All will be well in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good day mamas and papas. please i need people to enlighten me about hysteroscopy. i mean people that have gone through the procedure not the kind of explanation that can be gotten online. those are not broad enough. as it is, i think i am so confused right now, one fertility doc told me to come for hysteroscopy and another doc said, let me quote him" hysteroscopy is old fashioned, i think you should do scan guarded d&c".
I seriously need to know which procedure takes care of uterine calcification, where it can be done, what it costs etc.
Fvine, mumhajia, sugah,iomoge,prettmum,mumredeemer,fpeter,fruitful home,4realwoman e.t.c please come to a frustrated woman's aid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by EvilSeeed: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
oluwadamelola:
Good day mamas and papas. please i need people to enlighten me about hysteroscopy. i mean people that have gone through the procedure not the kind of explanation that can be gotten online. those are not broad enough. as it is, i think i am so confused right now, one fertility doc told me to come for hysteroscopy and another doc said, let me quote him" hysteroscopy is old fashioned, i think you should do scan guarded d&c".
I seriously need to know which procedure takes care of uterine calcification, where it can be done, what it costs etc.
Fvine, mumhajia, sugah,iomoge,prettmum,mumredeemer,fpeter,fruitful home,4realwoman e.t.c please come to a frustrated woman's aid.

Is hysteroscopy not the one where they open your tubes (sort of)?

What do you want to know about it exactly?

I dont know that it is old fashioned sha, but then again every doctor has an opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=EvilSeeed post=47537050]

Is hysteroscopy not the one where they open your tubes (sort of)?

What do you want to know about it exactly?

I dont know that it is old fashioned sha, but then again every doctor has an opinion.[/quote

i wish i knew. all i know is that there are some whitish stuffs showing on my pelvic scan report, and that's what the doc said he want to remove with "operational hysteroscopy"
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
oluwadamelola:
Sorry dear, I never did a hysteroscopy so I don't have first hand info.
But Google says its a diagnostic procedure to check what's going on in there... but from your previous scan report I think the scan guarded d&c might be more in line of a solution to the endometrial calcification. Simple lay man terms, the doctor wants to scratch off the excess lining of the uterus cos it's too thick.
But if it would help, you might want to seek another opinion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugah:

Sorry dear, I never did a hysteroscopy so I don't have first hand info.
But Google says its a diagnostic procedure to check what's going on in there... but from your previous scan report I think the scan guarded d&c might be more in line of a solution to the endometrial calcification. Simple lay man terms, the doctor wants to scratch off the excess lining of the uterus cos it's too thick.
But if it would help, you might want to seek another opinion.

Thank you so much for you input. i'll look up the scan guarded as well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
oluwadamelola:

Thank you so much for you input. i'll look up the scan guarded as well.
Uwc
Let him explain the procedure to you. But it sounds like he intends to perform a d&c while using scans to check the lining as he goes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
prettmum:
My 2cents are
1, prayer is the master key and faith without work is dead.
2, let keep asking God for mercy what we need is the mercy of God.
3, let's us always ask God for direction before stepping our feet anywhere be it hospital, maternity or trado medical because no where is safe in the world if d Holy spirit open our spiritual eyes we will see that no where is save even in the church is only by His grace. let's ask God for direction. He will direct us .
lastly let hope and trust God and remember by their fruits you shall know the good and bad ones. herb might work for me and it won't work you.
Note- Herbs has worked for 8 out 10 peoples that I know including me and I only pay 3,000 out of 10,000 before taking in but it ended in misscarriage at 8weeks and I'm believing God that my baby will come year 2017.

Wisdom is the principal thing and in all you are getting get understanding.
Peace!

Prettmum, herbs do work like you said and most trado women are good, like the one I shared on womb lifting, u wont believe she collected just 4k from me and did not give me anything to drink because she knows her onions. while the other one billed me 30k n did nothing, another collected 20k and when the thing did not work she said I should come with our wedding pic so that she will take me somewhere. Imagine that? weting concern wedding pics with waist pain? Like you said wisdom is the principal thing, discerning the ones that are real and the ones that are scammers. And because they are scammers, there is every tendency of giving one anything, something that could be injurious to ones health because they are after their money.
That was then sha, they can't get me now. Just sharing for mamas who r new and fresh so that nobody will scam them and collect their money.

Amen to your prayer my sister, your baby will definitely come in 2017 as you decree IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
oluwadamelola:

Just like mama sugah said, I don't have first hand info on this because what u require now is input from someone who has experience on the procedure. IMO, I think the scan guarded d & c is a gud option, but look it up, ask the doctor questions, find out about scar tissues forming adhesion after the d&c, and let the doctor explain everything to you. Don't forget to ask God for guidance too. In all, our prayer is wd u. God will lead you through the best treatment and give u a testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
@EVILSEEED, hmmm this ur id doesnt seem nor sound right! wtf

anyway, hysterescopy means investigation of the uterus/lining etc, there is investigative/passive and correctional/active,
cost 150k in georges lekki, its recommended b4 ivf, or in cases where there is implantation issue/failure or early miscarriage, or suspected issues with the uterus/lining
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
oluwadamelola:
hello dear sis . A hysteroscopy is explorative kind of surgery . Sometimes doctors do it to be sure of what is wrong . When they do go in they fix whatever is wrong. Never heard of the guarded scan . Surgeries have their attendant risks . But prayerfully take a decision . @ all . Being a while. The Lord attend to our request speedily . Like my mom will always tell me . Nigbati emi ba wa , ireti be. As long as there is life , there is hope.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
mumredeemer:

Just like mama sugah said, I don't have first hand info on this because what u require now is input from someone who has experience on the procedure. IMO, I think the scan guarded d & c is a gud option, but look it up, ask the doctor questions, find out about scar tissues forming adhesion after the d&c, and let the doctor explain everything to you. Don't forget to ask God for guidance too. In all, our prayer is wd u. God will lead you through the best treatment and give u a testimony.

Thank you so much ma. see me refreshing my page every minute to get enough info. TTC na bastard
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
I av been waiting for u to Confirm u're d owner of dis moniker b4 I say my mind on dis issue. U claimed u're married and pregnant however ur profile on dis moniker shows u as a single lady and I even read some of ur flirtatious messages.
Can u explain to us d reason for d change in profile? Maybe I ll believe u then.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good day to all wonderful mamas and papa and how the prayer dey go nah?
Biko make we no allow anytin to disturb us from this our prayer wey we dey do so
does of us wey no fit pray make we sha do praise even if na for inside bus as we dey go market or work.

Concerning the mata @hand pls i am begging you all to please allow it to die down and channel all that our energy to God in prayer and i pray that he will come for us by granting us that which we seek from him please.

@oluwadamelola, Please i don't really kw about it n am sure mamas that have first hand experince will come and give you the information that you need and pls don't be frustrated cos your body doesn't need that now.

Prayer is the master key and let try and be prayerful

The meaning of PATIENT

able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

PATIENCE WITH GOD IS FAITH so let us have that FAITH that he will DO IT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.