Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402499 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by EvilSeeed: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
mommatriplets:
@EVILSEEED, hmmm this ur id doesnt seem nor sound right! wtf

anyway, hysterescopy means investigation of the uterus/lining etc, there is investigative/passive and correctional/active,
cost 150k in georges lekki, its recommended b4 ivf, or in cases where there is implantation issue/failure or early miscarriage, or suspected issues with the uterus/lining

You are correct with regards the hysteroscopy. I know it was recently done on a lady I know prior to IVF at Roding. Can't remember the cost now but apparently there was something narrow about her tubes or something like that.

Lol @ your comment on my I.D
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Blessedmum maybe it's a case of severe multiple personality disorder

Finestpinacle aka beningnasweety plus any other akas you have, cos I know you have others... please come and explain yourself.
I knew something was off when you said you were pregnant yet drinking your urine. Maybe im just crazy sha but that's some pretty messed up shiit

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
@mumredeemer , nwanyi oma, you are right what I'm saying is that WE SHOULD LOOK BEFORE WE LEAP. THIS WORLD IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE. SCAMMERS ARE EVERY WHERE NOW. PRAY PRAY PRAY FOR GOD DIRECTIONS.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkaylala(f): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
oluwadamelola:
Good day mamas and papas. please i need people to enlighten me about hysteroscopy. i mean people that have gone through the procedure not the kind of explanation that can be gotten online. those are not broad enough. as it is, i think i am so confused right now, one fertility doc told me to come for hysteroscopy and another doc said, let me quote him" hysteroscopy is old fashioned, i think you should do scan guarded d&c".
I seriously need to know which procedure takes care of uterine calcification, where it can be done, what it costs etc.
Fvine, mumhajia, sugah,iomoge,prettmum,mumredeemer,fpeter,fruitful home,4realwoman e.t.c please come to a frustrated woman's aid.
I think it has something to do with visualization of the endometrium using tubal lens.Maybe he wants to check for scaring or scar tissue or something
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
It's like only people that comment well on this thread get answers to their questions, it's well. Maybe I should have directed my question to Google.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugah:

Finestpinacle aka beningnasweety plus any other akas you have, cos I know you have others... please come and explain yourself.
I knew something was off when you said you were pregnant yet drinking your urine. Maybe im just crazy sha but that's some pretty messed up shiit
I taya o, there's nothing we won't see in dis world.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
LaDivva:
It's like only people that comment well on this thread get answers to their questions, it's well. Maybe I should have directed my question to Google.

Going to Google isn't a bad idea, I do it too most times... but one tip for here is to copy some mamas monikers to get their attention.

To your question, sorry about your miscarriage...
A full fertility investigation might be in order for you.
Hormonal assay to check your levels...are you lactating? When you press your boobs does liquid come out?
A HSG if you want, to check the state of your tubes. Sometimes a vigorously done D&C can cause adhesions
Follicular tracking to track your ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
LaDivva:
Mamas in the house please I wanna ask a question, I took in last year July but it ended in a miscarriage late August. I kept bleeding and bleeding till I went for an evacuation. I haven't been able to conceive since then, someone suggested I go for HSG to check if I got any infection from the evacuation which blocked my tubes. I need other opinions please...

LaDivva:

Why your blood dey hot nah? Okay no vex again u hear
As for you question me no get ans for am and I no go come tell you wetin I kw no nah
E no go good like that and I sure say some mama wey see the question 2 no get ans to am,anyway I will only suggest you see a good gynea to look into the mata cos he or she will be able to carry out the normal test that needs to be done. As for asking Google no be all ans Google dey get.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Thank ma. I refuse to be angry cuz God sees tru my hrt n he alone knws I mean well. Before u bite me, read thru all my posts here even post with my benignasweety, see if I everrequested a kobo from anyone. Am in tears typing this cuz pple I call family see me as a scam. Itz well.

Ya still crying

Okay dun cry again.
Is just that u sound too forceful.

Don't take everything you are told hook line n sinker.
Give room for doubt.

The way u went about the 100% cure made it look like u r a scam.
If am not mistaken you have mentioned three to 4 100% cure to ttc.

Ttc is trying to conceive, it's totally different from experiencing a loss.

May God help us all n make of mothers of children.
Children who will outlive us in Jesus name.
Amen

Hugs.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Blessedmum:

I av been waiting for u to Confirm u're d owner of dis moniker b4 I say my mind on dis issue. U claimed u're married and pregnant however ur profile on dis moniker shows u as a single lady and I even read some of ur flirtatious messages.
Can u explain to us d reason for d change in profile? Maybe I ll believe u then.
like I TLD u, I was banned and am solely on this moniker to campaign for Vizkix. @ Sugah, I blve some maamas here HV seen me in person so u bringing my urine therapy and my pregnancy doesn't mix.
Like hell what did I do wrong here or has everyone gone bananas bcuz of TTC angry angry angry please n please let no one dare quote me again cuz I didn't see where I went so wrong to get all dix crazy bashing.
.Bleep!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
iomoge2:

Ya still crying

Okay dun cry again.
Is just that u sound too forceful.

Don't take everything you are told hook line n sinker.
Give room for doubt.

The way u went about the 100% cure made it look like u r a scam.
If am not mistaken you have mentioned three to 4 100% cure to ttc.

Ttc is trying to conceive, it's totally different from experiencing a loss.

May God help us all n make of mothers of children.
Children who will outlive us in Jesus name.
Amen

Hugs.
atlst this is better. Maybe u hv calmed down to read all I said not like the rest feeding me with this hateful attitude when all I meant was well. I didn't scam anybody, I never requested moni from anybody. I did not insult any Maama so what did Benigna do wrong? It was my mistake and I promise not to step on TTC thread again. You all quoting me shld stop. I come on Nl often as u all knw am jobless doing only Greenlife herbal network. Your mentions makes me keep coming here please u all should stop. I created this moniker for campaign not to be here. Na gudnews carry me come here wit the moniker but I turned to be a badt person.
Thanks Maama for atlst reading tru.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
@Blessedmum, I trust u to be good on background check, I hv my fbk I.d on my benignasweety accnt. I hv my wedding pictures and my former pregnancy pictures on Nl in that accnt too. Do your background check thoroughly not coming here with a half done food even after I HV shouted severally dat dix moniker was created for campaign.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
LaDivva:
Mamas in the house please I wanna ask a question, I took in last year July but it ended in a miscarriage late August. I kept bleeding and bleeding till I went for an evacuation. I haven't been able to conceive since then, someone suggested I go for HSG to check if I got any infection from the evacuation which blocked my tubes. I need other opinions please...

My dear sis, take it easy, I understand hw u feel, once u values question, try to copy mama'S dt u think 'll know. Sorry abt ur miscarriage, u can start from pelvic ultrasound scan, follow by hormonal profile to check prolactin and progesterone level, b4 thinking of HSG, follicular tracking may also to check if u do ovulate. U can cc me when u 've question. God grant u ur heart desires.

Mama's in d ouz, I hail ooo

Immibabe, legendmother, glo27, fumbaby, prettmum, wonyi, mumejire.....................

Pls where is mamaejima?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugah:

Sugah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You wan kill me with laff abi.
Cough no hold u again btw how's it now? Sugah say that's some pretty messed up shiiiiƮt. Nne, if I no laff kikikikikikikikikikikiki dis post no go complete. So u been dey read and pass quietly abi. You and mamakendra ehn... If Una handle pezin matter ehn.... I pray Una two no handle my matter negatively one day o. I no go fit deactivate again, I go just beg amadioha make I dey do housegirl for am.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
like I TLD u, I was banned and am solely on this moniker to campaign for Vizkix. @ Sugah, I blve some maamas here HV seen me in person so u bringing my urine therapy and my pregnancy doesn't mix.
Like hell what did I do wrong here or has everyone gone bananas bcuz of TTC angry angry angry please n please let no one dare quote me again cuz I didn't see where I went so wrong to get all dix crazy bashing.
.Bleep!
On the contrary, TTC has made people wise. Any sane person that TTC'd for even a month knows that NO human can offer a 100% fertility cure. Even as advanced as IVF is it is still a 50% chance of success ....so I find it distasteful that you seem to have all the 100% fertility cures from a spiritual sister to greenlife to a shop you sat in for some mins...none of which you tried yourself, so have zero first hand knowledge.

Swearing and cursing would not gloss over the simple question blessedmum asked. If you created the account to campaign for votes, did you also change your marital status for it? Is the supposed flirting a part of the campaign strategy? Are you truly married and pregnant? Those were her questions.

Goodwill can sometimes be bad when coming from a standpoint of empathy and not experience. My personal suggestion is, since you did not TTC and don't have experience of all the stuff you have thus far recommended, please stop recommending them. You might be more useful in the pregnancy thread than here.

Shalom.

P.S. if you curse at me again id send you an E-slap to wipe the taste out of your mouth!! angry

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
LaDivva:
seriously I don't knw what's up with the recent frustration and hate here... Even Nairasurplus didn't get this shit even when she was rudely replying her comments. Seriously itz not good to be gud. But will u all stop me from doing gud n being myself? Hell no, instead I quite Nairaland.
Sprinkles holy water on TTC thread and walks out jejely...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugah:

On the contrary, TTC has made people wise. Any sane person that TTC'd for even a month knows that NO human can offer a 100% fertility cure. Even as advanced as IVF is zero it is still a 50% chance of success ....so I find it distasteful that you seem to have all the 100% fertility cures from a spiritual sister to greenlife to a shop you sat in for some mins...none of which you tried yourself, so have zero first hand knowledge.

Swearing and cursing would not gloss over the simple question blessedmum asked. If you created the account to campaign for votes, did you also change your marital status for it? Is the supposed flirting a part of the campaign strategy? Are you truly married and pregnant? Those were her questions.

Goodwill can sometimes be bad when coming from a standpoint of empathy and not experience. My personal suggestion is, since you did not TTC and don't have experience of all the stuff you have thus far recommended, please stop recommending them. You might be more useful in the pregnancy thread than here.

Shalom.

P.S. if you curse at me again id send you an E-slap to wipe the taste out of your mouth!! angry
hehehehe lemme c d hand giving the e-slap mtchewww... So d vexation na bcuz I said 100% lol... Oya sorry its percentage on how u see it. So curse dey bite u abi U come dey curse another person Hehehehe still laughing in france. Do unto others what u will like them to do unto u. That's the golden rule. Before u stretch ur hand for a e-slap, plx raise ur hand, raise it harder above your head, and give your head a hard knock. Please let her type d flirtation and post here. Let us see that flirt that is ungodly.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
cherrymum1:

Sugah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You wan kill me with laff abi.
Cough no hold u again btw how's it now? Sugah say that's some pretty messed up shiiiiƮt. Nne, if I no laff kikikikikikikikikikikiki dis post no go complete. So u been dey read and pass quietly abi. You and mamakendra ehn... If Una handle pezin matter ehn.... I pray Una two no handle my matter negatively one day o. I no go fit deactivate again, I go just beg amadioha make I dey do housegirl for am.
Kikikikikikiki cough don free me small that's why I dey find trouble upandan grin grin grin kikikikikikiki

My dear, wetin person no dey see for TTC? And no be only us for naija dey do rubbish o. One documentary i watched one day for tv na frog the woman dey blend dey drink everyday ontop TTC. Although dem mix the frog juice with maca and some other things but if you ask the woman na frog give her belle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
mumemma:
In the Spirit of thanksgiving and a renewed faith for our Big BFPs, I want to encourage us all to start saving aside money for hospital delivery bills, naming ceremony and dedication o.....Me when nor dey like party....I cant picture the kind of celebration that will erupt when I do my thanksgiving.

So start saving some money for dedication oooo....cant be wishing BFP and not be envisaging the activities that will follow.....its a sign of faith oooooo

We shall celebrate. Besides someone advise me ooo, how much should I keep on for hospital bills and ante and pre-natal.....responses please.

Yes o.
When I Started this journey, I used to see people say 100k Is enough for baby things
O boi, when I remember what my mum got for me and my younger ones. (things we still see n use) I pinched myself and said my child should have the best of all o that by the way why am I working sef.

O boy, it's not a small something o.

So my advise, start saving for baby things too or start buying o.
There are some things boys n girls will use, buy them so that time it won't be rush rush again.

I have spent almost 200% of the 100k and I haven't bought anything from the 100k list.

So biko, let's start planning, saving or buying in faith.
God would do it.

When the pregnancy sticks, the first 3 months will just pass by like a dream as morning sickness nd all. The only time is second trimester and you would be fit, but you may want to be tempted as to waiting for baby sex.... Third trimester is rest galore as tiredness, pain n waddling is. Other of the day.

With faith, let's start preparing o.

Hugs and blowing ship loads of fertility dust all over every good heart here.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
atlst this is better. Maybe u hv calmed down to read all I said not like the rest feeding me with this hateful attitude when all I meant was well. I didn't scam anybody, I never requested moni from anybody. I did not insult any Maama so what did Benigna do wrong? It was my mistake and I promise not to step on TTC thread again. You all quoting me shld stop. I come on Nl often as u all knw am jobless doing only Greenlife herbal network. Your mentions makes me keep coming here please u all should stop. I created this moniker for campaign not to be here. Na gudnews carry me come here wit the moniker but I turned to be a badt person.
Thanks Maama for atlst reading tru.

Pls o. I no re read your post o.
I just checked my mentions when I came online and saw us post where u said u r in tears
Being a mother I felt bad and thought to apologise

But u r still on a defending rampage.
Responding to everyone.
U sure have time on ur hands sha.

If I were u, I will lick my wounds. Take the advise, learn from my mistake and move on.

You can never say what u. Saying is right.

Accept your mistakes, apologise n move on.

I don't have strength to investigate u or read u up
Every Malham with him kettle.
The little u have done here shows and says alot.

Relax abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bidemibunmi: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
my suspicion start from when she said she was pregnant. i decided to go and check her history to know some stuff that might be helpful but during the tracing, i discovered that i couldnt blend her history with her pregnancy even from other threads so when she complained of not having money. i honestly did not feel her pain bcs i just cant relate her history to her present.
sugah:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Peterjamesdan: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hi LaDDiva,

It is well with you. Thank God that you conceived though it ended up in a miscarriage. The good thing is that you are alive, therefore there are more conceptions on your way to come. The HSG that was recommended for you is nice. I advise you do that. This will enable you know if your tubes are open or not. When that is done then another action can be taken. However, I will advise you to relax your mind at all times because definitely you will still conceive. Worry can alter human sex and reproductive hormones by replacing them with a STRESS Hormones known as CORTISOL. This stress hormone is an enemy of reproduction (Conception).

Once you have done the HSG, then get back to us.

Remain Blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
bidemibunmi:
my suspicion start from when she said she was pregnant. i decided to go and check her history to know some stuff that might be helpful but during the tracing, i discovered that i couldnt blend her history with her pregnancy even from other threads so when she complained of not having money. i honestly did not feel her pain bcs i just cant relate her history to her present.
lol then u didn't blend well. Get a new blender. When I said I had no money, NNE did I beg for a dime here? Did I ask u or any Maama here to lend me money that warrants pity?? All I asked was it not if I cld get an I.T place that I cld work in and be paid? Thanks to gnld fake fliers, I went for job interview n hard their marketing plan. I was interested and that was when I came here to ask for support on pple registering under me. I got advice from maamas here abt gnld n I left it til another Maama on this thread dat I respect so much introduced me to greenlife. Am a network marketer in greenlife. If you know anything abt Nigerian universities, u Will knw I.T is still in session til October. Go and blend intelligently and come back. Till then take a chill pill.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:26pm On Jul 13
make i gist una as i dey gisting mood this nite. sleep no gree come n i am waiting 2 do d midnite prayer.
Gist partt 1
And so i was at work on that faithful day whn i saw a text from a freind who was ttc, she got married 2 years b4 me. the text read " i done knw wht i av done 2 God o that God has refuse 2 bless me with a child, our freind .......... who gave birth last year is preggy again" i called her n told her she did not do anything 2 God n that God will visit her. she told me that a pastor's wife who was ttc for years went 2 a maternity home n was given treatment, they set her womb n she conceived twice. N so she took this our friend there she conceived n birth a baby girl n now she is preggy again, that she dosent av money, she wld av gone there, that our friend paid 500k. i quickly took casual leave n rush down. Dont ask why i did not think twice. This was like my 2nd year of ttc,. N whn u av a MIL that throws the things u bought for her in ur face n a BIL that c vision of u pooing in the temple, u will understand. lol. n so i met our friend wd a baby girl n a big tommy that looks like 5 months preggy, n she was ready to take me there. we hired a cab for 15k because she sd we cant access d place by public trans that it will be too tedious. hmmmm. let me stop here, part 2 is loading, make una go sleep. let me warm up for prayers. I will pray 4 u people una go get fyn fyn dreams wey go manifest in d physical, sweet dreams

Abeg @mumredeemer continue your gist jare.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
iomoge2:

Pls o. I no re read your post o.
I just checked my mentions when I came online and saw us post where u said u r in tears
Being a mother I felt bad and thought to apologise

But u r still on a defending rampage.
Responding to everyone.
U sure have time on ur hands sha.

If I were u, I will lick my wounds. Take the advise, learn from my mistake and move on.

You can never say what u. Saying is right.

Accept your mistakes, apologise n move on.

I don't have strength to investigate u or read u up
Every Malham with him kettle.
The little u have done here shows and says alot.

Relax abeg.
I have time to clear my name. It hurts to be wrongfully accused. How wld u feel if u wia me knowing u had ntin but pure intentions?... Am jobless as am only a Greenlife network marketer so yes, I hv time to clear n defend my name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugah:

Going to Google isn't a bad idea, I do it too most times... but one tip for here is to copy some mamas monikers to get their attention.

To your question, sorry about your miscarriage...
A full fertility investigation might be in order for you.
Hormonal assay to check your levels...are you lactating? When you press your boobs does liquid come out?
A HSG if you want, to check the state of your tubes. Sometimes a vigorously done D&C can cause adhesions
Follicular tracking to track your ovulation.

Thanks dear, have taken note on how to ask questions. I'm not lactating at all, did a hormones test and it came back normal except for my T4 which is on the low side (0.05). I don't think I'm ovulating though but I have a regular period of 29/30 days and I didn't get a positive when I used an OPK last month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
talltosyne:

My dear sis, take it easy, I understand hw u feel, once u values question, try to copy mama'S dt u think 'll know. Sorry abt ur miscarriage, u can start from pelvic ultrasound scan, follow by hormonal profile to check prolactin and progesterone level, b4 thinking of HSG, follicular tracking may also to check if u do ovulate. U can cc me when u 've question. God grant u ur heart desires.

Immibabe, legendmother, glo27, fumbaby, prettmum, wonyi, mumejire.....................

Pls where is mamaejima?
. my dear I dey how is baby and dh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
4realwoman:

Why your blood dey hot nah? Okay no vex again u hear
As for you question me no get ans for am and I no go come tell you wetin I kw no nah
E no go good like that and I sure say some mama wey see the question 2 no get ans to am,anyway I will only suggest you see a good gynea to look into the mata cos he or she will be able to carry out the normal test that needs to be done. As for asking Google no be all ans Google dey get.

Lol
Mama my blood no dey hot o, just that I felt bad when the someone asked about hysteroscopy or something like that and got answers when I asked mine hours before hers. Thanks grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
talltosyne:

Pls where is mamaejima?

Thank you dear, I appreciate. My sister in law who is a nurse told me to take femera to induce ovulation coz I didn't get any positive when I used an OPK last month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
seriously I don't knw what's up with the recent frustration and hate here... Even Nairasurplus didn't get this shit even when she was rudely replying her comments. Seriously itz not good to be gud. But will u all stop me from doing gud n being myself? Hell no, instead I quite Nairaland.
Sprinkles holy water on TTC thread and walks out jejely...

Calm down dear, no one is hating on you okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
@Blessedmum, I trust u to be good on background check, I hv my fbk I.d on my benignasweety accnt. I hv my wedding pictures and my former pregnancy pictures on Nl in that accnt too. Do your background check thoroughly not coming here with a half done food even after I HV shouted severally dat dix moniker was created for campaign.
Yes I am gud at running background check coz dats part of wat I do at work, however Unlike you I av better things to do hence dis Ll be my Last post on dis matter , probably u should go back and read all ur posts since u created dis account and check if any of ur comments portrays a responsible married woman talkless of even being pregnant .
I av felt d pains of ttc and I ll not hesitate to pray for God's wrath on whoever plans to gain from Ttc mothers pains.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JoyousMum2016: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
I posted this same message under my moniker "Joyousmother2016", I tried modifying it immediately I shared it, then nairaland banned me. I had to create this moniker with the same name pending when they will unban me.

In support of MamaTB, Sugah & others that have come out to advice fruitful mama's to be wary of trado-medicine.

@ Sugah; I shared that about my 1st cousin taking herbs that they claimed shrink/dissolves/melt fibroids but instead of doing that it affected her kidneys. Mama's I know TTC is not easy but pls do not go the herbal route. Go to the hospital and take whatever drugs/treatment the doctors prescribed. After doing that, pls pray & hand over everything to God. Miracles do happen & we shall surely receive ours in IJN.....

I watched a Nigerian movie about a woman that is ttc. She ended up going to the spiritualist since she felt God is delaying her. After all the necessary sacrifices, spiritual bath etc she gave birth to twins (Telebe and Kelebe). What these children did to her & the whole community can never be imagine.

Some years ago, trado_medical personnels/herbalists had their trade-fair in Jos & ttc women went to see these herbalists. A particular woman who also patronised them was given herbs & some things put in her vagina. She was told to soak the herbs & take it by 12 midnight. She soaked it but woke up around 4am. She rushed to pick the herbs to drink, but instead she saw that the herbs had transformed into a snake in the bottle. Some women also came out to narrate their experiences.

One also said she sees the herbalist making love to her in her dreams and also appearing physically in her home whenever she is alone to ask her for sex.

Pls mama's be patient and in due time God will bless each of us. Let's not because of ttc bring problems to ourselves, families, communities and nation at large.

In another note, thank you all mamas for praying for me... It hasn't been easy but God has been my strength through it all. Next month by the grace of God I shall resume ttc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.