Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398567 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
rgee:
It's my 2nd wedding anniversary today. I was hoping to celebrate with a BFP but......However, I have not lost hope. I thank God for life and good health (only the living can TTC). He has promised and He will not fail. He does not speak idle words.
Good day mamas in the house. Congrats to all the preggy mamas. You will all deliver safely.

@rgee, HWA dearest. Don't worry, God will do it. You will celebrate the next one with you Lo IJN. Go enjoy with DH and leave the rest in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Prettmum kedu kwanu? I sight you my sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE MASTER JESUS....OKPU NWA NA AFO.... HAS DONE IT AGAIN, EBUBE MU'NSO
WE THANK YOU....
LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN
1,Itsettled3
2,Ayeyimaame happy bumping, don't cry cos you are the Apple of Gods eye...
3 next
where is @Loismee come and grab yours now,@adorablewife make una come and seeoooooo

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Liftedhands:
Prettmum kedu kwanu? I sight you my sister.
adim nma Nwannem . how our champion Ekele...kiss him for me.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
AyeyiMaame:
Praise be unto the most hight God! My sisters, I am still in awe...... Please help me thank God for his ever wonderful mercies.

So I realised I have had all the signs of AF but no show, I honestly don't know exactly when to expect it as it has been skipping it's date a lot lately, so yesterday after work, I was feeling very feverish with a severe cold and I decided I will go into a pharmacy shop near my area, I told the lady how I was feeling she looked at me and jokingly said, madam, why don't you do a pregnancy test first? You can come back later for a malaria treatment pack if it's negative. So I bought 3 packs of the test and went home. I was feeling worse by the time I got home hence I went straight to the bathroom had my bath and went to bed.

Strangely, I woke up around 3:30 am and I couldn't sleep again then I decided, let me do the test before DH wakes up, cos I have always wanted to surprise him if ever I got a BFP.

My dear E-Sisters I couldn't control my tears as those two bold lines appeared on the stick! OMG, how can this be? God, you are truly and wonderfully amazing.

I still haven't told DH as I am not sure how I am feeling, I can't explain it, I guess I am still coming to terms with it.

I will come back later with my story, diagnosis and what I did differently this month. My sisters God is alive and He will surely surprise all of us with a BFP.

I love you all...

Congrats sis. u will deliver successfully like d hebrew women IJN. wow 2nd bfp and more to come. God is awesome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
rgee:
It's my 2nd wedding anniversary today. I was hoping to celebrate with a BFP but......However, I have not lost hope. I thank God for life and good health (only the living can TTC). He has promised and He will not fail. He does not speak idle words.
Good day mamas in the house. Congrats to all the preggy mamas. You will all deliver safely.

Thank God u havent lost hope. theres indeed no failure with God. u will announce ur bfp soon and deliver safely. cheers dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow!! Good news everywhere.... congratulations itissettled3 and Ayeyimaame. You will both carry to term IJN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
@AyeyiMaame. So happy for u. The good Lord will perfect his plans in ur life
@rgee. God will answer our prayers. Enjoy ur day!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yelz tongue sumborri calli my name, @Mumredeemer which one u want make i epp u do, pull pata or raise leg? our testimony time don come ooo

@Rgee HWA dearie, wishing you many more years in joy, abundance and all of God's blessings. You will surely announce your bfp this year. God is never late

congratulation @AyeyiMaame, safe H&H 9 month bumping to you.

Na this type successive bfp announcement dey sweet my belle, oya more to come make me sef come announce my own

@Legendsmother, aka kpekus queen whu say?
kent hear u!
Louder!
LOUder!!
tongue

@Fvine, Adorablewifey, Enkaylala and 4realwoman the 4 both of you, grab you bfp copy now!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinmummy2: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
PRAISEEEEEEE THE LORDDDDDDDDDDD
Congrats to itissettled3 and ayeiyemaame you shall carry to term
and deliver like hebrew women.

Our God is God of miracle, we shall all testify His goodness.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinmummy2: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Itissettled3:
September HolyGhost service at RCCG is dedicated to those trusting God for the fruit of the womb. The theme for the special Holy Ghost service is 'No more unfruitful efforts'.

Every year for 5 years I have attended with friends. Many of them have gotten their answers.
Date: Friday September 2 ,2016
Venue: the church auditorium
Time: 7pm

If you are interested, I can provide shared accomodation and transportation from a central point. I usually leave Lagos early cos of traffic. I will leave maximum 2pm.

We can rest in the accommodation till service starts and also after service before we leave. If interested please let me know.

Our season is now.

Please itissettled am interested
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
@ayeiyemaame you shall carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

@Rgee HWA dearie, wishing you many more years in Jesus name amen.

@Towerofgrace, I don already grab oo nah just the manifestation i dey wait for so. Thanks for the mention

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
@Ayeyimaame, congrats to u. God is faithful. WIshing u healthy and happy 9 months and safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Praise God ...The Lord doeth great things in our midst . Congrats Ayeyimaame . God surely will complete the work that he has started in u.
More testimonies we pray thee o Lord

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
rgee:

HWA dearie. Don't worry God will surprise u wit a bfp. Keep trusting Him! Enjoy ur day

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
AyeyiMaame:
Praise be unto the most hight God! My sisters, I am still in awe...... Please help me thank God for his ever wonderful mercies.

Wow! Cogrants AyeyiMaame. It os raining bfps. May u carry ur pregnancy to term & gv birth like d Hebrew women. God is indeed great.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
mumredeemer:

@AyeyiMaame, Congratulations. Wish you a stress free 9 month as you carry to term and birth safely. Our God is indeed awesome. Remember when I told you when you were down last month, that the person that gave birth did not birth your own child. I am happy for you. I wish you all the good things of life.
Father, thank you for another miracle in our mist. We are still expecting more because we know you are faithful, and well able to do beyond our expectations. We give you all the glory.
@Legendsmother, what are you still waiting for after towerofgrace helped you to pull your pant? better go kpekus and come and share your bfp here jare because God is at work here this month. "ïyanu go sele" in the voice of my Yoruba sisters. (forgive my spelling)
@Fvine, we are waiting o. May God visit you too, IJN. Amen.

I very much remember your words of encouragement to me. Thank you.
@All thank you so much for the prayers and good wishes. I shout a biiiggg AMEN to all of them. May God visit us all with more BFP's

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow!!!,its bn long i came here
Congrats Ayeyimaame and itissettled3
Wishing u a stressfree pregnancy and easy delivery

God is faithful, lord we pray for more BFPs in Jesus name
Hmm..10things I'll do when I eventually get my BFP
I Dnt knw,I can't say
I knw I'll definitely cry plenty cry
After crying, I'll cry again and again BT thanking God all along
Let that day cm first

Thanks for d mention mama Fvine,I'm nt finding it funny wt those drugs o
Hello mama loisemm,long time .hope Ure bouncing in the lord
May God rember us all for good
Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
@Ayeyimaame, wow our Ghanaian e-sista, so so happy for you darling, may the Almighty God that has remembered you, keep you and LO in good health till the day of delivery in Jesus name, Amen. I love those prayer points you post here, pls as you port, don't stop coming here to post them you hear?.....Stay blessed sis.

@rgee dear, don't stop putting your trust and renewing your confidence in God because He cannot lie, He'll never fail, you will rejoice soon with your los.....happy wedding anniversary to you and your dh, have fun.

@miraclebaby and @mumihaja I hail o, thank God you are both here today grin

Glory to God for the good news flying here.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
CovenantBabies:
Mamakay a.k.a Mamakendra, e don tey o! i dey hail.

Miraclebaby, good to read from you after ur revolutional MIA smiley

Happy Bumpings!
My dear. I dey ooo.
Just on peeping mode mostly.
Praising God, cos I know my time has come.
How is the bumping ministry??

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! So happy for both of you Itissettled3 and AyeyiMaame. Congratulations and happy and healthy pregnancy. You shall deliver safely, mama, babies and daddy alive and healthy. Money plenty. In Jesus Name. Amen.

God is wonderful and we shall continue to see His wonders in our lives. Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
AMEN & AMEN.
The God of Amen has answered out sister @ayeyimaame.
Congratulations.
Jehovah the tear Wiper,
Jehovah Over do, has remembered you and rolled away your reproach.
I rejoice with you my sister.
Praise the Lorddddddd!!!
Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
What i missed

Hehehehe*side eyes you, you, not you and you, yes you*
So they are sharing bfp here, you people wanted to pass ba?.
Kolework, thanks to towerofgrace and prettmum that came to call me, na so i for miss this august visitors.

Infact towerofgrace and prettmum, chop kizzez * falz voice* muah....

oya where is the list...*grabs August bfp list from mama loisemm, writes moniker down*. Thank you ma.

Itissettled3, congrates ma and H n H 9months to you. Indeed this will remain settled in Jesus name.

Ayeyimaame maybe you should serve your DH hpt for dinner of breakfast, i am sure he will enjoy the full course meal. Congrates ma H&H 9mönths to you with easy delivery IJN.

All our celebrants, congratulations n may celebration not seize from your homes.

To those who have suffered losses, the Lord will arise for your sake and cause you to smile again.

Sprinkling baby dust on us all.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow God is Indeed faithful dis month of August enough BFP's rain.

Congratulations @Itissettled3 happy and happy bumping. Indeed God has settled you

@Ayeyimaame congratulation, God has done it may you carry to term in Jesus Name Amen.

This month God shall embrace us with BFP's.

Baby dust to all!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow 2nd BFP, congratulation @Ayeyimaame. May you carry to full term in jesus name. Am so happy for you.
This month may the Lord full this thread with more BFP.
Baby dust to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
AyeyiMaame:

So I realised I have had all the signs of AF but no show, I honestly don't know exactly when to expect it as it has been skipping it's date a lot lately, so yesterday after work, I was feeling very feverish with a severe cold and I decided I will go into a pharmacy shop near my area, I told the lady how I was feeling she looked at me and jokingly said, madam, why don't you do a pregnancy test first? You can come back later for a malaria treatment pack if it's negative. So I bought 3 packs of the test and went home. I was feeling worse by the time I got home hence I went straight to the bathroom had my bath and went to bed.

Strangely, I woke up around 3:30 am and I couldn't sleep again then I decided, let me do the test before DH wakes up, cos I have always wanted to surprise him if ever I got a BFP.

My dear E-Sisters I couldn't control my tears as those two bold lines appeared on the stick! OMG, how can this be? God, you are truly and wonderfully amazing.

I still haven't told DH as I am not sure how I am feeling, I can't explain it, I guess I am still coming to terms with it.

I will come back later with my story, diagnosis and what I did differently this month. My sisters God is alive and He will surely surprise all of us with a BFP.

I love you all...
Praise Mummy, Mummy Praise, Iya Praise, Mama Praise, Maame Praise, AyeyiMaame, Oya continue to praise God because it has finally ended in your Baby Praise or Babies Praises sef. The Lord will perfect your praise of him in this Pregnancy,you will have a healthy and happy Pregnancy that will end in the take home baby/babies, Amen. Continue praising the Almighty God, he is not done with you yet, more testimonies and praises following for your family.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
HWA rgee,may God bless ur home and grant u ur heart desires.
@Ayeyimaame a big congrats to u.Wishing u a happy&healthy 9months.
@all,u maamas rock.Thank u all for your msgs of condolence.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
I am screaming here and I have tears too.
Oh My God!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
I even jumped pages to comment
Itissettled3!!!!!! I am so happy for you!
I am extra happy, you know why?
My immediate older sister is ATC, I kept disturbing her to join NL, she finally did. She went to the IVF group. She asked a question and was ignored, I didn't want to chook mouth but then you answered, and explained to her some facts.
She came offline and said only one person had my time, I went to check and it was you. Since then, I prayed for you both.
Remember when you sent me a pm, the speed with which I answered Ehn, you will think there was money involved.
I once read that you are Surulere-based, if and when you feel comfortable, let's meet. I would so love to meet you. Really! ( I have never ever met anyone from NL so this is a big deal to me).
If you need anything, help with baby shopping partner, help with cravings, help with opinion, help with anything. I am here.
I am so happy for you.
I pray that you have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. That you carry to term and deliver with ease.
That you experience all the good things pregnancy brings.
That you shine and glow and be healthy.
That money will troop in so your LO will arrive in grand style.
Congrats sister. kiss kiss

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
@Ayeyimaame, God's name be praised forever in your life, you shall carry to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women. Congratulations dear, happy bumping!

I'm next in line, I must share my bfp news whether the devil likes it or not in Jesus name.

Satan don fall for ground o, match am match am tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Congrats Ayeyimaame, have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chei oooo! warram hearing! una wan "killed me" with this plenty announcements. I am going kolo ooo. so na so this my birth month go bring us trillion BFP? AyeyiMaame ooo. U don hammer and you don port.
CHIINEEEKE! OLUWATOBI. congrats and may ur 9 months be successful and stress free.

Singing***

only congratulation is permitted in my life
only congratulation is permitted in my life.
THANK YOU JESUS

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Congrats Ayeyimaame, happy bumping.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.