Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,689 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398577 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
GoodKay:
was jus smiling smiles of joy reading everyones 10 things il do. I pray God help each of us fulfil those 10 things ijn.

@Sixx sis how are u doing, big congrats on ur bfp. d last time we interacted here we agreed to kèep up on each others progress but i had so many challenges i didnt even remember to come on here after then. im still praying to share my testimony soon.

Sis I gallant o. U just went mia after dt our convo, hope all is well now? God eventually did it o not long after dt and he will do it 4 u too soon. No worries

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Haaaa august a month of unlimited bfps! grab ur copy now. I don grab my own with both hands o. Father i thank You for my sisters itissettled and Ayayimame. May Your name be glorified. I tap into their Testimonies and believe dat this month shall favour us all in Jesus name. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2016
Itissettled3, I used to always smile when I read your name. It is indeed settled!! Our God breaks protocols, ignores doctors diagnosis and blesses us at his and our appointed time.

Ayeyimaame you are always full of praises, let the praises never depart from your lips.

Congratulations to both of you, come April 2017 you shall birth babies that work surpass their peers, in Jesus name.
I need at least 7 babies born on April 7th 2017 from mamas in this group. May God answer our prayers.

Tsquaure kiss kiss fvine kiss kiss

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2016
I hail all my fellow fruitful ppl o! Wow... Itissettled3 and Ayeyimaame (our ass prayo) Congraaaaaats!
God will take u thru this course and u shall be victorious all thru. Happy bumping.
I hv really missed. Pls hv they been other bfps this aug apart from these two for now?
Cc: pweetymii (my co-bfp monitor) & other gearing_up_for_bfp mamas.
I need an assistant or co-monitor cos my phone crashed and for now I am phoneless. Just logged in with my Dh's phone. Been a bit busy lately too. So I don create fruitful job o for a fruitful mama. Note I said co- or assistant o. Lolz.
Thanks so much for the mentions @ mamas Cherrymum1, Fvine , Pweetymii, Peterian, Adorablewifey & those I did not see due to wrong
spelling etc (smile).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2016
>double post<
-singing-
I will sing unto the Lord for He has triumphed gloriously
The horses and the riders He has thrown into the sea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 1:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Ayayimaame congratulation wishing you a healthy and stress-free 9 months...Happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by callmetomi(m): 3:37am On Aug 10, 2016
What do you think causes miscarriage? Do you think it's your grandmother in the village or the woman next to your shop that you got in a fight with?
The truth is that ignorance as done more harm than good to we the black race, and the bitter truth is that it's still doing it.
What causes miscarriage or inability to conceive is homonal imbalance. And what causes homonal imbalance is our improper diets. If we look at our food in Nigeria, you'll see they follow this trend. Yoruba foods for example: from rice to beans to yam to Eba to pounded yam to amala to pupuru and the cycle revolves again. This is the major cause of pregnancy related problems and other health challenges. For your homones to work perfectly, you need anti oxidants which you can't get from this foods. You need to take something that will balance your homones and help you conceive and put an end to miscarriage. Give me a call if you want to change your story. I'm not God, but God has given me information that can liberate you from whatever you are facing. You can call me on 09039383495 or mail me on tomiaribisala@gmail.com
Remember information is power. We are a slave to what we don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 4:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Ha Jesu. I am overwhelmed. I can't put my words down now. Let me PM you again.

Amen to your prayers.

Thank you so much mama Zaynie.

P.s: whispering, so I no go pay dues shey?

zaynie:
I am screaming here and I have tears too.
Oh My God!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
I even jumped pages to comment
Itissettled3!!!!!! I am so happy for you!
I am extra happy, you know why?
My immediate older sister is ATC, I kept disturbing her to join NL, she finally did. She went to the IVF group. She asked a question and was ignored, I didn't want to chook mouth but then you answered, and explained to her some facts.
She came offline and said only one person had my time, I went to check and it was you. Since then, I prayed for you both.
Remember when you sent me a pm, the speed with which I answered Ehn, you will think there was money involved.
I once read that you are Surulere-based, if and when you feel comfortable, let's meet. I would so love to meet you. Really! ( I have never ever met anyone from NL so this is a big deal to me).
If you need anything, help with baby shopping partner, help with cravings, help with opinion, help with anything. I am here.
I am so happy for you.
I pray that you have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. That you carry to term and deliver with ease.
That you experience all the good things pregnancy brings.
That you shine and glow and be healthy.
That money will troop in so your LO will arrive in grand style.
Congrats sister. kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Itissettled3
Congratulations love
So happy for you.
I see you bringing forth Multiples.

Happy bumping for the remaining 8 months...
I bless God for u.
He is faithful and just to do that which he says he will do.

Please let u and dh guide ur testimony jealously.
Let the bump annouce itself even to MIL

Hold on to God the more and rest as often as possible
Dont do strong woman biko.

Carry your legs up and let dh pamper u.
House chores should hold. Market too n cooking.
Anything to stress u is mba.

I am not saying u wont be able to do them, just relax.
Carry yaself like egg.

I am so happy for you.

Your testimony has opened the door for sisters in Gods waiting room.
May God almighty meet everyone at the point of need.
Enough bad reports and delay.

Congratulations sweets.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Ayeyimaama

Its God o.
Just keep thanking him.
He is a God of surprises.

He alone did it.
I am so happy for you.
Anytime i come across your post, i used to think you are just encouraging others here to pray as i didnt know u were ttc-ing until one day and i was surprised.

I said how can a mama be ttcing and she is so into having others pray along and not just seeking for medical solution.
I am so happy for u.
Successful 8 months ahead in Jesus name.

Your children would come hale n hearthy.
Hugs.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:32am On Aug 10, 2016
@ mumredeemer and TowerofGrace, thanks for keeping the faith for me. I really want to test but very scared to test. It doesn't help that I have no test at home but will surely do eventually. Still in last days of tww. You all will be one of the first to hear once it happens.

@ Zaynie, you're right, I haven't met @ Itissettled3 but she's one kind lady that I'd love to meet. I was sooooooo happy on her BFP, wish she lived around me, but I do know we'll meet on a good day.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumAwesom: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Congrats to the 2 officially newly conceived mamas u will surely carry to term and deliver healthy babies .Thank God for He is an Awesome God.we are all coming behind u now and not too long from now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2016
AyeyiMaame, congratulations. Your miracle is permanent in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Itissettled3, didn't know when plenty tears of joy flowed down my cheeks as i read your victorious testimony. Congrats mummy, it is indeed settled. There is power in names and words.
Congrats ayeyimaame
To other atc mamas. GOD IS NEVER LATE. cheers dearies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Big Congrats Ayeyimaame! God is so amazing. wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months and smooth delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Thank you my sister.

Tell who? No way. If I even tell her she fit say na fake. The baby/babies will announce themselves .

Me go market? SIS I am lounging. All the shakara I didn't do, I am doing now. I just pity DH....him go hear am.
I can't wait for midnight craving. looooool.

Amen to the prayers. TTC is a terrible journey. I pray for everyone here again, God will visit now.

iomoge2:
Itissettled3

He is faithful and just to do that which he says he will do.

Please let u and dh guide ur testimony jealously.
Let the bump annouce itself even to MIL

Hold on to God the more and rest as often as possible
Dont do strong woman biko.

Carry your legs up and let dh pamper u.
House chores should hold. Market too n cooking.
Anything to stress u is mba.

I am so happy for you.

Your testimony has opened the door for sisters in Gods waiting room.
May God almighty meet everyone at the point of need.
Enough bad reports and delay.

Congratulations sweets.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Thanks sis.

We will meet. Very very very soon.

Fvine:

@ Zaynie, you're right, I haven't met @ Itissettled3 but she's one kind lady that I'd love to meet. I was sooooooo happy on her BFP, wish she lived around me, but I do know we'll meet on a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Thank you oh. I didn't even know.

Make i carry my mattress go there.

CovenantBabies:

grin grin cheesy hahahaha, lolsss... dont worry a don pay your dues already since. Just carry your locker grin grin

Mama Z for Zaynie, a.k.a task tax collector grin...i hope my PA delivered that van of dollars i sent to your office this morning. if you need more, pls inform my office, tankio.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunminow: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
@ Itissettled and Ayeyimaame congratulations on ur BFP. You will both carry to term, you will not cast young.

Wishing you both happy pumping.

And I pray to u Almighty Allah as u have picked the calls of these our two mama, pick the call of the remaining mama in the waiting room, let us rejoice and be celebrated before this month ends. That tears of joy we want to shed it his month.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Fvine:

Praise Mummy, Mummy Praise, Iya Praise, Mama Praise, Maame Praise, AyeyiMaame, Oya continue to praise God because it has finally ended in your Baby Praise or Babies Praises sef. The Lord will perfect your praise of him in this Pregnancy,you will have a healthy and happy Pregnancy that will end in the take home baby/babies, Amen. Continue praising the Almighty God, he is not done with you yet, more testimonies and praises following for your family.

aww @Fvine, it has all ended in praise and I can't stop thanking God. I am truly going to be Ayeyi Maame. I just can't thank God enough. I pray that God will come through for each and every one of the mama's on this thread. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2016
BlessedDiva:
@Ayeyimaame, wow our Ghanaian e-sista, so so happy for you darling, may the Almighty God that has remembered you, keep you and LO in good health till the day of delivery in Jesus name, Amen. I love those prayer points you post here, pls as you port, don't stop coming here to post them you hear?.....Stay blessed sis.

Thank you and AMEN! May God visit you soon. I will keep posting the PrayerPoints I promise. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2016
breadplanets:
Haaaa august a month of unlimited bfps! grab ur copy now. I don grab my own with both hands o. Father i thank You for my sisters itissettled and Ayayimame. May Your name be glorified. I tap into their Testimonies and believe dat this month shall favour us all in Jesus name. Amen

AMEN! So shall it be. God will come through for you just hold on to your faith and don't despair.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2016
iomoge2:
Ayeyimaama

Its God o.
Just keep thanking him.
He is a God of surprises.

He alone did it.
I am so happy for you.
Anytime i come across your post, i used to think you are just encouraging others here to pray as i didnt know u were ttc-ing until one day and I was surprised.

I said how can a mama be ttcing and she is so into having others pray along and not just seeking for medical solution.
I am so happy for u.
Successful 8 months ahead in Jesus name.

Your children would come hale n hearty.
Hugs.

Aww, my sister AMEN to all those amazing prayers. I had already read a lot of the thread so I had most of the answers to my questions hence I didn't ask questions when I finally joined the group. I can't say how amazing and helpful this group has been. I pray that God that has remembered me will remember all of you mothers on here.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Dh & I have been trying for close to 2 years now, initially, we weren't actively trying as I had just gotten a job immediately after our wedding so I can say I wasn't really bothered with my clockwork like kind of AF.

Fast forward to a month after our 1st-year anniversary and my DH started getting worried, He suggested that we visited a gyne which we did in March. At our first appointment, we found out I had PCOS (I immediately started worrying and blaming myself for not coming to see a Doc. sooner) He put me on Hyponid and PregnacareConception (I was religiously taking prenatal whiles I went through all the tests he had prescribed.

Fast forward to about a month later, after I had run all my tests, including an HSG, We found out both my tubes were blocked &I had some serious infections.
what? how can this be? So we started with the treatment of my infections and when I was done the doc said the best way to treat the tubal blockage would be through laparoscopic surgery which going by his treatment would cost 8,000GHC (600K naira I believe) or IVF which would cost almost 3 times the amount. I tried to find out from the doctor if there were other alternatives aside from what he was suggesting but I realised, his attitude and level of attention towards my case had greatly changed.

Immediately, I told my Hubs, I would like to change hospitals and seek a second opinion. So I went back to the Police Hospital (I had my HSG here) because we had made friends with the urologist and he had mentioned some treatments. So I started My treatments for the tubal blockage after we had discussed a number of options.

I will tell you about my treatments in my WIDD.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Itissettled3:
Thank you my sister.

Tell who? No way. If I even tell her she fit say na fake. The baby/babies will announce themselves .

Me go market? SIS I am lounging. All the shakara I didn't do, I am doing now. I just pity DH....him go hear am.
I can't wait for midnight craving. looooool.

Amen to the prayers. TTC is a terrible journey. I pray for everyone here again, God will visit now.

@Itissettled3, kikikiki @ iomoge2 don begin tutor you abi? it is ok, we understand. DH will be like this pic. I envy some people o.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Ayeyimaame congrats sis, ur Joy shall be permanent in Jesus name. Wish u a stress free 9months. And praying for more BFPs to roll in including mine.

Rgee: Happy Wedding Anniversary sis, by this time next year its double celebration. ( Ur babies dedication and Anniversary thanksgiving).

Mama Sugah abeg upgrade that 7 to 70 cos we go plenty and April class go full well well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Congrats Ayeyi Maame,wow God's name be praised!
Happy bumping,i decree that God that did it for U will do it for us all IJN amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2016
I feel very positive with all this daily BFP announce in August,It will get to me by God's grace, and to all of Us too grin
This year go make sense menhhh cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2016
Ayeyi Maame,i have a question for U,how did the doc come up with the diagnosis that U had pcos when U had a clockwort AF?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2016
@Itissettled3, I neva evn knew u were coming frm here wen I sw ur post on preggy thread had 2 go n dig out ur testimony. Congrats once more dear. U will carry 2 term IJN amen.

@Ayeyimame congrats too sis, ur testimony shall remain permanent n u shall carry 2 term too IJN amen.

Yeepeee, August my birth month! I knew you will be filled with a lot of testimonies. The countdown has just began. Lord ur name be praised. Do a new thing this month in d lives of most mamas here according 2 ur might n power which we hv always heard about. Ur name be praised.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.