Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396313 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Hi ppl

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2016
I speak fruitfulness to the womb of every woman here. i declare that God in his infinite mercies will bless every woman here with children. We will all carry our children's children. In the lives of every woman here, I cancel bareness, I cancel blocked tubes, I cancel scar tissues, I cancel adhesions, I cancel fibroids, I cancel ovarian cysts, I cancel blighted ovum, I cancel miscarriages, I cancel blood clots, I cancel ovarian cancer, I cancel low progesterone and I cancel every other problems that links to infertility in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. May the grace of Almighty God shine upon our lives causing us to always have testimonies in our lips and songs of praise in our mouth. May we never give up hope and always increase our faith in God. It will always end in praise. Thats my prayer for u all. God bless us all. Amen.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2016
@Goodkay congratulations. May you carry to full term in jesus name. I key into this ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2016
GoodKay:

i like sugary things too but wen i found out that it increases my pain during af, i cut down on it esp d days leading up to af. i guess af must have stopped by now as it started since tuesday. u can try doing castor oil teraphy cos i think dat really did bring on a strong ovulation for me last cycle as d ovulation pain i felt was d strongest ive felt since d miscarriage
Thanks for the tip. I've been skeptical about castor oil therapy ever since i read how some mamas complained of burns in the process of doing it but if its one of the things to lead me to my bfp like yours, abeg make e roast my skin grin

Congratulations on your bfp. It is permanent in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2016
Congratulations ooooooooo @Goodkay. God is indeed God. He shall establish to full term and beyond this good thing He started. More testimonies coming your way.
GoodKay:
Fruitful mothers join me in thanking God as i share with u d 3rd bfp dis month. wen i really thought i was out, hope and faith visited me and so i waited patiently. around dis same time last year i had a miscarriage n evacuation. been trying since then. God is faithful.

On WIDD,
i used longrich sanitary pad during my period, then d pantyliner for 5 days afterwards.

braggs acv with d mother cd 6-14

castor oil therapy cd 6-14. (days 13&14 i didnt used d hot water just massaged d oil for like 2-3mins in a circular motion).

and most imortantly, what i know got me this bfp. my confessions. even while using/doing d above, i will always speak fruitfulness to my uterus cancelling any form of infertility. then the 20k i had kept aside for my hsg, i sowed in church for a project and of course i spoke my bfp to d seed. wen i told DH wat i wanted to do, he said: but what about ur health, i told him my seed will take care of that. then he said ur faith will work for u. that was all i needed. My sisters God is not sleeping. And he will definately answer each and every one of u i promise u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin. No be small roasting.
phelgmatic:

Thanks for the tip. I've been skeptical about castor oil therapy ever since i read grin grin
grin ;Dhow some mamas complained of burns in the process of doing it but if its one of the things to lead me to my bfp like yours, abeg make e roast my skin grin

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2016
I haven't experienced anything o since I started the therapy with massage. Not even bowel movement. What could I be doing wrong.

I do mine by 10pm like an hour or 2 after dinner.
Plastic hot water bottle so hot that it lasted till about 3am.
Infact the castor oil has finished. Getting another today.

cc. Fvine
Goodkay

Towerofgrace post=484141
25:

Amen!!! Thanks darling

I do it last thing at night before bed, i use the same cloth from the castor pack to clean off excess oil and store it in a glass jar. u can get another piece of small cloth to wipe better, i also have a specific loose top i wear to bed that period instead of my normal night wear, so i don't wash off i just drop my top and off to bed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2016
momoftheyear16:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin. No be small roasting.
grin Yes ke. Anything for those two red lines
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Goodkay congrats on ur bfp. God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2016
phelgmatic:

Thanks for the tip. I've been skeptical about castor oil therapy ever since i read how some mamas complained of burns in the process of doing it but if its one of the things to lead me to my bfp like yours, abeg make e roast my skin grin

lol @ the roasting grin dont let d water be scorching hot but it shud be hot. wen it boils, allow it to settle a bit. then mk sure u place a flannel cloth soaked with d castor oil over ur lower abdomen and then nylon over d flannel cloth. i usually stay for 30 mins then afterwards massage my tummy a bit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2016
@Goodkay congrats. May u carry to term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Goodkay congratulation wishing you healthy and stress-free month IJN. I say a very BIG AMEN to your prayer

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Congratulations@Goodkay,wishing u a h&h 9 months.
@4realwoman and Blessedmum,thanks so much for your calls,i really appreciate.Mamakendra,thank you too.
Welcome to all newbies,wishing u all a short and fruitful stay.
@loisemm,another Bfp don shele oh..
@all,we are closer to our testimonies than we think.
#confessionbringsconception#

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Towerofgrace:
** runs in panting***

Legendsmother, aya bring your leg make i epp you pull ya pant, no mess for my mouth with ya big bumbum oo

Any other mama that needs epp in pulling pata or to raise leg? * - just call my name, and i'll be there* wink in Mariah Carey's voice

But why har you eyeing mama Lovelymom29 na? is it not true she haf talk grin kpekus mistress like you tongue

@Towerofgrace my dear I b correct learner 4 legendsmother side o. Na she be kpekus queen. U follow too o. Mk I crown u kpekus princess angry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wow Goodkay congrats on ur bfp! May u carry to term. Wishing u a healthy & happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Goodkay, congrats and wish you stress free nine months in Jesus name, amen.

@pweetymii, you are welcome sis and do have a wonderful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
congrats Goodkay, Glory to God enjoy a stress free nine month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Congrats @Goodkay it is permanent in Jesus name. Baby dust to us all. This August is our month

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Please @momoftheyear16 do you do the massage first or the hot water bottle pack first or one today and another the next day.

Thanks

momoftheyear16:
@Towerofgrace grin grin cheesy wink smiley grin.....lemme try and confirm.

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgPUgWlFxoM"
"www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juq6l6DHmTw" (i like this one more)
"www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ7ThDFkv_I" (pilates i follow, i bet this helped me achieve painless rear entry aka do**y, no be me talk am o)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
@ Goodkay, Congrats and may God bless you with a healthy, happy Pregnancy and childbirth, Amen.

@ momoftheyear16, abeg no worry and no roast yourself. Our bodies are very unique, what one experiences might be different for another. And please stop wasting the Castor Oil,Soak the Cotton material you're using once done for the day, put inside a non plastic container you can use a Glass container, close and keep till the next day, continue using this same cloth until it develops a foul odour, throw away and prepare another one. You can even store in Fridge like @ Goodkay, it will make it last longer.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
@Goodkay congratulations happy and happy pregnancy may you carry to term in Jesus Name.

Baby dust to all. God shower us with BFP's this month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
GoodKay:

lol @ the roasting grin dont let d water be scorching hot but it shud be hot. wen it boils, allow it to settle a bit. then mk sure u place a flannel cloth soaked with d castor oil over ur lower abdomen and then nylon over d flannel cloth. i usually stay for 30 mins then afterwards massage my tummy a bit.
Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
@Goodkay, congratulations, you shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Happy bumping!

@all, more bfps' to rolling in by God's grace.
I'm next in line.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Fvine:
@ Goodkay, Congrats and may God bless you with a healthy, happy Pregnancy and childbirth, Amen.

@ momoftheyear16, abeg no worry and no roast yourself. Our bodies are very unique, what one experiences might be different for another. And please stop wasting the Castor Oil,Soak the Cotton material you're using once done for the day, put inside a[b] non plastic c[/b]ontainer you can use a Glass container, close and keep till the next day, continue using this same cloth until it develops a foul odour, throw away and prepare another one. You can even store in Fridge like @ Goodkay, it will make it last longer.
Any reason why non-plastic container? Just curious
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hello house, please help me thank God coz I've gotten my BFP . I didn't go for the HSG again neither did I induce ovulation.
What I did differently this month?
More prayers, more praises, thanksgiving, and faith in God. I believed that God that created me can replace any damaged part of my organs with a new one. No sign of ovulation as usual, I got worried. I stopped punishing DH by DTD every other day and we did it everyday and prayed afterwards. I got my BFP (though faint) before I even missed my period!
Who said God is not faithful? Who said God doesn't answer prayers? My God is alive oooo
Please help me thank God o, DH is so excited.

cc Towerofgrace, 4realwoman, Talltosyne, Sugah.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
pweetymii:
Congratulations@Goodkay,wishing u a h&h 9 months.
@4realwoman and Blessedmum,thanks so much for your calls,i really appreciate.Mamakendra,thank you too.
Welcome to all newbies,wishing u all a short and fruitful stay.
@loisemm,another Bfp don shele oh..
@all,we are closer to our testimonies than we think.
#confessionbringsconception#
You are welcome Sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
@LaDivva, congrats and happy bumping in Jesus name, amen.

@loisemm, e don shele again for here o

Dis August na month of BFP back to back and I pray it goes round for us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
4realwoman:
@LaDivva, congrats and happy bumping in Jesus name, amen.

Dis August na month of BFP back to back and I pray it goes round for us all.

Amen o, Thanks ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
LaDivva:

Amen o, Thanks ma'am

You are welcome ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.